A Friendly Competition Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

L: what? how did you get that many?

S: check your email.

She sent over the video of her. Stacy had attached a suction-cup dildo to a bench in downtown Miami and slowly rode on it until she came, with a woman sitting right next to her. A large trench-coat hid it all. She had gotten way more than me, and won fair-and-square.

R: if either of you would like to challenge the validity of the results, please speak up.

L: nope. she certainly won. i'll make up the points though. this is just a temporary setback.

R: cool. well, both of you enjoy the rest of the day to yourselves. tomorrow will be very busy. we'll be incorporating actual sex for the first time too, so stretch out your jaws and get your cunts wet. see you both tomorrow.

I set the phone down and turned off notifications. After the exciting events of the laundromat and the last 24 hours in general, I needed to wind down and relax. I shut myself off from the rest of the world and enjoyed a quiet night to myself, performing my favorite hobby of all, Netflix and chill, all the while slowly grinding on my fingers to multiple orgasms.

*********

*Please remember to vote 5 stars and favorite the story if you liked it. There are probably a few spelling errors: my spellchecker is awful and my proofreading is not infallible. Please also give me constructive feedback and let me know what you liked or what you thought could have been better. It's how I can improve as a writer and do better in the future.*