A Friendly Wager Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Straitening out my arms, I took her ass in my hands and raised her slightly. I started to push into her, and then stopped and slowly pulled all the way out. I dropped down on her body again, and started to push myself down off her. When my head was at her belly, I started to pepper it with small sucking kisses. I ran my tongue into her bellybutton, and nipped at her lightly with my teeth.

I continued my downward journey, moving down to her smooth, rounded mound. I gave a lingering kiss at the top of her cleft, and swiped my tongue at the hood of her clit. Her breath caught, and her hips lurched at me. Moving to one side, I reached down and ran my tongue to crease between her outer lip and upper thigh. I moved slowly up one side, and down the other. With my hands on the backs of her thighs holding her open, I had complete access to her very wet and open cunt.

I sucked one of her soft labia into my mouth and pulled on it with my lips. When it slipped from my lips, I lowered my tongue to the bottom of her slit. Pushing it inside, I slowly dragged it up the bright crimson interior, to the top. Once at her clit again, I took the whole area into my mouth and sucked hard on it. I raked at her lightly with my teeth, and moved back in with the flat of my tongue. Once under the hood, I started to move my head from side to side, stopping once in a while to suck on her. Her thighs were trying to close, but I held them open. Angie reached down, with both hands, and caressed my face moaning.

"My God, I've never felt anything like this in my life," she said breathlessly.

Pulling away, I looked up at her. "Please tell me that's not true. Haven't you ever had anyone go down on you before?"

"Yes," she whispered. "Jon did it once when we were dating. He said he'd heard about it from some of his buddies. But he only tried it the one time, and it was nothing like this."

MY GOD, this guy had to be crazy. The tart, salty tang of her made me want to just take a bite out of her. Putting the flat of my tongue to work on her again, I rose up a little, and moved my hand to her slit. I started to slide a finger inside, and stopped just inside her opening. I started moving my finger in circles around, just inside. You could easily hear the wet sound of her juicy cunt. I plunged the finger all the way in, and pulled it back out. I did the same with my middle finger. Once they were both covered in her juices, I turned them over, palm up, and slid them both into her.

As I continued to suck on her, I slid my fingers slowly into her while rotating them. I did that several times. I loved the hot wet slurp my fingers made while going in and out. I curved my fingers up, and searched for the same spot I had the night before. Today, I had more room. Her hips shot up, shoving her whole mound hard into my mouth. I think I had found what my fingers had been looking for. Her hips were moving up and down without stopping.

I finally gave in, and moving my head, I let her thighs close. When they were closed with my fingers still in her, I reached for her knees, and rolled her to her side. "Up, come on, up on your knees," I said.

With a groan, she squared her shoulders to the bed, and pushed herself up. Once her arms were extended, she started to pull her knees under her. When she got her knees under her, she spread them. With my free hand, I spread her open even further. I started to move my fingers in her again, and her arms gave out. She dropped her head and shoulders to the bed, bowing her back deeply. Looking from between her legs, I saw that bare, hot and open cunt with my fingers in it. Her belly sagged down roundly, leading to her upper body, as she rested against the mattress.

As I started to pump into her, her knees spread even further. Seeing her all spread out like that, was killing me. Her cunt was making contractions around my fingers, as it did her cute little rose bud winked at me. I slid my creamy finger from inside her, and ran it up between her splayed cheeks. Moving back to her open cunt, I added a finger, and thrust all three deep into her, up to the third knuckle. She gave a yip, and then groaned as they spread her open.

I turned them down, and started to rub her G-spot firmly. Her back sank down even further, until her belly was almost on the bed. I could hear the squishing, as my fingers moved quickly inside her. She started to whimper, and moan. I started rubbing harder, and faster. It was starting to sound like I was playing in a glass of water. That's how it felt too.

All of a sudden her cup runeth over, and her juices started to gush out of her. They followed her lips up to her belly, where they started to drip, and pool and the sheet. Her cunt was contracting so hard it popped one of my knuckles. Angie's whole body was shuttering. Her out going breaths were shaky moans, as she continued to cum and cum. After what seemed like forever, but was probably only a couple of minutes, She reached back between her legs, and got a hold on my arm.

"Stop, please stop, I can't take it any more. Give a girl a break," she said still shaking.

I pulled my soaked hand from her open cunt, and rubbed the juices over her ass, and upper thighs. From her thighs I moved my hand to her belly, and spread those all over the front of her. The room smelled like her cunt.

Moving quickly, not being able to wait another minute, I got on my knees behind her, and started to push my cock right to the bottom of her. As wet and open as she was, it was still tight and hot. Her hips started to rock into the thrusts I was giving her. I started to pump for my climax, and was groaning, right along with her. Her cunt started contracting around my cock, and I couldn't hold out any more. I started to blast shot after shot of cum to the very bottom of her cunt.

When I finished, I fell down onto her back, sucking in air. Wrapping my arms around her middle, I brought her with me; I lay down on my side still buried deep inside her. As I lay there with her back against my chest, I was rubbing my hands all over the front of her, from her throat to the bottom of her belly.

"You seem to have gotten over some of your shyness," I said with my face buried in her hair.

"It's pretty hard to be shy when a guy has you cumming all over yourself," she said with a smile in her voice. "Jesus where did that come from?"

I squeezed her belly, pulling her tight against me, "Right here. I told you that you had it in you."

She reached down between her legs and said, "Well I've got it in me now. Let me up, I need to go to the bathroom."

Pinching her nipple, I opened my arms releasing her. "Fine, go, see if I care."

She pulled herself up off of me, and got off the bed. Groaning as she straitened up, "God, I'm too old for this."

"You think you're too old, I think you were trying to kill me," I said watching her beautiful round ass, as she walked away. By the time she reached the bathroom door, my cum had started to run down the inside of her thighs.

I moved out of the big wet spot we had created, and pulled the top sheet up to my waist. I heard the toilet flush, and then sink turned on. After what seemed like a long time, the door opened and Angie reappeared. She had some how rolled her long hair into a bun at the nape of her neck. She moved with such grace, it was a pleasure to watch. I held up the sheet for her to climb under. She climbed on the bed, and turning her back to me, snuggled into my body. After I dropped the sheet, my arm lay across her body. Angie took my hand in hers, and pulling it into the bottom of her belly, slid it down to her hot swollen pussy.

"I can' believe how good that was, can we do it again?" she said.

Cupping my hand possessively against that hot little cunt, "We will be doing it again, a lot. Right now, I don't know bout you, but this old man could use a nap."

Wiggling her ass back against me, "You sure didn't feel too old a few minutes ago. How old are you anyway, I don't even know?"

"I thought it wasn't polite to ask some ones age. I know women get all ticked off, when I ask them."

"That's just it, it's not polite to ask a woman, but it's okay to ask a guy. It's a girl thing," she said like that was supposed to explain it.

Vainly, it being a "guy thing", "How old do you think I am?"

She thought for a moment, "I don't know, maybe thirty-seven, or thirty-eight."

With my head against her shoulder, I indicated that she needed to go higher.

"Thirty-nine?"

I moved my head again.

"Forty?"

I moved my head again.

"Forty-one?"

I nodded against her shoulder.

"Wow you're not bad for an old guy," she said, trying to keep from laughing.

I jerked my hand from between her thighs, grabbed her hip in one hand, and her shoulder with the other, and flipped her around to face me. When I had her facing me, I rolled on top of, settling between her open thighs. Looking down into her eyes and taking her left ass cheek into my right hand, "If you don't watch out this old man is going to spank this wise ass of yours."

"Promises, promises," she giggled.

* * * * *

Thanks for all the great comments on the first part. I think these two will be have a lot of fun in the coming chapters.

12