A Fuck Toy Graduation Episode 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And Taylor, no fucking until Friday unless I tell you. Mr. Crowder can have you but no one else. You understand?"

"Yes, Ky." Taylor whispered. "No cock in my cunt unless you say so." Ky grinned, radiant with triumph.

"You'll find it easier to suck as much cock as will be coming your way, ha, if your cunt is begging for a little to come its way. Say no to that gross cut between your legs and suck every cock that comes close. Hear me?" Ky's arms was beginning to shake from holding the pack between them. Taylor nodded.

"I understand." She whispered.

She took her pack and with Anne huddled close by her side, walked bravely to the back entrance of the school and into the cool interior. She felt like she was forgetting something and only when Anne saw her off at the door to her first period class, did she realize she didn't have cum on her face. She felt something was amiss as soon as she stepped into the room. Mr. Parker leaned against the wall behind his desk, arms crossed over his chest. He never arrived to class early, as everyone knew he loved coffee and sipped the last cup right up until the bell. Yet here he was, sans coffee, ten minutes early. He didn't acknowledge her but stared at her even after she found a seat. She tried to ignore his eyes.

James Parker was a slight man who as an assistant basketball coach at the Junior High so taught this and two other classes at Swanson high before adjourning to the Junior High. He had short cropped black hair, wore horn rimmed glasses and endured the constant whispers that he was gay, mostly because of his meticulous care for his appearance and clothing. It was a minor scandal when someone claimed to have seen him getting his nails done. Taylor thought at most he was a metrosexual, a straight guy trying to lure in unsuspecting women with his flawless style and delicate manners. His gaze, this morning, suggested she was more right than the other rumors. She mentally shrugged, gay or straight, he was a good, fair teacher and she enjoyed his classes most of the time and of course, he had given her straight As, not given, mind, she had earned them and he had fairly awarded them to her.

She took the extra time to do some preparation for class. Scanning the Civics chapters assigned about the silver and gold standard debate of the late nineteenth century in the United States. The bell rang and the class quieted. Taylor was reading and didn't notice the suddenly eerie silence around her until she looked up and looked around. Several people were staring at her, as was Mr. Parker from the exact same place and pose he'd had when she arrived in the room.

He sighed, and pointed to a number of students.

"You, you, you," he said, as he pointed, "off to the library. The adults have something to discuss." Seven of the students in the room left.

For a long few breaths, no one spoke or even moved. More and more of the people in the room followed Mr. Parker's gaze to Taylor until she was the focus of anyone paying the class any mind, which was most of them. She looked around, bowed her head then, finally, looked directly at Mr. Parker, meeting his gaze. She felt that oddball twinge again, something was off, something wasn't right. Mr. Parker spoke.

"Miss Dillon," he always used everyone's family name and no one had ever heard him breech his personal formality and use a given name with any of his students, in or out of class. "Miss Dillon," he repeated, "would you kindly come up to the front of the class, please." His voice sounded odd and Taylor couldn't or didn't register what was different about how he sounded today compared to yesterday. "Now, Miss Dillon."

Taylor struggled out of her desk and walked tentatively up the aisle to the front of the room.

"Turn around and face the class room." Mr. Parker said. When she turned, she saw through the open door that Mr. G was standing in the hall. When her eyes brushed him, he stepped out of her view and was gone. "Miss Dillon, I understand that this weekend you had sex with all the adults in the Senior class, male and female. Is that true?"

Taylor felt the flush flood into her face and she dropped her eyes to look at her shoes but then lifted them and looked out at the room. It was now clear why he'd sent the students away that he'd selected, they weren't adults. Everyone in the room were part of the adult club. For the first time since the weekend, Taylor fixed her mind on the fact that she'd had sex with everyone in this room. It seemed a long time ago and far, far away, like it hadn't even been her tied to the table and fucked and sucked for three days, initiating adults one after the other into the Swanson Adult Club.

She felt Mr. Parker move moments before his hands closed on her upper arms, right at the points of her shoulders.

"And, Miss Dillon, I understand that this week is cock sucking week for you."

"Cock sucking lessons, Mr. Parker." Ky corrected from her place in the back corner.

The eerie silence seemed to ripple around Taylor. She couldn't believe no one giggled or cackled or catcalled over that exchange. No move.

"Miss Dillon, is that true? Are you taking lessons on sucking cock?"

She made to turn her head, wanting to look at Mr. Parker but he barked at her.

"Eyes forward, Miss Dillon, please, answer the question."

Taylor nodded.

"I'm sorry, Miss Dillon, I didn't hear that."

"Yes, yes Mr. Parker, I'm sucking cock this week, learning to suck cock." She said, her voice felt brittle and sharp in her throat, cutting its way out into the still air.

"And, I understand, that you offer a marble to anyone who allows you to practice your craft on their cock. Is that correct, Miss Dillon?"

Taylor nodded, caught herself and answered.

"That's correct, Mr. Parker."

"A marble."

"Yes, Mr. Parker."

"And what is the point of the marble, Miss Dillon?"

"At the end of the week, whoever has collected the most of my marbles..." Taylor hesitated, swallowing around the words clotting her throat, waiting for her to spew them out. She did. "...will have me as a sex slave next week. For seven days and nights."

"A sex slave?" Mr. Parker didn't sound very convinced.

Taylor turned to look at him, finally getting to shift her eyes away from the others in the room, watching this little melodrama.

"Yes, Mr. Parker, I'm to be someone's sex slave, whoever gathers the most marbles, of my marbles by the end of school on Friday." It seemed to calm her to be explaining her predicament, as though this was an oral examination. Her voice steadied and the unnerving quiver in her muscles decreased but remained as a cool shimmy in her body.

"Miss Dillon..." Mr. Parker began but his voice failed him, ending her name with a hoarse rasp. He cleared his throat and continued. "...would you care to suck my cock, in exchange for a marble?"

"I..." Mr. Parker interrupted her.

"You can't spit, I understand, so its swallow or wear it, is that right, Miss Dillon."

"Yes. Yes, I have to swallow or let you ejaculate onto my face."

Silence. Taylor turned back to face the class again. Everyone sat in their desks, rapt and wide-eyed. Taylor swallowed hard and closed her eyes in a slow, lazy blink that gave her a moment alone with her thoughts without feeling anyone's eyes jabbing at her.

"Well, Miss Dillon? Will you suck my cock?"

Taylor heard it but she was hardly believing it. She blinked a few times and then nodded. It was the nod, that physical motion that gave her acquiescence to his request that locked her mind onto what was happening. What was about to happen.

"Oh god."

Someone breathed the words. It should have been Taylor, easily could have been but she opened her eyes, not even sure if that thought in her mind had escaped her lips. His hands clamped onto her arms pressed her down. Without any resistance, she knelt, sinking clear to her knees. Her grace made her proud, even if she was kneeling to suck a cock in front of her Civics class, hardly necessary to be a good citizen but maybe it should be. His hands remained on her shoulders and turned her to face the entrance to the classroom. She saw Mr. G standing there, watching her kneel, her hands lifting her midi skirt so that she didn't kneel on it. Her hands released it so she knelt in the midst of the puddle of her skirt.

Taylor shuddered.

Mr. G moved out of her sight.

"Miss Dillon," Mr. Parker moved around in front of her. "Do you want me to unzip my pants or will you?" His body moved between her eyes and the exit and Taylor looked up at the man standing a tongue's length in front of her. She felt the need to comply, to agree to his demand, request, it was a request.

"I will." Taylor whispered. She lifted her hands and steadied herself by grasping Mr. Parker by the thighs. They were lean and hard under her hands. The contact with his body sent a raucous flutter through her chest. She moved her hands upwards and touched his belt. She hesitated, wondering if she wanted to bare his ass to Mr. G or just try to extract his clearly erect cock from his fly. She blinked, trying to arrive at a decision. No one spoke. No one moved.

Taylor glanced out of the right corner of her eye at the class, now above her eye level. Many were sitting back in their seats, as though they were gay men in a female strip bar. She felt over the peaked plane of his pants for the zipper and pulled it down across the line of his cock in his pants. He may have been slight but his cock was hardly that. She found he wore basic white jockeys with the flap entrance. Taylor took a minute getting a hand inside that flap, encountering the heat of his erect cock when she did. She grasped him and pulled him through the flap into the air, bending him down until the end of his cock brushed her forehead. She leaned in a little and the meat stylus traced a wet line down over her left eye and cheek to the corner of her mouth. She moved her head and kissed his little head.

Mr. Parker grunted a little. One of his hands went to the top of her head. She felt a little of his weight lean onto her head.

She hesitated, his cock close enough to her lips to feel the soft puff of her breath.

"Of god, suck me, Taylor." Mr. Parker grunted, his voice ragged and low.

Taylor let the room vanish and all those in it. She focused on the cock in her fist and kissed it with her lips. She was seeing Mr. Crowder's cock slide smoothly into Ky's mouth, disappearing until the bulge in her throat told where it had gone. Taylor closed her eyes and imagined this cock sliding into her mouth like that. The cock head rested against her lips. She kissed it then sucked on the head, softly and easily.

"Oh fuck." Mr. Parker whispered. His hand on her head felt like metal and not flesh and blood.

Taylor let her lips soften, opened her mouth and leaned forward, letting his cock slide easily into her mouth.

Mr. Parker was middle aged, not old and not young so she had no idea if he'd come with a snap and a crackle or if she'd need to draw it out of him like a shy boy. His cock felt smooth and blistering hot in her mouth. She felt it then, a sort of Zen focus rolled over her, a sense that she'd been trying too hard, tensing too much, competing when there was no competition and no prize for winning. She felt it flow through her like she'd taken a drug or drank alcohol. For a moment, the cock in her mouth vanished and she felt her body, kneeling, caressed by the eyes on her, her fellow students, not friends, she had no friends, not really. They were an audience and she was their to use. Her tongue pressed up against the underside of his cock and the man groaned. She sucked and pushed her head onto his cock a little further. He groaned again.

The end of his cock tickled the back of her throat but rather than tensing up and fighting the reflex that threatened to wrench control of her muscles from her mind, she relaxed and pushed forward a little more. The plush cushioned head of his cock pressed against the back of her throat and she wanted to gag but the sensation was muted, distant. She pushed again and the head penetrated into her throat. She swallowed and Mr. Parker groaned. Taylor felt it vibrating at the back of her throat. She swallowed again and the vibration titillated her again. Time seemed to slow. Her face was close to his body, close to the seam in his trousers and the pinch of his jockeys around the base of his cock. She pushed closer, until her nose fit into the V at the top of the flap and then she contacted his hot skin.

Elation popped in her body. His cock was thrust down her throat and she wasn't gagging. She was learning to suck cock!

She gagged. She gagged so hard she thought her jaws would snap and her mouth would sag open. It hurt and that made her gasp but the gasp was only a hard, profound suction on Mr. Parker's cock...and he groaned again. Taylor felt the tears run down her cheeks and the saliva bubble around the rim of her lips clasping the thick shaft of his cock. It pulsed in her mouth. Her tongue moved around it, like a jittery hostess with an unexpected guest. Mr. Parker groaned again but his hips moved and Taylor felt his cock push deeper into her throat. His hands fit onto the top of her head, holding her against him while he thrust into her mouth.

"Oh god, Taylor!" His voice wafted down to her ears, trickling past his hands clinging tight to her head, not pulling her hair, she noted, as she liked but holding fast to her skull. He was skull fucking her! The words lathered her more and she felt the flush of fluid between her legs. She was drooling from two holes. She rose up a little, changing the angle of the cock in her throat, tipping her head forward to take in more but there was no more. Only then did she notice that the gag reflex had retreated. It had not vanished, it had retreated, remaining present but standing to the side, like it had submitted to some greater authority.

Taylor exhaled and felt her hot breath flutter between them. Her hands gripped the man's thighs like she was falling and this was her last hand hold, dangling over a precipice.

"Oh god, Taylor!" His voice touched her and thrilled her. She was actually blowing him, conquering her urge to expel his cock and cough her eyes out. She inhaled and smelled his man smell, the acrid tart of his sweat and the tangle of his pheromones encroaching on her senses and amplifying them. The feeling of his hot cock in her mouth, surrounded by her lips, lodged in her throat became a sensuous experience, thrilling and intense.

He came.

She felt it as first a slight tightening of the skin on his cock, a swelling in her mouth that felt mighty. Then his hands pushed at her head, crushing her face against him and then he ejaculated. She felt it as a tickle deep in her chest and then she swallowed as he spewed again and it bubbled up into her mouth, she couldn't contain it and it burst from her lips and dribbled down her chin, foaming around her lips. He pumped into her, over and over and she forgot to swallow, cum boiled in her mouth. When she tried to swallow, his cock was in the way and she choked. The gag reflex stepped in and wracked her but she kept her teeth to herself, focused on his cock and the approving cum gushing into her throat and the backflow spewing from her lips. His hands didn't let her back off his cock, even as she gagged and hacked around his cock. He was unaware of her discomfort, enraptured and alone in it. She fought the good fight alone, without any help from the man fucking her face. He was off soaring in the heavens of ecstasy.

Taylor fought for air, fought the gag reflex, fought to keep her teeth from his cock even as she coughed around his cock. Tears streamed down her cheeks, hot streaks that should have shamed her but she felt them as ribbons of honor for she had his cock in her throat.

"Oh god, Taylor!" He cried again. Mr. Parker's pumping cock slowed, dribbled to a stop and his hands relaxed. Taylor pulled her head back. His cock left her mouth with a loud slurp, a huge gasp as air rushed in amongst the slick, sticky cum webbing her mouth. It overflowed her chin. She closed her lips on the end of his cock and sucked, finally mastering the situation and swallowed a huge gob of cum. It slithered down her throat. Mr. Parker groaned, louder now, his voice a bull horn sounding the end of his shift. He sagged over her, his hands slipped from her head like he was out on his feet and ended on her shoulders, balancing there, keeping him upright.

Taylor felt so elated, so thrilled to have finally taken a cock full into her mouth, to have felt it furrowing her neck and gaining sufficient control to swallow once down his lucky length without convulsing into hacking coughs again. She released his cock and sat back. Her eyes opened and she looked up at Mr. Parker. His glasses had slid down to the end of his nose. He stared down at her and then straightened. He pushed his glasses up his nose then, wavered and stepped back, out of her clutches.

Her cunt bubbled and twitched. She longed for something to be inside her. She needed to be mounted, to have a cock pushed into her from behind while she was on all fours, fucked like an animal, used like a...her mind fumbled for a moment but then found the perfect expression she sought...used like a fuck toy!

"Holy shit, Batman, did you see what I think I just saw?"

Someone at the back of the room spoke, a guy, his voice warbled with amazed glee. That was when Mr. Parker's hands knotted in her hair and pulled it, pulling her around to look at the class.

"Who's next?" He asked.

For a second, no one moved, no one reacted. Out of that manikin stillness, Stanford Illes stood up from his desk, slipped past the guy in front of him leaning out into the aisle and walked to the front of the room. He didn't wait. He opened his pants, belt, button and zipper and exposed his very hard cock. His back was to the classroom.

"Turn, so that everyone can watch her suck your cock." Mr. Parker said, then looked down at his wilting member and began to tuck it away out of sight. Stanford turned and presented his cock to Taylor. Taylor grasped it, pulled it down and precipitously shoved her mouth onto it.

She choked. First she gagged, hard. Then she choked, and then she coughed. Stanford pushed her off his cock as soon as she gagged. Taylor's disappointment was terrible and wrenching. The Zen calm that had let her inhale Mr. Parker's cock was gone. A film of cum coated her mouth and her spit and his cum dripped from her chin down onto her chest and ran down between her tits. She'd done a bad job of swallowing and she'd lost the glorious ability to inhale his cock. She didn't have much cum on her face. She mastered the gagging and halted the coughing.

"Sorry, Stanford," she whispered. "Let me try again."

"Of course, Taylor." He said, his dulcet voice soothed her a little. She grasped his cock again, drawing him close once more and kissed the end of his cock. He groaned. She licked the end of his cock. He groaned. She sucked the head of his cock between her lips. He groaned. Each time he groaned, he changed key, like he was looking for the right tone to orchestrate her mouth on his cock. She sucked harder, taking more of his cock into her mouth. She longed to just take it down into her throat again, to be able to duplicate Ky's skill but she didn't, she couldn't. She dared not but in truth, what she wanted was his cum on her face. She wanted to feel it creeping down her skin, warm and slick, sticking to her cheeks, hot on her lips.

Stanford's hand pushed her back, the butt of his hand on her forehead. He knew her mind exactly. He put his hand on hers, together they held his cock and he came, spraying cum onto her face and into her hair. Taylor closed her eyes and sat still, luxuriating in the sensation of his cum as it splattered onto her face. She groaned to herself then, startled by the pleasure that simple sensation of wet, warm cum on her face afforded her.