A Fucking Investment Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Contrasting
Contrasting
3,194 Followers

I moved over, still fucking Beth with my cock and put my lips to Constance's mouth. Her eyes opened and her mouth opened. I kissed her. Beth's hands found my ass and she pushed me down onto her body harder and harder with each stroke. My cock sliced into her, sheathing deeply each time in her boiling, seething depths.

"His cock penetrates me over and over. My ass burns from the spanking at his hands. My cunt runs with the liquid ecstasy that gibbers inside my flesh. He moves away from my lips and begins to kiss you on the mouth while she, the black Nubian princess sucks his cum from your pussy. You are assaulted at mouth and cunt while being fully aware that I am pierced by his cock, filled with the shaft and I have come over and over while he pounded me. You requested that he fuck me. I am being fucked while he kisses you and I am going to come again! I am coooommmmiiing!" Beth shuddered beneath me, pulling me awkwardly deeply into her cunt, pressing her body up against my weight while I lay askew over her, kissing Constance."

I continued kissing Constance while I fucked Beth. Beth was both silent and still for a while. Eventually she lifted her legs, allowing my cock to plunge into her at full length. She locked her legs about my body and I penetrated her over and over again. Beth's hands finally gripped the cheeks of my ass and pulled at them, parting them slightly while she jerked her cunt up at me. She did this several times and I felt it, the elusive orgasm and I moved away from Constance, fixed my mouth on Beth's and began to pour my cock into her, finally coming into her willing pussy.

We rolled apart. M'barra crawled up the other side of Constance. We lay, panting and sighing for several minutes. I rose up and kissed Constance hard on the mouth. Then I moved to Beth and kissed her as well. Her eyes glittered. When I could catch my breath, I stood up. "Beth, take Constance home. She can eat you there." They dressed and left without a word. M'bara and I showered together too fucked out to do anything but tend to each other, cleaning each other carefully for both of us ached with use and exhaustion. Our bodies quivered with lingering sensations. Then we crawled into the other bed and slept with the cloying smell of sex filling our nostrils and coloring our dreams. The next day, late, we went to the airport.

We waited on the tarmac for two hours while the airlines determined if our plane was safe or the air empty enough for us to fly into. After about 30 minutes, M'bara reached over and took hold of my hand. She held it like that while we watched our individual movies. I took my head phones off and rested my eyes. That was when she began to talk.

"Thank you." She started off with those words and I was nonplussed. Seemed to me like she was saying what I should have been saying. I opened my eyes. She laid a hand on my arm. "I have a master's in economics from the London School and a PhD in psychology. My brother is interested only in experiencing the benefits of our position in our country. My father has given much of the control of our holdings in Africa over to my care. I analyze and make the decisions but my brother carries them out; he is the face of our family and of our businesses. No matter what I do, I remain only a woman in Africa and that means I am primarily considered a sperm receptacle or baby storage by my brother and his associates. Any suggestion that we are more than that and the men . . . " She snorted. "And the men there wonder why we women fall in love with American men. They have learned to treat women as equals, as equally important."

"Not willingly." I said, sotto voce.

M'bara shot an amused glance at me. Her fingers were softly stroking my arm as she talked. "My brother has watchers with us. Partly for my safety, I admit but also to insure that I do as instructed. He told me I was yours and I was to be all you wanted of me, without restriction, no matter what you wanted. When I first met you, I feared that you would not make use of me. Understand me, please. I love sex and I love fucking you and those women. I have had few orgasms to rival what I experienced last night. But beyond that, my brother begged me to do this. I do not know why. He insisted that I had to be a sex slave and keep my education to myself.

"But you are not that sort of man, I do not think. My brother hates it when a woman teaches him something; it makes him feel stupid and that makes him angry. Now, I admit that many women when they see a man slip, they lose interest. If they see the slightest flaw in him they mock him or they abandon him. Many women are willing to destroy a man if they can and only love him if they find they are helpless and cannot destroy him. African men must appear perfect or they incur the contempt of the women they desire the most. Americans have learned to be honest with each other, at least about some things. You are gradually developing a society that is not scared of the vagina. The woman's nearly limitless capacity for orgasm is more an objective of jealously in American men despite the fact that it makes women undependable . . . with that ability, men would all be willing to stay in bed all the time and fuck themselves to death. Men come to the limit of their sexual ability and so have attention and energy to develop civilization and keep the world running. I understand this. Only civilization will ever give proper acceptance to the woman's capacity for pleasure and only in civilization will it be protected, perhaps, eventually, even to the point of becoming an economic asset to the vaginas of the world."

M'bara flipped up the armrest between us and scooted closer to me. Her hand began to run up and down my leg. "My brother begged me to be your sex slave. Oh, I know, I should not use the word 'slave' when in the company of a white man but what the fuck. Political correctness is just furry and timid fascism and I could give a fuck. I have bigger problems than the racial issues around historical slavery. That is easy to spot. The slavery inherent in the woman's position in my country is much more difficult to change." Her hand approached my crotch and despite myself, my cock started to rise. When the back of her hand bumped it, she looked over at me. "Again?" She asked. "Still?"

I shrugged. "You are a sexy woman, M'bara. Any opportunity to fuck you that I let pass is a sin. You do things with your cunt that I love."

She actually smiled. "I have to thank you somehow. If you had been a typical American man and tried to treat me with respect, I would have shamed my brother and he would have punished me. He gave you a sex vixen and you have taken him at his word. You have given him great honor by using me as you have."

"And will." I injected.

M'bara nodded soberly. "Yes and will till you see fit to release me. The longer and more often I serve you on my back, the more honor you show my brother. He must have made a horrid mistake with you because he pled with me. He has never done that before. Never. I thank you because, perhaps for the first time in my life, my baby brother, my treasured brother is indebted to me. I will be able to use this against him for the rest of my life. Perhaps I can find a way to use this to become a full member of my own family and then later of my own culture. Some women have achieved that but they do not do so in such a way that it opens any doors for any other women. In fact, the powerful woman in cultures such as mine is far more predatory with other women than anyone else and the women around them are very often sacrificed to that ambition till there are no women left."

M'bara's hand cruised up my leg, running her fingers along the inside of my thigh till her hand cupped my balls and grasped my cock. Then she simply held on. I moved the newspaper over my lap and she began to gently massage me, idly, unconsciously but with sufficient motion to make the paper move on my lap. She either did not notice or did not care. My cock grew in her hand.

"You have used me and I want you to understand that doing so has proven a great benefit to me, beyond the intrinsic pleasure of fucking you. If you had me suck off every stranger we met for the rest of the time I am with you, it would not lessen the benefit. In some strange way, I think my brother will respect you if you find ways to use me that he has not considered."

I had to ask. The comment was too obvious. "Does he fuck you?"

M'bara looked at me, horrified. "My baby brother? No! He is an animal. But he has traded my ass to members of his entourage or his business associates, rivals, or whoever. I have fucked many of his associates both for him and because they thought I could help them. Sometimes I have but more often, that knife has turned in their hands. My little brother knows everything works because of me so despite the public contempt, he had to beg me to consent to be his gift to you. My pussy is mine, no one owns it but me. Contraception has given me control that women never possessed before in history, no longer merely chattel, a step away from a child's ownership. Yet, confusingly enough, being treated like chattel often makes us wet. We want to spread our legs for the man who treats us with the most disdain. When he asked me if he could grant my body to you to pay a debt, I got wet. Men may need to change but we women need to admit that we must change as well. We need to get wet when a man is polite to us. We need to find our nipples hard when a man treats us with respect. We need to fuck the nice guys rather than the man who will not take 'no' for an answer. Men like you who can respect me and yet make me wet, who have the ability to be forceful without adumbrating my will in the matter, who can figure out how to give me what proves to bring my greatest orgasm are rare and fine treasures." She hesitated. "You can humiliate a woman without losing respect for her. Like you did Beth, she loved what you did to her and when you were done, she felt respected as well as pleased, treasured as well as satisfied. It is a wonderful thing to get both a physical fucking of your life and still feel the emotional value you give to us. Thank you!"

M'bara turned to me, withdrawing her hand from my throbbing cock. She put both of her large hands on my cheeks and kissed me for real, right on the mouth, with only her lips. Just before she pulled away, I think I felt her tongue touch me and then she was sitting back and looking at me. "My brother gave me to you and I was prepared to be used as I have been used in the past. In fact, I needed it and the worst thing you could have done was to ignore me. Instead you have included me in a wonderful night of excess, and in turn, I surrender to you. Till now, I have been serving my brother. From now on, I will serve you. I am yours to do with as you like." With that, M'bara sat back and closed her eyes.

I sat, thinking about what she said and eventually went to sleep. The plane took us to the next city. As it landed, M'bara took my hand and leaned into me. "I nearly came while you beat Beth. I may want that sometime. To be spanked till I come." Then she closed her eyes and lay back for the landing. I was so hard thinking about the arch of her ass.

We went through the process of getting settled in a new place. At the hotel, I got us one room. She watched me till I got two key cards and one room then she smiled in a private way and quite paying attention to the busy work of getting our room. Once in the room, we both showered, changed and went out to eat. We had conversations. I was tempted to tell her of my plot to avenge my sister but I was not ready to speak of it to anyone, despite the fact that several seemed to have guessed my objective without divining my purpose.

Halfway through dinner, M'bara put down her fork and stared at me. When I stopped eating and met her gaze, she said, "I did not mean for you to stop using me. I told you what it means to me. Don't get all sensitive on me now. Use me."

I shrugged. Then I looked around. "I did not think about what it meant to you." I said. "When I realized that, I was ashamed."

She smiled a thin, wan smile. "I will tell you something else. I liked fucking the two women with and for you. I admit it; that was fine, really fine. But I have simply never been as aroused as when you brought that woman first to the room with us. Feeling her eyes on us when you lifted my skirt and fucked me, if you had thrust a couple more times I would have come. I was so close I was shaking! I never knew what a turn-on it could be to have someone watch me when I am being fucked." She toyed with the long, glistening green beans remaining on her plate. When she stopped speaking, she looked up at me, a smile with a challenge in it.

I did not respond. I paid and we left the restaurant. I saw three women waiting at the desk to check in. One nudged the other and pointed with an elbow at me, at M'bara and me, at the interracial us. I had been resting my hand lightly on the small of her back. I moved it down to her ass and she looked back at me. I pulled her to me, my cock growing hard as she pressed her body into mine. She lay both hands on my chest and looked up at me, her eyes shining, lips parted. I bent and kissed her lips. Her eyes did not close. I ran a hand over her ass, caressing her cheek, fitting the tips of my fingers deep into the crease.

M'bara moaned a little. I kissed her harder and one of her arms went around my neck. Her lips parted and her tongue touched me, running along my lower lip, hooking inside to touch my teeth and the inside of my mouth. I pulled at her ass and she pressed her pussy against my leg. I kissed her harder but kept my eyes open, watching the three young women, all of whom were staring at us. When M'bara snaked a hand between our clenched bodies and grasped my hard cock, one of the young women gasped. I pulled away from M'bara and her hand followed me till she pulled it back. I took her hand and walked to the elevator. On the elevator she stood a bit apart from me and I did not touch her. She preceded me off the car and down the hall to the room where she waited for me to open it. She stared at the doorknob as though it were alive. With the door open, she stepped in and turned around, leaving me just enough room to let the door close. She put her hands up to my face, touching me carefully and then pulled me down to her mouth. She kissed me hard and then turned.

"Unzip me. She said. Her sparkling blue dress dropped to the floor. I released each garter and then unhooked the garter belt. She bent slightly as I pulled her panties off her hips, skimming them down her thighs. She shuddered. "Get in me!" She said and bent further forward, putting her forearms on the wall. I crouched behind her and entered her partway. She pressed her ass back against me and I met her motion and entered her taut slit with my cockhead. I withdrew. M'bara sighed and grunted when I jammed my cock back inside her. I went deeper.

"Use me." She said. "Come in my cunt. Fuck me."

I grabbed her hips and pulled her back as I thrust forward. Her head dropped and she moaned as I burrowed deeper into her dark flesh. My fingers sank into her hips as I pushed her away, pulling my cock out of her grasping pussy. Then I slammed back into her, this time, sustaining the assault till I was rooted so deep, I thought I could feel her asshole opening against my abdomen. My imagination, I think but M'bara shuddered and then her ass began to hammer back at me, little short strokes that drew the eruption from my body just as she began to scream, "coming. I am commmming!"

I felt her stagger and looped a hand around her waist. I pulled free of her quaking body and helped her to the bed. She rolled onto it and opened her legs. I mounted her again for I did not soften. I pounded into her pussy, long, grinding strokes which squished and sloshed. She lay still while I fucked her, her head turned sideways on the bed. I pulled out of her and struggled to my knees and pulled her farther up the bed. I put her legs over my shoulder and descended into her depths again. This time, M'bara made a small sound and her head turned to watch me fuck her. Her eyes were only partly open and something about the look, something about the idea of this woman being my possession, willing and eager to take my cock into her body made me shudder with excitement and then I was coming, hammering her as hard as I could. Her legs dropped and immediately locked around me as my orgasm subsided and I collapsed on her.

I recovered a little, keeping one arm under me to keep my full weight off of her. She still had her bra on. I ran a hand over it. "I heard you. I have business tomorrow. If I get finished early, we will go out with one thing in mind. We will find a person, male or female, to watch us fuck. I like that as well." I rolled away from her and M'bara sat up. She looked down at me and smiled. But she did not speak.

The next day proved disappointing. The conference with the buyers went poorly and we ended up working very late. I got back to our room around one in the morning and M'bara was asleep when I arrived. I showered and snuggled up against her and was asleep before she turned over. I woke when she kissed me the next morning. I had meetings again all day and did not arrive back to the hotel till eleven, after our working group went to eat to celebrate signing the contract. My office made early morning reservations and I had a quick meeting before we left which ran long. I sent M'bara ahead and met her at the airport so it was then before we had much chance to talk.

Through check-in and security, we stood orienting ourselves to find the gate.

"I would fuck her." M'bara whispered.

I looked around to see to whom she was referring and found her staring at a medium sized blond woman. She was slim, with a light, transparent blouse which showed her small breasts to the world, ghostly images punctuated by spots of darkness which could only be her nipples, her erect nipples. I stared at her till she moved and then glanced at her eyes. They were laughing eyes. She held my stare for a moment just as she turned away, a secret smile on her lips.

I nodded. "Fuck her or let her watch?"

M'bara looked at me. "Do you think I am going to let something like that see me taking it and not do her when you are done?"

"What if she is not interested in another woman?"

"Then I will watch you take her." M'bara said with certainty in her voice.

The woman disappeared into the crowd. The trip to the next city was much the same. We began to point out people we would like to have watch us, comparing notes and finding some common tastes. We both liked the Latin man with good hair and a certain Chinese man, lean and lithe as a panther. I had never been with a man nor had any sexual response to a man but the idea of having a guy watch me as I fucked M'bara, knowing or hoping he would get sloppy seconds seemed somehow newly attractive. We checked into the new hotel and went to a nearby mall. We had both showered and dressed, careful not to touch each other or we would not have left the room and likely would have starved to death since we had not eaten much. I finished first and watched her towel off, put on makeup and dress.

At the door, on the way out, M'bara stopped, closing the door as I was opening it. She smiled and pulled my mouth down to hers. "I want someone to watch us. I am so . . . aroused, I could fuck you right now but you promised. I feel that our time is nearly done. I want this. Tonight."

So we went to the mall and wandered around the many shops and kiosks. I got lots of stares, which is to say M'bara did. I was not feeling it. But M'bara was avid and finally she pulled me towards a women's clothing shop. She hesitated at the entrance, turning to me. "The tall blond woman, the older woman, I want her."

Contrasting
Contrasting
3,194 Followers