A Fucking Investment Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Contrasting
Contrasting
3,180 Followers

By that time I was spent. Her body stilled and I lay on top of her, panting 'fuck. Fuck. Fuck!' every third or fourth breath. My cock remained hard for a while. Every few seconds, Vidya would squeeze me with her inner muscles, pressing her pussy around my singing cock till at last, it began to deflate and retreat, conquered by the voracious pussy which had consumed it. I rolled way from her and lay on the floor, arms tucked behind my head. Eventually my breathing returned to normal.

I sat up, naked and spent. Vidya opened her eyes, her dark eyes and watched me. She rolled a bit to her side, eyes following my movements. I found my clothes and slowly dressed. She did not move or speak in the shadowed darkness, backlit by some orphan light deeper in her house and the ambient light from the night outside. One of her hands disappeared between her legs and her eyes closed. I wanted her again but not now. The silence was perfect, full, still echoing with our lovemaking. Then she smiled, the barest hint of a smile before she closed her eyes. I left her there grunting through a new orgasm, departing the way I had arrived, but in darkness via the backyard, utterly spent, completely sated.

The next morning I woke to the sound of the phone. It was Jennifer Simpson. The image of Vidya Ketteridge shimmered in my eyes, her last contented smile, her fabulous ass and the movements that beguiled me and pulled me to her. I wanted her again. Jennifer had fucked tiny Ted and wanted to know what to do? I told her I would be over to see her later in the week and hung up. All I could think about was Vidya. The music she danced to wove itself about me, insinuating itself into my mind. I called Valerie and informed her that her tiny husband had fucked one of my women.

"A new one? That son of a bitch!" She cursed. "Who was it?"

"That is for me to know and you to find out. You find out from him what he did and put it on your account or I will and if I do, it goes double on yours, just like I said."

"How am I supposed to get him to tell me . . . oh. Is this permission?"

"No. But you spend your assets, it is just expensive." I thought of Valerie flat on her back with Vidya between her legs, feeding on her pussy, Vidya's legs parting and offering me her cunt. I was hard. My god but I wanted that woman again and badly. I waited as long as I could. By 10 I was restless and by 11 I could not stand it any longer. In broad daylight, I walked down to her house, through the front gate, up to her front door and rang the chimes. I could not breathe. I felt faint.

She answered the door soon after the chimes sounded. Vidya stood staring at me.

I spoke first. "My name is Joshua Gale. I am a neighbor, a new neighbor."

Vidya nodded. Her mouth was open, it moved but no sound came out.

"Is your husband home? " I asked.

For several moments, long enough to tell a vaudeville joke, she did not respond. Her eyes were fixed and staring into mine. Her mouth was open but still. Then she inhaled. She shook her head.

"May I come in?"

"I. I. I."

"I am the man from last night."

"I know." She finally spoke.

"I know white people are so hard to tell apart."

"You are a neighbor? Fuck, I thought I dreamed it!" She said but then she laughed. All of her relaxed. "Please come in." She stepped back. She wore a conventional white robe, fuzzy and long, too big for her height but tied snug around the hips. Vidya closed the door behind me and neither of us moved. She waited on me and I waited on her. "What are you doing here?" She said finally. "What do you want."

"You." I said simply.

"You think it is that easy? Ring the doorbell and ask for what you want?" Her nimble brain was back with us. Her eyes were flashing.

"No. If I did, I would have come in the back door again. Or stayed last night and had you again in your bed. That was truly awesome sex. And you dance pretty good too."

Her mouth opened, then closed. Her eyes were sad and she did not smile.

"I want to apologize for last night. I had no right to enter you like I did, I mean enter your house like I did. Ah shit." I stopped, blushing furiously. "Mrs. Ketteridge, I cannot tell you how you have affected me. I dreamed of you last night. I woke smelling you, feeling you, wanting you. That, what we shared last night, that was astounding."

"And you want to see if you can do it again?"

"Don't you?" I asked without thinking.

She stared at me, then her eyes dropped. "I, too, was affected by . . . last night. I did not sleep but for more reasons than just longing to keep you for the night. I have other difficulties."

I nodded. "Times are difficult, for nearly everyone. Perhaps I can help?"

Vidya stared at me. "Is that why you came back?"

I met her gaze. "I want you again. And again. Because of that, I want to help you if I can. I want you to feel free to blend with me again, like we did last night."

She shook her head, almost sneering. "That will never happen again. It was a falling star, winning the lottery." Then she smiled. "It was pretty fantastic. I am being rude, can I get you something?" She turned away and led me to the kitchen, through the sunken living room where I fucked her the night before. Two scarves still marked the spot on the floor. She sat down at the kitchen nook and I joined her. She poured herself a glass of orange juice and then got a glass for me and poured it full. "I was just sitting here wondering what I was going to do next. I guess now I know."

"Oh? Did I help you decide?"

Vidya lay a hand on my hand. "My husband may be back today or maybe not. He has some collectables or something that he wants to get out of the house before they take it out from under us. They made us the offer to buy all of our stuff and they would write off the back payments and take over the loan, no matter how upside down we are. We have to do it."

I shook my head. "I do not understand." It was a lie but she needed to explain herself to me.

Vidya drank from her glass, her eyes were far away. She told me the long, sad story. Her departure from India, her constant battles with her parents, first her mother then her father. Her bequest from her grandfather that freed her from India and the marriage which formed a new bondage she regretted though the marriage provided for an exile to America where her parents would not come to visit. She laid out the fundamentals of their collective financial collapse, but did not blame her husband for it all, though our research indicated it was, indeed, his entire fault.

"So, it has come down to this. Wednesday, tomorrow, we have to be out or the cost of the default will be twenty times more. We have to leave everything. They offer that and we release the value of the property to them, with all it contains and we are free and clear. Not even any residual debt." She shrugged. "The furniture is all financed too. If we tried to fight it, we would lose everything and get stuck with huge debts and the stuff is not worth that any longer so we cannot even sell it to relieved the debt. John said it was better to develop credit in the US. We did and now it is going to ruin us.

"They offered to take it all and leave us with nothing. It is a great offer, less than nothing or nothing. I am not sure why they make it but that is our only option unless we want to try fighting it. I have nothing left to fight it with. My husband is not much of a fighter. He runs better than he fights. Not really a coward but inept. He tried. I never thought we could go through my inheritance but we did." She drank again. "This economy has raped a good many people who thought they had saved for a rainy day. Turns out they were living in a house made of tea leaves. Rain makes a mess of it." She drank again. Now she was crying.

I stood up, not sure what to do.

Vidya looked up at me, her eyes wide, glistening with tears. "Don't go. Please."

I stared down at her tear streaked face. "I want to help. I must help. I cannot let this happen to you. Can you tell me, if I can arrange money, cash, how much would you need?"

"How much? What do you mean?"

"If I can arrange for cash enough for you to live here, say another year, to buy you time, how much would you need?"

"In exchange for what? Why would you do this?"

I sat down. I pulled her hand between mine. "Vidya, I want to help. Please let me. Tell me how much so I can see if I can help."

She nodded, sat back and began to calculate in her head. "Sixty thousand, US, for the house and furnishings for a year. We owe another forty in arrears. In India, if I let you do this, perhaps I would become a whore. I would be expected to give sex for your help."

I smiled. "This is America." I could not think of what else to say.

There were tears in her eyes.

I stood up. "I have contacts, people in my family who have interests in the area. Perhaps, perhaps I can help."

She was openly crying now and I was lost. I did not know what to do. I hate it when a woman cries. I can smack a crying man without compunction but a woman just does something to me. I want to fix it and make it all better, even if I can't. I felt like such a shit raining this down on her like this and plotting to get into her knickers as well. But I managed to quell this sort of thinking with the observation that if I did not get involved, the default would have come with no options at all but 'bad' and 'worse'! But I could not lie to her. I sat back down.

"Vidya, I need to be honest with you. This is America and we are a little different than India but not much. I want you. I am willing to spend a lot of money to insure that I have you. But I want you to be happy, comfortable, safe. You can keep your husband if you love him, if you want him. But if I can get this money, you will have to fuck. The only way I want you to agree to this is if you understand this; that the money supposes that you will give me your body for my use and pleasure or to be sold to anyone I wish. But I assure you, I will not sell you for money. I will sell you to your pleasure. I want to find the greatest pleasures you dream of and see that you get them, over and over again. We may never be able to duplicate the ecstasy of last night but we can try. I want you, Vidya and if you want me too, then here is a way to deal with your disaster. I will go now. You think about it. I will return this evening for your answer.

She was weeping when I left and I had a sinking feeling that I had buggered the lot of it. But there was nothing to be done. I could not deceive her further. And I did want her. My god, I was quaking with adrenaline while I was that close to her. I returned to my house and validated I had the cash and put it into a brief case. Then I drew up the papers. About six I walked over to her house again. Saint John's truck was in the drive, filled with plastic storage containers, each neatly labeled with comic book titles and taped shut.

I rang the doorbell. Vidya greeted me with tears in her eyes. I followed her to the kitchen to find a devastatingly handsome man, tanned, with an open-necked white shirt, tan pants and loafers lounging at the table sipping a gin and tonic. I could smell it, it was so strong and I could see the lime.

Vidya stood beside him, her hand on his shoulder. She was dressed in traditional Indian dress, a sari with a short vest over the garment covering her breasts. She was surpassingly beautiful. She introduced us.

"So? You want to make my wife a whore?" Saint John said, ignoring my hand. He poured himself more gin from the bottle on the table and regarded me as he drank from the glass, ice tinkling as he drained it.

I shook my head. "I want to purchase your wife. Here are my terms." I handed the documents to him.

He took several minutes to flip through them, perusing them with an arched eyebrow. He had long chestnut brown hair and a mustache to match. While he read them, Vidya got a glass and poured me some wine and offered it to me. I accepted. After a few minutes, he tossed it on the table. "Agreed." He said. "I can stay here but I cannot fuck my own wife, is that right?"

I nodded.

He rose up, a tall man with a distinct slouch. "I am staying at the club. When you calculated our budget, you included the membership for next year, right?"

Vidya's eyes, glistening with tears, shook her head.

The man cursed. "Bloody bitch! Can you add another twenty grand to that total? I am sure she can work it off. Sounds like an easy deal to me! I don't know what you are crying about."

"I will arrange that. But I will pay the club bill myself. The money goes to your wife, in her name. She will give money to you as she sees fit. Any marital congress between you two will be added to the balance. If you want to help work it off, I could arrange that as well."

The man hesitated, shook his head then smiled. "Agreed." He signed the various places on the contracts which required it of him. Without another word, he shook my hand and left.

Vidya sat down, staring at the table. "I cannot believe it. We are saved."

"You are owned." I said. "There may be a difference." I turned to go.

Vidya wiped her eyes and stood up. She looked at me. "Are you going to leave?" She asked. "Don't you want your Hindu Kali?" She struck a pose, thrusting her hip out to the side and her hands to the opposite side in imitation of a classical Hindu painting. "You have purchased me. Don't you want to take me now?"

I shrugged. "You are not mine till the contract is signed and you have the money."

She sat and signed, her hand shaking.

I moved to sit in the living room, staring at the yellow and purple scarves on the floor.

She positioned herself before me. "Are you going to take me now? Or do you only take what you do not own?" She asked.

Something about her words sounded like a challenge and my spine straightened. I walked over to her. Her head came to about my chin. I put my hands on her shoulders and she leaned into me, placing her forehead against my chest. She stepped back then and started to undress. "You will never figure out how to get this off without tearing it up." She said softly, unfastening the costume. Then she stopped herself. "Do you want me?" She asked? "Do you want to shag me now that you own me or is the thrill gone now?"

I nodded dumbly but realized that it answered nothing. I touched her chin, tilting her head up and bent over her, touching my lips lightly to hers. Her lips moved when I touched them, pressing against mine. Her hand rose to my shoulder and laid lightly on me, just her open hand. My eyes closed as she kissed me. I backed away and she resumed removing her clothing. Parts of it dropped away and soon her breasts, bare brown with dark, almost black nipples appeared. She wore panties which she skimmed down her short legs, standing before me naked. I realized that I had not seen her naked before, I had only felt her body responding to ecstasy.

"Take me." She said simply.

Her naked patience goaded me into action. "Turn around." I hissed, my wine coated throat was dry and seemed unable to swallow. She pivoted, turning her back on me. Her body was lush, her breasts heavy and full with long sharp nipples. She turned and showed me her back. Her back was smooth red-brown skin, strong and upright. Her hips swelled to either side of her body forming a ridge where her waist was and then straight lines up to her breasts. The hips tapered down to just above her knees which were delicate and distinct. But her thighs were strong, rippling as she swayed before me. I approached her again, my hands looped under her arms placing my hands right at her breasts. I kissed her back. I grasped her by the tits and pulled her compact body back to me. It seemed to come alive but she made no sound.

I found her nipples and pinched each in turn. No sound. But her ass pressed back against my thighs. My cock was hard, uncomfortably bent in my jeans. Something about her silence and her stillness puzzled me. I decided to test a theory. "Undress me." I said softly.

Vidya turned quickly and set to work. She removed my shirt and kissed my nipples, sucking each of them for a moment before undoing my jeans and shucking then down my legs. My cock stood out under the damp spot on my briefs. She knelt and untied my running shoes. She slipped them off and I stepped out of my jeans. She put both hands against my cock, pressing it upward inside my briefs. She was on her knees, her back straight, her hips covering her heels, her breasts gently swaying with each motion. She was gazing up at me. "I want to suck you." She said. "I will suck you. Then you can have me, any way you want."

"How about for a week?"

Vidya smiled. "Something about you makes me want you to position me on my back and plunge your, your, your cock, yes, your cock in to my quim. I want you to fuck me!" She nodded, looking pleased with herself; sounded good to me. Her British accent made her words seem like music to my dull American ears. She pulled at my underwear, revealing my cock. She peeled the briefs down to my thighs and then wrapped one small hand around my very hard cock. She rose up a bit and put the end to her lips. For several minutes she just sat and kissed the end of it, licking it from time to time with her tongue. I was becoming increasingly aroused and somewhat concerned about coming all over her face when what I wanted was to do what she described, filling her on her back. She seemed unhurried.

When she did take the tip into her mouth, I cried out because her teeth ran along the upper and lower sides of my cock, scraping it painfully. But then the teeth were gone and her mouth became all tongue and sucking lips. Her lips nibbled at the shaft of my cock as she sucked, pulling at the head and the length of it with suction and her lips. Her hands fondled my balls and caressed my legs. She rose up onto her knees and pushed my cock deeply into her gaping mouth. I looked down her body, at her dangling, wavering breasts and the wide expanse of her ass. I knew I wanted that great big ass. I wondered if anyone had been up her ass.

"Vidya?" I said, intending to ask. For a moment, she ignored me pushing her mouth farther onto my cock, so far, in fact that I did not care that I was being ignored. She pulled back, let my bobbing cock free from her glistening lips.

"Pardon?"

I felt caught so asked the question I originally conceived but should have forgotten. "Have you ever taken it up the ass?"

When I asked, she had been eyeing my cock, like she was estimating how to get it all into her mouth again. I am a bit bigger than average, good enough to suffice and not so big to inspire size-based comments or fear for that matter. When I spoke, I broke her concentration and I feared my incautious question would put her off.

"My ass? No. Never. Would you like to fuck me in the ass? My bum usually gets spanked. I have had plenty of that, bum smacking. Then they shag the shit out of me."

"Do you like that?"

She nodded. "I come like a firecracker after I have been flogged good and then shagged. I love that, I do." She smiled. "I am a bit of a slag, actually. I don't look like it but shagging is my favorite team sport, participating or watching." She cocked her head, considering as she stared up at me, though her hands were busy on my cock, massaging it. "I bet you shag a lot. Can I watch you shag someone sometime? I love watching. Gets me wow oh wow, yeah! But then you must fuck me!" She said. "I don't mean just watching. That is one thing my hubby used to like was me watching while he rogered some slag. But then he brought home another bloke and I came with him too much I guess and John lost interest in sharing me."

She stopped talking and my cock disappeared into her mouth. She withdrew from it again. Her lips peeled back and then contracted around the tip and she shoved my cock back into her mouth. For a moment, the second sudden envelopment threatened to cause an eruption. I grabbed her by the arm and pulled her up and off my cock. I directed her onto her back on the couch. Her legs opened. She had plenty of hair on her cunt, tangled and wild and long. Vidya hooked a heel on the back of the couch and dropped the other off the edge. "Shag me." She said. "Fuck me, Mr. Gale. Fuck me good."

Contrasting
Contrasting
3,180 Followers