A Fucking Investment Ch. 15

Story Info
All About Eve Part 1.
32.7k words
4.77
74.3k
33

Part 15 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/07/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Contrasting
Contrasting
3,167 Followers

All about Eve, Part 1

I'd like to say I was cool as a cucumber the next day but the truth was I was nervous as a virgin the day before her first orgy. I knew what I was going to do. I woke with it on my mind. I had the Sawyer's right where I wanted them. Still, even with it infecting my brain, I nearly forgot to call Crowley and tell him to hack the Sawyer's camera system. It was nearly five before he called back with acknowledgment that they could loop it or switch it off on my command. I told them I'd text him when I was ready. He wanted to discuss yesterday's deal but I was in no mood.

Aurora called to chide me about our agreement, indicating that she wanted a little attention from my other women, the ones I still owed her. She did not respond well to either my distraction or my denial; she hung up on me when I did not instantly volunteer her a little tongue.

I puttered but in general I had terrible concentration. Finally, in desperation I called John and he said I should call Mrs. Grayson. He gave me her number and I did. He also said he was planning to go to Mrs. McKinnon's house around nine. He had information that the house would be empty by then till one or two. They were going to be out and so he had plenty of opportunity to copy her diary then.

I felt uncomfortable. He seemed at ease, clearly thinking that he had found a way out of signing his wife over to me, that he did not have to face her with the news that her ass was now mine. That optimism clashed with what I was contemplating. Plus, I missed my sex object. Jennifer had been a light presence in the house and by eight it was clear I benefited from her. Even though she had subsided into a morose silence that last few days, I hoped her little jaunt into her fantasy had lifted her mood and she would return reassured and just as willing as before John Sawyer confused her loyalties by satisfying one of her other fantasies.

It was nine when I finally picked up the little memory stick with the auto-play movie of John in his Midnight Rambler persona and sauntered over to the Sawyer house. I loitered out of sight till John called to say he was on the way. I was unresponsive and the exchange was one-sided and brief. I watched him creep out the back, keeping to the shadows. Once I was sure he was indeed gone, I retraced his path to the back door of their house and slipped inside.

Darkness had arrived and their house was dark but for a scattering of LED lights from clocks, charging phones and the like. I realized I had assumed the alarm was off, realized too that I had not contacted Crowley. I crouched behind the couch and texted him to shut their security system down and text me when he had verified it.

He sent me an "I see you" message and then, "Now I don't" to indicate that he had indeed subverted the system. I had knelt waiting, my heart pounding in my head. Rich guys like me don't sneak around, if the world is our oyster, we go in the front door and bow to no one. The nerves that haunted me all day culminated on the stairs, finally going still and silent, leaving me calm and eager for what was about to happen. I knew what I was going to do, not how Eve would respond.

The light to her room was on but as I approached it, I heard the shower.

Perfect.

I stepped lightly into her room and found she had her laptop on her vanity, open to the security system. She was waiting for me. I smiled. I plugged the memory stick into her USB port. I brought up the little video and paused it. I was ready for her and sat down to wait. She took a long, long shower.

I imagined she was masturbating but realized that I did not know if women did that. You'd think they would prefer to lay down and relax so they didn't slip on the tile and give themselves a concussion. Who knows? I suppose with a detachable shower head, women would find a shower very convenient. Orgasms are like weather, there are all sorts.

When the shower went silent, I got excited. My cock got hard because I knew what I wanted. Mrs. Grayson's impressive body intruded and I had to shake my mind of that vision, concentrating instead on Eve as she would appear out of the bathroom attached to the master bedroom.

She appeared, her hair dark with water, making her look like a drowned cat. She wore a shift with ostentatious ties at the point of each shoulder. The peach clashed with her complexion and hair. Her little tits dented the front panel of the chemise. The rest swirled around her like smoke. She opened the door of the bath, turned to close the lights and then straightened. Her eyes found me immediately. She went still squaring her shoulders.

"You." She said, her voice strong and sure.

I felt the confidence emanating from her. I reached over and touched the space bar. The movie started, pulling her eyes to it.

She turned her head just a bit once she understood I wanted her to watch the movie. For awhile she watched with silent curiosity, unaffected by what she was seeing, at least displaying no reaction. Predictably, only when she identified John Sawyer did she gasp a little, when he pulled off his mask in the midst of his rambling coitus. She drew closer, never looking at me.

I had that sinking feeling that you sometimes get right at the penultimate moment, the feeling that I had forgotten something and in this case, it made my gut hurt. I presumed that Eve would not wish to put John in jeopardy, that she would forgo her effort to escape me and surrender. I was not disappointed but for the time she spent watching her husband fuck my sex object, I felt the insecurity flickering in me like a bad bit of fish starting its little rebellion.

Eve fixed her eyes on the little screen, watching John subdue Jennifer and then when she was bound and blindfolded, pulling off his mask. She took several steps closer to the computer, hesitating at the last as they began their copulation, Jennifer's reedy voice pleading to be fucked. Eve took one step and then another and another till finally she reached out a hand and tapped the space bar and the movie halted, John's cock clearly visible slicing into Jennifer. Jennifer's head was turned full to the camera, the film was cut to show her expression, clearly displaying her mouth in a rictus of penetrated pleasure.

For a moment, Eve just stared at the screen. Finally, she turned her head. Her gray eyes were flat. She lifted the hand from the computer and very deliberately and slowly pulled on the large bow-tie at her left shoulder. The string uncoupled and the front of the garment flapped down, revealing her left breast. Her other hand pulled the other tie loose and the shift slithered down her lean body.

She stood before me nude, the peach nightgown puddled around her ankles. She did not move. She did not speak. She simply waited.

I waited too. I felt the pressure of the time but I decided even if John appeared, even at this moment, it would not matter. I saw utter surrender in Eve's expressionless eyes. I didn't believe it for a second.

When she spoke, her voice was strong but not aggressive, loud enough to be heard but not forceful.

"Where do you want me?"

I gestured at her bed. She walked to it like she was on the runway again but with nothing but her body to show to my eyes. Her feet crossed the line that made her hips switch back and forth like a little rocking chair but without any accent from a twitching skirt. She put a knee on the edge of the bed and looked back at me over her shoulder.

"What position do you prefer?" She asked.

That question shot through me like a shock and my cock became fully erect. The moment was at hand. I gestured. "Make yourself comfortable." I said in the same casual tone she was using. It occurred to me that she spoke like this was a photo shoot.

She got onto the bed on all fours but then rolled onto her back. She bent her knees to the side and exposed her pussy. She stretched her hands over her head and went still. She moved one foot and then closed her eyes.

I sat for a moment looking at her. I pushed the computer away and then reset the movie back to the beginning. When I looked back at Eve, her eyes were open.

"You planned this all along." She said. "Where is John? Did he help you?"

"He is reading a diary." I said standing. I skimmed my polo shirt off and tossed it on the floor. I bent over and picked it up and lay it on the chair at the vanity. I toed off my shoes and unbuckled my belt.

Eve watched me. "How, how did you...what are you going to do to him?"

"Are you going to sign my contract?" I asked.

She nodded. "What choice do I have?"

I stepped out of my pants and skimmed my underwear down my legs and stepped to the side of her bed. Eve regarded my body.

"You are an attractive man." She said. "I am sure I will enjoy this." She looked from my cock to my eyes. A ghostly smile touched her face, lips and eyes. I felt grudging respect from her.

"It was all your idea, wasn't it?" I asked. "You cued him up."

She nodded gently. "John, he is turtles all the way down. Not the least amount of guile in him but not stupid either. You don't visit all those college girls and not have some talent for it."

"Rape, you mean?" I asked probing. I wanted to make sure we shared the same information.

Eve nodded. "I see he has returned to it." Her eyes averted for a moment, jerking to look away from me at something on the other side of the room, or nothing present. "I had hoped...?"

"Hoped, what?" I pressed. I got to my knees and reached for her nearest knees. I dragged her towards me, jiggering her around till her pussy rested on the edge of the bed.

"That, uh, god, that he was done with, with that. Fuck. The bastard has done us both in."

"Oh?"

"What are you going to do with him?" She repeated the question again.

I reached out a finger and touched the coils of fine blond hair above her pussy. She jerked, her whole body twitching when I touched her. Her eyes fluttered. They closed when my finger traced down over her clit and between the bulging lips of her cunt.

"Uh, oh god, Joshua." Her voice came out as a sigh.

I touched her more deeply. She opened up, like a time lapse flower. She was sopping wet. I did not take that as the compliment I could have, knowing what showers could lead to.

"Do you taste good?" I asked lightly, removing my finger from inside her.

Her eyes opened. "I, yes. They, they say I taste sweet. I, Swallow, er Shallow said I tasted the best of all of us. No one argued. No one had to be dared to go down on me. They all asked."

I thought that hyperbole. "And some did?"

She smiled and closed her eyes. A tiny tremor ran through her body. "Yes. Yes. Some did." She agreed. "And I enjoyed it." Her eyes opened and directed her lurid challenge at me.

"And the other models?" I asked laying my hands on the insides of her lank thighs. Her slick, smooth skin was hot under my hands.

"Oh god, Joshua, are you going to tease me or fuck me? You don't own me yet. I can still demand a little satisfaction from you, can't I?"

I moved my hands higher. "Shall I get the contract?"

"Don't you need John to sign me over to you?"

I nodded. She was not going to slip easily into this new role but perhaps her apparent resignation demonstrated her capacity for respecting the winner of the game we had played, fair play and excellence and all that. She could not put off who she was. Can any of us?

"What are you going to do with John?" Eve asked again, her voice chirping with a little knurl.

I took that little glitch to indicate her real concern, along with asking the same thing three times. I felt relief knowing that my assessment had been on target.

"You are signing him over to me. I am going to offer him my women. When he fucks them, it goes on your account. Each time he fucks one, you have to fuck me twice more." I smiled. "If he acts behind my back, five or ten will be the factor."

She snorted. "I'll never be free of you. The man loves to fuck and he's been starved for too long. An error I now regret roundly." Her eyes closed. "I am to blame there, I suppose. I thought...oh hell, what does it matter what I thought."

I bent forward and kissed her pussy. Eve groaned. I licked up one side down the other and then divided the lips with my tongue. She did taste sweet!

Eve moaned. "Oh god." Her body shifted, her knees still splayed out wide, laying on the edge of the bed, flanking her open pussy. The taut tendons on the inside of her thighs stood up like guy lines covered with moss. She lifted her head to look down her body at me. "I, if, if John is given that chance, he'll go wild. I, I haven't had sex with him, not really, in nearly two years. He, he is suffering a distinct deficit."

"Not any more." I chuckled. I extended my tongue and touched her at various spots around her crotch till she seized. I zeroed in on that spot and she grunted with satisfaction.

"Yes, there."

I found her little nub of happy flesh. I kissed it, tweaking it with my tongue. Eve keened under me. I sucked it lightly between my lips and she tensed. She arched her back, projecting her pussy up at me. I sucked on her clit and she hissed.

"So good!"

My tongue slashed into her pussy, the syrupy taste of her suffused my senses. I probed into her body. She shivered. One hand appeared on her leg but when I continued probing her pussy with my tongue, she moved it casually to the back of my head.

I rejected the motion, sitting back. Her pussy had smeared my face. I wiped it with the back of my hand. "How did you manage? Have you been having some alone or sharing it behind his back?" I was curious but I could see Eve did not want me to stop kissing and licking her pussy.

Her eyes opened, their grayness intense almost to the point of blanching white. "I, I waited on him."

"You, you knew he was the Rambler?"

She nodded. "From the first. When he took me the first time, god, it was so exciting!"

"Even though you could escape the cuffs?" I didn't wait to hear her answer but bent to her gurgling font again, licking her extravagantly. She grunted, her hips tensed and jerked against my face.

"I, god, I just wanted him to be that guy again, the man who entered the room and entered me without asking. When he is John Sawyer, he is nice and pleasant and polite...but..." She arched under my plundering mouth. Her sweet syrup slathered us both. She bubbled with it, her pussy oozed. "Oh god, Josh! Do that."

I did. She gurgled with pleasure.

"Oh, so long!"

"I am going to give you away to a lot of men." I said coming up for air. For a moment she did not respond. Her eyes opened and regarded me as though waiting for something. "And women." I said, realizing I needed to include that. Her eyes closed again.

I dipped down and kissed along each thigh, grazing through the tuft of hair above her pussy and flicking her clit. She jumped. I fit my mouth on her pussy and sucked, jabbing my tongue deeply into her. I searched inside of her and her hips wriggled, jerking when I touched this or that special spot, before surging against me when I curled up and sought her g-spot. She gurgled with pleasure.

I ate her for several minutes. Though she cooed with pleasure, she did not orgasm. I found I was neither disappointed nor surprised. Eve was wired differently and simple sex would not satisfy her. I sat back. Her body thrummed with the sensations I was drawing out of her nonetheless. Her head was her main sex organ, not her pussy.

"I am going to use you, Eve, for whatever I wish. You understand these terms, right?" I waited.

Finally her eyes opened and she lifted her head, rising up like it was an incredible effort. She looked down her lean body and whispered, "Yes." She lay back. "What, what about John?"

I thought I had answered that but then realized she was asking about the video of him raping Jennifer. Despite her cries to "rape me", it was still a crime. That was her concern.

I got to my feet and bent over the woman and kissed her on the mouth, smearing her lips with her own taste. She licked at it like a cat after being squirted with water. Her eyes opened.

"You have attempted to compromise me. Now you are compromised. I will try to make you refuse me and when you do, you will see what happens." The threat was interwoven in my words: Don't fuck with me.

"Oh god, Joshua, put it in me! Please, no more teasing!"

If anything, the woman seemed to respond positively to my threat. I had an intuition. Jennifer liked to serve and you had to use her to get her service. This woman, what she genuinely sought was domination, domination that left her intact. She wanted to push against me with all her might...and lose. If I hinted at damage, she would fight back and to the death. If I could control her, she would revel in being controlled. She was challenging me.

She must have understood what I did. That I had to keep every woman to the terms of her contract or all of the contracts would become voided. The moment one of them repudiated the contract and refused me, I was done. My task was to balance this passel of pussy while continually adding first one then the next till I had the women of Holdingsfield all kneeling at my feet. I shivered at the thought.

I bent lower and kissed her erect nipple, a hard little nub topping the slight rise of her breast. I licked it with my rough tongue. Eve keened deep in her chest, making her rib cage vibrate. I moved to the other and her hands found my shoulders. She moved me around till I sucked at her nipple. She gasped and convulsed.

I kissed down her lank belly, tight and taut like a wind-stretched sail, hard and pliable. I found her pussy again and licked up and down it. She grunted, her hips bumping up at me at odd times as my tongue traced over the pursed contours of her pussy. It continued to swell and open till I swear I saw light.

"Oh god, Joshua, don't tease me any more." I stabbed my tongue deep into her, swishing around inside her molten body. She groaned and jerked. I looked up her body. Her eyes met mine.

"I, oh god, Joshua I, I want..." she hesitated but then finished the thought, boldly and unequivocally. "I want your cock. I want your cock shoved into me. I want your weight between my legs ramming it into my open body. God, Joshua, don't tease me!"

Her voice twanged with real need. I withdrew my lips from her pussy and sat back. I waited but this time Eve waited with me. I finally put a hand to her side and encircled her body. I lifted her and carried her to the middle of the bed, dragging her back onto it, lying lengthwise as intended. I got between her legs and probed for her pussy. One of her hands snaked between us and took a proprietary hold on my cock. She pulled me up and directed the dripping end to her pussy. She put the head inside her body and lost her coordination.

"Oh god, push it in. Joshua, please, god, please fuck me!"

"I bet you say that to all the boys!" I said through gritted teeth. I resisted the urge to come at that moment, that first luscious moment when I felt her damp softness on my cock. Her hips rose off the bed, enveloping the end of my cock with her pussy. I felt the nibbling pressure encircling my cock as I penetrated her, skinning down the length of my shaft as I plunged down into her.

"Oh, my god, yes!" Eve hissed. "Oh god, I fucking love cock!" Her head whipped from side to side. "God, fuck me, Joshua. Fuck me!"

I loved that approval. I did as instructed. I hammered into her. My ass rose and we slapped together with a sharp crack. She grunted with the impact. I rammed our pubic bones together and, imagining her clit was close by, ground us together. Eve bucked, the final motion impaled her completely on my cock.

I was fucking Eve Covington!

Contrasting
Contrasting
3,167 Followers
123456...9