A Full Measure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I suppose that I should have wondered what she meant by "part one", but I was too overcome by the amazing feelings coming from my fully exposed skin. The erection she'd triggered seemed bigger and harder than any I'd ever had before. My balls felt swollen, laden and about to burst. I didn't care what she might have meant, I was too busy luxuriating in her oily massage.

"It's time for part two," Heather said quietly. "Bend your knees up and put your feet here," she pushed them to the edge of the table and pulled my hips forward.

I slid to the end of the bed with my legs spread wide and my pelvis tipped up. I was as fully exposed, balls, perineum and butt, and anus as possible. More oil dripped onto me and Heather spread it downward pushing it between my cheeks, covering the freshly stripped skin at the pucker of my hole.

"Now that you're clean and smooth we can both enjoy this part." Heather kept rubbing her slick fingers over me. "It's time for you to learn about your p-spot," she murmured and stroked the rim of my now exquisitely sensitive anus.

My wife and I had explored anal play a little and I'd enjoyed the feeling of having that area stimulated. But we had never done more than some mild external rubbing there. As Heather spoke she put firm pressure on the hollow of my pucker and gently pried it open. The feeling of the slippery oil and the pressure of her finger on the hypersensitive, hairless tissue at the entrance to my rectum, was breathtaking. I gasped again.

"It feels good doesn't it?" She pressed harder and the pad of her finger slid into me. "It's going to feel even better when I get to your p-spot." Heather pulled her finger part way out of me then pushed back in deeper than it had been before.

As good as it felt to be rubbed the way that she was doing, the deeper, more powerful thrill came from knowing that my soul mate was doing with me what she most desired. Being vulnerable, pushing boundaries, opening up to her both mentally and physically was what she so clearly wanted; and I yearned to give all of that and more to her.

Heather pushed past my last barrier and buried her finger deep into me calling out, "Yess!"

I groaned unintelligibly as she filled me up.

"You're so tight," she said moving slightly back and forth in me. "Nice and tight." Her hand grasped my now throbbing hardon, "and here you're so hard." Then she rotated the finger in my butt so that the pad was pointed up toward the front of my body.

More waves of bliss surged through me. Extraordinary pressure seemed to build inside, pushing me toward what I knew was my inevitable climax. Heather pressed her finger against my prostate and another erotic rush hit me. I shook again and moaned loudly.

"You like that?" my wife said rhetorically. She pressed harder. "That's you p-spot." Heather stroked her finger along the bulge on the inside of my rectum. "I've read that p-spot orgasms are more intense than any other ... and much juicier." She rubbed me again. "We're going to find out."

As Heather said that she gripped my aching cock with her other hand and began stroking me. At the same time she pumped her finger into my rear pressing hard on my prostate. In seconds I was on the brink of a bigger climax than I'd ever thought possible.

"That's it," Heather said, one slippery hand jacking my cock and the other thrusting into my butt. "Cum for me! Cum for me!"

My orgasm hit and it was if a dam burst. A flood of cum propelled by Heather's handjob and prostate massage roared up the length of my cock and erupted like a volcano from the tip. The first huge glob of hot, white semen shot up in the air and landed with a wet smack on my chin and neck. My wife didn't stop and kept probing and stroking me as more and more spewed from my rigid pole and showered onto me. It felt like it went on for blissful hours with gallons shooting out of me. It was indeed the biggest, most powerful orgasm that I'd ever had. Too soon the spurting jets fell off into dribbles that oozed down the length of my deflating erection, over Heather's hand and onto my groin. She pressed a few more times on my prostate, milking the remaining drops of cum from me before withdrawing her hand. It was then that I heard the loud, low, animalistic moan of ecstatic release coming from my open mouth, the one that accompanied my amazing climax. I was glad that the room was soundproofed as Melissa had said.

"Yes, yes, yes!" Heather shouted happily. "Look at all your beautiful cum." She quickly wiped off the finger she'd had inside of me with a Sani-wipe then reached both hands toward the puddles on my chest and stomach. "Oh my god that was so good," she spread her fingers into the wet, sticky goo on my body. "Didn't you just love it?" She rubbed my slick seed between her fingers and smeared it over my skin. "I did," Heather announced and raised one hand toward her lips. Sticking her tongue out, she carefully and deliberately licked her fingers clean finally putting two into her mouth and loudly sucking on them. "I'm a cum slut and I love it," she grinned at me. A spark flared in her eyes.

I love it when that glow burns in Heather's gaze. Whether it's sexual or not, it's the light of her soul and my heart soars every time she shares it with me. I'd do anything to be part of that.

She raised her other hand. "You'll be a cum slut with me, won't you?" She put her dripping wet fingers to my lips. Her fire blazed as she locked eyes with me

I rushed headlong to join with her and opened my mouth wide.

Heather groaned in ecstasy as loudly as I just had as she pumped her fingers in and out of my mouth. I, in turn, enthusiastically sucked her sticky fingers clean. With each swipe of my tongue she squirmed and spasmed as if having her own orgasm. At last she pulled slowly out of my mouth then leaned down to kiss me. As she did her cheek touched the big glob I'd shot onto my chin. In a flash she slurped it up, thrust her lips against mine, and pushed the viscous mass into my own mouth. Our tongues slithered back and forth together, intertwining, sharing the salty essence Heather had wrung out of me. At last we both ran out of breath and pulled back gasping for air.

"Oh my god!" Heather gushed. "That was so hot!" She grinned. "You are the best, sexiest husband in the whole world."

I was speechless, drained from the intense experience I'd just had with my wife.

Heather seemed energized. "That was part two," she said sitting upright on the edge of the bed. "learning about your p-spot. How was part two for you?"

I chuckled. "Pretty damn good." That was an understatement.

"Excellent," she said. "I knew you would love it. I definitely got my full measure just like I wanted. And I'm sure there's plenty more there, enough to satisfy your cum slut," Heather smiled wickedly and stroked my soaking wet cock. "But there's only one way to find out. So tomorrow we'll get started on the next lesson, the first one on the Aneros website. "

"I can't wait," I said with a big smile. "Anything for you babe. Absolutely anything," I added and I meant it.