A Fun Day at Work Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bob then told me that he had another meeting in the afternoon before he took his flight back home. He then offered to drop me home before he left for the meeting. As we drove towards my apartment, Bob thanked me for a wonderful afternoon and also told me that once I had the proposal ready, I should come over personally to his office and give the presentation. I said that would be fine with me, but I would have to confirm with Tom. Bob said not to worry as he would speak to Tom about it. The rest of the way I was already making my plans for the trip to Bob's office and how I would enjoy exposing myself at his office and during the trip.

Soon Bob was at my apartment and drove off after dropping me. I went into the building and walked towards the elevator. As I entered the elevator, the caretaker of the building also entered with me and stood behind me. As the elevator moved upwards, the caretaker whose name was Phil had his hands on my ass and he whispered in my ear that he had been teased long enough by me walking back every evening in slutty clothes and smelling of sex, once even totally nude. Today he wanted his share of my pussy. I also felt that he deserved me after watching me over the months and soon had the skirt unhooked and at my feet. I bent forward and held myself with my hands on one side of the elevator as my ass protruded towards the caretaker. I looked back at him and told him to screw me hard and satisfy himself.

By this time the elevator had stopped at my floor and the door opened and closed with nobody entering. Phil took his dick out and started screwing my pussy hard. I moaned out in pleasure as he moved in and out hard with his hands holding my waist. Soon he was cumming too and my pussy was filled with a guys cum for the second time in an hour. I thanked Phil for a great fuck and picked up my skirt and went out of the elevator. I walked to my apartment without wearing the skirt and once inside had my top off too. I quickly took a shower and went to sleep dreaming about the events of the day and planning for the future, making my pussy wet and horny again.

To be continued...

12