A Futa Slave and Seven Maids

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a long, wonderful fuck. Sometimes fast and shallow, sometimes slow and deep. I preferred the former, Brand clearly the latter. I didn't come nearly so quickly this time, but that was fine. I was happy just having that cock in me.

We changed position a few times. Cowgirl was tiring, but his hands could play with my breasts - but he stopped when he saw I was about to come. We switched to missionary, and I climaxed for the first time. It was too dark to see much, but I could certainly feel my thick cum splashing onto my breasts and face as Brand continued fucking me. Then it was back to doggy position, Brand ramming into me fiercely for a minute before reaching his own climax. His cock stiffening and unleashing its torrent of cum deep inside me triggered another delicious orgasm for me and we convulsed together in a long shared ecstasy.

His hard cock was still inside me as we drifted off to sleep. In my dreams that night, I fucked him again and again, and took him in my mouth too. I woke to find him gone, but the memory of him in my mouth lingered for hours. I'd never had a cock in my mouth, but I wanted it.

Sometimes I wonder if he programmed me to want him, and to dream of fucking him and sucking him, just as he programmed the maids to want to serve. I'm afraid to ask.

*

Although modified and programmed in similar ways, the maids were not identical. Their accents were different, as were their skin tones and facial features. Erika was the tallest and palest, possibly Swedish. She didn't know where she was from, or whether she had ever had a different name. None of that mattered to her. Sheba was the darkest, and almost as tall. African for sure, but I had no idea where. Jasmine I guessed was Persian. Honey Mexican. Jade Chinese. Cherry, Japanese, was the shortest - so short, indeed, that her mouth was perfectly aligned with my nipples if we stood facing each other.

They slept in a shared dormitory across the courtyard from our own, and although they were never entirely off-duty, when they had nothing else to do they would gather in the games room, playing against each other, mostly pool and chess, with impressive skill.

On my first day in the house, after Heather untied me and took me to my new bedroom, Fred appeared and introduced himself, and took me on a tour. Honey and Sheba were playing pool, almost oblivious to our presence. I was startled to see flashes of their pussies beneath their short skirts, labia as intensely pink as their lips, each time they bent over with their bums towards me, legs parted.

I could feel myself hardening as I watched. In my bedroom, Heather had dressed me in a black-and-silver steel-boned corset that provided some support for my breasts, and although it was snug about the waist it wasn't too tight. There was a matching skirt too, though it wasn't much longer than the maids' skirts, and no underwear was provided. There was no way to conceal the prominent tent my cock made and that betrayed my arousal.

Fred too was aroused, but freed his erect cock from his own skirt - his corset and skirt were blue and gold - to display it to the room. It was disappointingly average in size, nothing like the monster Brand wielded, or my own, but it was certainly hard.

We stood watching the maids play for a few minutes, and then as Sheba bent over to take a shot, her bright pink pussy momentarily framed by black thighs, Fred stepped behind her and slipped inside her. Sheba sighed with pleasure, but although she was clearly distracted by Fred's determined thrusting, she continued to line up her shot, and took it. She even potted the ball she'd aimed for, the yellow striped one.

Fred eased out, followed her around the table as she prepared for the next shot, then resumed his fucking. This time I could see her face, could see how much she loved having his cock in her.

Honey joined me, watching them. "It seems hardly fair," she said, her accent reminding me of Salma Hayak, that Sheba should have such a pleasant distraction and not I. Her hand glided beneath my skirt and coiled about my shaft, stroking gently. This woman, who I'd only just met, who was utterly strange in every way, seduced me instantly and effortlessly. I had watched my cock pulsing in orgasm several times now, but I had yet to use it as Nature intended. I was suddenly determined to use it so with Honey.

Sheba's next ball bounced out of the corner pocket, and Honey sauntered over to the table with a sultry look over her shoulder at me. I needed no further encouragement. As soon as she bent over, cue poised by the white ball, I guided my heavy length between her thighs, seeking her pink-lipped pussy. It wasn't easy to find the entrance - fucking a woman is a lot different to being fucked as a woman, but after a few attempts the head of my cock slipped into the tight, wet warmth of her vagina. It was heavenly. As I stood still, adjusting to this blissful achievement, Honey struck the white and potted the solid red. I eased out and followed her round the table. This time I knew what to do and thrust in more confidently, burying nearly half the length of my cock in her. It felt fantastic, but I wanted to get all the way in.

Honey struggled to take her shot while I worked my cock ever deeper, using short out-and-in thrusts. She missed the pocket entirely, and nearly potted the black by accident on the rebound. Although it was Sheba's turn now, I kept Honey pressed against the table as my strokes lengthened and deepened. "Yes," she cried, "Yes! That's so fucking good. Harder!"

Fred pounded away at Sheba as she potted a series of striped balls, until she was on the black. It was positioned awkwardly however, so she played safe and it was Honey's turn to play. Fortunately, now that I had settled into a rhythm, Honey was back on form, and very quickly black and white were the only balls on the table.

Fred and Sheba cried out in a chorus of pleasure as they climaxed together. I was getting close too, my breathing increasingly ragged, my movements lacking coordination. And then Honey hammered the black home, winning the game in style, and I could hold it no longer. With a roar of victory I unleashed within her, my cock jerking powerfully as it pulsed within her. Her vagina contracted too as she yielded to her own climax, and we stood there, locked together and bent over the table, as my cum streamed into her.

The only thing that could have made it better was if I had had Brand's thick cock filling my own vagina, but it was still amazing.

When at last my orgasm was over, I was reluctant to disengage, but felt a little foolish standing there doing nothing. I eased out gently, and looked down to see a puddle of cum beneath us, strings of the viscous cream still dripping from Honey's pussy. More still leaking from the twin tips of my still erect cock, though it was soon gone as Honey dropped to her knees and licked my shaft clean and swallowed the last few drops of cum.

"Gracias," I said.

"My pleasure," she said.

As Fred guided me away, continuing our tour, he muttered, "That's a hell of a cock you've got there." I wasn't sure if he was jealous, or - judging by the tent in his skirt - just aroused.

*

I had been torn away from everything and everyone I knew, and transformed physically into a billionaire's futanari fantasy object. As if that wasn't bad enough, I seemed all too willing to play the part. Fucking, and being fucked, and loving it. It wasn't intimate and romantic at all. It was indiscriminate lust. All it had taken was a glimpse of Sheba and Honey's pink pussies to arouse a demanding appetite.

I hid in my room that first day, allowing only occasional visits from Heather who brought me food and drink, and whose mouth offered me sweet release when the pain of my throbbing cock became unendurable. Though I sought to ignore and deny my body's arousal, before long my cock's aching hardness dominated my thoughts. When Heather knelt without bidding and wrapped her lips about my urgent shaft, I sighed ecstatically and marvelled at her expression of adoration, her pink-blue eyes often looking up into mine as she sucked on the head my cock.

But I was unable to relax fully and enjoy it. This wasn't technically a consensual act. Heather had been programmed in some way to like this, to want to serve me. Perhaps deep down inside was a young Scottish woman screaming at her fate. Not that that stopped me rejoicing at the sight of my cum oozing out of her mouth around my pulsing cock as her fingers on my clit worked me through a long and deliciously intense orgasm.

It was good, so good, but deep down inside me was a craving for cock. Brand's cock preferably, but he wasn't there. I had no idea where he was, or when I would see him next. Fred had said he disappeared sometimes for months. As much as I was angry with Brand for doing all this to me, I still wished he would come and fuck me. I wanted to feel his cock stretching me - again and always.

But in Brand's absence there was only my cock - and Fred's. I wasn't sure I wanted to go there, but I couldn't fuck myself. Or maybe there was another possibility. After waking the following morning to find Brand gone, his cock no longer embedded within me, I rang for a maid.

Cherry answered the summons within seconds. "Yes, Mistress?"

I thought for a moment to ask for Heather, but found myself fantasising about the Japanese maid sucking my nipples as we fucked - and my cock reacted swiftly, making an obvious tent in the sheet that covered me. "Do you have a strap-on?" I asked.

She grinned and shot off, returning less than a minute later with a harness and a collection of dildos. "That one," I said, pointing to the largest, a black veined cock that looked enormous projecting from Cherry's crotch. But it wasn't any thicker than Brand's, and Cherry thrust easily into me, filling me beautifully, adjusting her position between my spread legs as she settled into a steady rhythm, thrusting that huge cock into me with confidence.

She tugged at my nipple with one hand while balanced on the other, bending to suck on my nipples, sending pleasure like electricity through me. My cock brushed against her belly as my own hands dug nails into her bum, pulling her deeper into me. I wished I could make her come, and feel her pulsing inside me, but I was the one who climaxed, my vagina contracting blissfully about her synthetic cock while a fountain of cum spurted between our breasts.

*

My last glimpse of Cherry, as I ran to have a shower, was of her slipping from my room, her French-maid uniform slick with cum. She hadn't bothered to remove her strap-on which thrust out from beneath her skirt and glistened with evidence of my enjoyment.

This morning exercise would be my new daily ritual, a good, hard strap-on fuck until I climaxed in an inevitably messy shower of cum. That I never know which maid will answer my summons just adds to the excitement. Each has her own eccentricities. The simple truth is that until I have come at least once, I am a sex-mad horny little slut. And by the time I've fucked and showered and dressed, I'm usually hungry again - for real food.

Fred never appears before lunch, since he usually takes at least two of the maids to bed with him. His cock might be of merely average size, but he's endlessly horny. It's funny to watch him. He looks like a stereotypical big-breasted bimbo, with a high-pitch voice and a pronounced pout, but he walks and acts like a man, and is utterly shameless.

On my first day, after giving me the tour, he'd said, "Babe, you can suck my cock any time you like." He'd winked as if that were a reasonable thing to suggest, and though I'd found it rather creepy at the time, as the days went by, I found myself increasingly tempted by that offer. In my dreams it was Brand's cock in my mouth, but Brand wasn't there when I awoke.

But if I was hesitant to indulge that fantasy, I found myself almost unable to resist the maids' seductions. After devouring a huge breakfast, still glowing pleasantly in the aftermath of Cherry's vigorous fuck, I stood up to return to my room, only to find myself sandwiched between tall, dark, African Sheba and taller, pale, Swedish Erika.

"Don't go," they chorused, whispering in my ears in perfect synchrony. Their hands caressed my bum and my breasts, fingertips brushing my nipples as they kissed my cheeks and neck, and my cock surged to life again. "We want to suck your beautiful cock," they said, "and drink your cum."

Suddenly I knew how Jonathan Harker felt confronted but Dracula's vampire coven. I wanted to be good, but they were simply too much for me. A hand stroked my smooth, hard length as a mouth sucked fiercely on one nipple, while a finger slipped into my ass and made me squirm around that unexpected penetration.

"Okay! Okay!" I cried, overwhelmed by the assault, and before I knew it they were on their knees in front of me, taking turns to suck on the head of my cock while the other licked the shaft from beneath. A finger thrust into my ass again, while a hand eased its determined way into my vagina, stretching me wonderfully. But it was the sight of those two pretty faces, one almost black, the other almost white, both with astonishingly pink lips and those remarkable pink-blue eyes.

Their obvious adoration of my cock was surreal. It was such a clichéd male fantasy to have two women worshiping my cock that for a minute I was dizzy with dysphoria, but they didn't stop. Indeed, soon a second finger joined the first in my ass, and the hand in my vagina twisted as it fucked me. I was so close, so quickly. I wanted it to last, but I was also impatient to get there. I pinched and tugged at my nipples as I watched the maids through the valley between my breasts.

I could hold back no longer. I whimpered painfully as my body contorted at the precipice of orgasm, and as I clamped down on the hand and fingers inside me. The maids reacted swiftly, lining up side-by-side, cheeks pressed together, mouths wide open, their hands on my cock, holding its aim steady.

I cried out as the pressure released suddenly. Twin jets of thick cum hurled from my cock into the waiting mouths. I couldn't help laughing, though it messed with my concentration. Was this why my cock had two holes at the tip? So that I could fill two waiting mouths at the same time?

As the flow ceased at last, Erika and Sheba turned and kissed each other, a long passionate kiss, my cum leaking and dripping from their lips onto their black uniforms.

Despite having just come, for the second time that morning, I was still hard and desperately horny. When I looked around and saw Jasmine, the Persian maid, watching us, I barely hesitated. I walked over to her and kissed her as I pulled her hips tight against me, trapping my erect cock between us. "I want you," I growled in her ear.

"Yes, Mistress," she whispered in a sultry fashion, her hands caressing my thighs. "Fuck me, Mistress. Hard and fast."

How could I deny her? I turned her around and bent her over the table, which was still laid with the remains of breakfast, and soon found my way into her. I was learning how to fuck with my cock, though it still felt a little unnatural. The blissful warmth of her vagina wrapped tight about my cock soon banished all such thoughts though. "Hard and fast it is," I said with a grin.

But I was in no hurry to reach my destination. The day was young, and I had nothing better to do. We did it in every position I knew of, and Jasmine taught a me a few more, before my body decided enough was enough. Jasmine was riding me reverse cowgirl as I unleashed within her. I held her seated in that position until the last, lingering tremors of my orgasm passed, and my cock at long last lost its rigidity.

The sight of my cum dripping from her pink pussy lips as she lifted off me, was almost enough to stir me to life again.

*

How easily I slipped into this hazy existence of sleeping and fucking, and lazing around and eating. A rich man had turned me into a fuck toy, and I was more upset by his apparently abandoning me than by my imprisonment. When I slept I dreamed about Brand's cock, and when awake I mourned its absence. The ever friendly maids were some consolation, as was the extensive library of books and DVDs, but I had an unsatisfied craving for cock.

For real cock. Hot, hard flesh. The taste of cum.

Jade, I discovered, or rather I was informed by Heather, adores pussy. She will happily spend hours making love with her mouth, teasing and exploring, exciting and denying. Heather told me on the evening of the second day, just after Fred had come in her mouth for the second time in succession. He and I were watching some Bond film, and he had ordered Heather to suck him while we did.

I tried to ignore the erection this gave me, but Heather clearly felt a need to introduce me to the only maid I'd missed so far. Before I could answer her, intending to say no, Jade was in front of me, dropping to her knees, parting mine, and the words died in my mouth. Heather had returned her attention to Fred's cock, as if determined to make him come a third time. Jade's warm breath on my labia made me melt, and I shuffled forward to give her better access. On the television, Bond was in an oil pipe, but who cared.

But I wasn't comfortable. "Wait," I said, and stood so that I could remove my corset and skirt. If Fred didn't mind me watching him get a blowjob, why should I mind him watching me get a licking? I relaxed back onto the sofa, my legs spread wide for Jade, who kissed my thighs as if too shy to delve deeper.

Between us, my huge cock stood erect, its twin hole like eyes staring at me, promising to spit cum all over my face if Jade succeeded in her mission. "If I had your cock," Fred said, "I'd probably spend all day fucking my own tits."

He had a point as well. Out of curiosity more than anything, I squeezed my breasts together around the shaft, until only the head of the cock peeked through. Out of sight below, Jade's tongue swept through my labia, sending a shiver through me. Precum oozed from the eyes of my cock like tears.

"Damn, that's hot," Fred said. "I bet you could suck it too."

I didn't want to, though. Except maybe I did. I'd been thinking on and off all day about Brand's cock, and what it would be like to suck it. Maybe I could try sucking my own. I could taste myself, come in my own mouth...

Woah! Was I really considering it? What kind of pervert sucks their own cock?

And yet, what harm was there in it? Indeed, it was easy to lick the glistening end of my cock, even as Jade brushed against my clit. That delicious salty taste. Indeed, I needed no further encouragement. I was soon licking and sucking the head of my cock like a child with a lollipop, while my hips twitched and squirmed in response to Jade's too gentle exploration of my pussy.

With my hands I kept my breasts pressed tight about my shaft, and tried to rub them along its length. "Put your hand in me," I begged her, and sighed with pleasure as first her fingers then her whole hand pushed into me, while her tongue danced wondrously against my clit. I was in heaven.

The whole head of my cock was in my mouth. The taste of it, the sheer presence of it my mouth, stretching my lips and jaw wide even as Jade's hand and wrist stretched the walls of my vagina, was exquisite.

And then Fred leaned across and sucked on my nipple, and the combined stimulus of three mouths all at once pushed me over the edge. I knew what was about to happen, and nearly let go, but managed to keep my mouth in place. Jade was tonguing my clit rapidly and fucking me with her whole hand and wrist, and I loved every bit of it, but it was the cock swelling in my mouth that commanded my attention.

Such a volume of cum flooded my mouth that it shot out my nose, and I recoiled, choking, as my cock continued its ecstatic dance, cum splashing against my face and running across my breasts, until suddenly it was in Jade's mouth, her throat working as she swallowed the cum, her hand still buried inside me.