A Game Gone Wrong

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
j267
j267
4,555 Followers

"Chris, after they kicked you I tried to come to you and help but Will held me back. I was kicking at him and screaming for him to let me go but he took me over to the bed and threw me on it." She began and then paused.

"Go on." I said.

"He pulled all my clothes off then left me lying there while he got undressed. He lay down next to me and began using his hands on my body and then pushed my head down to his crotch and made me take him in my mouth." She explained while she stared at my face.

"I'm so sorry." I said again. Even though it wasn't near enough, it was all I could think of to say.

Without responding to my apology, she continued but quickly lost control. "And then he pushed me back and put it inside and...and he started doing it and I wanted it over but it wouldn't end and then he started saying all kinds of nasty things and it started feeling good and I couldn't fight it. My God I feel so dirty!"

"Honey you were drugged. It's not your fault." I said taking my crying wife into my arms.

"Oh Chris he put his semen in me. How can you ever want me again?" She forced out between choked sobs.

I guided her to the bedroom and stripped her then myself while she continued to cry then we climbed beneath the sheets and I held her close and stroked her hair while she sobbed. I thought about asking her about the cowboy making her orgasm and the squirting but decided that was best left for later.

j267
j267
4,555 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Wife Ruined Chris is forced to leave as his wife enjoys black cock.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Unwanted Houseguest The slow evolution of a wife into a slut.in Loving Wives
Going Too Far Harry let's his roommate go a little too far with his girl.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories