A Game of Inches Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as her body calmed, Emily looped her legs from around me, went back to her knees, and began sucking my cock -- which, surprisingly, hadn't begun to wilt yet. I was going to tell her not to bother, but it felt too good for me to make her stop. On top of that, I was beyond aroused watching her so passionately sucking what had just been inside her pussy. Just one more thing Carol would never have considered doing.

Soon I began to feel that promising tickle. At this point in my life, it usually takes at least half an hour for me to recover and be ready to go again, but this girl had me there after only a couple of minutes. My attention centered on that tickle as it grew. Before I knew it I was unleashing another full load into this sweet girl's mouth. Without missing a beat she swallowed it down and kept sucking for more. She got another few spurts from my cock before it was done. Emily sat back and opened her mouth to demonstrate she had eaten my entire serving of sperm.

"I better get back before someone notices I've been missing," she said, favoring me with a demure smile. How could she look so cute after doing something so nasty?

I helped her on with her leggings and fetched her shirt for her. Emily carefully tucked my semi-erect penis back into my panties, giving my package a loving pat before zipping me up.

"That was amazing." She went on tiptoes and gave me a kiss on my lips, which were still flavored with her pussy juices. "Let me know if you ever have any other 'projects' for me."

With that, she sashayed to the door, unlocked it, and went back to her daily routine. I drifted hesitantly to the break room to get myself a drink. I didn't receive any weird looks or angry stares as I went. I whispered a quick prayer of thanks to the magic of the coin and returned to my office with an ice-cold sports drink from the vending machine.

Instead of spending the rest of the workday feeling guilty for once again cheating on my wife, I instead found myself looking forward to seeing her sister Sonya when I got home. It wasn't until I was packing up to leave that I became fully aware of the danger I was in.

Before, my thoughts about my sister-in-law had been nothing more than idle fantasies. Everything was different now. Between the coin and my growing confidence, I knew that I had become perfectly capable of turning those fantasies into reality. Cheating was bad enough, but cheating with a member of my wife's family was unthinkable. It didn't matter if she never found out, I would still have to live with the knowledge that I was a complete and total asshole of epic proportions.

I had to do something to make sure I wouldn't be tempted. I took the coin from my pocket, sealed it in a manila envelope, and hid it in the back of the bottom drawer of my filing cabinet. I almost changed my mind as soon as I walked out of my office, but I forced myself to go to the elevator. All the way down I frantically cycled through a series of worries. What if someone stole it? What if the building burned down? What if the magic stopped working because I'd left it behind?

It didn't matter if it stopped working I told myself as I walked to my car -- I wasn't fucking any more women. I'd already had two, which was more than enough. I just had to get through a couple more days, and all would be well. I almost turned around and drove back to the office a half dozen times. Finally, I hit on a way to strengthen my resolve.

I thought about Emily, and Gloria, then Emily again. I played out the interludes I'd had with them in vivid detail. It didn't take long before I was as hard as ever. Looking around to make sure there were no other drivers around who would be able to see me, I unzipped my pants and pulled my erection out of my satin panties. That sinking feeling hit me again, but even harder this time.

Not much more than four inches.

I knew it would happen, but when Emily was up on my desk with her legs spread, and that succulent pussy of hers right there for the taking, I didn't care about the consequences. I could now see what an idiot I was, but it didn't matter. I knew that if I were in that position again, I would make the same exact choice.

No more of this foolishness. I would go home, greet my wife, treat my sister-in-law with nothing but polite respect, eat my dinner, and go to bed. I was done with other women, and gods, and sex for the next two days.

At least that's what I thought right up until I got home...

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

12