A Game of Inches Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sure, I'd let things drift into the doldrums lately, but all that was going to change. I wasn't going to take anything for granted. Not my wife, not our sex life, and definitely not my dick! Sonya was gasping like a breathless animal over me. I tried to get my head back in the game. I did my best to match her aggressive thrusts as she humped my face mercilessly. A clit rubbed past my tongue, pussy lips mashed against my nose, a flowing fuck hole filling my mouth. It was torture...but the kind of torture any man would gladly pay good money for.

Sonya's wail hit a pitch that indicated she was cumming. I didn't know how much her orgasm could be attributed to what I was doing, but I'd be more than happy to take the credit. Then it got even better when I heard Carol join in, and cry out with her own climax. The two of them were in perfect harmony. The idea of asking Sonya to move in and live with us came to mind, but I knew I had to temper my ambitions. I had to make sure I didn't go too far and spoil a good thing.

Sonya staggered away from me, leaving my cheeks slick with her pussy juices. She pulled off the rest of her clothes and collapsed on the bed with my naked wife. The two of them cuddled up, my wife's hand going to her sister's ass, Sonya's hand caressing her sister's bare breast. They were the very picture of contented satisfaction. It was nice to know that I had played my part in this perfect moment.

"Did you ask about it?" Sonya whispered, not making too much of an effort to keep me from hearing.

"I did." They kissed, not like sisters, but like long-time lovers. "It's some kind of medical condition. The doctor gave him medication for it."

They both looked at me, unable to hide amused smiles, as I stood, trying to conceal the seemingly perpetual wet spot in my pants.

"Show it to us," Sonya said, making it sound more like an order than a request.

I looked to the door, trying to decide if I could just escape. I didn't want to ruin the mood.

"Come on, Marc," my wife cajoled. "We already saw it once. Go ahead, we want to see your tinky-winky."

There was no point in hiding it. I was horny as fuck, and I didn't want to walk away and let things end yet. I pulled off my shirt, and the girls sat up, leaning forward to make sure they didn't miss the freak show. I pulled down my pants and hesitated.

"Take it off, take it off!" they chanted. It was embarrassing beyond measure. But I deserved it. After what I'd done, cheated on my loving wife like it was nothing, If my punishment for my transgressions was some well-deserved mortification, then I had to give the gods their due.

I dropped my boxers. The giggles weren't so endearing anymore. I stood there with my pecker standing at full attention, barely peeking out of my crop of pubic hair.

"Oh, my God!" Sonya laughed. "That's the cutest thing I've ever seen. I just want to pinch it."

"I've seen clits bigger than that!" Carol quipped, then gave in to her own bouts of laughter. I knew it would be bad, but it was worse than I imagined.

"At least it makes his balls look bigger," Sonya pointed out between snickers.

I tried to focus on the fact that I had two hot, naked women right there in front of me. Four tits, four hard nipples, two pussies, both wet with fuck juices, horny for more action. That's when I realized my mistake. My balls clenched and I fired a single squirt of thin jizz toward the bed.

The naked women fell back, roaring with laughter. I guess I would have laughed too if it wasn't happening to me. I wanted to run and hide, but I stood there and took my punishment.

"Oh, honey, I'm sorry. I shouldn't..." Carol wiped the tears from her eyes. "But, it's just...I mean...look at you..."

"We're not laughing at you, Marc," Sonya chimed in, barely able to contain herself. "But you have to admit it's pretty...comical."

I didn't have to admit anything. "The doctor said the erectile tissue is constricted, and...and that is causing the drastic decrease in size, and..." I gave up. The more I tried to explain, the louder they laughed. It was all bullshit anyway.

"Oh, sweetie, please don't get upset. Come over here, and let us exercise it for you." Carol waved me to the bed. "I want to suck on it. It'll be the first time I'll be able to deepthroat you!"

Sonya apparently found this hilarious. I was tempted to go hide in the garage, but that wouldn't do me any good. I had to get through this without getting angry or resentful. I had to stay on an even keel if I was going to be able to keep Carol cumming. I trudged toward the bed, both looking forward to what was going to come next and dreading it.

"Come let aunty Sonya suck your balls for you," my sister-in-law said as seductively as any woman had ever said anything to me. Aunty Sonya? That was new. But if it meant this gorgeous beauty sucking my balls with my wife's approval, I was happy to go along with it.

"Yes, aunty Sonya. I want you and Mommy to suck my little dick and balls together for me."

Their eyes lit up when I said that. This extra layer of kink seemed to really do it for both of them. What sort of perversion had I tapped into now?

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

12