A Game of Tasks Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shawn opened the bottle and put a decent amount of lube on his cock, and on his fingers before rubbing some more on Victoria's waiting hole. She shivered a bit as the cold lube first came into contact with her little rosebud, but it quickly turned into a low moan. "Mmm, I love it when a man comes prepared," she said, as he slid one finger into her ass. It went in smoothly, and he moved it in and out a few times before adding a second. This one was a bit more difficult and Shawn made sure to spend enough time, and use enough lube to ensure that her hole was stretched out enough with his two fingers before attempting to add a third. When he did add the third finger, Victoria sucked in a sharp breath, halting his approach, but before he could draw his finger back out from the progress it had made forward, she pushed her little ass back against it, engulfing it fully.

"Oh! It feels so good!" she said, as she began to stroke her pussy as his fingers continued probing her back door. "I love feeling so...full back there."

Shawn spent a few more minutes stretching out her ring before pulling all three fingers out and lining up his hard cock. Victoria looked back once, licking her lips, and if Shawn had had any further reservations about fucking this girl in her cute, puckered, asshole, they vanished completely when he saw the look of lust on her face. Shawn pushed his lubed cock into her ass slowly, making sure he didn't go too fast, or too hard until he was fully inside. Then he pulled out slowly. Back in, and back out, picking up the pace as he went, all while Victoria moaned, and began pushing back into him, impaling herself on his thick cock.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! It feels so good! I am so fucking full!" she screamed as he thrust into her again and again. The tight little hole squeezing his cock with every thrust, Shawn's hands gripped Victoria's waist, pulling her hard onto him. Her backwards thrusts timed perfectly with his deep, penetrating forward motion, and as he fucked her, she stroked her pussy, bringing herself to two more orgasms before Shawn hit his limit. He began thrusting harder and harder, pushing himself over the edge, as her little asshole grabbed and massaged every inch of his cock, he erupted deep inside her. At the same time, her asshole tightened around him, and her legs clenched, as she shook from an orgasm so powerful that she could hardly breathe. After almost a full minute, Shawn pulled out of Victoria as she slumped over onto her side.

"That, was amazing!" she said, still out of breath.

"I agree," Shawn managed to get out, as he sat down next to her, recovering the bottle of lube and his phone from the table next to the bed. After a few moments, Victoria sat up. She took his phone from him, entered her phone number, gave him a deep, passionate kiss, then went to leave the room.

"Wait," Shawn said, standing up from the bed, "You forgot your panties."

"You can keep those for me," she said, winking, as she opened the door and left the room.

Shawn pulled his pants back on, picked up the panties and took a deep whiff. He shoved them in his pocket and grabbed his phone. Shawn finished sending the video of the task to Hannah and waited for a reply. Fortunately, when he went to grab the lube, his hand closed around his phone first, and he remembered that he needed proof. The video wasn't very good as it was set up in a rush while he was lubing Victoria's asshole, but it should be enough for Hannah.

The phone chimed in his hand, "I am impressed!" Hannah texted back to him.

"Yea, it was strange. I didn't even think about it until it was happening. Just got lucky, I guess."

"I saw the video, Shawn, and I can say after seeing that cute little ass get penetrated by your hard dick, that you most definitely got lucky, though I don't mean it in the same way that you do." Hannah said, a winking smiley face sent soon after.

Shawn quickly sent her back a blushing smiley, but knowing that she saw him fucking Victoria, and that she seemed to be impressed by it, if not outright turned on, got his cock moving in his pants again.

"Well, Shawn, here's your reward," Hannah said, as a picture of her standing topless came through on the phone. Her cute little breasts, barely a B cup, were the most beautiful shape that he had ever seen. Despite their size, their shape alone was enough to force him to wipe his mouth. They were incredibly perky, defying even a hint of gravity, and they had small barbell piercings through the nipples, causing them to stand erect most of the time. Shawn wiped at his mouth again, making sure to save the photo, just as Hannah sent another text, "But remember, Shawn, the game doesn't stop. I'll be sending your next task shortly, and then the clock starts again."

Shawn looked at the text, then back at the picture he had just received. It was worth it, the risk of having his dick pic shown to his sister was completely worth the rewards of the game. Shawn smiled, tucked his phone away in his pocket and walked down into the party to find Liam.

12