A Gathering of Witches

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched with interest the coven in front of me intertwining in couples, threesomes and double pairs, all were obviously aroused but so far, no sexual intercourse had taken place.

The four naked women surrounding Sarah had intricately carved phalluses on a belt around their waists and I was alarmed when they withdrew the handles from the scabbards to produce wickedly carved knives. I withdrew my hands from Sarah's head but a deep voice behind me commanded me to keep still and be calm. The women cut away Sarah's cloak in long tearing rents leaving her completely naked, whereupon they anointed her body with oils, paying particular attention to her pubic area, fingers disappearing inside her. The beatific smile on her face showed me she was enjoying the attention.

Two of the women came behind me and began to oil me also. I don't know what the oil was, but it had a wonderfully refreshing and exhilarating sensation almost immediately as it was applied. When they began to oil up my cock and balls, I had a smile on my face to match Sarah's. The women continued to slick up her breasts and finger her pussy, inserting more and more fingers in her until they were almost fist fucking her. She was writhing and bucking on the support rods with more abandon than I had ever seen before. The deep voice behind me said a word I could not make out or understand and a horn blew a low note. The voice said "We summon you master of the night that we may do your bidding." The coven replied as one "we summon you to do your bidding." They repeated it three times before the voice said "Accept our offering for your pleasure".

With that a figure appeared from within the flames of the fire appearing to be unaffected by the blistering heat. It walked slowly through the flames and strode towards the Stone altar and Sarah.

This figure was like a monster out of Greek mythology, to all intents and purposes a Minotaur with a head like a bull and a body of a massive muscular man but with cloven feat. The body was covered with coarse dark hair. It sniffed the air then made unerringly toward Sarah. As it approached its cock grew to almost horse like proportions. With her legs already spread apart, it walked straight up to her, its knob end glistening and planted it straight at her opening which the women had thankfully prepared to take such a huge member. It plunged straight in and Sarah gasped in response. It pistoned in and out of her without mercy or feeling, thank goodness the drinks or oils or whatever had prepared her for the onslaught of brutal fucking. To my surprise she fucked him back with great enthusiasm until it gave an enormous roar and its whole body twitched emptying a massive amount of sperm into her. It withdrew its cock from within her with a great 'plop'. I was astounded at its size. It turned to the coven, lifted its arms and gave another great roar, before running back to the flames and disappearing again.

Every one of the members suddenly fell on each other, fucking and sucking, men on women, women on women, men on men; it was a free for all. Groups of twos, threes and fours gradually joining together in front of the stone altar. I walked around to between my wife's legs to observe her from the front, to see a great gaping hole where shortly before she had taken a massive cock. Sperm was dribbling out of her vagina and pooling on the ground below the small seat supporting her spine. She was in a state of delirium oblivious to all which was going on around her.

I was shaken from my reverie by the sudden sensation of a pair of lips wrapping around my cock, and looked down to see Alice looking up into my eyes and sucking me sensuously. "Paul?" I asked.

"It's Ok I have already been fucked by three men tonight, and one more won't make any difference. Besides it was Paul who sent me to get you. Sarah won't be aware of her surrounding for a few hours yet. It's always the same when the monster fucks a neophyte."

We fucked away with her and the rest of the coven for another hour or so, after which Paul and a couple of other guys helped to carry her into the house where she slept until morning. She didn't remember anything after the women had oiled her but everything else was quite clear. She was a little shocked to hear what went on being fucked by a monster but quite clearly excited by it, saying she couldn't wait until the next newcomer was introduced so she could see for herself.

Shortly after Paul and Alice came to collect us and drive us home. We both felt extremely lethargic and fell asleep as soon as we reached home.

We went out for drinks with them both the following weekend, happy in their company in a relaxed and comfortable atmosphere.

12