A Ghost of a Chance Ch. 05

Story Info
The weekend party at Katherine's continues.
3.5k words
4.67
17.4k
7

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 08/27/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,749 Followers

by BrettJ © 2013

While Katherine was enjoying her latest dalliance, there were other activities in her luxurious home. These activities were equally perverse, although fun for all of those involved.

"Can you believe the two of us were able to get away together this weekend?" Arthur smiled as he ushered his pretty black secretary into the room they had chosen as their own. "Alyssa didn't even ask any questions, she told me that she was meeting some college friends for a reunion and that I should have a good time."

T'Kea knew all of that. There was only the smallest grain of truth in that statement. Alyssa was meeting some of her college friends, but the reunion they would be having would be in bed. The elegant, blonde former model had taken to making love to women in more recent years. Part of that had been Arthur's constant infidelity and another part – well, that had been T'Kea's fault. She was young, vivacious and sexual energy radiated off of her like heat from a radiator. One look at beautiful Alyssa and T'Kea wanted her. What T'Kea wanted – shegot! It took her less than one week to get Alyssa to her apartment and into her bed. Now they had weekly assignations, a word she had learned from the cultured blonde. Arthur himself had noticed her diction had improved and wondered just where she was getting it from. T'Kea didn't tell him it was in between sessions of his wife's now-shaved pussy. He hadn't even noticed that his wife's puss was now bald or that she was dressing a bit more provocatively or that she had her former model figure back. She loved Arthur in her way and her boss was a terrific fuck, but he could be a right selfish bastard. Alyssa knew that her lover and her husband were going to spend the weekend fucking. "Some day," she had said in between licks of the dark girl's horny cunt "Some day I might actually let him know I fuck his hot secretary almost as often as he does. I'd love to see the look on his smug face."

T'Kea knew that despite all of the animosity, the two of them really did love each other. There were times in their marriage where things were great and times when they were not. This was one of the latter times. Alyssa had been a spoiled debutante who had gotten everything she ever wanted. Add being beautiful and having a successful modeling career and she could be a handful. Her relationship with T'Kea worked because she didn't give a shit about her money or her past. She demanded her gorgeous blonde lover satisfy her urges if she wanted her own taken care of. As T'Kea was dynamite in bed, Alyssa gave in and, for the first time in her life, she lost count of her orgasms.

Arthur was far too stubborn for his own good. In bed, he was a cocksman and almost tireless. His young mistress had had to teach him to slow down and to increase foreplay. "That's what girls like me like Artie, lots of touching and licking," she would giggle. T'Kea was the only one who could ever get away with calling him "Artie" and usually only during sex. He paid attention for the same reason as his wife did – T'Kea was a dynamite fuck and he didn't want to lose her. Hanging the threat of losing her job over her head would have failed. She was such a terrific secretary, she would have found work in less than a week. Actually, with her looks, probably in under two days. No one with a brain would refuse to have such competent eye candy working for him or her. Arthur wasn't a fool, he knew some of his female competitors would have loved to hire her away, for their own nefarious reasons.

He looked at the lovely young woman, her figure clad in a filmy white negligee and illuminated by the beauty of moonlight. Arthur was a bit glad he hadn't met her in his college days, he doubted that he would have been able to make the choice between T'Kea and Alyssa. T'Kea's beauty, her jet-black hair and chocolate skin, her long legs and the intensity she possessed, it all drove him insane. Yet Alyssa could be a woman of passion as well and she was still lovely. As of late, even lovelier than she had been in a while. She was just such a handful and he could never fully comprehend all of the things she needed from him. The more he tried to please her, the more Alyssa seemed to pull away. T'Kea seemed to be the answer to long-held prayers. She was good at her job and yet, she was willing to stop and fuck at the drop of a pen.

"You look like you have something on your mind, baby," T'Kea asked her lover. "Want to tell me about it?"

"No, it's nothing," Arthur smiled, hoping to change the subject. "Are you having a good time? Katherine's friends seem very nice, there isn't a dud in the bunch."

"Don't I know it," T'Kea grinned merrily. "I like those friends of hers, Karrie and Andrew. Do you know he's the lawyer that's handling her divorce?"

Arthur nodded. "I would imagine that could get complicated, but they seem to be handling it well enough."

T'Kea sighed. "He's dreamy and I wouldn't exactly kick her out of bed, either. I was almost hoping they'd invite us to swap or even have a three-way or a four-way. Don't look at me like that, I'd have gone for it in a heartbeat and so would you."

Arthur sighed. Katherine had become a different person in the past few months and it seemed to be affecting his secretary. He supposed it was okay, but there were times he felt as if he didn't know her. As if she had a secret life he was no part of. She had alluded to her liking girls, yet he had not experienced that with her. He hoped that someday, he would.

"You're thinking about it, aren't you?" Andrew asked Karrie as she stood in front of the window. After all of the months their affair had gone on, he was beginning to be able to read her moods and her thoughts pretty well. One of the reasons for his success as a lawyer was that Andrew read people very, very well.

"I am," the glamorous beauty said as she turned and walked to the bed. She didn't need heels, but they suited her so well. She had the legs of a showgirl and Karrie knew it. If she had been a bit taller, Karrie might well have gone into that occupation. She loved flaunting herself, she admitted to being a total exhibitionist. Katherine's party had been the perfect excuse to wear her favorite PVC outfit, high heels and decadent lingerie underneath. Andrew's eyes had bugged out when he had seen her in in.

"You can wear stuff likethat and your husband is divorcing you?" Andrew asked as he opened the car door for her. Her heels were so shiny that he could see his reflection in them.

"I'm divorcing him, remember?" Karrie grinned as he went around the other side and got in.

"Still, if I had a wife who looked like you, I'd do everything that I could to keep you, including locking you in the basement and fucking you so you couldn't move," Andrew grinned as the engine of his Corvette rose to a loud roar.

"Now,that might have worked," Karrie had told him as they sped off to Kathy's little slumber party.

"I am thinking about it," Karrie said as her mind snapped back to the present. "I've never been with a girl, not even Kathy. Yet every time that T'Kea looked at me tonight, I looked back. She's so dark and exotic. If the two of them had asked us back to their room to fuck, I would've gone in a heartbeat – and fuckedher first," she sighed dreamily.

"I thought that they were going to ask us," Andrew nodded as he started removing his pants and jacket.

"So did I, but we still have tomorrow," Karrie grinned. "We girls are going to sit around out back while you men barbecue. If she's as hot in a bikini as I think she is, I'm making a move, consequences be damned!"

"Speaking of Kathy, do you think Kathy's slept with her yet?" Andrew asked as she sat beside him on the bed.

"I think so," Karrie nodded. "The old Kathy wouldn't have, this new one seems up for any challenge. I can see them together, fuck, now I'm hornier than ever!"

"That, Ican fix," Andrew said as he flipped her over on her back. He helped her out of her lingerie and marveled at her beauty. Andrew had been with several lovely women in his life and yet, none of them affected him the way that Karrie did. The first day she had walked into his office, she was wearing a cute little bowler hat and a black pencil skirt and heels. His secretary at the time later commented she knew he was going to fall for Karrie. "I know your type," Myrna had smiled. "It used to be me." That was true, until Myrna started more time in the company of other women.

Andrew looked down at the auburn-haired Karrie and he felt his emotions surging. They always did when he looked at her this way. "You know, I think I fell in love with you at first sight, corny as that sounds," he smiled as he thought of that day.

"That doesn't mean you still don't fuck other women," Karrie laughed as he helped her get out of her lingerie. She knew that he'd keep the stockings on, she had the legs for them.

"Of course not, isn't that what you wanted?" He asked. Karrie nodded, although she was tempted. He loved her in a way her soon-to-be former husband could not. She was being sensible. Marrying a man so soon after divorcing another was foolhardy. Even dumber when that man is younger AND your boss on top of it all.

But as his hands moved all over her, she thought of all the plusses. Karrie melted over a man with talented hands and he had those. More even than oral, Karrie's body came alive with gentle caresses and soft massage. It was one of the things that led her to believe she would love sex with women. She knew how soft and gentle it would all be.

Her legs locked around his back as he moved down to her pussy. She could be a little demanding with Andrew, he never objected – odd for a lawyer, she giggled to herself. Her stilettos dug into his back and he groaned. Even at the office, she wore heels like these. Every so often, he gave her a bonus so she could buy a new pair. Karrie wasn't sure who was the bigger shoe freak, her or her lover.

He lifted his head from between her thighs and it was glistening. He always went all in when making love to Karrie, she appreciated it more than any woman he had known. Her body seemed to turn into liquid when he pleased her.

"I think by the time you're my age, I won't be able to handle you," Karrie panted as she tried to resist orgasm. She didn't want to cum yet, she wanted his cock in her mouth or pussy when that happened.

"Then, I guess I'll just have to stop aging, like Peter Pan," Andrew chuckled.

"Oh no, you don't, I don't want you hanging around with Tinkerbells," she shot back, causing him to break into laughter. Sex with Karrie was always light and fun, even in the height of passion. She made him smile. Now she pushed him on his back and ran her hands over his body. She seemed to love touching him this way and Andrew believed that no woman appreciated tactile more than his Karrie. He sure didn't mind that.

As much as she loved touch, she knew that Andrew needed her mouth. She liked giving him a blowjob and only recently had she let him cum in her mouth. Karrie had always thought it was nasty, but the first time she slept under this roof, she had let him do it. Something about her friend's home always brought out the nasty in her. Karrie believed if she lived under this roof, she might well be fucking twenty-four hours a day!

"You made me cum, daddy," T'Kea sighed, using her favorite pet name for Arthur. When he was being generous, kind and loving, she loved him like a father, with a touch of kink. A daddy complex had always been part of the young girl's makeup.

"Why wouldn't I?" Arthur grinned. "You always take such good care of me, right baby?"

"I sure do and I want to keep doing it," she answered him back. She didn't tell him that she had seen Kathy peeping in on them a few minutes ago and that she had a bit extra into her fucking. She wanted their hostess to be turned on. She wanted some more kinky fun tomorrow – well, technically it was now today – and she wanted Kathy to be receptive to it.

"Is there something my daddy wants to do?" T'Kea said in a soft, childlike voice. She was up for anything this night, she was almost craving sex. She was one of the most sexual people she knew, yet tonight she was on fire. "I know what you can do." She wiggled her bottom at him. "You can fuck my ass, if you want to do that."

If he had been standing up, Arthur might well have fallen over. He had wanted to do that for months and she wouldn't let him. Neither would Alyssa. It wasn't something he wanted all of the time, he just wanted to experience the sensation. Now it was being offered to him, and on a silver platter yet!

"Yeah baby, okay," he said to her. "I think that'd be a treat. Are you sure you can handle this?"

No, T'Keawasn't sure and that was highly unlike her. She was sexually confident in everything she did. Now she wanted to do it and see if she could handle it. It would be another skill in her sexual repertoire. It would also be a great story to share with Alyssa. Despite her adoration for her gorgeous blonde lover, she would enjoy having one up on the sophisticated blonde.

T'Kea made sure that Arthur put a condom on and that he used a generous amount of lube. She felt his tongue moving around her ass as well, preparing her. It felt tickly, but good and she was becoming horny again. If Arthur's anal adventure turned her on, she might just let Andrew fuck her there too. The handsome lawyer really got to her, she adored smart, funny guys and they had things in common.

Arthur began inching into her. Oh God, ithurt and it hurta lot, but she was determined to endure it. For him and for herself and for the sake of her own personal level of kinky. When she was an old woman, T'Kea had the thought of writing a scandalous book of all the nasty adventures she'd had in her life. While not being a total slut, she intended to have a lot of them. She liked the people at Kathy's gathering. She felt as if not any of them would judge her for it.

Her boyfriend was not always the most social of men, yet he had seemed to fit right in with Katherine's grouping of individuals. As he continued to fuck her, T'Kea thought that things might just be changing. Perhaps Arthur was going to lighten up a little. She decided that she was probably thinking too much in advance. She should just enjoy the wonderful feeling of being buggered by Arthur's cock. If fit so nice in her tight little butt, although she wondered if Andrew's would do just as well. Would a DP be all that she had heard it was? T'Kea tried to relax as all of this awful / pleasant thoughts circled about in her head.

Andrew was letting her sexy girlfriend have her way with him. He wondered how many others in this crazy house had succumbed to their urges. He was sure that Katherine and the petite young beauty she had invited had gone back to Katherine's room for some play. Katherine sure had changed from the angry, confused woman he had represented in court all those months ago. The lady seemed to have her head on straight and knew what she wanted out of life.

There was little to Katherine for any man to object to and Andrew had often found himself wondering during her divorce proceedings how any sane man could choose money over her. She and Karrie were cut from the same cloth, loyal and fun-loving and in charge of their own sexual pleasures. Nor had Katherine any intention of being wasteful with her husband's money. Brant hadn't been rich when she married him. Money had made him paranoid.

"You sure know how to give a girl a good fuck," Karrie sighed as she came down from her sexual high. "Do you have any other surprises for me?"

Before Andrew could think of any, T'Kea popped her head around the corner of the door. "If he doesn't, I might. I almost had Artie convinced that we should suggest a swap or something else with you two, but he's nodded off and left this girl wanting more. If you don't mind the intrusion, could I join you two for some fun?"

Andrew looked over at his companion and indicated it would be her decision. It was an easy one to make for the gorgeous woman. She had fancied T'Kea after only knowing her a few minutes. She hadn't been sure if she wanted Kathy to be her first. What if it damaged their friendship? She thought that if she came to Kathy's bed with some more experience, it might serve them both well. The feelings she got from the young black woman were encouraging and now, she was offering it up in plain, simple English. Karrie shifted to one side to make room for T'Kea on the bed. The boyish expression on Andrew's face spoke of his own delight.

T'Kea could tell that Karrie was all at once nervous and excited. She turned her initial attentions to the beautiful woman while winking at Andrew to make sure he understood that he would not be forgotten. She brushed her lips against Karrie's and they kissed with the softness of a cloud. Karrie melted into the kiss and knew in an instant she wanted to make love with this exquisite creature. Her next lover must be Kathy, but she would let T'Kea be her guide tonight.

T'Kea had only worn a light robe to travel down the hall and she discarded that. With a gentle swish, it fell to the floor. Two gasps were heard as Andrew and Karrie took in her slim, elegant, exotic beauty. She and the still-naked Karrie fell to the bed in a mad tumble of limbs and a torrid flurry of kisses. Andrew decided his best course of action was not to interfere and to let nature take its course.

He watched with excitement as the lusty black girl initiated his girlfriend into lesbian play. It was tremendously sexy to watch as her tanned body twisted and writhed with T'Kea's ebony form. He couldn't help but wonder how Arthur had managed to fall asleep with someone like this sharing his bed. He would have taken "No Doze" or some other medicine to keep him up all weekend.

The girls were really going at it and Karrie seemed to be taking to it quite readily. T'Kea caught his eye and she signaled Andrew to join them. "Fuck me," she said to the handsome attorney. "Fuck the hell out of me while I eat your girlfriend's horny cunt."

Andrew just smiled and nodded. He liked T'Kea's take-charge attitude and the way she was unafraid to let loose in the bedroom. He was just behind her when she grabbed him and pulled him inside of her. She wanted more fucking, tonight her libido was in overdrive. Normally she would have had enough fucking from Arthur, but tonight, in this wonderful old house, she could fuck until dawn. Andrew's cock felt as if it were hard enough to accomplish the job. Now she would go about the task of making gorgeous Karrie achieve an orgasm. She wondered if Karrie and Kathy were lovers. If not, they would be before the weekend ended. T'Kea didn't care how she accomplished it, before this weekend ended, she was going to have all the girls in an erotic, steamy, writhing pile of girl flesh.

It would come to pass because T'Kea would make it happen. There was just something in the air that was leading everyone down new paths of sexual delights. Whatever it was, she was thrilled by it. As Andrew was rigorously fucking her, she welcomed it gladly.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,749 Followers