A Ghost of a Chance Ch. 06

Story Info
Katherine enjoys time with Robert & Teanna together.
2.5k words
4.72
17.6k
9

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 08/27/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,739 Followers

by BrettJ © 2013

Katherine awoke from a very sound slumber, caused by some of the best sex she had enjoyed to date. Every muscle in her body ached, as she had been put through the wringer, yet she could not remember the last time she had been so happy. Now she knew that she was on the right path, every feeling and emotion she was feeling convinced her of that.

She reached out for Stephanie and found her bed empty. "She has probably gone to get herself something to eat," Kathy thought to herself. "Kids, at that age, they're always hungry." She didn't doubt that she had worked up quite an appetite herself and thought about going to get a bite to eat as well. The food that Deborah had prepared was enough to feed an army. She threw on a robe, more out of habit than anything else. Everyone in this house was a friend and most of them had seen her naked. If not, they would eventually. Katherine's journey down the path of sexual enlightenment was continuing well on its way.

It was about to get even wilder; because as she reached the door, there they were – in the flesh – thetoo-solid flesh!

"Robert, Teanna, my God," Kathy gasped. She reached out to touch Robert and then, his lovely wife. They were indeed, as solid as living beings. "You're here and you're ..."

"Yes," Teanna told her in her lovely, gentle voice, a smile curling at the edge of her even more beautiful face. "We are solid; our darling Kathy has made that possible." She reached out with her delicate hands and stroked Kathy's face to prove that the woman she cherished was not hallucinating or in the throes of a deep, erotic dream. The alluring redhead closed her eyes and enjoyed the gentle caress before opening them to stare at these two beings she loved with all of her heart.

"I made it happen?" Kathy asked as she looked over at Robert. Every time she saw him, with his beautiful, regal bearing and ebony hair, her heart fluttered. He was one of the most striking men she had ever known and it wasn't hard to see why he had attracted two lovely wives and been such a rogue in his time. Right now, the two spirits seemed so alive; it was hard for Kathy to remember they had passed from life several decades ago. Kathy repeated her question. "I made this happen? How did I do that?"

Robert spoke now. "Beloved Kathy, as you recall when I first manifested, it was your own sexual passion that summoned me forth. The same passion that has also allowed you to see Teanna and to interact with us," he said. "This weekend, the house is once againfull of sexual passion, much of it your own. It is the strongest energy this house has known in several decades and thus, we are solid for as long as it lasts."

Kathy's smile would likely have lit up all of the Eastern Seaboard. "Oh my darlings, this iswonderful news," she told them both. "Will I be able to introduce you to all of my guests, will they be able to see you?"

Teanna shook her head and wore a sad expression. "No, sadly not."

"But why?"

Robert explained. "Because you are the owner of this home now and thus, you are tethered to it and to us. Furthermore, we consider you to be family and our energies remain strongest when in close proximity to you."

"Oh, pooh!" Kathy said, actually stamping her foot. "I had this delicious little beauty I wanted to introduce to you."

"We saw her," Teanna grinned. "Yes, she was delicious, wasn't she? Don't worry Kathy; we both experience a lot of pleasure by living on vicariously through you." Teanna once again stroked Kathy's face and the redheaded spitfire felt a lingering sense of calm and contentment. "In all of my life and beyond, I have never known a woman with the passion you possess."

"I – I wasn't like that, not until I came to this house," Katherine said to Teanna. "The energy of this house, it seemed to bring something out in me. I know my guests are feeling it as well, they've all commented on the sexual vibe this place seems to have."

"Perhaps we are attuned," Robert smiled at her. "I do not believe we could bring out what was not already there. Your friends are also people of great passion, allow them to love you as we do and you will never be lonely," he said to Kathy who was listening intently.

Teanna had an odd look on her face and she looked at her husband and then over at Kathy. Placing her hands on her hips, she just said "You two!"

"We twowhat?" Kathy asked.

Teanna poked her slender finger into her husband's broad chest. "Well, YOU for not realizing you're in a bedroom with two hot babes," she looked at him with a lovely pout."

"Babes?" Katherine said with a chuckle as she heard Teanna using modern idioms.

"You do tend to pick up expressions after watching over people for several decades," Teanna told her. "As for YOU, two people who love you are in your bedroom and you haven't asked us to join you in bed. Have you forgotten your manners, young lady?"

Katherine was about to say that Teanna and she were the same age and then she remembered that Teanna only manifested as the age she appeared to be. She shook her head. "I'm sorry darlings, is this better? Let's get into my bed andfuck!" She grinned and went back to her bed.

"That's much better," Teanna grinned. She had been wearing some sort of gauzy dress or negligee and she let it drop to the floor. Katherine gasped as Teanna's body had that effect on her each and every time. She could still see it in her dreams and often wondered if that was a conscious act on her part or on theirs. Teanna got in bed with Katherine and Kathy felt her full weight as she joined her there. Their lips met and Katherine allowed herself to be swept away on a tide of lust.

"I have not seen anything quite so beautiful in lo, these many years," Robert said as he looked at his wife and Katherine sharing their desire.

"Does he always talk that way?" Katherine asked with a giggle.

"He thinks it makes him sound educated," Teanna giggled with her. "I always teased him and said it made him sound stuffy. I know he isn't stuffy, I've fucked the stuffy out of him several times," she continued laughing.

"All right you two, that will bequite enough of that," Robert said and dropped his own – robe. Kathy was fairly sure that whatever garments the two of them wore were also of their own choosing and manifestations. The rest was not. Robert's firm body and hard cock were on full view. Katherine yearned to taste it as she had in "days of yore". The two women made room for him on the bed and both of them shared kisses with each other and with their Robert. Katherine felt two things at this time, an overwhelming sense of calm and serenity and desires stronger than anything she had ever known.

"This is going to be one of the most memorable nights of my life, isn't it?" Katherine said as she smiled at the beautiful wedded couple. "My Robert is going to fuck me while his gorgeous Japanese whore watches me. Let me eat your cunt, Teanna darling. Let me make you cum before Robert fucks us both like the sluts we are," Katherine grinned.

Teanna looked at her husband in total amazement. "Did you tell her?"

Robert shook his head and smiled at his beautiful, forever-young wife. "No, I did not," he answered.

"Tell me what?"

"I love profanity in the bedroom," Teanna grinned down at her lover. "I think it might be a rebellion against the culture into which I was born. I love being told I'm a slut, a whore, an evil little bitch," she giggled slightly. "Until now, only Robert has known of this. This is just further proof, darling Kathy, that you are a part of us. You know such intimate things about us both and you continue on your voyage of discovery," she smiled.

"Of course you're a slut and a whore, we both are," Katherine smiled and continued to arouse her lover. "Only true sluts could keep the attention of a man like Robert, am I correct?" Teanna nodded so Kathy pulled her close so that Teanna's delicious pussy hovered over her face. "Watch Robert, watch as your two bitches service each other and fuck right in front of you. Watch and get hard, stroke your cock and think of all the things we're going to do to you – eventually," Katherine teased as the Japanese beauty lowered her cunt to Katherine's eager mouth. She was so glad she had happily accepted her bi-sexuality. It was just such a shame that Teanna would never know the touches of T'Kea or Mack, both of them were incredible lovers that her beloved spirit would adore.

"FUCK, it has been but a short time, but I'd forgotten what a talented slut you are," Teanna groaned as the redhead's mouth sluiced along her pussy and tongued her clit. "Few women make me cum the way that you do Kathy, you're such an amazing whore," she groaned deeper. "Robert, are you watching all the wonderful things our hot cunt is doing to your bitch wife?"

Robert nodded as he neared the bed, his member already erect and eager to fuck. "I see you, my little whores," he said with a merry twinkle in eyes that seemed black as coal. "It is truly a delight to see women that can appreciate the beauty of another woman such as you two do."

"You'd have to thank my friend T'Kea for that," Katherine managed to blurt out between licks of Teanna's yummy morsel. "She was the first girl I had ever been with and she was the best first time a naughty slut like me could ever have wanted."

"Ahhh yesss Kathy, that's ittt, wonderful," Teanna said as her form quivered with lust. "I have never been with a black woman, it was always a fantasy of mine."

Katherine felt sorry for her otherworldly lover. Before T'Kea went home, she would have a little gathering and fuck T'Kea, just for Teanna. At least she could enjoy the visual of the woman's lithe, sensual body.

Teanna swung her body around. "It's not fair that I'm the only slut getting pleasure around here," she told Kathy. "Let's eat each other, Robert, you'll know when to intrude. I'm going down on this fiery snatch, right now!"

Katherine sighed happily as she and Teanna began eating each other. If Teanna thought that Kathy wasn't getting any pleasure, she was sadly mistaken. Making love to Teanna was a unique and exciting experience. Added to it was the fact that she, andonly she, could experience their touch. It was mysterious and special, something only she would ever know.

The two women were almost grinding their bodies together, Teanna's lush and golden form against the paler Kathy's. Their pleasure was tied in to the other's and when Katherine felt the added weight on the bed, she knew that Robert had joined them. Teanna was the party on top, so it was she who got to feel Robert's cock enter her cunt. "Oh my darling, my love, fuck your Japanese slut like the bitch that she is!" Teanna groaned. Robert, obliging husband that he was, eagerly complied. All the while this was going on, Katherine made sure that she was not idle. She had a good vantage point so that she could eat cunt and lick cock at the same time. Were these two people alive, she would have asked them to stay forever. They were incredible lovers, both giving and happy to receive. Katherine had no idea what further kinks they would inspire her to commit, but she would enjoy each and every one.

"Harder lover, you know what a slut I am, I can take it," Teanna screamed. Katherine knew that only she could hear them, but it was still sexy to see this exotic beauty act in such heat. Robert was really pounding his wife and it was all that Kathy could do to keep up with them. He fucked Teanna to a frazzle and made her cum. Then he turned his attention to Katherine.

"Aren't you tired?" She asked him. It was, perhaps, a foolish question.

"I don't get opportunities like this too often, my darling," he said to Katherine as Teanna stood close by. "When we are both charged like this, we can go as often as the levels of energy remain high. It might be days before either of us needs to rest again," he grinned with Teanna joining in.

"I suppose that'sone perk of the afterlife," Kathy said, knowing that they would both take it in the spirit in which it was intended. They did and Robert mounted Katherine from behind while Teanna moved to the front of the bed. Katherine could have eaten pussy all night. The instant Robert's club moved into her cunt, she howled. She had to bite her lip to remain quiet. They could not be heard, but she certainly could. She was glad that her bedroom was the furthest one away from the others and equally hoped that little Stephie wouldn't come back from having her snack too early. Having Robert buried deep inside of her felt too,too good to stop any time soon.

"Fuck my horny, slutty cunt, you motherfucker, give it to me, you hard-dicked bastard," Katherine cried out, forgetting she might be heard. She honestly didn't care, everyone in her home had been fucking and sucking almost since arrival. Still, she had to make sure she didn't come across as a complete lunatic. Mack knew about Robert and his wife, although she didn't believe. The rest of it remained Katherine's secret. She fucked back against Robert's cock as she licked his wife's perfect cunt. Her orgasms, for there were several, surged through her like the flowing of a stream. When she finally had enough, she fell limp into Teanna's arms. Her beloved lovers kissed her until she felt a warm and sensual calm. She was ready for another round when Stephanie returned from her "midnight snack".

"Hey Kathy, I went to get something to eat. I'm full now, so I thought I'd come back and ... um, Kathy? Who are those other two people in bed with you?"

3 faces reacted in utter disbelief at the fact that petite little Stephanie could, quite obviously, see both Robert and Teanna.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,739 Followers