A Gift Amongst Friends Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With her eyes clenched shut, an audible intrusion crept back into her world. Or more accurately, it crept back into her consciousness. It was hypnotizing, and she remembered the familiar clicking sound from a lifetime ago--the lifetime before she and Sarah had become lovers. The sound of the camera's shutter felt like the string of a balloon, holding her to the ground and stopping her mind from leaving her body and floating away.

Noah photographed her, sprawled naked on the bed as Sarah pulled the thong off entirely and began to go down on her. He captured the subtle expressions of her face as Sarah explored her womanhood. He watched as her best friend got bolder her in her exploration, and he observed as Mandy's body began to writhe. She barely noticed when he set up a second camera and positioned himself closer to the action.

Sarah's tongue had worked its way between her lips and occasionally grazed her clitoris, causing her to mew each time. Sarah's hands were on her body, caressing her hips and thighs. Her best friend touched her everywhere, tracing her fingers from her ankles and between her legs. The fingers gingerly touched her flat stomach. They touched her for several minutes, or so it seemed. They touched her breasts, delicately following the contours of them before a set of fingers teased her nipples.

She opened her eyes as Sarah's hands slowly retreated to her thighs. She stared at the camera only a couple of feet away from her head, so close that she could see her own reflection in the lens. She looked at the image of her prominently feature face. The camera was angled down to capture her breasts and her innocent best friend, eagerly tasting her for the first time. Mandy stared at her reflection, occasionally blinked out of existence by the shutter before popping back into life.

Mandy pushed out her chest, letting Noah focus on what she considered her best features. He took a photo. She pushed her chest out again and bit her lip, looking past the camera and at the photographer.

She gasped as Sarah's fingers slipped inside of her. Instinctively, she grabbed Sarah's head and pulled her face deeper into her wet cunt. She reveled in the thrill of gliding her fingers through her best friend's hair and firmly gripping it like a handle. So many guys had done this exact act to Mandy and it felt intoxicating use this dominant gesture on her best friend.

"Love that pose," Noah said quietly. Sarah tried to stop and look at him, but Mandy held her face exactly where she wanted it.

I think she forgot he was there, Mandy thought.

Mandy tightened her grip and buried her friend's face inside of herself. Her eyes were still glued to the camera as she guided Sarah's rhythm and came again. Midway through the series of convulsions, she threw her arms and head back onto the bed.

"Right there." The words were Noah's, but could have just as easily been Mandy's.

Noah continued. "Move your arm just a bit this way." As he spoke, Mandy felt his hand grip two of her fingers and pull her arm slightly to her right. It felt electric to have his skin touch hers, all while another girl was going down on her.

"Mmm... okay." It was the only response she could muster. The camera shutter clicked. Mandy bit her lip when she felt his touch again, this time on both of her hands, spreading them out farther. It felt less jarring the third time, when he carefully grabbed each of her arms at the elbows and repositioned them again. Placing one of her hands close to her head and the other on her collarbone, he snapped several more photos of the vulgar scene the girls were presenting.

Mandy whimpered as he repositioned her again, this time placing one of her hands on her left breast. The skin of his fingers touched her body, almost too fast to register in her clouded state of mind. However, the sensation was unmistakable--he had briefly touched her breast. Taking his cue, she began to squeeze at her large tit, teasing it for the camera.

"Here." He grabbed her hand and moved it again, this time touching her longer. Her moved her hand to the underside of her breasts and squeezed it again, this time with his hand over hers. Once she had the gesture down pat on her own, he took is hand back and repositioned the camera for another picture.

"Try it like this," he directed after several more photos. His hand slipped under hers and before she knew what was happened, Noah had her bare breast in the palm of his hand. Her hardened nipple pressed against him and his fingers began massaging her. She moaned loudly and Sarah opened her eyes to watch as he shamelessly groped her body.

"You okay?" Sarah asked, apparently concerned about Noah overstepping his bounds.

Mandy nodded frantically. "Mmhmm. Yessss." She pushed out her chest again as her reflection stared back at her. She expected Noah to take his cock out and put it in her mouth, and she would have gladly let him. At this point, she would have let him do anything he wanted.

To her surprise, the hand pulled away.

"You girls should try some other poses."

"Mmm okay," Mandy muttered. "Just tell us what to do."

Sarah did not speak but paused her assault on Mandy's sensitive womanhood. Again, she looked confused and little ashamed of this whole situation. However, she waited silently for her next instruction.

"Sarah," Noah directed, "climb on top of Mandy." He waited for her to comply and watched her slowly lift herself awkwardly over Mandy's sweaty body. "Keep going. Take off the rest of your clothes. I'd like to get a picture of you kneeling over her face."

Sarah pulled off her fishnet bodysuit and tossed it to the floor.

Porn. The word flashed in Mandy's brain as she watched her best friend's wet pussy inch closer to her face. It was so close that she could feel it's warmth on her chin and smell her arousal. This is definitely porn and not boudoir anymore. She was not sure how long ago they had crossed that line, but now she was undeniably aware of it.

In another lifetime, the revelation that she was making porn might have been earth-shattering. The fact that she had paid for this experience would be incomprehensible. But now she grateffully parted her lips, anticipating the reward that was coming. Her legs spread further open as well, giving Noah a vulgar view of her own hungry and gaping holes.

The girls had already crossed the point of no return, and Noah seemed to recognize it. His tone shifted noticeably, as did his intentions.

"Feed it to her," he instructed Sarah. "Look at those lovely eyes and give her exactly what she wants. Suffocate her in that beautiful little pussy of yours..."

For a second, Sarah froze and Mandy feared that the spell might have been broken. She stared down at her friend between her thighs and all Mandy could do was nod. Slowly, Sarah lowered her body onto Mandy's face. Her womanhood was still wet from Mandy's previous attention and it parted ever so delicately over Mandy's mouth and chin. As her tongue passed over Sarah's clit, her friend's thighs closed again over her ears like a pair of deafening earmuffs.

This must be what heaven is like, Mandy thought as she struggled to process the wealth of information being fed through her other senses. Minutes passed, and she could tell when Sarah climaxed by the way her body swayed and quivered on top of her.

With the illusion of boudoir long behind them, the photographer took complete control of the young women's compliant young bodies. Over the next 30 minutes, the girls were repositioned at least six times. They kissed, touched, and embraced in intimate and lewd poses.

For better or worse, Mandy had chosen the path of submission. She had been fantasizing about this moment with Sarah for months and now it was all happening at once. She knew this opportunity might never happen again, and so she refused to let it go to waste. She would do anything Noah ordered if it meant more time in the present.

If Sarah showed any doubt or hesitation, then Mandy's confidence and blind obedience kept her going.

"Good girl," Noah said as he photographed her licking her best friend's asshole. The words sent a shiver down her spine. She had never so much as touched someone here before, but she loved the way it made Sarah squirm on all fours. Noah photographed them from above, exemplifying his power and their complete ownership.

Things started to wind down as exhaustion began to degrade their performance. The two girls lay naked, cuddled on the rug for several more minutes as Noah captured this last moment of intimacy.

Mandy lost time but was jolted back to reality by a sudden brightening of the room. She was not sure how long she had slept, but it did not feel like much time has passed. Sarah's warm body was still against hers, and her arm was affectionately draped over her. Noah had apparently turned on the overhead lights. Some of his equipment was put away, but he still held a camera in his hand.

Slowly, the girls got up as the photographer continued to take pictures.

"What time is it?" Sarah asked. Mandy instinctively reached for her phone and remembered it was back with her other things.

My clothes...

"It's almost 11:30pm," Noah replied. "You weren't sleeping long. Probably only like fifteen minutes." He looked at them from around the camera. "Sorry to wake you... I just gotta start closing up the studio."

Mandy felt a little disappointed to leave this cuddled position with her friend, but begrudgingly she rose to her feet. The girls barely spoke as they grabbed their clothing from the floor and walked naked across the studio.

"That was..." Mandy started, but trailed off.

"Yeah..."

They seemed to agree, even if they could not find the words. Mandy chose to leave things alone rather than risk ruining the moment with something as meaningless as a tangible word. "Yeah," she agreed. "Yeah, it was."

Half-dressed, Sarah looked at her behind their makeshift changing area. "Was that... are we...?"

"We're good, I promise." As far as Mandy was concerned, it was the truth.

"I know. I just... that was... fun and I didn't think it would happen like that." Sarah looked at her feet. "I don't mean I'm a lesbian... but nevermind, just ignore me. I'm drunk."

Mandy stared at her and looked again for the right words.

It's okay, Sarah. I have feelings for you and this was the best night of my life. Please don't freak out and leave me.

"Yeah, me too," was the best she could do.

Once dressed, the girls found Noah waiting for them by the entrance to the studio. His smile seemed different now that he had made the girls into his own personal playthings.

"I really hope you didn't drive," he said as the girls helped each other keep their balance. "Maybe the second bottle of wine was a bad call."

"No," Mandy responded, "we're gonna get an Uber. We're good."

"Okay, good." He looked at them from head to toe. "Where do you live? I'm about to leave anyway, so I could just drive you. I don't mind."

The girls told him their neighborhood but assured him they were fine.

"Seriously, I'm going past there anyway. Come on, I insist."

The girls followed him to his car and soon they were all on the road. Within minutes they were in front of Sarah's house and Mandy's friend was drunkenly stumbling towards the door. It was past midnight when they pulled into Mandy's driveway, and all of the lights were off in her house.

"You girls were amazing," Noah said as Mandy unfastened her seatbelt.

"Thanks," she said with a blush.

"No really, I mean it. I know professional models that aren't as good as you are. Very good at following directions. I like a model that does that."

"Yeah," Mandy responded meekly, wondering if she was finally starting to sober up. "It's kind of fun to just turn off your brain and do what you're told sometimes."

"Well, whatever it was, it worked."

How long has his hand been on my lap?

He kept talking. "What were you thinking during that last session?"

Mandy felt flushed. "I... I was trying not to. Just going with the flow."

"And you had fun?"

"Yeah I did."

"You have a nice body." The words caught her off-guard. "I loved photographing it. I could tell we were going to have fun tonight."

He waited for her to respond, but she said nothing.

Taking her silence as consent, his hand began to explore her. She let out a small moan as he grabbed her breast for the second time that night.

Without a word, he used his other hand to unzip his pants and pull out his hardening cock.

Mandy felt a pang of guilt. She wanted to believe that her evening with Sarah had meant something. She did not expect that they were in a relationship, but Mandy hoped that it had been as special for her friend as it had for her. It felt wrong to sully that experience by giving herself to another person so soon.

However, as Noah placed a hand on the back of her head, she obediently parted her lips and lowered her face into his lap.

"Good girl," he said again as his cock slipped into her waiting mouth.

Mandy knew how to give a skillful blowjob, with or without the encouraging effect of alcohol. However, Noah placed a second hand on her head and immediately started forcing himself further down her throat. He seemed more interested in fucking her mouth than simply receiving a blowjob.

Mandy was more than happy to oblige.

Her head bobbed up and down in the dark privacy of his car. She slurped and gagged as he continued pumping his manhood deep into her hungry mouth.

"That's a good little model," he said, "such a good listener. I should have brought my camera, but I didn't think you would be such a little tease. I know some people that would love to see you right now."

Mandy continued vigorously swallowing his cock as he pulled his phone from his pocket. The interior of the car illuminated as the flash went off in front of her face.

"Open your eyes and look at me."

The flash blinded her this time and a bright spot followed her wherever she looked. She closed her eyes again but the spot remained behind her eyelids, fading from yellow to red.

She followed his instruction, posing for several more photos. He took picture after picture of her clearly recognizable face being used and defiled.

"Good girl..." his voice was more hushed this time. Something about those words penetrated her, making her feel like less than a person. It was insulting and complimentary at the same time. Mandy knew that whatever it costed, she wanted to be a good girl.

She needed to be a good girl.

"You're going to model for me again," Noah said without a hint of doubt.

Mandy tried to nod but could barely move under his oppressive grip.

"You know Tyler, right? He's a photographer too. I told him what a good little model you are. He's going to love all the promotional pics I'm gonna send his way. I took lots for him. Taking a few more."

Neurons were firing inside Mandy's head like fireworks. She tried to speak, but the words came out muffled and indiscernible around his meaty shaft.

I wish Sarah was still here...

She could feel Noah's body grow tense and his cock swelled in her mouth. He pushed her face down and held her there as ropes of cum hit the back of her throat. With each thrust, another load made her gag. His cum filled her mouth and she feared that her choking may force it up her nose. She could feel it flowing down her tongue under the pull of gravity.

She sucked him dry and swallowed his cum as quickly as she could.

"Good slut," he whispered so low that Mandy thought she might have imagined it.

Even without seeing his screen, she knew that he must be recording her. As she finished her job and pulled away, a stream of cum oozed from her lips and down her chin and neck.

Noah sat back in his chair, breathing heavily. "Too bad your little friend Sarah isn't here to clean you up."

You read my mind.

Mandy imagined Sarah's tongue running from her collarbone to her chin. She imagined gladly sharing Noah's seed as he photographed the girls and sent the photos to her former supervisor.

Her head swirled as she sat upright, and it took a moment for the world to stop spinning. Some of his cum still lingered in the back of her mouth, and she savored the taste a moment longer before gulping it down for the camera.

Moments later, she quietly crept through the house and to her room. Mandy knew that her mother was a heavy sleeper but did not want to risk bumping into her. Her clothes were thrown into a pile in the corner and she climbed under the bedsheets.

The cloud of alcohol was starting to lift. She stared at the ceiling and tried to put together the fragmented memories of what had just happened. Strangely, the individual events and sensations still felt fresh in her mind, but she struggled to put them together into a cohesive narrative that made sense.

She closed her eyes and opened them again, half-expecting to be in a different place and time. However, the same dark room surrounded her. If everything had been a dream, then apparently it was not over yet.

Mandy smiled and rolled onto her side.

Good girl.

Her eyelids started to feel heavy and her muscles relaxed under their own weight. She struggled to hold onto the moment for just a little longer, feeling the tingly numbness spread from her core to her limbs. Her body felt like it was falling through her bed and into a comforting abyss.

I'm such a good girl...