A Gift Amongst Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she imagined her friends viewing this picture and as she fantasized about being watched from the male dorm, Mandy felt the rush of an orgasm overcome her. She bit her lip, trying to stifle her moan, but it did little to help. She arched her back again as her body tensed up. There was another click and another flash. They probably heard that all the way down the hall, she thought as she slumped back onto her sheets, exhausted.

Mandy looked at her fingers, glistening with her juices. Hmm. Instinct took over and she slipped the two fingers into her mouth without a second thought, sucking, licking, and staring into the camera. Click. She had never tasted a woman before, including herself. A night of firsts. It wasn't as bad as she had imagined, and she kind of liked it. She continued sucking at her fingers as her second hand dropped the camera and returned to her pussy...

When Megan got home, Mandy was in her pajamas, studying chemistry. Or, at least she had a book open in front of her. Mandy's mind was a million miles away, reliving the past hour. When all was finished, she had cum three times in front of her open window, moaning loudly in ecstasy each and every time. She wondered whether anyone saw her. She wondered whether anyone heard her. She wondered if Megan suspected anything. She thought about the photos she had taken and wondered who would be the lucky recipient. Mandy had discovered a new side of herself, and after tonight, she wasn't sure if she could control it...or if she wanted to.

A week later, Mandy was sitting at home when her cell phone chimed to alert her that she received a text. She picked it up and saw a message from David.

"is it okay if i borrow ur cam again this weekend for an assignment? i understand if not...sorry :("

Her heart skipped a beat and a smile crept onto her face. She took a deep breath and calmed herself before hitting reply.

"of course! i dont mind :) when do u want to pick it up?"

Let the games begin...

12