A Gift From His Father Ch. 14

Story Info
Candace makes a decision and the Party begins!
12.3k words
4.7
134.4k
170
Story does not have any tags

Part 14 of the 31 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/21/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

April and Rachel had just finished getting each other off orally, when April began wishing she had something in her pussy. She remembered her mother had plethora toys, and since she was in the kitchen, she could quickly slip in and borrowing a few, her mother wouldn't mind. She hoped that she had a double ended dildo so both she and Rachel could enjoy it at the same time.

She padded quickly and silently down the hall and into her mother's large master suite. She didn't notice the two on the bed as she slipped into the closet. Rummaging through her mother's toy drawer, she found exactly what she was looking for, a 12 inch long purple double ended dildo with realistic veins and a penis head at each end. She slapped against her hand and smiled. She couldn't wait to try this on Rachel. Giggling to herself she stepped out of the closet only to behold her mother on her back legs in the air and her boyfriend John thrusting between her opened legs.

She screamed dropping the dildo to the floor, causing John and Candace to stop and look at April. She was naked, hands on her face staring at them in shock. A moment later, naked Rachel waddles into the master suite, looks around no one has had time to move, and says, "Uh oh, busted!"

"April Darling," Candace said from her position on her back, resting her ankles on John's shoulders as he paused deep within her. "What's the matter?" Her tone was sweet and maternal as if she was comforting her daughter after she had tripped and fallen.

"What's the matter?! You are fucking my boyfriend, John, that's what the matter is!" April yelled back looking at her mother as if she had two heads.

"I know darling, we discussed this, don't you remember? It was your idea. You said that since I was alone we could share. And that way John could come over more often. I didn't want to but you insisted. Don't you remember?"

April was stunned. Had they really talked about this?

Before she could think it through, Candace continued. "I told you about Rachel coming to live with us for a while and that you didn't need to wear clothes while at home and we all could play many adult games. Don't tell me you don't remember that?"

April was very confused now. But, she was naked and so was everyone else. She and Rachel were playing adult games and so were John and her mother. April was beginning to realize that her mother was right, and her anger began to dissipate.

"What were you doing in my closet, young lady," she asked. She glanced at Rachel whose mouth was hanging open in dismay. But the look she got from Candace meant she'd better not say a word or else she'd live to regret it, so she closed her mouth and remained silent.

"I was borrowing one of your sex toys. I didn't think you'd mind. Rachel and I wanted something stiff and hard in our pussies. I hope you aren't angry. I will thoroughly clean it when we are through." April was almost pleading now.

"Of course you can use my toys. Silly girl, I told you that you could as long as you cleaned them and put them away when you were done. I am becoming concerned, you are getting so forgetful."

April bent down and scooped up the dildo, happy that it was alright to borrow it. John smiled and began to slowly pull out and push back into Candace. April approached and watched for a few moments and then timidly asked. "I thought you were going to call me when John arrived?"

"I did," her mother replied, panting slightly she was getting close to coming. "But you and Rachel were playing so well together I didn't want to disturb you two. But if you like there is plenty of room on my bed if you'd like to continue playing with Rachel in here. When John is through he's all yours. But remember we share, so don't be selfish. I am sure that Rachel would like some of John's big cock, too. Wouldn't you Rachel?"

"Like, for sure!" Rachel said and pulling April by the hand towards the bed.

April's mood was light once again. She quickly kissed John on the check as she passed and slapped him hard on his ass and said. "You better have some left for me."

"Count on it, John said as he began pounding Candace harder now that the crisis had been averted.

Rachel sat opposite April, knees spread playing with her pussy as April handed her the end of the dildo. Both women squealed as they stuffed each end into their hungry pussies. Once inside they pushed themselves closer together then pulled back as they slid back and forth on the 12 inch toy. It was hard to get a rhythm; even as they both leaned back putting their weight on their elbows. Although it was exciting doing this in front of John and her mother, it wasn't the same as what her mother was getting and April began to feel a little jealous.

John had been listening to her thoughts and made a few adjustments to the dildo. First he made it fit better in each of their pussies as if it was custom made. Then he formulated it feel more real while anchoring it in one place making it easier for them to slide back and forth, as if someone was holding it in place for them.

Candace was getting a royal fucking from John, the sound of him slapping into her pussy echoed in the bedroom. Watching April and Rachel using the dildo on each other excited her more than she thought it would and she was on the brink of a very strong climax. She was fucking John in front of her daughter. The thought that she'd be able fuck him from now on was more than she could handle and pushed her screaming over the edge.

Hearing Candace come cause both Rachel and April to explode too, as they reached to play with each other's clits. April reached out to pull and tweaked Rachel's pierced nipples, much to the delight of Rachel. It was then that April noticed the ruby stud that pierced her labia glow brightly. Rachel could only tremble, shake and scream out as all of her most sensitive regions tingled with delight prolonging her mighty orgasm.

As the toy slipped from Rachel's hole it stayed lodged in April's pussy as she got to her knees and pretended that she was now endowed. She felt it wobble back and forth imagining it was real and how men felt. She lay on her back and pulled on the toy to remove it, it moved about an inch before like a rubber band snapped back into place. She pulled on it again thinking that it must have slipped out of her juice covered hands, only to have the same results. Then with both hands she gripped the toy and pulled. This time when it snapped back it sank farther into her pussy and her pleasure built. She repeated the process, this time faster and with more urgency. After a dozen more attempts, she shook as she experienced a very nice climax.

John chuckled to himself as he watched the fruits of his mischief and then shot a nice load into Candace and slowly pulled out. Rachel watched hungrily as the Johns shiny cock left Candace's cunt and his precious juices oozed from her steamy box.

John moved towards April, pulling the dildo from her pussy in one short stroke tossing it aside, it immediately returned to normal. April pulled his wet cock into her mouth enjoying the taste of her mother and John's combined juices. John pulled her on top of him letting her straddling his face. He easily licked her to several intense climaxes, one stronger than the next. She screamed around his cock, panting and trying to give it the attention she felt it deserved, but failed as the successive orgasm pounded her helpless body.

Rachel found herself in a familiar position, between Candace's legs lapping up John's cream. It tasted lick butterscotch. That was strange, she thought as she wiggled her big ass happily her BIMBO tattoo dancing back and forth, catching John's attention.

He pulled free from April as she drifted in and out of consciousness, a silly grin on her face.

John line up with Rachel and plunged into the Bimbo without warning. He enlarged his cock to one of his largest sizes and marveled how the bimbo easily accepted it. She was still nice and tight. John's presence increased Rachel's enthusiastic lapping of Candace's pussy. She was getting off again.

Regaining her senses April climbed over her mother almost sitting on her large tits to find John's lips. She kissed him as her mother found her daughters cunt and picked up where John had left off. It wasn't long before April was screaming as she came yet again, pulling away and falling back into the bed, legs spread.

John pulled out of Rachel and climbed upon April, sliding into her was a little tough at his enlarged size, but with a little effort he filled her completely and settled in for a moment while she adjusted to his size. She didn't remember him being so large. Nevertheless, she began flexing her cunt muscles silently telling him she was ready. He carefully sawed back and forth slowly at first and then picking up the pace.

April thought that she was going to lose her mind; she had lost count at how many times she had come. John had just begun and she was coming again.

Fishing her tongue as deep as she could Rachel searched out and licking all of John's cum from Candace's pussy, in the process treated her to another nice climax. As she caught her breath and Rachel placed small kisses around her labia, she saw the double ended dildo lying ideal and it gave her an idea. She grabbed it and climbed to her feet on shaky legs she stuffed it into her cunt as John watched wondering what she had in mind. She nodded to Rachel and John seemed to understand what he wanted. As he did earlier he secured it into her pussy so that it would be like a strap-on. Feeling a bit more mischievous, John made it become lifelike and Candace waved it in front of Rachel. Who acted on instinct grabbing it and stuffed it into her mouth. Candace felt the sensations as if the dildo was really a part of her. Her eyes grew large as she was overcome by these new feeling, the feeling of her cock being deep throated by a bimbo. Rachel was doing a masterful job of worshiping Candace's cock and a very strange itch seemed to be forming where the dildo attached to her pussy. It wasn't unpleasant, and in fact it was beginning to feel very good. Her eyes widened as Candace realized that she felt as though she might come. It was so different from the ways she normally felt before coming. She fought it off as it dawned on her that if Rachel's mouth felt this good her pussy must be even better. Wasting no time she pulled it out of her mouth, pushed the dumb blonde back and pushed it into her eager cunt.

The feeling of actually squeezing into a tight pussy was indescribable, that alone made Candace dizzy and ready to come. But she steadied herself and began slow strokes in and out of the silly woman squirming beneath her. She used strokes that her many lovers had used on her and that she enjoyed, at times pulling almost all the way out, lingering just between in and out before plunging deep inside again and then using rapidly strokes as Rachel squealed until she was almost out of breath. The she began to feel the itch again only it was stronger and seemed to be at the tip of the dildo. She kept stroking not sure what would happen and then she exploded pinning Rachel to the bed, the large dildo so deep in her cunt that threatened to come out her mouth. Both women screamed as they came and then collapsed mashing their ample tits together in the most erotic manner.

John had been paying little attention as he fucked April silly. The entire ordeal had become too much for her and she passed out as her third more powerful climax overcame her.

John pulled out and surveyed the damage; Candace and Rachel were panting and covered in sweat. April was still out, but has a smile on her lips. John's might cock was still hard and pointing skyward. Candace rolled off Rachel and pulled the dildo out of her cunt with some effort, pulling it to her face examining it as if it were of another world before tossing it to the floor. She looked at John and stared at his giant cock. Not knowing if she could live through another climax.

John looked over at April and back to Candace, "So much for our date," he shrugged. "So how are you going to handle this? Does April get to keep these memories or will you wipe them clean? Will she get to remember that her mother is fucking her boyfriend and will we continue to share or do you reset everything back to normal?"

Still breathing hard Candace thought a few minutes. She would like to not have to hide her love/lust for John from April. And although these mini orgies were fun, they would erase the normalcy of their life that they enjoyed. But having the bimbo Rachel here had already destroyed that hadn't it? She imagined all three of them getting together in the evenings getting each other off. Then she remembered her commitment to John. She was one of his agents. She needed to be out finding new lovers and keeping old ones on the hook. Fucking was who she was now and Rachel would be her sidekick. Her maternal instincts kicked in. She and John wanted more for April. Unless John was to decide to keep her as his own, she needed to be kept out of this part of their lives.

Monitoring her mental battle, John wasn't surprise by her decision.

"No, John," She said sitting up on the edge of the bed, her magnificent tits settling in place on her chest. "As tempting as it is, I'd like to keep April out of it as much as possible. We can have a few more little parties like this, but she will have no memory of them." She smiled and said, "She will be okay with us spending time together, thinking that we are working on a business project together. Even if she saw us fucking she will only see us exchanging ideas for the project. And she will not mind if we were lovers and would not think another thought about it if she were to realize that we were intimate."

"That's a lot to pull off," John said, "but if that is what you wish, I will respect it. So, gonna send the girls to bed, now?"

"Yeah, it's getting late and Rachel and I have to be at the hospital tomorrow. Besides, I haven't exactly held up my end of the bargain, we do work for you, too now," she said as she looked at the sleeping bimbo.

She stood and approached John, his cock still hard and large. She pulled him to her and kissed him passionately and then pulled away. "You know I've fallen in love with you, don't you?"

John smiled and didn't say anything. She walked over to her sleeping naked daughter and stroked her hair for a while and then woke her.

"April dear, it is time for bed. Go get a shower and go right to sleep. When you wake you will have forgotten all about this. You will remember that we have a silly blonde house guest and that John and I may need to work on a project together occasionally. You were asked to help, but you found it terribly boring and have your own homework that required your attention. Now kiss John goodnight and do as I have instructed you to do."

April got up, her beautiful hair falling on either sides of her face, her firm breast defying gravity and jiggling as her moved sensually to John. Reaching around his neck with both arms she pulled him down to kiss her while she stood on her tiptoes. John pulled her closer mashing her into his chest, his erect cock against her stomach.

She reluctantly pulled away, "Goodnight lover, I am so glad you came by tonight. I hope to see you again soon." She turned and sauntered out the room, while John's eyes followed her perfect ass as it wiggled as she turned the corner.

John took a deep breath and let it go.

Candace turned to her boss sleeping on her bed; she and John had turned her into a classic dimwitted blonde bimbo. She barely looked like the same woman. How long would she punish the woman for all the pain and suffering she caused her? Tonight she helped erase some of the pain. She was a tireless lover and Candace was feeling a little sorry for the woman. She shook her and Rachel turned on her side, she had a large nipple in her mouth and was unconsciously sucking it like a child would suck a thumb.

"Rachel, wake up," she said as John stifle a chuckle.

"Have you thought of how you are going to get her to leave April alone?" She is a horny bimbo, after all."

Candace said, "I think the carrot and stick approach may work. But it will be trial and error, I am sure."

Rachel continued to sleep while sucking her nipple.

"Rachel, John still hasn't come and I am too tired to suck him off. If you do then you can shower and sleep here with me."

John watched as the bimbo almost leaps out of bed, her mammoth tits swayed back and forth violently almost throwing off her equilibrium. As they settle she saw John's enormous cock waiting for her and she quickly wobbled over to him and pulled his cock into her mouth. She pulls her big puffy lips over the mushroom head and swirled her tongue around the shaft. John quickly realized that she had indeed become very talented.

Candace stood and walks over to John, her diamond piercing flicker in the light reminding John that she belonged to him and that he was the Master of the Ring of Power. Coming up on John from behind she spooned him and wrapped her arms around him as she looks down at Rachel as she looked back up at John with doe like eyes. She was worshiping his cock, sliding it in and down her throat. John put a hand on Rachel's head letting her know that he appreciated her work. Candace reached up and pulled John face to hers and they kissed. That was enough and John releases a massive load down Rachel's throat. She struggled for a second but adapted and sucked it all down without spilling a drop. John's cock softened and Rachel leans back on her hunches letting fall from her mouth. Candace dismisses her telling her to shower in her bathroom and tidy up the bed before climbing in and going to sleep.

She and John kissed some more and Candace realizes that it may be a long time before she will have this kind of time with John again.

With Rachel in the shower, Candace pulls John back to the bed and climbs on top of him. John was hard again as Candace slid down upon his massive tool. She rode him gently and yet forcefully remembering the fleeting feeling of having her own cock.

She couldn't bear to let John go, so walked him to the door where they kissed one last time. When Rachel came out of the shower she found the bedroom empty so she follows her instructions and then crawls into the bed. When Candace returned she found her new house guest sound asleep on her side of the bed. ...............................................

Two weeks later everyone seemed to have gotten into a rhythm and routine.

John converted ten new agents, four males and six females. He had been conserved his power allowing him to build significant reserves and his agents had been working hard to impress their master. Everyone was pulling their weight and even Rachel was doing an exceptional job as Candace's wingman. Elizabeth was busy training new agents and working on a special project for John. She was in an especially good mood today as she may have finally found what she had spent so much time searching.

Cindy, Mark and the boutique were doing great. Sales continued to outpace expectations and the holiday season was going great. Cindy and Mark continued to be an item, but made time to have discreet sex at the nearby hotel or at Cindy's apartment.

John continued to look in on his step mother and sisters, often staying longer than he intended. Between her sisters, the male staff and her various toys Heather had gotten accustom to the demands of her bimbo body and her new sexual urges. Her attitude even seemed to improve somewhat.

The renovation of John's new home were complete and he moved in as soon as his furniture arrived. It was a bachelor pad worthy of Hugh Hefner in his heyday. The grounds manicured and the pool and spa area were perfectly planned to accommodate John's activities and lifestyle.