A Gift From His Father Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark Taylor - (African American) accounting student, childhood friend and former classmate of John. Working for Cindy Ashe and recently became intimate with her, was mind controlled by Candace for a while until John found out.

Jacqueline Winchester Smith - Forty years old (5"5') bears a striking resemblance to Andie MacDowell. Comes from old money (Winchester Family) had bad attitude and now must pleasure herself daily as a punishment. John calls her Jackie, no one else can get away with it. At John's house warming/orgy Mary planted a few thoughts into her mind, "From now on, Jackie, whenever you see me you will remember this moment. You will feel the urge to have my cock (strap-on) in your pussy, or your mouth on my pussy. You will remember how much fun we had together at this orgy. If you hear me say the word 'bitch' you will have a strong climax."

The Smith Triplets: Their father Dr. Zachary Smith used them as part of his plan to control more power from the ring. They were born looking androgynous (supposed to be boys). When John meets them they have no shape and barely and any tits. Heather Smith - (age is 24) First born of the triplets and John's half sisters was physically altered into a bimbo as punishment for trying to kill John (reducing her IQ by 30 points). Made into a blonde, permanently painted pink nails, landing strips, has invisible initial tattooed on forehead. Her breasts were grown into E cups in chapter 13. She redeemed herself in Chapter 15 and was rewarded with the return of her IQ and was given the body of an Olympic swimmer, although still busty. She was mind controlled to fuck the pool man. Isabel Smith is the second born of the triplets altered physically into a beautiful young woman with brown hair styled like Megan Fox, had "C" cups tits, permanently painted honey brown colored nails, landing strips, has invisible initial tattooed on forehead. Like Heather, She was mind controlled to fuck the Ana their housekeeper. Samantha Smith the youngest of the triplets altered physically into a beautiful young woman. Auburn hair styled like Amy Adams with "C" cups, permanently painted orange nails, landing strips, has invisible initial tattooed on forehead. She is now compelled to fuck the gardener.

Chance Goodwin - One of the original agents/slaves to the Ring of Power, thought to be long dead. Rumors spoke of a man having amazing gifts living in the tropics. No one would be able to find him if he didn't want to be found. He was near death having been disconnected from the Ring of Power so long until John landed on the island.

Jerome Fox - John's first male agent (bisexual), blonde blue eyed Arian type, muscular 6'4, was recently relocated to the LA area, to work in the adult film industry with Tammy, has a natural eleven inch cock.

Dennis (Denise) Sour - Is a "shape shifter", captured by John and made to be completely loyal to him. He was an Asian man (Lee) at the orgy and a small black woman. John turned him into a woman suppressing his powers to change shapes.

Erica Green - Is a big "coffee black" lesbian hospital worker (6'2") she's not fat just big. Rachel Woods befriended her when Candace wasn't available for her to service. She has a small nose piercing and kinky black hair she wears short. Thought she'd made Rachel her bitch until Rachel was able to get her a better job as an orderly, since Rachel got her fired from the cafeteria.

Mike Simpson - A short portly man who manages the downtown homeless center that John has chosen as his charitable beneficiary. April Martin is acting as John's administrator on this project.

Mel Katz - Senior Producer at Absolutely Wicked Productions and credited with the discovery Tammy and Jeremy.

Dinah Cohen - Is one of the partners of the law firm of Basil, Cohen & Brown the firm that specialized in not for profit law.