A Gift From His Father Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But John froze her in place. She looked concerned when she tried to move but couldn't.

"Sit," John said as he began to probe her mind. "Tell me when you decided to move in together."

Unable to resist, she sat back on the couch and began to tell both John and Candace about the wild lesbian orgy they had a few days ago and how she realized that she could never be happy without having as many partners as possible and that moving in with Dinah was the perfect beginning to that lifestyle she's always craved.

"Before that, tell me when you and Dinah had sex for the first time." John commanded. He had her verbalize these thoughts for Candace's benefit. She too needed to know what they were dealing with.

"It was after lunch and Dinah had suggested that I try a new ice tea drink instead of my usual. She ordered a Long Island Ice Tea extra long." April went on to describe how she hadn't known about the alcohol in the drink until she'd had four glasses.

Candace gasped knowing that Long Island Ice Tea extra long had 23% more alcohol than normal alcohol drinks. "That bitch got my baby drunk," she thought to herself as she began to plan her vengeance.

"When did you first feel attracted to Dinah?" John asked.

April realized that it was after finishing her last drink when she returned from the restroom. She remembered her drink tasting funny.

"John," Candace interrupted.

John sent Candace a telepathic message telling her he knows that April was drugged and she needed to remain quiet and calm.

"I want to thank you for being so honest with me. I would like to talk to the old April for a few minutes, okay."

"No, she can't come out and play anymore, Dinah said no."

"It's okay," John said. "I won't tell Dinah, it will be our secret."

"Okay, if you promise not to tell."

April closed her eyes and then opened them her entire body language changed and her face softened.

"Hey you," she said.

"Hey you yourself," John replied.

Then April became frightened. "John, you have to help me. I can't control myself, I am not gay. Well, I wasn't. I mean. I have piercings and a tattoo. Why would I do that? I hate that stuff. I drink. I drink a lot. And John, I love pussy, can't get enough. What's up with that? The more the better and the variety, John I have been with so many different women." She was beginning to freak out. John calmed her down and the new April returned.

"She's just a little girl, I am a woman and I know what I like."

Candace was squirming in her seat. John shot her a look and she calmed herself, once more.

"April why don't you show us your new piercing and tattoo," John said.

April calmly stood and slipped out of her tee shirt and jeans and stood naked in front of her mother and boyfriend. Her nipples were pierced with gold bars, her navel seemed to have been replaced with a skull and cross bones and she had three gold rings piercing her labia. When she turned around the written in bold letters just above her cute butt, was the inscription, "This ass belongs to Dinah!" Before she was done she pulled some jewelry from her jeans pocket and installed a steel tongue piercing and small gold hoop in the corner of her mouth.

~~~

With the new computer and software Mark had no problem cracking the file. He didn't really understand what he was reading, but it appeared to be a formula of some sort. Scratching his head he wished that he'd been a better science student. He thought it was time to call John.

~~~

Candace covered her mouth as she looked at her daughter's naked body. She half begin to believe in karma since this is similar to what she had done to Rachel, only Rachel deserved it.

John's reaction was different and not at all what she expected. Candace could see that he was angry and that was bad. The last thing you should do is piss off the Master of the Ring of Power. Despite the fact these alterations were temporary since John could fix it all with a blink of the eye. Candace couldn't help but wonder what fate awaited the perpetrators. On some level she wanted to be there to see what John would do and on the other, she didn't want to witness John losing his temper.

He told April to dress, as she did he told Candace that he would deal with the person responsible this evening and one way or another April would be home tonight and back to her old self.

~~~

As John drove to his meeting with Denise at the coffee shop his thought were about what to do about April once he restored her back to her old self. Thinking he could use a sounding board, he mentally asked. "So Dad what do you think? You've been pretty quite these last few days."

"Sorry Johnny, I didn't want to interrupt your thinking, you've got a lot on your mind. Always remember, if you are going to take revenge on someone, consider this, would it be thought to be a good deed? If not, then you may through off your equilibrium. There must be balance, or do I need to reserve you a place next to me? I was also wondering how big of a cage are you going to need to keep April in afterwards."

They talked about many of the same things John had discussed with his mother, now he had his father's perspective. They finished their conversation just as they arrived at the coffee shop. What John didn't know was that if he dealt too severely with the person who harmed April it may give Dr. Smith the chance he's been waiting for.

Before getting out of the car, John checked his watch and thought that is timing would be good so he thumbed his cell phone and heard Chance's deep baritone on the other end.

"Hey boss, what can I do for you?"

"Chance, do you remember the list I had you compile, I need it now, the names and cell numbers."

Chance could hear something funny in John's voice, he said. "I am sending it now."

A few moments passed and John heard his phone chime alerting him to an incoming email, opening the list he replied, "Got it, thanks."

"Boss, is there something I can help you with?" Chance knew what the list consisted of and why John had him compile it. If he needed it now that meant that something bad was going down and Chance needed to be available should he be needed.

"I'll let you know, I should be able to handle this myself. I appreciate your concern."

"Hey this is a sweet gig, I don't want to have to break in a new boss, that's all," He joked as he severed the connection. It was a wonder that he was able to concentrate on his conversation, as the mother of his starting point guard was worshiping his huge cock and trying to take as much of it into her tiny mouth.

John looked over the list and agreed that it would do. Palming his phone he climbed out of his car and strolled into the coffee shop and towards the shy looking petite black woman sitting in the booth in the back.

"Hey Denise," John said as he slid into the booth across from the woman. Their waitress joined him as soon as he settled himself. John ordered a small salad and a sparkling water, Denise ordered the chili.

"I really appreciate the very fine work you've been doing," John said. "What did you want to talk about?" John knew that Denise was a bit leery of him, and who could blame her. So, he tried to put her at ease.

Denise brightened. "Thank you." She hesitated, swallowed and moved forward. "Sir, I was hoping that I could once again become myself, my old self, male, Dennis."

"Aren't you happy being Denise?"

"No, Sir. I miss my cock." Denise said more bluntly than she intended.

"I could fix that," John said.

"I'm sure that you could, sir. I am certain that you could fix my being male and my repulsion of be being fucked and the urge to be fucked. But, wouldn't it be simpler to let me return to being Dennis?" Denise was almost pleading now.

The waitress returned with their order and asked if there was anything else, looking at John batting her eyelashes, shamelessly flirting. John smiled and said no, she turned to the petite demure black woman as if to appraise her and tried to figure what she had to offer, before walking away.

"Well, that would be simpler," John admitted. "Okay."

Denise looked at John as if there would be more discussion and blinked as she replayed John's last comments. "Did you say okay?"

"Yes," John said smiling as he chewed his salad watching the smile fill the young woman's face. He swallowed and said, "I supposed that you suffered long enough. It's done. Is there anything else?"

Denise felt like her old self and realized that she could change right then and was about to before John said, "Why don't you go to the ladies room and change. By the way, you'll also be able to increase or decrease your cock size. Call it a bonus; we'll talk more when you return."

Denise almost jumped out of her chair and had to resist the urge to run to the restroom. She entered the unisex lavatory closing and locking the door. Standing in front of the sink, and looking into the mirror she closed her eyes and thought of her old self, Dennis male, Chinese-American and she opened her eyes. Staring back at him was the face of a twentysomething Asian male.

He smiled. He was back. He opened his pants and hanging between his legs was a familiar sight. He concentrated and watched it grow; still flaccid it quickly doubled in size, and then tripled. He smiled. There will be plenty of time to experiment later. But first he stood over the bowl and eliminated the urine from his bladder standing up holding his cock. He playfully splashed the water, when done he packed it back into his panties, then altered his clothes to simply blue jeans and tee shirt and washed his large male hands smiling and went back to the table.

John watched him approach and smiled as he sat and silently thanked John. He was hungry so he began to eat his chili.

Smiling John said as he took out his wallet and slid a gold plastic card towards the Asian male, "You'll need some new clothes and other stuff, please pack up the old clothes and take them to the shelter, I am sure they will find someone who can use them there."

"Thank you, sir," Dennis said.

"Dennis, you earned it. And unless you've something pressing I'll need you a few more hours today, then I have another assignment for you."

"I am all yours, sir. But before we go, do you mind if I have another bowl of chili?"

~~~

In the park isolated from all the other people sat a thin dish water blonde with thick black framed glasses, a bad case of acne and never-ending split ends. She was devouring the latest novel of her favorite author oblivious to the world around her. She didn't have many friends, and was very unpopular at school, mostly because of her appearance and later due to her attitude; she no longer cared and preferred to be alone. At least that is what she'd tell you. As a result she had a voracious appetite for knowledge and easily read two books a day. However, despite being brilliant, she performed below average in school to be less conspicuous and as invisible as possible, which tended to reduce the torture she'd receive from the other kids.

She was deeply into Danielle Steel novel "A Perfect Life" when a small black woman approached her asked. "Is it as good as her last?"

Startled, she almost dropped the hard cover novel and asked, "I beg your pardon."

"The book you're reading. Is it as good as her last one? I love Danielle Steel." The petite black woman announced.

"It is good, I've only just begun ...can I help you?" She asked wondering what the woman wanted.

"Well, actually it is I or should I say we who can help you." She said as she gently threw her head to the side where John sat on a park bench looking at the two women.

"Ahh, no I don't think so," she said as she discretely reached into her purse for her pepper spray and whistle.

"You won't need your pepper spray;" the petite woman said. "What would you say if we could make your acne go away and you wouldn't have to hide how intelligent you are any more."

The young woman stopped reaching into her purse and looked at Denise as if she had looked into her very soul.

Standing before John and Denise the eighteen year old woman, a senior in her last year of high school looked at the two wondering just what she'd gotten herself into. "How do you know all those things about me," she asked.

John said. "We know a lot more. You are lonely and puberty came and went and you are still waiting for your breasts to develop. You've never been kissed except by your mother, father and grandparents. And you long to have the life that you read about in your novels."

He paused. "Look, I don't have a lot of time, but I can tell you that I can help and I ask nothing in return. Well, to be perfectly honest, I need to do several good deeds and you are number one on my list. Do you want my help?"

"What will you do?"

"Well, for starters, eliminate your acne."

She felt her face warm and then cool. Surprised she pressed her hands to her face and felt only smooth skin. Denise handed her a mirror and she saw her face but gone were the ugly pimples and scars that had haunted her the last four years.

"Oh my God, am I dreaming?" The young girl was becoming very excited as she now believed John could do what he said he could. "What else can you do? Can you give me larger breasts?"

"Of course," John said as he looked at the young woman's flat chest. He guessed she was an "A" cup, but nothing seemed to indicate that she had any breast to speak of so he guessed that she should be happy with "C" cups and began to grow the stunted mammary glands and with skillful precision. John slowly grew the young woman's breast to what he guessed was about a C cup. Being thorough he carved simple classic nipples that if he'd more time would have enjoyed sampling. He strengthened her back muscle to accommodate for the increased weight.

Her blouse was now very tight and her nipples were pushing through the material. For the first time the girl felt like a woman. She palmed her new breast through her blouse. She almost swooned as she began to experience feelings she couldn't describe and felt a growing moistness between her legs. Her nipples hardened further and could easily be seen through her tight fitting blouse as she pinched one than the other enjoying the new urges and feelings. She put one hand under her blouse and marveled at the sensations of the large tit.

smiled and looked at John who decided that they were done, but before leaving he corrected her vision to 20-20, increased the young woman's confidence and fixed her hair changing it to a rich blonde and giving it a new healthy texture.

As they left John suggested that she may want to go to a more private place to examine her new assets. She blushed as she realized what she was doing in public. Her eyesight blurred and she pulled off her glasses and realizing she could see perfectly without them. Before she could thank them, they were gone.

As they walked back to John's car, Denise morphed back into Dennis and smiled. "That was fun. What's next?"

John and Dennis visited with three more teenagers, all had bad acne which John cleared immediately, one was a bed wetter, and two of the males were very short and small for their age. John would fix over increase their size over the next two weeks, adding muscle, weight and height; it had to be gradual so as not to raise suspicions.

The last on his list was a girl who was to put it mildly was slow. John increased her curiosity, her retention and made it simpler for her to figure out problems. And gave her the ability to understand computer code like the normal person reads printed text.

For his part, Dennis helped out considerable, acting as he did with the first girl making the introduction go smoothly. At times changing his appearance to match the person they wanted to help.

"Thanks, Dennis. You've been a big help. One last thing, if you would meet with Elizabeth, we are trying to figure out how she can become invisible and still be clothed. Since you are able to shape-shift altering your attire, I think you may be able to help with this too."

Dennis beamed, "I'd be glad to. But, call me if you need me. If you don't mind me saying, you appear to be on a mission of some sort."

"You're very perceptive, Dennis. I will."

~~~

"Building up a little insurance?" John heard his father's voice in his mind as he drove to the address where he would get to the bottom this issue with April's transformation.

"Yeah, just like you suggested." John said.

"Planning on doing some real damage, huh? I understand. Been there done that, smart move. You should have plenty of credit to maintain a good balance, Johnny."

"Thanks," dad, John said as he sorted through the next steps as he drove.

"I can see that you've a few more things to iron out, so I will leave you alone." Dr. Smith said from deep within the Ring of Power where he continued as its prisoner for the time being.

~~~

John touched the speaker button on his steering wheel as the radio shut off and his Bluetooth enabled speaker phone picked up the incoming call.

"This is John," he stated as he cornered his sports car unto the transition road from I-85 to the 101 northbound.

"John, this is Mark. You aren't going to believe what is on that file. It's a formula for some kind of drug."

"Mark, not over the cell phone let me call you in a few." John said and terminated the call immediately.

Once John got off the freeway he made it to a local business and asked to use their phone. Although the woman wanted to say no, she couldn't refuse.

"Hey Mark. Tell me more."

Mark went into great detail about after the program decrypted the data. After reading the formula he got curious and did some research online. And that he believes that the chemicals used in the formula to have some sort of mind altering affect on the users. But of course he was just guessing, since he wasn't familiar with medicines at all until he started to research. It was weird, he said. The more he read the more he seemed to understand. John realized that it was a happy a side effect of the changes he made to his friends mind. When he asked John where he'd gotten this data, John told him that it was best that he didn't know and Mark agreed.

Climbing back into his car, John began to put together what he knew. His attorney, Dinah Cohen had drugged April and made her believe that she was and always had been a butch lesbian. As far as he knew the drug was made by Jones & Jones Company a household name and maker of hundreds of consumer products and was one of Basil, Cohen & Brown's largest accounts. He suspected that Jones & Jones Company might be the corporate front of the entity that has the remaining four rings.

But what John didn't know for sure was if it was a coincident that Dinah Cohen chose April or was it part of some larger plan.

One way or another, he was getting to the bottom of this. John realized that he must cautious and it may be some kind of a trap. He remembered all too keenly the traps he'd walked into with his stepmother and Chance. He wouldn't fall for another so soon. He pulled up to the address that Denise now Dennis had given him and found several cars parked in the circular drive way. It was around 8PM and it looked as if Dinah was entertaining.

To be on the safe side, John dialed Elizabeth. She answered on the first ring. "Hey John, what's up?"

"Look, I want you to track my location and if you don't hear from me in 90 minutes you, Chance and Dennis get here pronto. I may be in need of your help."

Before Elizabeth could answer or ask any questions, the line was severed. She looked at Dennis and he could tell that something was wrong.

"Was that John?" He asked as he was pulling off his shirt revealing a chiseled chest and impressive abs.

"Yes," she said as she looked at her phone and used her caller location app to get the exact address of where John had called from. "He may need our help. The clock is ticking, he has 90 minutes to get back to me or we become the Cavalry."