A Gift From His Father Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the first time was able to see him as his mother did. She was proud of the man he'd become. But despite all the sex that she was now enjoying, he was and always would be the most important person to her. She cherished their time together, particularly now when she knew how valuable his time was. He'd given her an entire day all to herself.

"This has to go," Dr. Smith roared as he pulled the video off the wall.

"He's ill. You realize that don't you John?" Rocky interjected. "He's almost completely mad. It is due to his time away from the ring. It has brought on a peculiar psychosis. He'll be fine once you bring him back."

Willing it, John closed the shell around Dr. Smith wholly engulfing him and cutting him off completely from his mother. Dr. Smith struggled and screamed like a madman, but he was captured. There was no escape. Dr. Smith was quickly and quietly sucked back into the Ring of Power, where he would await his fate.

John looked horrified at the ruins of his mother's memories, video screens hanging haphazardly from their perches, some screens blank, others rippling with crazy lines or what used to be referred to as "snow", tiny black and white dots that what we now call pixels.

He might have saved the rest of her mind, but she'd be changed and may not remember him or any of her life at all.

"Put it back the way it was." Rocky said.

"I don't know how." John said. "I got here too late. I don't remember where anything was before dad started 'redecorating'. What can I do?"

"John, I am going to let you in on a little secret. You don't have to always know how to do a thing to make it be. Sometimes all you need do is to think of the end result and it will happen. So fix your mother's memories and let's get out of her mind."

John realized the truth in what Rocky had said and did just that. "Return mother's mind and memories to the state they were in before father entered her."

Just like that, everything was back the way it had been. He smiled and was about to leave when he realized that his father did have a point. He enlarged his father's video screen and dusted if off. The painful memories wouldn't be painful any more. It would be easy for her to talk about his father and tell him about his father.

Images on the screen began to change and he saw his father playing with him as a young boy and then spending time talking and laughing.

Suddenly, John realized he knew how his father had escaped. He smiled and slowly slipped out of his mother's mind, coming back to reality where the orgy continued unabated.

His mother was bouncing under his relentless pounding, her large round breasts bounced back and forth as he leaned forward letting the calves of her legs rest on his broad shoulders. She was screaming she was coming, as hard as she had ever come. One of the benefits of having sex with the Master of the Ring was that his women would have multiple orgasms of gargantuan proportions; nothing could compare with the pleasure and joy they had during their coupling.

Realizing that he may cause his mother to black out he slowed and pulled out, holding her close.

The room was filling with the sounds of people fucking and sucking. John made a few towels materialize in strategic places as he read each mind, quickly learning the story of how things began and how each one felt. He decided it was safe to let the orgy continue a little longer, giving each man much more stamina. They would outlast the women, if necessary.

He saw Elizabeth sitting on the couch, still invisible to everyone else, watching, eager to join in but not forgetting her job to protect Mary. John told her the danger had passed and she was free to join in if she desired.

She agreed and peeled her tight clothing from her body and then materialized in the midst of the group. She pulled Pastor Jones away from his daughter and her new girlfriend and took his massive cock deep into her throat.

The pastor's son crawled over to Mary and she pulled him to her breast allowing the young man to fondle her while she licked his cock like a lollipop.

George busied himself with the pastor's daughter and her girlfriend, letting the daughter bob her head over his cock while he licked the young girlfriend to another climax.

This left John to pleasure the pastor's wife; this was all new to her, but what she lacked in experience she made up for with enthusiasm. She had soon mounted John and was riding his big cock like a naked cowgirl. Her tiny breasts grew larger and firmer than they had ever been, despite their bouncing and jiggling. As she enjoyed the ride the years of cellulite and fat left her body and her figure returned to that of her twenties. It would be funny to see her clothes hang on her trim body. She'd need a new wardrobe, but she wouldn't regret it in the least.

It wasn't long before everyone had fucked themselves into exhaustion. John decided that they would decide as a family to either continue their incestuous behavior or revert back to their lives before Dr. Smith arrived. It would simply be their decision, if they decided on the latter it would be like it never happened.

Mary would now be able to tell George about what she did when they weren't together and if he couldn't accept that, he too would get a reset.

Elizabeth pulled her now visible clothes on as the others began to dress; the pastor was the first to notice how much thinner his wife looked, and how baggy her outfit seemed, except for her breasts which were barely contained in her dress. Her bra was now way too small and she stuffed it into her purse along with her panties that were now too big.

The new friends exchanged goodbyes and the pastor and his group departed, leaving Mary, George, John and Elizabeth. John did his amazing clean and dress ritual and took care of Elizabeth too, which left Mary and George to sort things out between themselves.

As John was about to depart his mother called to him, they hugged and she asked, "Have I ever told you how much you remind me of your father?"

John smiled and replied, "No, I don't think you ever have."

"Well it's true." They kissed gently and soon John was sitting in Elizabeth's BMW 760Li, as they discussed their next destination.

"I guess we can head home." John said. No sooner did the words leave his mouth than his phone rang. It was Chance.

"Hey big guy, how's it going?"

On the other end was a frantic Dinah. "Master, you must get here at once." He heard the sound of breaking furniture and the noise of a grand battle being fought.

"My former mistress is here and she has attacked Mr. Chance. I think she means to kill him. Please hurry."

~~~

Jacqueline Winchester Smith wandered through her massive mansion occasionally letting her hands land on mantles and furniture, checking to see if the "help" had been dusting, still dressed in the attire she wore to the cocktail party and fund raiser, and carrying her expensive high heel pumps. It was an elegant royal blue number, which fit her tightly and showed off her dynamite figure and fabulous legs. It was the first time that she'd worn anything but black to one of these functions since her husband Dr. Zachary Smith died. It was over a year since his untimely passing and about time that she put herself back on the market. She still fended off potential suitors of both sexes, she wasn't interested in them in the least and left the party early. What she longed and lusted for was her husband's illegitimate son. She had to admit that she was enamored with John. He could literally take her breath away by just being in the same room as her. He did possess a lot of his father's charisma and confidence but it was much more than that.

Although it had been hours since she'd seen him, it had been weeks since he fucked her and she really missed him. No one had been able to make her climax like John, not even his father and he had really rocked her world. She doubted that she would see him any time soon and as she slowly made her way to the third floor master wing, she realized that she'd have settle again on masturbating. It was what John had ordered her to do as punishment for attempting to sodomize and kill him when they had first met. That was a long time ago, he'd been with her several times since then, but never removed the order. She had asked once, and he refused. Why hadn't she asked again later, once they had been more civil and loving? Could it be that it was the closest thing to being with him when they were apart?

Fortunately, since money was no object she'd invested in the world's best sexual toy and she rode her Sybian like she wanted to ride John. It was her best kept secret, not even her daughters knew of it and she kept it hidden in plain sight. It looked like a shoe box or something and she used it daily, sometimes for hours.

Unable to find any dust and satisfied that the staff was doing a satisfactory job staying on top of the cleaning, Jacqueline climbed the elegant staircase to her wing. All three girls were together having gone out to see the latest sci-fi thriller, Marvel's Avengers: Age of Ultron. She remembered how excited they were to see it. She found sci-fi silly and boring. She rarely went to see movies, preferring the theater and symphony instead.

So, she had the house to herself, again. As she entered the massive master bedroom she could hear sounds of passion and the unmistakable low growl of her Sybian in use.

Who would dare invade her space and who knew of its existence?

She didn't have to tiptoe; the soft plush carpeting masked any and all footfalls. Turning the corner and walking towards the fireplace and the lounge, she saw a naked woman from behind. The woman sat perched on her toy, rocking back and forth with sweat pouring off her body, flushed and attempting to suppress her screams of passion. She wasn't succeeding. Her head suddenly shot backwards and she appeared to be howling at the top of her lungs as she shook and panted as she convulsed while the machine did its job.

One of her maids, Jacqueline realized she didn't know which one; she hardly paid attention to them when they were dressed. Naked, who knew they were this beautiful and sexual? She was intrigued, no longer angry at the invasion of her privacy. She wondered what the maid would do when she realized that she was caught, would she run, try to deny it?

She laughed to herself as she remembered the infamous line all caught and embarrassed cheating mates say, "This isn't what it seems!" Perhaps she'd try to pretend that she was simply cleaning the machine and it turned on by accident. She was trying to find out how to turn it off, when things got a little out of hand. Jacqueline laughed so hard now that she dropped her shoes and was holding her side as she tried to cover her mouth while watching the amorous young maid. Jacqueline realized that she couldn't be much older than her own daughters.

Suddenly, the machine was turned off and the room became quiet accept for the maid's moaning and broken English. "Fuck, came too hard, (pant) hope didn't break me, fuck! (pant) And then she rose off the machine and Jacqueline watched as two large phalluses emerged from out of the young woman's pussy and rectum. She quickly soaked up her juices with a nearby towel as they leaked onto the machine. Her rectum remained wide open, Jacqueline noticed, closing very slowly. Her pussy was bright red and reminded her of a rose. It was the most beautiful thing she'd ever seen. And Jacqueline felt herself becoming aroused.

She had fooled around a little at John's orgy with Mary, but she wasn't really into women, was she?

The maid used another towel to catch her juice so as not to leave any evidence of her act, and turned to clean the machine further and saw a pair of feminine feet, nails painted blue, facing her. She was so startled that she fell back on her naked ass, the towel pulling free, completely exposing the naked maid's bald red swollen pussy to her employer.

"That was some show!" Jacqueline said. "So that's what those attachments are for, double penetration, sounds delicious."

Ana was stunned speechless and froze in place. She knew that eventually she would get caught, but she was addicted to that damn machine. She was caught red-handed, or red-pussied, she almost laughed at her pun. But she was going to be fired and she deserved it. She was still lying on her ass and elbows, legs spread wide and pussy open, still leaking the final juices from her last climax. Realizing her position as she looked up at her employer through her spread knees, she quickly closed them and attempted to find a more modest pose as she sat up.

"Oh, Mrs. Smith, sorry, I know should go, now, need find new work." Having said her piece Ana pulled herself to her feet, and seeing her discarded maid uniform, moved to retrieve it.

"Just where do you think you are going?" Jacqueline realized that she didn't know the name of the young maid. "...come back here and clean up this mess." Although she sounded angry she really wasn't, she realized that she was very aroused by what she'd witnessed. Perhaps she'd not have to settle for masturbation after all.

The maid returned with her uniform in her hands and stood naked in front of her employer for a moment and then moved to the machine and resumed cleaning up her mess.

"How long have you been using my special machine?" she asked the nude woman as she admired her youth and tiny titties.

"Not long," she lied.

"Well it seems you've mastered the subtleties, perhaps you could show me how to use the attachments?" Jacqueline said as she pulled on a strap at her shoulder, letting her gown slide from her voluptuous body and pool at her feet. Ana looked up and was staring almost directly into her employer's pussy.

It was beautiful. Like hers it was completely void of any hair, but it seemed to be opening like a flower and leaking drops of nectar.

Ana may not have spoken English very well, but she clearly understood her mistress's intent and she moved quickly. Before Jacqueline could ask Ana her name she had her tongue between Jacqueline's legs eliciting cries of joy.

"Oh, oh...too long...oooh, so good," Jacqueline sighed while caressing her servant's head encouraging her further.

Ana pulled Jacqueline's legs farther apart and wrapped her body around the older woman as her ministrations caused her employer's knees to buckle.

"Darling, you definitely know your way around a pussy," Jacqueline said as she came down from her last climax. "But as good as you are I need something hard and long in my pussy. Why don't you show me what you've learned to do with my toy and its attachments?"

Pulling away from her mistress and licking her lips and fingers, Ana went to work on setting up the Sybian. When she was finished, rising up from the saddle was a single thick black cock. Jacqueline smiled and wasted no time before she straddled the machine as she had many times before. This however, was the first time that she would be using any of the attachments. As she lowered herself onto the phallus she felt it stretch her pussy wide and she thought of John. She'd never needed any of the attachments before as her imagination and the device had been more than enough to bring her off.

She looked at her maid who had the controller ready. "I am sorry darling; I don't remember your name. Since we've been so intimate I think we should be on first name basis, don't you think?"

"Si," Ana nodded, "my name Ana," she said with a bright smile, and scooted up to the front of the machine, putting her legs around Jacqueline's whose knees were resting on the floor.

"You may call me Jacqueline."

"Jacqueline, you ready?" Jacqueline's face was now only inches from her own.

Before Jacqueline could reply, Ana started the machine and the familiar roar and vibration began at a low intensity. Nevertheless, the surprise start jolted the older woman, causing her to moan loudly as the pleasure rushed into her loins. She fell forward and found Ana waiting to support her. Her position was perfect, she was sitting lower than Jacqueline, which put her employer's large breasts right in front of her mouth. She hesitated for only a moment before she took one of the erect nipples into her salivating mouth.

"Oh yes!" Jacqueline squealed breathlessly.

With that encouragement, Ana turned the power up another notch and she felt her mistress shudder and sigh as her body adjusted to the new level. Ana sucked harder on the nipple in her mouth and began to play with the other.

"Oh, don't stop," Jacqueline cried as she rode the Sybian, sliding her ass back and forth as much as she could.

Ana thought it time for Jacqueline to have her first orgasm, and leaving the nipple she was playing with, she adjusted the control, commanding the shaft to now rotate within her mistress.

"Oh my GOD," Jacqueline screamed at the top of her lungs and she gushed over the edge, pulling Ana closer as she rode out the most intense orgasm she'd ever had on her sex toy.

"Too much, too much, ohhhh! Just a little more. Oooooh."

By now Ana was really working on the large tits within her grasp. She moved from one to the other, tweaking each nipple while massaging the rest from below.

"No more, please no more!"

Ana recognized the plea and quickly turned off the machine. Any more and it would begin to ache and that wouldn't be good. Once the machine was silenced the spacious bedroom became quiet except for Jacqueline's sighs.

Ana held the woman and instinctively began to caress her face and smooth her hair. She was caught completely off guard when Jacqueline found her lips and kissed her lightly. Ana kissed her back just as she had received, and before she knew it they were tongue wrestling. Their kissing was taking Ana's breath away.

Jacqueline was still seated in the saddle of the sex toy and it was beginning to become uncomfortable. She broke the kiss and tried to stand, getting to her feet she stumbled, but Ana caught her.

"Can you help me to my bed, sweetie?" Jacqueline smiled and the naked young woman helped the other stumble across the huge room to the king size bed. They couldn't help but appreciate the way each other's bodies jiggled and swayed as they made their way to the bed.

Arriving at the bedside, Jacqueline sat on the turned down sheets and looked at Ana. She was thinking that maybe their fun was over and turned back to retrieve her discarded uniform, but Jacqueline pulled her back by the hand, causing the young woman to turn and smile meekly.

"I don't do this often. I am guessing that you know my habits, but I would love to share my bed with you." Jacqueline said as she looked into the brown eyes of her maid.

Ana didn't answer, but moved towards the woman, not quite knowing how to enter the large bed. Jacqueline pulled the younger woman close and their lips were drawn together as if they were magnetized. They kissed passionately for a while and then parted mutually.

Ana let Jacqueline continue to lead as her mistress moved to make room for her on the huge bed. Then she reached for Ana's wet pussy. Ana was shaved, completely bald, and her tiny pussy was looking very inviting to Jacqueline.

Ana got the message and turned on her knees then began to smooth the long landing strip above her mistress's red and glistening pussy. Licking her lips, Ana leaned down and began to lick, slowly at first, finding the yummy juices from her soft flesh just outside of her pussy. Jacqueline sighed and pulled the young woman over her, letting Ana straddle her. She then pulled her maid's pussy to her lips, tasting the young Latina for the first time.

~~~

Candace was extremely pleased with the work that Linda had done. She couldn't remember the last time that the house sparkled like it did after only a few hours under Linda's hands. Candace had to admit that the girl certainly had a talent for house cleaning, and if the two meals she'd prepared were any indication, she'd have to be careful not to eat too well. But being Candace she couldn't help but wonder what kind of sex she was capable of giving and having. Candace missed her former boss, turned bimbo, then agent, Rachel Wood. She had enjoyed toying with the woman, getting her revenge for the way she had treated her. But most of all she missed the friendship they had formed.