A Gift From His Father Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The threat neutralized, Candace rushed to John and into his embrace. "Are you alright?" he asked.

"I am now. But had you been a minute later, I am not sure I would be able to say that." She looked at the two sleeping Amazons. "If that's Elizabeth, who's this other one," Candace asked as she looked down at the two.

She had just finished her sentence and Penny and Cindy began screaming once more as their mutual pleasure overcame them all over again.

Candace walked the short distance to the lesbian sluts and asked, "Could that be Cynthia Ashe? I don't recognize the other one."

"It appears that our former Mistress liked making alterations to her women," John said. "Let's see what we have here." John walked over to where the Amazons slept. Linda however, was curious about the large redhead on the couch and moved in for a closer look.

John looked at the blonde; in a flash of light her clothes were removed. He was impressed by what he saw. "Esmeralda seems to be into bodybuilders. I have to admit, I find it kind of appealing as long as it isn't overdone." He looked down at Brenda; she was beautiful and with her body relaxed she looked very feminine. He woke her. She sat up and flexed her muscles. "What the fuck have you done with my clothes?" she yelled. She tried to get up, but couldn't. "It's a good thing you have immobilized me cause I was gonna knock you out."

John and Candace looked at each other and said in unison, "Butch dyke."

"What about it?"

"What's your name?" John said. "By the way, you can't lie to me, even if you don't consciously know the truth."

"My name is Brenda, Brenda Stark," she told him. "What have you done to my mistress?"

"Never mind that, I am asking the questions," John said. "How long have you been one of Esmeralda's amazons?"

"Not long, not yet twenty four hours," she said without emotion. "I love her. She's been so good to me. Look at this body she gave me," clearly emotional now.

"And what did you do before you were induced into doing your mistress's bidding?"

"I'm a reporter for the San Jose Mercury News. I was investigating reports of naked women walking through a rich Palo Alto neighborhood and having wild lesbian orgies. I crashed their party and got caught. Then she changed me. Look at me. Am I not beautiful?"

John couldn't argue with her, she was stunning. "And have you always been gay?" he asked.

She frowned. "No, but if it's the price for this body I will gladly pay it and more." She surprised herself with her answer. "I love women."

"Of course you do. Do you have a boyfriend?"

"No, not for a while now," she looked at Candace and licked her lips. Candace smiled.

John said, "Well, you're not a lesbian anymore. You like men just as much as before. If you want to continue to have sex with women, well that's your prerogative."

Brenda realized that John was right. She no longer felt attracted to Esmeralda or Candace. She began to ponder the last several hours. She had enjoyed the orgy and learning how to please a woman, but she did hope to one day marry and have children.

"Can I keep this body?"

John thought about it for a while before answering. "How different is this from the way you used to look?"

"Night and day," she confessed. "I am much taller now and although my face hasn't changed, I don't look anything like I used to." She was sad as she realized that in order to return to her life she'd have to return to her former body.

John read her mind and said, "Let's not decide anything just now; I may have a better offer for you. Oh, you can get up now."

Brenda climbed to her feet and moved around the room with grace that John didn't expect from the muscular woman. He smiled as he watched Brenda move about the room, her very feminine breasts jiggling as she walked. While looking for her clothes she occasionally watched Penny and Cindy, their moans continuing as they persisted in pleasuring each other.

Linda watched Esmeralda as she lay unconscious. She poked her a few times on her forehead, but Esmeralda didn't move. She pushed her a little and she rolled over on her back, her legs spread open obscenely much to Linda's delight.

It was time to wake Elizabeth. John knew that she'd been changed. The physical changes were apparent. She was almost a foot taller and very muscular. Her beautiful long hair was gone and in its place she wore something that looked like what Wesley Snipes wore in one of the "Blade" movies. John had taken care to protect her mind; he hoped that it had been enough.

He stripped her naked and saw the gold rings that were preventing her diamond from functioning properly. He carefully removed them. There was a flash of light from the jewel and it once again glowed brightly. Despite her diamond being crippled and only partially functioning it continued to collect all the sexual energy she'd been exposed to and generated. She was full and needed to discharge and transfer it to him.

John stared at Liz's brawny chest and the rest of her muscular body; this was what he had meant about overdoing it. Elizabeth's beautiful and perfect breasts were gone. She had now only a pair of long nipples. She looked like a man until you looked at her lower abdomen and pussy. It was too much. He looked into her mind and saw the lies that Esmeralda had told her. He couldn't put it off any longer. He woke her and sat her in a chair he'd pulled from the kitchen.

"What the fuck! Where's my clothes you asshole." She tried to move but couldn't. "What have you done to me? Why can't I move?" She was putting forth a lot of effort and her muscles expanded greatly. She'd hurt herself soon if she didn't stop; veins were clearly visible from her large biceps.

"Relax," John said and Liz relaxed, not sure why she had.

"What's your name?"

"Liz," she said, clearly not willing to volunteer information.

"No, your name is Elizabeth, Elizabeth Brooks. You work for me and went undercover. I am here to restore your memory and return you to your normal self."

"What? You are mistaken, boy. Let me go and I will show you just how mistaken you are."

John looked into her mind and saw that his protection was still in place; Esmeralda had bent the clone mind he had left for her as a decoy. All he needed to do was lift the clone mind out and the primary mind would be intact. All the memories of what had happened over the last few days would still be there, but nothing of Esmeralda's mental commands. He concentrated and removed the cloned mind.

Immediately John saw Elizabeth's eyes soften and she recognized him. "John," she took in a deep breath of air and let it out. "I thought you'd never get back here and free me from that bitch." She leaned in to hug him very tightly.

Although her firm grip didn't hurt him, he let out a playful squeal and said, "Ouch! Looks like I'm going to need to do something about your touch, what with all those extra muscles."

Elizabeth chuckled for a moment, remembering that her entire appearance had been changed. "Don't worry about the other stuff, but the bitch took my breasts away unless I was aroused. And look what she did to my hair. I would like to have my hair back, please. I look like Wesley Snipes, with style."

John paused. "Really, you have no tits unless you're aroused? I'd like to see how that works." Before Elizabeth could protest, John stimulated her, like someone was licking her pussy, and she went from zero to very aroused immediately. John watched as her breasts began to grow out from her chest, the long pointy nipples leading the way. When they stopped growing they were something to marvel at. They were large, but not too large for her new body. John found the concept an interesting one; but he knew he could do a better job.

Panting, and on the edge of coming, Elizabeth said, "Can you either fuck me, allow me to come, or stop this stimulation."

"Oh sorry," he said, chuckling, and then Elizabeth came violently as John and Candace looked on.

Candace said, "I'll have what she's having," joking until John hit her with the same stimulation and she too began to shriek as she came.

John laughed loudly and soon they heard another woman screaming, announcing the arrival of her climax. It was Esmeralda, who had been awakened by Linda's talented tongue. John looked over at the two and they twisted into a sixty nine. He wasn't ready to deal with Esmeralda yet. So like Penny and Cindy they would continue to pleasure themselves until he stopped them.

John looked around the house. All the women were either coming down from a climax or working up to another with their partners, except Brenda, who like John was looking around the room trying to decide what to do with herself. She'd obviously become aroused too.

Knowing her thoughts and feeling playful, John hit her too with a "magical clitoris stimulation shot" and she lightly fell to her knees as she felt the effects of the stimulation.

John found Elizabeth recovered and asked her to stand so that he could repair Esmeralda's damage.

As she stood she asked, "Could you leave the height alone? I kind of like being tall." Her breasts were beginning to shrink back into her chest. She looked very strong and masculine.

"Anything else," John asked.

"I kind of like the muscles, but it's a little too much. Can you dial it back a little and fix my tits, lose the piercings and tattoos?"

John nodded and Elizabeth's retreating breasts stopped their withdrawal. He softened the muscular look a little and grew her breasts to match, they were perfectly symmetrical. John then changed her hair back to its former glory, adding a little more length and body, and giving it a little extra shine. He also gave Elizabeth the control that would allow her to easily style it any way she liked. All the piercings and tattoos were removed.

John looked at his work and was pleased. Elizabeth saw that he was done and walked over to the large mirror on the wall in the living room to admire his work and she sighed. She was beautiful once more, possibly more beautiful than before. Her naked body retained some of the muscular look, but she now looked very feminine. Her hair was a bit longer than she usually liked, but she had no complaints. She leaped into the air and squealed with delight, she was back, perhaps better than ever. "Elizabeth 2.0," she thought.

She thanked John with a kiss and then pulled away; he still had plenty of work to do. She joined Brenda and the two began to talk while admiring Elizabeth's corrections.

John called Penny and Cindy to him. They had both been cumming nonstop and had shed so much of their juices that they were in danger of becoming dehydrated as they squirmed on the wet floor.

They stood before John, their former mistress consumed in a sexual tryst with her long lost sister just to the right of them. Penny began to admonish John for what he'd done to their mistress, but when John removed Esmeralda's programming she fell silent. She looked around, recognized a few faces, shrugged, and walked away.

John looked at his business partner and his best friend's girlfriend, and before she could protest he removed Esmeralda's programming from her too.

She gasped, "Oh John, thank you for that, I couldn't help myself. Then she blushed and admitted, "I sort of love it a little though."

John explained that she could continue in any way she felt compelled to follow. No-one would judge her, and now the choice was hers. She smiled and kissed him on the cheek, then pulled him into a deep sensual kiss before catching herself afraid that she'd end up fucking him if he'd let her. She thanked him again and went off to join the other naked women, jiggling enticingly as she walked, hoping he was still watching.

John was left with only Linda and Esmeralda. They were still deeply engaged with one another, as Linda again got the best of her lover and former mistress.

"Enough," John said and waited.

The two women stopped and detangled themselves. Linda then stepped away, not wanting to anger her new master.

If Esmeralda was uncertain about her status while between Linda's legs, she was sure now. She felt different, plain, sad and weak. She did indeed no longer possess the Ring of Truth; she looked at her empty finger. However, she still had her dignity. "So now what," she asked John.

John smiled and said, "Ask Linda. You're going to get the same treatment."

Esmeralda looked at Linda and she said, "He's gonna fuck you, and he's gona fuck you silly. That's what he did to me. I used to be smart, no more." She paused and lost her focus, looking at her finger nails, "I have to fix these horrible nails."

"That's it, that's your plan. You're going to fuck me until I am as stupid as her?"

"Not exactly," John replied. "I like Linda, you, not so much. I am going to fuck you and while I am fucking you, I will absorb all your secrets. Then perhaps I'll turn you out on the streets where you'll become a cheap prostitute, selling your body to stay alive, with only a vague memory of who you used to be."

Esmeralda cringed. She hated men. She was a lesbian and she'd have no filthy cocks in her body. Then she realized that without the ring she had nothing and he was right, he could do with her as he wished.

John read her thoughts, and found an interesting kernel of information. "What is it about the credit bureaus, what do they have to do with anything?"

She paused, "Shit! He can read minds!" she thought. Then she said, "Nothing really. Just thinking of my FICO scores and trying to distract you. Please don't turn me into a prostitute. I hate cocks and males. You know that is true since you can read my mind.

John wasn't fooled. "What do the three national credit bureaus: Experian, Equifax, and TransUnion have to do with anything?" he wondered. "What is she hiding?" He smiled a grin that worried Esmeralda, and then he said, "I could just pull it from your mind, of course there will be brain damage and I am not sure I could put you back together. The mind is a tricky thing. Oh, who am I kidding, you know this to be true."

That stung like a slap across her face, so she quickly obliged. "I don't know the details, but they aren't what they seem. They are fronts for the remaining two mistresses of the rings, the ring of Peace and the ring of Justice." She paused, wanting John to know that she was truly volunteering information. "There is something else, not well known. The meanings of the names of the remaining rings have been changed and altered over the years however, disguising their true meaning. It isn't peace, as in quiet and tranquility but piece as in a portion of the whole. And it isn't justice, as just behavior or treatment but 'just us' meaning the exclusion of all other," she said.

John understood now. This was one of the world's greatest secrets. The three national credit bureaus had a second, more nefarious game they were playing: to control the masses by controlling who and how much credit ordinary people could have and allow only those they wanted to become rich and wealthy. This was huge. He'd need to think on this one for a while.

"That was good information, Esmeralda. Perhaps you are worthy of keeping around after all. Let's find out what else you know."

John announced, "I am now going to fuck you silly, but not quite as silly as Linda. Oh, you'll still be a bimbo, but perhaps a bit smarter at times. But don't lose all hope. If you provide me with new and valuable information, over time I may consider lifting your punishment." He paused as his clothing magically disappeared. His cock was large, hard, pointing to the ceiling and looking angry.

"But, I am lesbian, I don't do cock," Esmeralda pleaded, knowing it wouldn't matter. She was embarrassing herself; she had relied on the power of her ring for too long. She took a deep breath, knowing that it would do her no good to fight, Esmeralda lay back on the plush carpet awaiting her fate.

"Are you sure?" John asked her as he spread her long legs and stared at her winking pussy, a pussy which no man had been in for several hundred years.

Esmeralda furrowed her brow as she thought about the question. "What was I thinking?" she thought. "I've wanted to try some man meat for a while now." She smiled. "If it isn't too much trouble, I would like it if you would fuck me; it's been far too long since I have been with a man," she revealed, her entire demeanor now changed.

"You understand that if I fuck you, with each stroke you will become more foolish and dimwitted. Your intelligence will still be there, you just won't be able to access it. On the other hand, whenever you have sex it will be glorious. Because of your love of cock, you will want it in all of your holes and your favorite, double penetration, you must have at least once a week. So are you sure you want me to fuck you?"

Esmeralda could only envision all the cocks she would get to suck and take in her ass and pussy. It would be glorious and she wanted glorious.

Before she could answer, John tempted her a little more,"...and you will love cleaning off a cock that has just been in a pussy or ass. Next to double penetration, that is your favorite. Can't you just taste the mixed juices?"

"Oh, please fuck me. I want it. I want it all." With her feet flat on the floor she spread herself open and began to play with her pussy, opening her folds, readying herself for her first cock in centuries.

John lowered himself, placing his cock at her opening. She was panting in anticipation. John lowered himself more and the head of his large ten inch cock slid just inside the mouth of her pussy. It was like their first kiss, as his tongue piercing her lips Esmeralda sighed with pleasure. John pushed in very slowly and Esmeralda's pussy yielded, opening to accept him. He was thick, intentionally. She was tight and she thought he was splitting her in half as he continued to slowly push forward. She moaned louder and John pushed a little faster until he hit bottom making Esmeralda squeal. He was balls deep now and he just stayed still for a moment, but increased his thickness, filling every centimeter of available space in her unused pussy. After what seemed to her an eternity, he slowly backed out. She was now gripping him tightly and she realized how right he was the feeling was wonderful. Why had she denied herself this pleasure for so long?

He pulled almost completely out, until only the tip remained inside her and she felt the void. Again a long wait, though only seconds really. Then he slowly pushed back in again.

"Ooohhh! Oooohhhh! That feels so good," Esmeralda screamed as John once again reached bottom and stopped. She was sweating; the anticipation was beginning to wear on her; only two strokes and she was like a bitch in heat. John again slowly retreated until he was almost completely out. Without warning he quickly shoved himself back in and pulled out just as fast. The shifting of gears caught her completely off guard and she began to scream as she came from being fucked by a man for the first time in centuries.

It was glorious. Her screams changed from "Ohhhh" to "Eeeee" as her voice became higher and higher-pitched as she became less and less intelligent. "He's fucking me and I love it! Fuck me, fuck meeee!"

John pounded her mercilessly for several minutes as Esmeralda sang of her pleasures. John probed her mind for all the information he could get from her, and when he decided she was dumb enough, he exploded inside her causing her to have her largest climax of the night. John withdrew, leaving her pussy dripping their combined juices, and Esmeralda babbling and drooling from her mouth. John turned her around. She saw his still hard cock covered in her juices and scrambled to her knees to clean him up.

Candace had been watching and saw John's cum dripping from Esmeralda's cunt going to waste, but before she could react, Linda slid between Esmeralda's spread legs and cleaned up her sister.

1...345678