A Gift From His Father Ch. 28

Story Info
Murderers are caught & Evan's powers continue to grow.
16.4k words
4.75
66k
121

Part 28 of the 31 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/21/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Many thanks to my faithful editor Spirit02 for looking over this chapter and most of the others.

*

Thank you for sticking with my story. I have to admit when I began writing it I never imagined it evolving into more than ten chapters or so. As a result, there are a lot of characters and many subplots. I will try to give you more updates like this including updates on the characters to help you more easily follow the story, as a few of you have suggested.

The early chapters were about John Smith learning about his inheritance, the limits of his powers, and having fun, while the later chapters have been about discovering threats and protecting himself and the people he cares about.

Now, things have become a little more serious. John has gone on the offensive and has become obsessed with finding the remaining two rings and their masters/mistresses. With his expanded agent corps, the story will unfold, telling of their sexual adventures, their lives and those of John's closest agents and family while his quest to find the other rings continues. John has locked away the two captured rings, the Ring of Truth and the Ring of Vengeance. He hasn't yet decided what to do with them.

Cast of Characters

John Smith -- At the age of eighteen inherited the "Ring of Power", a magical ring from his recently deceased father Dr. Zachary Smith. The ring endows its master with god-like powers such as: mind control, being able to see through clothing with x-ray vision, to physically alter the bodies and minds of others. John has learned to heal people, convert others to work for him (referring to them as agents) and the ability to connect telepathically to them and much more. There seems to be no limit to his power. His strength increases with the number of agents or follower he converts. The only condition on the use of the Ring of Power is that he must do good deeds to balance his other acts and avoid abusing his power or suffer the consequences.

The Ring of Power -- Is the most powerful of the ancient of five rings. No one really knows the origins of the rings; some experts suggest that they are extraterrestrial. Most agree that they are very old. The wearer aka the master or mistress has the power to control minds, change and alter physical shapes and more. The ring of Power is fueled by sexual energy transmitted to it by the agents of the ring. It is unknown specifically how the other rings are powered, but said to have to do with the uniqueness of the ring. It is also a prison for all the former masters who abused its power. It is there that their consciousnesses are kept, until they are worthy to ascend; only a few have proven worthy. The master or mistress of the Ring of Power is able to convert ordinary people into agents (or slaves as some think of it) to collect sexual energy by either direct connection or being within the vicinity where sex is being performed.

Agents of the Ring of Power -- Former masters and mistresses used to enslave the people of their choosing. They selected those that would serve as an extension of themselves, increasing their reach and becoming more powerful. Masters of the modern era refer to them as agents and grant them special favors for their service. John Smith (the current master of the Ring of Power) believes in treating his agents more like employees. Special diamonds are affixed to the agents, (labia for women, ears for men) through which sexual energy is collected and then transferred to the Ring of Power. The converted sexual energy is what gives the ring's owner strength, power, and allows them to do amazing things. In return for their service, John Smith, like his predecessor, has given his agents many benefits (favors) such as long life spans, increased beauty and physical attractiveness, immunity from diseases, and limited mind control powers. For some of his special agents, John Smith had granted extraordinary powers, such as shape shifting or telekinesis. Agents have the freedom to live their lives as they choose as long as they maintain their regular quota of energy transfers and answer when summoned.

Jim and Susan Peterson: Once an older couple in their late sixties and accomplices in the murder of three twentysomething college kids through which their youth was sucked from them at a special nude resort in Boca Raton Florida.

Carmen and Maria: Two of John's first and favorite agents, once undocumented indentured servants of his stepmother Jacquelyn Winchester Smith, John transformed them into ravishing tall succulent beauties endowed with all the powers most of his agents enjoy to assist him in the capture of sexual energy. They were recently given the power to read minds.

Candace and April Martin: Mother and daughter and agents of John Smith. April isn't actual an agent, but is engaged to marry John Smith, her childhood crush. The two grew up together, April developing a crush on John early on. John is in love with April, only now he is questioning what life is with all the sex and endless women at his disposal. John had his own crush on Candace, while he was young. He rejuvenated her body and has become one of his favorite agents and lovers.

Elizabeth Brooks: The oldest of John Smith's agents (well over a hundred years old) and the most trusted agent (John's right-hand). She has the power of invisibility. Was also known as Liz for a time when she was captured and corrupted by the former Mistress of the Ring of Truth. Her beauty and resourcefulness are a force to be reckoned with.

Dr. Zachary Smith: Father of John Smith and former Master of the Ring of Power and now imprisoned within the ring for abusing his powers. Although not completely disclosed, it had something to do with his unborn daughters and attempting to duplicate the powers of the ancient ring. He communicates telepathically with his son John and acts as a guide and mentor. This is one of the greatest secrets of the ring; no one but the masters and former masters knows this truth.

Mary Smith: The mother of John Smith (Master of the Ring of Power). Mary was the mistress of Dr. Zachary Smith and in some ways his prisoner. He controlled her up until his death (imprisonment) when she was freed. Through an unforeseen turn of events, she and her son have become lovers and eventually she became one of her son's agents. Although they speak frequently and maintain a mother son relationship, they meet once a week as lovers.

Mark Taylor -- One of John Smith's oldest friends, he grew up with John and April, living in the same neighborhood. He was working for Cindy Ashe as an accountant for her boutique clothing stores, where they became lovers. His passion for computers and electronics prompted John to enhance Mark's natural talents making him a wizard hacker, although he seems not to recognize his skills. Recently at John's insistence filled in for him with his mother during their weekly meetings. It's not clear how much Mark knows about John's life and power. It is suspected that John simply made Mark accept the situation and not question the strangeness of it all.

Jacquelyn Winchester Smith -- John's fortysomething-year-old stepmother (5"5') bears a striking resemblance to Andie MacDowell, and comes from old money (yes, that Winchester Family). John calls her Jackie; no one else gets away with it. She and her husband Dr. Smith had three daughters (triplets). No one knew about John or his mother until after his father's passing. Once they learned of John's existence when he visited them, they tried to kill him. John eventually won Jackie over and they became lovers after John exercised a certain amount of control over her. Recently she has become reacquainted with the country club lifestyle and her old friends. Friends like Jenny Baxter - A tall blonde with long hair and a hot body thanks to the wonders of modern cosmetic surgery. Like Jackie, she comes from old money. She plays tennis with Jacquelyn, occasionally teaming up to play in the club tournaments. Although Jenny is a decent player, she's a bitch on and off the court, particularly to those unlucky enough to partner with her for doubles. To her opponents she is especially nasty and she cheats. Another friend is Victoria Strauss. Her husband is an international banker and often gone traveling the world, leaving her to satisfy her needs with the husbands of her club members. Jackie's newest friend is Betty Sue Weaver a young energetic brunette with an infectious laugh and pleasant personality. She is a bit of a kinky control freak. She and her husband won a huge California lottery jackpot about eight years ago and made a few shrewd investments, allowing them to live a very extravagant lifestyle.

Chance Goodwin -- One of the original agents/slaves to the Ring of Power, thought to be long dead. Chance doesn't even know how old he is and has long ceased caring. He had an epic fight with John Smith when he was a new master and almost won. He now drives a white Porsche Boxster GTS Convertible and coaches high school basketball.

Dennis (Denise) Sour -- Is a "shape shifter", captured by John and made to be completely loyal to him. Not a lot has been revealed about him.

George Wilson -- Mary's (John's mother) next-door neighbor and lover now rejuvenated and turned into an agent. Currently on mission at TransUnion.

Brenda Stark -- Was a nosey reporter that got caught up in a story that changed her life and physical appearance by then Mistress Esmeralda. Changed into a six feet two-inch-tall body builder a set of D-cup breasts. John softened some of her features but she liked most of the changes and decided to keep them.

Esmeralda -- Former Mistress of the Ring of Truth, until John trapped her and took away her ring. He then fucked her silly turning her into bimbo like Rachel had once been. She now goes by the name of Essy, not an agent but under John's control.

Linda Espinosa -- Former mistress of the Ring of Vengeance. Like Esmeralda turned into a bimbo and works for John, not an agent.

Ana -- Twenty-something Hispanic maid and lover to most of the Smith household. She's managed to be with two of the triplets and Jacqueline Smith. Ana discovered Jacqueline Smith's Sybian.

The Smith Triplets: As part of Dr. Zachary Smith plan to become more powerful, he experimented on his unborn daughters. They were born looking androgynous; they were supposed to be boys and at 24 years old, they still didn't have any womanly shapes, breasts included. Heather Smith -- First born of the triplets was physically altered into a bimbo as punishment for trying to kill John. Much later, after saving the day almost by accident she was forgiven and rewarded with the return of her IQ and her body was altered into that of an Olympic swimmer, although still busty. Carmen and Maria, once their servants, used their mind control powers to convince the girls to fuck the help. Heather's' was the pool man. Isabel Smith is the second born of the triplets, altered physically into a beautiful young woman with brown hair styled like Megan Fox, had "C" cups tits, permanently painted honey-brown colored nails, landing strip, and was mind controlled to fuck Ana their housekeeper/maid. Samantha Smith - the youngest of the triplets, altered physically into a beautiful young woman. Auburn hair styled like Amy Adams with "C" cups, permanently painted orange nails, landing strip, compelled to fuck the gardener. John is unaware of what Carmen and Maria have done.

Penny Jones -- Social worker and student captured by Elizabeth shortly after her rejuvenation and released by John to pursue her own goals. Captured again by Liz and transformed into a lesbian Amazon slut until John intervenes and he makes her one of his agents. There is a special attraction between her and John they are both only now learning about.

Erica Green -- Is a big "coffee black" lesbian hospital worker (6'2"). She's not fat, just big. Rachel Woods befriended her when Candace was unavailable. She has a small nose piercing and kinky black hair that she wears short. Became an agent in Chapter 18, John refined her appearance and body and gave her blue eyes.

Rachel Woods -- Was Candace Martin's boss at the hospital. Spent years tormenting Candace simply because she could. John transformed her from a 57-year-old bored housewife and head nurse into a classic bimbo at Candace's request. John eventually returns Rachel to her right mind and makes her one of his agents.

Evan - One of John Smith newest agents, (John's experiment) nineteen. He was still a little immature having gotten by mostly on his looks and living with his single mother. Attending Mountain View Foothill College, living on campus his roommate is Sid (Sidney Goldman). Gina was a thin girl with large breasts and shoulder length blonde hair. Sue was Asian with long shiny black hair and smaller breasts. Evan convinced them to practice sex with each other and to get piercings, tattoos and dress more daringly.

Robert Flynn -- Office worker at TransUnion who Elizabeth seduced.

And now back to our story already in progress...

It was their first time in the Gargoyle Tattoo shop and piercing boutique, but both girls knew what they wanted. Sue was going to get her nipples pierced with golden barbells, the right one holding a dangling charm with the capital letter E. Gina wanted a simple tattoo and chose a blue butterfly to be placed high on her left thigh just below her pussy. The cost was more than both had anticipated and they had to use their emergency debt cards their parents had given them. These cards were to be used in the event of an emergency. This of course was an emergency. They had to have these accessories, Evan had said so. They also didn't count on the time it would take, nor the pain involved. It took the whole morning and both missed their morning classes but it would be worth it.

Both girls were pleased by the results. Gina had been nervous since the tattoo would be so close to her pussy. She asked Sue to help by shaving her pussy bald so that no stray hairs would be seen peeking out of her panties. When they were through Sue slid her hand up and down the bald mound making certain that it was smooth and was without any prickly hairs. When she was finished she rubbed on some edible sweet smelling lotion and wasted no time licking the already horny Gina to a satisfying climax while Sue licked and pulled on Gina's hard nipples realizing that it would be the last time she'd get to suck on them before the nipple rings would be installed. They had become very comfortable with each other in the last couple of days, just as Evan had asked them. After visiting the tattoo shop, they stopped at the mall to update their wardrobes as Evan had asked.

~~~

Chance sat in his rental car watching the youngster interact with other students on campus. He preferred driving his Porsche Boxster GTS Convertible, but that would be too easy to recognize if you were trying to be inconspicuous while shadowing someone. It was hard enough for him to hide himself as it was, being nearly seven feet tall. Fortunately, John had a solution. Chance laughed to himself. John had to be one of the most creative Masters of the Ring he'd ever served. John had given him the power to adjust his size. A seven-foot black man with a Jamaican accent stands out in a crowd, but a five foot eight-inch black man could blend in. So keeping an eye on the kid for the last few days hadn't been very difficult. Besides, there was lots of sexual activity on campus and Chance could still make his quota.

~~~

As Jim and Susan headed back to their room still naked, their new youthful bodies jiggling delightfully as the last of the pool water dripped off. They walked around Carmen where she was flirting with a couple of guys and their girlfriends. They would have passed by unnoticed if it had not been for Jim's thoughts. He looked at Carmen and admired her unblemished body, but couldn't help but wonder why she and Maria hadn't aged or died. What was different about them?

That was just enough for Carmen to pick up as she scanned the thoughts of those around her. She turned just quickly enough to see both of their faces. It was them alright. They looked so young. She'd never have found them if she wasn't able to read their thoughts.

"Maria, John I found them. They are going back to their room. Probably not the room they took us to yesterday, I'm sure," Carmen thought telepathically to Maria and her master. Maria and John confirmed immediately.

John looked into Carmen's mind and saw images of the couple that Carmen had seen. "Great work girls. I will find them. Once I locate them I will let you know where we are. Until then, continue to scan the guests to see if you can learn any more. Perhaps we can find out who else was involved."

Dr. Smith from his position within the Ring of Power began flying his hands over the keyboard of his computer. "Johnny, I've found them using the resort's security cameras. They're in the lobby getting a room key. Did you know there was a penthouse?"

"Good work, Dad," John confirmed. He would be waiting for them.

~~~

Elizabeth had to make a decision, one that if wrong could get them all killed, or worse, captured and controlled by the very people they were hoping to expose. She hadn't heard from her master John. It was hard to think of him in any way other than her master. He was no longer that wide-eyed youngster just happy to be having more sex with more exotic women than any teenager could have imaged. In the last several months he'd become more mature and calculating. He'd changed so much, but when she was lucky enough to share his bed he revealed to her the boy he once was and in many ways still was.

She shook herself free of the romantic reminiscing and got back to the present. They were being watched. Everyone was. This credit bureau wasn't just checking on people's credit but they were reporting their findings and monitoring people, influencing decisions and impacting people in a social and immoral way. They were playing god over the lives of everyday people.

They needed to be stopped. She'd made her decision. They wouldn't abort. They had to be careful but they would proceed, albeit with some changes. She would pull some of her people and have them infiltrate the other two credit bureaus; they may not be a part of it, but she doubted it. The others she'd redeploy and see how deep they could penetrate this organization.

She patted the head of the lovely blonde who was kneeling on the floor under her desk between her legs licking her tingling pussy. She was doing a good job, but right now she needed to concentrate. Wheeling back in her chair, the young lady reluctantly crawled out, shaking her stiff and naked features and looking to Elizabeth for approval. Her large breasts bounced obscenely on her slim body as she took a few steps before turning on the balls of her feet. Elizabeth looked her over, smiled, and slapped her hard on her ass, dismissing the young girl who giggled nervously. She was unsure if she'd displeased her boss but scampered to retrieve her clothes and quickly dressed and left.

Pulling her skirt down, Elizabeth sent out emails and texts to her team informing them of her decision.

The rest of the office had become accustomed to the office sex; it was discrete and work still needed to be done or one risked punishment, exposure, and dismissal. For some reason everyone was in on it, including the older married people, which was a surprise to some. As it turned out the older people were more enthusiastic than the younger people were and much better at mixing the work and pleasure.

~~~

As Jim and Susan entered the penthouse arm in arm, they closed the door and began admiring their new bodies. They embraced, kissed, and began fondling each other, unable to get enough of their firm rejuvenated parts. When they broke their kiss, Susan shrieked upon seeing John sitting in an overstuffed chair watching the two carry on.