A Gift From His Father Ch. 30

Story Info
John acquires another ring; the tennis match.
11.5k words
4.73
60.5k
106

Part 30 of the 31 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/21/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks again to Spirit02 for his editing in record time!

*

John Smith -- At the age of eighteen inherited "Ring of Power", a magical ring, from his deceased father Dr. Zachary Smith. The ring endows its master with god-like powers such as mind reading, x-ray vision that makes clothes see-through, and the ability to alter the bodies and minds of others as well as himself. John has learned to heal people, convert others to work for him (referring to them as agents), the ability to be connected to them telepathically and so much more. There seems to be no limit to his power. His strength is related to the number of agents or followers he converts. The only condition on the use of the Ring of Power is that he must do good deeds to balance his actions and those of his agents to avoid abusing his power. Abuse would result in his death and imprisonment within the Ring of Power itself.

The Ring of Power -- Is the most powerful of the five ancient rings. No one really knows the origins of the rings; some experts suggest that they are extraterrestrial. Most agree that they are very old. The wearer, also called the master or mistress, has the power to control minds, change and alter physical shapes and more. The Ring of Power is fueled by sexual energy transmitted to it by the agents of the ring. It is unknown specifically how the other rings are powered, but is likely related to the unique properties of each ring. It is also a prison for all the former masters who have abused its power. It is there that their consciousness is kept until they are considered worthy to ascend. Only a few have proven worthy. The master or mistress of the Ring of Power is able to convert ordinary people into agents (or slaves as some think of it) to collect sexual energy either by direct connection or by being in the vicinity of a sexual act.

Agents of the Ring of Power -- Former masters and mistresses used to enslave the people of their choosing - those that served as an extension of themselves, increasing their reach and power. Masters of the modern era refer to them as agents, and grant them special favors for their service. John Smith (the current master of the Ring of Power) believes in treating his agents more like employees. Special diamonds are affixed to the agents, (labia for women, ears for men) through which sexual energy is collected and then transferred to the Ring of Power. The converted sexual energy is what gives the ring's owner strength, power, and allows them to do amazing things. In return for their service, John Smith, like his predecessor, has given his agents many benefits (favors) such as long lifespans, increased beauty and physical attractiveness, immunity from diseases, and limited mind control powers. To some of his special agents, John had granted extraordinary powers, such as shape shifting or telekinesis. His agents have the freedom to live their lives as they choose, as long as they maintain their regular quota of energy transfers and answer when summoned.

Jim and Susan Peterson: Once an older couple in their late sixties. They were accomplices in the murder of three twentysomething college kids through which their youth was sucked from them at a special nude resort in Boca Raton Florida. When John Smith learned of this, he aged them back to their early fifties and gave them seventy-two hours to find the man who had led them to the nude resort. John hopes that this man might lead him to the remaining two rings.

Carmen and Maria: Two of John's first and favorite agents, once undocumented indentured servants of his stepmother Jacquelyn Winchester Smith, John transformed them into ravishing tall succulent beauties endowed with all the powers most of his agents enjoy to assist him in the capture of sexual energy. Recently, they were given the power to read minds and communicate telepathically between each other.

Candace and April Martin: Mother and daughter, and agents of John Smith. April isn't an actual agent, but is engaged to marry John, her childhood crush. The two grew up together, April developing a crush on John early on. John is in love with April, only now he is questioning what kind of a life it would be for her with all the sex and endless women at his disposal. John had his own crush on her mother Candace while he was young. He rejuvenated her body and she has become one of his favorite agents and lovers.

Elizabeth Brooks: The oldest of John Smith's agents (well over a hundred years old) and his most trusted agent (John's right-hand). She has the power of invisibility. Was also known as Liz for a time when she was captured and corrupted by the former Mistress of the Ring of Truth. Her beauty and resourcefulness are a force to be reckoned with.

Dr. Zachary Smith: Former Master of the Ring of Power and now imprisoned within the ring for abusing his powers. Although not completely disclosed, it had something to do with his unborn daughters and attempting to duplicate the powers of the ancient ring. He briefly escaped the ring's prison, something no one else had ever done before. He communicates telepathically with his son John and acts as a guide and mentor. This is one of the greatest secrets of the ring; no one but the masters and former masters knows this truth.

Mary Smith: The mother of John Smith (Master of the Ring of Power). Mary was the mistress of Dr. Zachary Smith and in some ways his prisoner. He controlled her up until his death (imprisonment), when she was freed. Through an unforeseen turn of events, she and her son have become lovers and eventually she became one of her son's agents. Although they speak frequently and maintain a mother son relationship, they meet once a week as lovers.

Jacquelyn Winchester Smith -- John's fortysomething year-old stepmother (5"5') bears a striking resemblance to Andie MacDowell, and comes from old money (yes, that Winchester Family). John calls her Jackie; no one else gets away with it. She and her husband Dr. Smith had three daughters (triplets). No one knew about John or his mother until after his father's passing. They learned of John's existence when he visited them and they tried to kill him. John eventually won Jackie over and they became lovers after John exercised a certain amount of control over her. Recently she has become reacquainted with the country club lifestyle and become accustomed to and reacquainted with her old friends. Friends like Jenny Baxter - A tall blonde with long hair and a hot body thanks to the wonders of modern cosmetic surgery. Like Jackie, she comes from old money. She plays tennis with Jacquelyn, occasionally teaming up to play in the club tournaments. Although Jenny is a decent player, she's a bitch on and off the court, particularly to those unlucky enough to partner with her for doubles. To her opponents she is especially nasty and she cheats. Another friend is Victoria Strauss. Her husband is an international banker and is often gone traveling the world, leaving her to satisfy her needs with the husbands of her club members. Jackie's newest friend is Betty Sue Weaver, a young energetic brunette with an infectious laugh and pleasant personality. She is a bit of a kinky control freak. She and her husband won a huge California lottery jackpot about eight years ago and made a few shrewd investments, allowing them to live a very extravagant lifestyle. Recently, Betty Sue tried to take over the group and force Jacquelyn to be her bitch. But she didn't know what a mistake it was to threatening Jacquelyn; now she's the one who is Jacquelyn's bitch.

Chance Goodwin -- One of the original agents/slaves to the Ring of Power, thought to be long dead. Chance doesn't even know how old he is and has long ceased caring. He had an epic fight with John Smith when John was a new master and almost won. He now drives a white Porsche Boxster GTS Convertible and coaches high school basketball. He is one of John's best friends and agents.

Dennis (Denise) Sour -- Is a "shape shifter", captured by John and made to be completely loyal to him. Not a lot has been revealed about him.

Esmeralda -- Former Mistress of the Ring of Truth, until John trapped her and took away her ring. He then literally fucked her silly, turning her into a bimbo as Rachel had once been. She now goes by the name of Essy. She's not an agent but is under John's control.

Linda Espinosa -- Former mistress of the Ring of Vengeance. Like Esmeralda, turned into a bimbo and works for John. She's not an agent but is more like a prisoner or slave.

Penny Jones -- Social worker and student captured by Elizabeth shortly after her rejuvenation and released by John to pursue her own goals. Captured again by Liz and transformed into a lesbian Amazon slut until John intervenes and she agrees to become one of his agents. There is a special attraction between the two that they are only now learning of.

Rachel Woods -- Was Candace Martin's boss at the hospital, spent years tormenting Candace simply because she could. John transformed her from a 57-year-old bored housewife and head nurse into a classic bimbo, at Candace's request. John eventually returns Rachel to her right mind and makes her one of his agents.

Evan - One of John Smith's newest agents, (John's experiment) a nineteen-year-old, immature having gotten by mostly on his looks and living with his single mother. Attending Mountain View Foothill College, living on campus his roommate is Sid (Sidney Goldman). Gina was a thin girl with large breasts and shoulder length blonde hair. Sue was Asian with long shiny black hair and smaller breasts. Evan convinced them to practice sex with each other and to get piercings, tattoos, and dress more daringly. He's became their master, controlling them both until his master John told him how disappointed he was in him. Evan had to change or be returned to the nothing he was before he met John.

~~~

Jim was prepared. Susan always gushed when she came and Jim enjoyed every drop of her juices. She was abruptly quieted, her shrieks muffled. She was especially juicy this time and Jim licked up every drop he could find. Susan was usually very vocal when he cleaned her up after eating her to a huge climax, but for some reason she was strangely quiet. Reluctantly, Jim looked up to see what had quieted Susan only to see her struggling to swallow a huge cock. He smiled. So that explains that. He felt a pair of lips take his hard cock into a nice wet warm place; it was the blonde that had been standing by watching the action. Her mouth was soft and she was no stranger to cock sucking. He looked back to see his wife stuffed with cock herself. He slowly looked up the torso and to the face that belonged to the cock his wife was sucking.

He gasped, partly from the mouth on his cock, but more because of who he was looking at. It was him! The mysterious man they'd met all those years ago. The guy that they'd been looking for all this time. The man from the party that had sent them to the resort. The man responsible for the deaths of all those young people by stealing their youth.

He gulped. This was too much to hope for; his mind was having trouble processing both it and the mouth sucking his cock. He was getting close. Finding this man meant that their lives would may be spared. He had to tell their master. Jim gulped a huge breath of air. "His master." Jim realized in an instant that their lives would never be the same again. They had a master now. If they lived, they would likely spend the rest of it serving their master. He shuddered, this time because the mouth on his cock had brought him to the climax he wasn't aware had been building for such a long time. He let loose with a roar and shot thick ropes of his cum into the waiting mouth. As if on cue, Susan received a load of cum of her own. It was more than she could handle and it dripped from the corners of her mouth and down her throat. She shivered as she came again. Jim had long abandoned her pussy, yet she was coming from drinking the cum of this stranger. He withdrew his still hard cock from her mouth and she looked up and seemed to recognize the man. It was him!

~~~

Enjoying his brief nap and his play with Candace and Rachel, John stretched and yawned. It was fun and satisfying for the time being. John's sexual appetite was tremendous, and was rarely satisfied more than an hour or so. He contemplated "round two"; the girls would be only too happy to comply. He watched their nude bodies rise and fall as they slept. He smiled. He loved the female form and was just about to wake them when he heard his father, "John, sorry to disturb you, but I think you will want to hear this."

John became fully alert. His father rarely spoke those words in that urgent tone.

"It appears that Jim and Susan were successful and have located the mystery man."

Before he could ask, his father told him. "They are in the Virgin Islands, St. Croix at a bacchanal in one of the mansions."

"Great! Send a text message to Chance..." he paused, carefully considering which of his agents to bring. "Have Maria and Carmen landed?"

"Yes, they are in a cab this moment, not far away," his father informed him.

"Excellent timing. Have Chance meet us here as quickly as possible. Have the girls dropped off here and monitor Jim and Susan." As a second thought he asked his father, "Penny Jones, where is she? What's she doing?"

His father paused as he checked on her location. "She's in a hotel a few blocks away...she seems to have just made her quota for the month. Lucky girl."

"You know what to do. We're going to a bacchanal."

~~~

Evan joined the guys, smiled, and said, "They look pretty hot. Who are they?"

One of the guys seemed to sigh as he rattled off their names one by one, indicating who was who.

Already knowing the answer, he asked. "Anybody make a move yet?"

"Naw," the others seemed to say in unison, "way out of our league."

Evan introduced himself and the guys accepted him into their group.

Once the guys acknowledged that the girls were beyond their grasp they began to talk about the things that they enjoyed, video games, favorite websites and sports. Before long the subject was back to school and the classes that they excelled in like math and computer sciences.

Taking the biggest risk of his short life, Evan shared his fears and inexperience with the most common computer programs, like Microsoft Office, admitting that surfing for porn and email were the limits of his skills.

His new buddies were stunned silent, but after a moment they begin to laugh, thinking it was a joke. It was only when they realized that he was serious that they each made a silent promise to help their new friend.

"Dude, this is your lucky day! You've stumbled into a group of the best computer nerds on campus. We'll have you hacking into the FBI Headquarters in a week." They all laughed, bar one, Richie. "Dude, don't you know you don't ever joke like that. You don't know who is listening."

Everyone got serious for a moment and then the feeling passed.

For some reason the nerds seemed to take a shine to Evan. It surprised him. He hadn't done anything to encourage it, except to just be himself. It was grand and next to fucking it was the best thing he could do. For the next two weeks he hung out with the guys, and they taught him to master all the Microsoft programs, surf the internet the fastest and set him up on all the best social media sites, twitter, FB, LinkedIn, Tumblr and Instagram. He even learned some light programming.

During that time, he only saw the girls in passing. They were going through withdrawal but were determined to win him back, as their grades began to improve. They were careful whom they talked with but eventually word got out among their girlfriends that Evan was a master in the sack. And by extension, so too were his friends, at least that was the way the girls thought about it.

As the weeks passed several things became apparent. Starved for sex and missing their master's attention, Sue and Gina had salvaged their GPAs and if they aced their midterms, they would be back where they were before they began to spend all their time with Evan. However, they could no longer tolerate the lack of sexual stimulation to which they had grown accustomed. They found themselves naked in bed scissoring, falling into a sixty-nine, or just taking turns each eating the other's pussy or nursing at one another's breasts. They weren't lesbians, so they only did this once their grades were back on track and they felt lonely, which was becoming more and more frequently.

Wherever Evan and his buddies were hanging out, Evan noticed that there seemed to be a cluster of cute girls around and they seemed to be checking them out. Realizing this, he thought it was time for his buddies to get some action.

The first thing he did was to get them to notice the girls were checking them out. This took more encouragement than you'd have thought. Then he gave them the courage to one by one engage the female of their choice in light conversation.

Most of the girls didn't have a clue as to what the guys were talking about, but didn't care. The guys were nice, polite and attentive.

This act was the first selfless act that Evan had performed and it didn't go unnoticed. Although he couldn't be certain, he seemed to hear his master's voice say "nice job".

As for Evan, he was finally doing well in all of his classes. After mastering Microsoft Office, and learning to surf the academic reference sites his buddies had recommended, he was surprised as how quickly he began to pick up on things. His roommate Sidney gave him a few tips and before long Evan found that he not only liked algebra, but was becoming a wiz. Midterms would be here soon and he felt more confident every day.

He kept loose tabs on the girls' progress, and wasn't surprised to learn that Gina and Sue were doing exceptionally well.

The weekend after midterms, Evan and his gang were hanging out at the "Commons" and had attracted their usual band of groupies. With testing behind them, everyone was in the mood to blow off some steam, including his buddies. By now they had chatted up enough of the girls to have found their favorites. Evan had kicked up their confidence another notch, and given them a little something extra to make sure the girls would be pleased when they saw what they were packing. One by one, his buddies excused themselves with the girl of their choice. The next time he'd see them they'd be virgins no longer.

Evan was proud of them. They worked so hard with him, expecting nothing in return. Now they were going to get laid for the first time.

He was about to return to his dorm room, when he was confronted by Gina and Sue.

"Master, we've done what you asked. Both of us are on the dean's list again. We've missed you so much. Are you ready to resume our relationship?" Gina spoke for both of them. "We've got a six pack in our room fridge," Sue said pulling on Evan's shirt as Gina took his hand in hers.

He was cornered. Of course he wanted to fuck them both, but was afraid that it would lead him back to the path of his destruction. But the girls weren't accepting any answer but yes. They walked him back to their room arm in arm. As soon as the door closed, Sue got three very cold beers for them. They toasted successfully completing their midterms and quickly downed the beers.

As soon as that was done, Sue and Gina stripped and began making out. The idea was to put a show on for their master. By now they were very familiar with each other and knew what the other liked. It didn't take long before they were moaning and writhing as they got each other off.

Evan enjoyed the show, and was quickly as naked as they were. He would fuck them and then release their minds. They would no longer be his to command.