A Gift from the Moon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Honestly, by making sure you keep control in a heightened emotional state, like being in danger, or anxious, or..." she trailed off having naughty thoughts.

Adam carefully looked back at her, raising one ear with curiosity.

"Or...?" he asked, trying his best to not look directly at her bits.

The gorgeous dark elf gave him a mischievous grin and sensually arched her body over his chest, the pale light of the moon dancing over her silky dark skin.

"About you returning the favour from before..." she said, wiggling her hips to tease him.

Adam tensed after her, his whole body getting warmer.

"Yes...? What can I do for you?" he asked, his face that of a puppy that had been offered a treat.

With almost feline movements, she raised her hips and moved her lower lips as close as she could to his without touching them.

The beautiful woman looked down at him with a predatory grin, her purple eyes shining in the dark like two enticing orbs threatening to devour his soul.

"You could use that long lovely tongue of yours to give a girl a good time..." she said with such tone that Adam wanted to explode in a howl.

He just barely managed to nod back, panting with his tongue out like a mutt about to get a treat.

"But no losing control, understand? If you go all feral on me, it's the end of fun time with Rain, clear?" she said, her trick becoming obvious.

Adam nodded again, his body wiggling due to his wagging as he timidly moved his snout closer to Rain's beautiful pussy.

With a cute little growl, he gave her a long lick on her lower lips, exploring every inch of their smooth beauty as he closed his eyes and dropped his ears in joy.

Rain pulled at his chest fluff as she curled her toes and moaned softly.

"Now that's what I call a great tongue..." she said, her cheeks getting rosy with arousal, "don't be shy, show me how much you want me."

Adam did not have to be told twice, and with great gusto, he started sliding his long tongue all over Rain's nethers.

With little whines of delight, he grabbed her from her lithe thighs, and lifted her just enough, so he could push his tongue inside her.

Rain let out a lewd gasp as she gripped his fur even tighter, giggling when the lovely wolf started exploring her insides with his long and playful tongue.

Her eyes met his golden gaze as she panted, and the cute wolf lifted his ears in excitement, clearly proud of the reaction he had provoked.

Emboldened by this, he opened his jaws and gently closed them around her lower body, allowing him to push his tongue even deeper.

Rain moaned like a whore as she clenched his face with her legs tightly, almost melting to his onslaught of delectable licks.

The lovely wolf growled with excitement, digging his fangs gently on her mound, his eyes almost possessed by her beauty.

While shaking with delight, Rain returned his gaze and shook her finger in an admonishing, but playful gesture.

"Remember, handsome, stay with me," she said, petting his snout and trying to slide the long tongue deeper.

Adam took a deep breath, and after a pleasant squeeze of her hips, he continued licking and proving her insides, enjoying her like a delicious dish.

"Do keep using those fangs of yours... they feel amazing," she said to him with a grin, dropping on her back and arching her body as her eyes glazed over.

Her furry friend growled in response and started nibbling her nethers as he devoured her with licks, leaving her pleasant marks all over her silky skin.

Rain curled her toes and rolled back her eyes as the lovely feelings Adam was giving her started to overwhelm her.

It didn't help that with her head thrown back like this, she was extremely close to his now once again fully erect phallus, it's musk overwhelming her nose and making her body crave being ravaged.

With a long, loud and utterly unashamed moan, Rain orgasmed for her lover, her wiry body trembling in his jaws as Adam continued his onslaught, making sure he had giver her his all.

Slowly, she moved her hands down to his snout, and softly pushed him away from her now oversensitive nethers.

The lovely wolf made happy noises and nuzzled her hands, licking and nibbling them as she petted him.

"That... was... great..." she said, staring at the moon as she basked in her lovely afterglow.

And then it hit her, this view, her feelings, what she knew was going to come next.

"You little git..." she said at the moon with a grin.

Adam raised his ears and tried to peek over her mound, to see what was up.

"Was that referring to me...?" he timidly asked.

Rain laughed and slowly rotated on his torso, nestling on his chest under the crook of his right arm.

His lupine lover tried to restrain his body from just taking off due to his happy wagging.

"I think the goddess has played one of her tricks on us, though this has been a rather pleasant one..." she said, rubbing her face on his fur and enjoying his woodland smell.

Adam looked at her with just one ear raised.

"What do you mean?" he asked, trying to hold her tiny body close to his, afraid of snapping her in half but wanting to squeeze her as hard his muscles would allow.

Rain looked at him, her violet eyes like a beacon in the pale light of the moon.

"I think the goddess has manipulated things to get us together," she said, almost rolling her eyes.

Adam turned his head sideways, one of his ears drooping to one side in such a cute fashion that Rain wanted to eat his face.

"Is that... bad?" he asked again, hoping to not sound dump for the girl he was now clearly smitten with.

Rain had to laugh.

"No handsome, it's not bad," she said, dragging herself closer to his face and kissing his cheek, "but the goddess is no matchmaker, so I suspect she has done it because she found it fun... or hot."

The handsome wolf smiled back at her and growled.

"Well, I'm personally very happy it happened... despite now having something rather complex to explain to my surely worried family," he said, joyful by their meetup, but still understandably worried about what had happened.

Rain shrugged back at him and kissed his nose.

"The goddess is like that, wise, deep, but also mercurial and playful," she said giving him a naughty look, "and I'm not complaining either..."

"In fact," she said, crawling onto his chest again," despite that absolute amazing orgasm you just gave me... I want more."

Her furry friend was looking at her with eyes full of excitement and need.

"I've been wanting that meat of yours inside me since I first grabbed it before to calm you down," she said as she moved close to his face with a ravenous face, "I think it's about time I get it."

Adam could not help but to gently dig his claws on her thighs, his cock throbbing just behind her.

"It's all yours, Rain," he said, trying to withhold a growl.

She gave him a wink and a sensual smile.

"I'll take the lead, handsome, but I want to see you give me everything while in control, once you are ready, take the lead," she caressed his face gently, slowly bringing it towards her lips.

"As you wish," he said, his body burning with the need to ravage her.

The priestess gave him a salacious look and slowly crawled backwards on his torso. It wasn't long before her perky ass cheeks touched Adam's phallus, throbbing rock hard for her.

With a happy giggle, Rain lifted her hips over the wolf's delicious manhood, and cheekily started sliding her lower lips along his shaft, lathering it on her warm juices.

Adam growled in delight and clawed at the ground as he devoured her with his eye.

"Fuck, you're big," she said, kneeling over his hips and raising her puckered slit over his tip, "this is going to need a moment..."

Carefully, she aimed the burning shaft of meat towards her nethers, and very slowly started trying to insert it.

Both lovers started to loudly moan due to the sensation, with Rain opening her eyes wide as she tried to tease Adam's cock into her body.

Slowly, her insides ceded way to lovely wolf's phallus, managing to push the tip inside her and slowly going down his shaft as she rotated her hips sensually.

Adam brought his big clawed hands towards her lithe body, trembling as if wanting to hold it or perhaps tear it to pieces, while his eyes shone with feral adoration for her.

With a complicit smile on her face, Rain brought his hands closer, placing them on her hips as she worked her further down his cock.

"Don't be afraid, big boy, you can do this," she said, biting her lip as her a bulge was appearing on her.

The wolf squeezed her body with gusto, making her moan in filthy delight as she slid down the last bit of his manhood and slumped on his knot.

Her eyes rolled back as she trembled, utterly enjoying the sensation of fullness that he was giving her, whatever pain his size might be giving her drowned in the cacophony of arousal in her head.

She tried to move her hips to ride her furry lover, but the sensation was so overwhelming, she found herself resting her body against his hands, which were still holding her as tight as he could without breaking her.

"Handsome... I... I think you need to take the lead," she said, her mouth babbling the words mixed with tiny moans of joy.

Adam did not answer with words, he just growled at her, which made her spine tingle as a firm thrust came from his hips, rattling her whole body.

It was fantastic, she thought, the closest thing to being impaled without risk to your life. She allowed herself to be held like a doll by him, not bothering to even hold herself up, so she could feel him inside even better and deeper.

The wolf, enticed by her reaction, started thrusting harder, slamming his knot against her pussy lips with each thrust, his teeth bare as he growled at her possessively.

Rain held tight to his hands as her body was slammed again and again by those brutal shoves, feeling her innards shake with each of them.

She was no stranger to sex, even with another shape changer like Adam, but today's experience was rawer, more intimate, as if something in her new friend was exacerbating her sensations.

Her body arched backwards, and as her head hanged back from her neck, her eyes came full in contact with the moon above her.

A warm and tingly sensation filled her, and she smiled to the sky in response.

"Hope you're enjoying the show..." she said, as Adam's growls grew louder, and he started arching forwards as he thrust.

Wanting to fuck her even harder, the wolf knelt while holding her in his hands and after firmly grabbing her body with both hands, he started thrusting while also pulling her down with each move.

Dirty gurgling sounds started spilling from Rain's mouth, as he basically ravaged her, her lithe body reduced to his plaything as he brutally pounded her.

She tried to grab on to his fur, but her hands felt clumsy and her vision blurry, the priestess' mind overwhelmed by her lover's onslaught.

"Rain..." said Adam in a tone that was more growl than voice, "I want you..."

The priestess' eyes returned to focus for a moment, locked with his with such a gaze that it threatened with setting fire to the clearing.

"Then take me!" she screamed in delight, "I'm right here!"

With a snarl, Adam dropped forward, letting Rain's lithe body slump over the soft grass while still impaled by his manhood, he held her arms against the ground, looking at her like a delicious morsel, his sharp teeth in full display.

She held tight to his sides with her wiry legs, still trembling from having him so deep, obviously enjoying that he was being this aggressive with her.

"Stay with me, focus my lovely wolf," she said wriggling in his grip, her legs having such a tight grip of his body that not an inch of his cock had slipped out of her.

Adam's jaws receded just enough to let Rain know that he was still in there, just ravenous for her like he had never been for anyone before, and happy to see a glint of sanity in his eyes, she relaxed and let him ravage her as he wanted.

He pounded her hole with a savage mating press, each brutal thrust deeper than the last, making the lovely priestess lose her mind and drool with her tongue out as if she was a bitch in heat herself.

The dirty slapping sounds drowning the quiet of the clearing would have made many to think someone was getting a beating, but thankfully, they were alone, and the only thing getting beaten was Rain's womb, and she was anything but complaining.

With a final savage thrust, Adam slammed his body against her, knotting her with a wet popping sound.

And with that, he howled, orgasming like an animal, his body trembling as he filled the lovely elf.

Rain just babbled incoherently as her belly bulged with the ridiculous amount of cum he was dumping inside her, a face of contorted joy the only clue to how much she was enjoying it.

With a final whimper, Adam dropped to one side, dragging Rain by his knot.

He held her quickly, surprised yet delighted by this, and giggled to himself.

The lovely wolf held her like this for a while, till the gorgeous priestess finally started returning to the world of the living.

Adam's golden eyes looked at her with concern.

"Are you... OK?" he timidly asked, still cradling her in his arms.

Rain clumsily lifted a hand, as if you let him know she was still there.

"You're probably going to have to carry me around tomorrow, but asides from that, never been better..." she said with a satisfied look on her face.

The relief on the cuddly wolf was palpable.

He flopped on his back, still holding Rain close to his chest. Not that she could really go anywhere, still firmly knotted to him.

"That was amazing," he said as he caressed her body, his eyes staring at the silvery moon above him.

The priestess groaned in delight as she pressed her face against his fluffy chest.

"You can say that again... I can't feel my legs," she said as she hugged him as if he was a giant teddy bear.

Adam's ears perked as he heard her says those words, his body dying to wag.

"I know we just met, but... I really like you," he said, the soft fur in his face hiding his blush.

Rain looked up from his chest, her face sporting a very salacious grin.

"I like you too, puppy," she said, pulling a bit on his knot with her hips, her eyes rolling back in delight.

Adam monad for her and giggled.

"How can you still move after that? I thought I was going to break you!" he said, trying to keep her warm with his big arms.

The lovely elf giggled again as she grabbed his fur tightly.

"Let's just say I didn't know how much I needed to be pulverized by a hunky werewolf until today," she said with a stupid smirk, "plus, I might be tiny, but I'm pretty thought!"

Adam couldn't help but laugh.

They enjoyed each other's warmth for a few more minutes, the quiet of the clearing lulling them to sleep.

"Rain?" asked Adam as he felt himself drift into dreamland.

"Yeah?" she asked.

"I need to go back home, let my family know they are OK... and I'd love if you could come with me," he asked, holding her as tight as he could without hurting her.

"It will be my pleasure, puppy," she said, rubbing her cheek against his fur.

A wide smile was drawn onto Adam's face.

"I'm still not a dog, though," he said, in a playful tone, "and you might need to put some clothes on before we get there."

Rain rewarded him with a cute and sweet giggle.

"You might not be a dog, but you love it when I call you puppy," she said, making the wolf blush again, "and clothes suck, but I'll put something on, yeah."

They started at each other for a moment, their hearts beating in unison.

And gently, they fell asleep.

12