A Girl called Areola Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All this was going on outside on the back lawn and before long quite a few people were in the pool.

Not B nor I as we were both enjoying the attention and the groping.

A couple of the guys were getting 'happy' and before long B and I were on our hands and knees getting fucked doggy style, right in front of everyone else.

Those 2 guys quickly shot their load inside us and I thought that that was it, but within seconds my pussy was getting invaded by another cock and I could see B getting fucked by another guy.

We must have been fucked by most of the guys there before one of them started calling B and I sluts. Others joined in, then one said that we should be punished.

My eyes opened wide wondering what the fuck was going to happen. Well what happened was that B and I got spanked, a lot, probably by most of the people there, girls included.

B, Zack and I never got spanked as kids so it was all new to B and I. One guy turned me round so that B and I could see each other, and what was happening to the other. I guess that B's butt was taking the same punishment that mine was and it looked, and felt painful, well to start with. Before long my butt got warm then hot and the pain started disappearing. Different hands were taking over as it went on and on.

Then I realised that an orgasm was building deep inside me. I hadn't cum while I was being fucked but if the spanking kept going I was going to cum right there on the back lawn in front of all my college mates and their partners.

I looked at B's face and saw that she too was about to cum. We stared into each other's eyes as both orgasms arrived at about the same time. Our bodies shaking and jerking and us both shouting and screaming as all our college mates watched and cheered.

As our orgasms faded away I looked at B and saw that she too was smiling, she looked like I felt, proud of myself. I got to my feet, helped B up, then did a little curtsy to the still cheering people.

"Who's turn is it next girls?" I shouted.

I didn't expect any of the girls to respond and they didn't, not even the couple of naked girls.

"Girl on girl. Twin on twin." Someone shouted and others joined in.

Well, what's a pair of super horny girls supposed to do? I looked at B and B looked at me, in her face I saw the same lust that I was feeling. We walked to each other and started kissing. Nothing new in that, we do it most nights. We also do what we did next, that is, after some foreplay, we got down into the 69 position and started eating each other and finger fucking each other.

As I ate her pussy I tasted the cum from all the guys that had just fucked her. It reminded me of the couple of times that I had given dates a blowjob.

It didn't take long for both of us to cum again, then we lay on our backs, legs open recovering.

Luke, one of our college mates who hadn't been very friendly, came over to me and stood between my legs,

"I've got it all on video A, do you have a preference for which website I post it on? By the way, what is A short for?"

"Areola," I replied, "and no."

"What? Your named after your tits?"

"Yes."

"No wonder you just call yourself A. What's B short for?"

"Beaver."

"You're kidding me."

"No, our parent were high when they named us."

"They must have been. Hey everyone, bet you can't guess what the real names of these 2 sluts are?"

After a short pause he told them and I could hear a few sniggers. Jade, one of the girls from college, the daughter of the house's owner, and one of the naked girls, came over to us and asked if Luke was right. B confirmed that it was then Jade said that it was no wonder that we just used the first letter. Then she asked B and I if we were okay.

"We've just cum twice, of course we're okay."

"Don't your butts hurt?"

Jade put her arms out to help us get to our feet and when we were up I put my hand on my butt and felt it. It was hot and a bit tender but that was all.

"Come and have a swim, that should make you feel better." Jade said.

We did, and it did. It also got rid of the male cum that was on our inner thighs but there was probably lots more still inside us. After a short while we stopped swimming and Jade said,

"So apart from your names, are your parents responsible for you being comfortable naked and not caring who sees you or who fucks you?"

"I guess so, our mother never had any hang-ups before she died and our father doesn't."

"Oh, sorry for your loss, I didn't know. I have to admire how she brought you up. My parents aren't too bad, but not as good as yours."

"Thank you."

"I've read about girls that cum when they get spanked, does your father spank you often?"

"No, never, that was our first spanking."

"Well you obviously enjoyed it, do you want me to ask my father to spank you, he seems to enjoy spanking me but I don't get excited like you do."

"Does he make you get naked for your spankings?" B asked.

"Yes."

"And you don't get excited by him seeing you naked, I mean you are an attractive young woman."

"Well yes, but it goes away as soon as he starts spanking me."

"Would he spank you if you just hang around the house naked, or swim or sunbathe naked?"

"I don't know but I doubt that my brother would mind."

"Ha, I'm sure that he wouldn't. Why don't you try it over the summer? It sounds like you'd get a lot of pleasure by doing it."

"Probably, you know, I might just do that, thanks Areola, sorry, A."

"That's okay Jade, I guess that we're going to have to get used to being called by our full names, and all the nicknames for our lady parts. I'm starting to think that it could be fun for us as well, what do you think Beaver?"

"Yeah, okay, at least people can't call me 'Hairy Beaver'."

"You may have to prove that a few times, and I guess that you'll then get called 'Bald Beaver' quite a lot."

"I can live with that."

We got out of the pool and got dried then went and joined in the dancing. Just about everyone had moved on from what had happened earlier and it was back to a normal party except that more of the girls had somehow managed to lose some more, or all of their clothes and we kept seeing couples disappearing behind the garage or the bushes or the big tree in the corner of the garden.

We didn't need to wonder what they were doing.

Both B and I were refreshed from out dip in the pool and we really enjoyed the rest of the evening. What's more we easily found our dresses and bags when it came time to leave.

The taxi ride wasn't long and we were soon in bed and talking about the evening.

"So," B said, "our first gang bang, our first spanking and our first public 69, I'm assuming that you enjoyed it A."

"Hell yes, I'm a little sore and I'm still leaking a bit, but that was fun. I'm also quite tired, do you mind if we don't have a fingering session before we go to sleep?"

"Not at all, I'm the same as you B. Maybe whichever of us wakes up first could wake the other by fingering them?"

"Hmm, that sounds nice. If I'm half awake I might think that burglar has got in and is fingering me before he rapes me."

"It wouldn't be rape sis."

"No, you're right. Maybe you could wake me by pushing Big Boy (our biggest dildo) into me?"

"That would wake me up quick." I replied.

We both giggled and I decided that if I woke up first Big Boy would wake up B.

Do you think Jade could put on another party before the summer ends, I fancy doing that again. I was happy to see some of the other girls stripped and enjoying themselves."

"Yes, maybe we should suggest to Jade that it's a 'clothed male, naked female' party?"

"That would be nice, it would be good to see the other girls letting themselves really enjoy themselves. Or maybe Jade should just make it an orgy party."

"Nice, just so long as we can have a good gang bang again. I liked not knowing who was fucking me."

"Me too."

"I think that were developing hyper-sexual disorder B, we just can't get enough sex at the moment."

"Maybe we're turning in to nymphomaniacs, exhibitionist nymphomaniacs."

"Maybe."

I didn't hear if B replied to that because I went to sleep.

The next thing that I remember was the feeling of our Big Boy dildo being pushed into my vagina. After a split second of panic I realised what was happening and I moaned and told B to keep going.

Ten minutes later after B had made me cum and I had returned the favour, we were still laying there with Big Boy still buried deep inside B's pussy, I suggested that we go and get some breakfast. Then I had a naughty thought and dared B to go to the kitchen and have breakfast just like she was, with the dildo still half inside her.

She protested saying that daddy might still be there. I told her that that was part of the fun.

We got out of bed and walked downstairs with B complaining that she was having to squeeze hard to keep Big Boy inside her.

Daddy wasn't in the kitchen and looking outside I could see that his van had gone. However, Zack was there, and so was one of his mates.

"Fucking hell sis, I half expected 2 naked girls but not one with a dildo sticking out of her twat. Sorry about this Dave, if I'd known I'd have told you to bring a camera."

"Hey bro, I'm not complaining." Dave replied getting his phone out, "You've been keeping these two hidden for way too long."

"I haven't been hiding them, you see them every day at college."

"Not like this I don't, do you mind if I take a few photos?"

"I'd forgotten about your phone, go ahead, my exhibitionist sisters won't mind one little bit, in fact, girls, clear the table and get on it, I'm sure that you can guess how Dave will want you to pose."

We did, and Dave got lots of photos of our naked bodies, Beaver with Big Boy sticking out of her vagina. After a while Zack said,

"Okay Dave, let's go, we don't want to be late.".

"Well girls," Dave said to us, still with his eyes going from out tits to our pussies, "It really was good to see all of you. I hope to see ALL of you again soon."

"Yes, seeya Dave." B replied.

B and I watched the boys leave then we turned to each other and giggled.

"Well that's been a great start to the day, how are we going to top that today?" I said.

Neither of us had an answer to that. B pulled Big Boy out of her pussy and put it on the kitchen table while we got ourselves some breakfast.

12