A Girl's Fairy Tale Dream Come True Ch. 25

Story Info
Definite structure.
2.9k words
4.55
26.1k
3
0

Part 25 of the 31 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 09/29/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Only in the fairy tale, does a girls dream come true” By: preciousM

Chapter 25

Her notes he printed

Things I Desire From my Master

This will be in several different sections in an attempt to give you some insight on exactly what my personal needs and feelings are. I want to totally share myself and inner most private-being as a woman, friend, submissive and someday your wife.

1. Serious Desires

To be controlled in some areas. Not meaning I’m mindless and can’t make any decisions but that you will see to it I am constantly on the road of growth and meeting goals I have set.

(Under this there are)

Righteous, respectful, controlled good attitude (Admitting a weakness here) My education

My weight

To have a schedule that suits our family the most, and maintains it with consistency.

Guidance in an overall being a better person as a mother, friend, wife, and good person in general.

Chris said, “We have discussed these and I see no problem in being able to give this to you.”

2. Sensuous Desires Domestic Discipline.

In the growth and guidance mentioned above I desire to be disciplined when I fall short. To have an agreement on those goals and consequences and what some types of discipline would be. (See notes)

Push and help me reach my limits in my sexual repressed desires. Help me to grow in who I am and who I can become that would not only enrich my life but also be life long pleasing in Y/your life.

To be “by my choice” giving myself over to you completely. Reaching a place of total trust in you as a man, friend, companion, and lover.

A collar or other jewelry/item to wear as a constant reminder that I belong to you.

Gifts when I have demonstrated very good behavior or reached a goal set.

“Some of this is only for when we are married but even so I see no problem with it.

We can still discuss sex at times depending on the level of it and reason for it. We can discuss things you like and I like and what would please each other with a spouse.

The jewelry or item we have discussed already also.

I will help you to become anything and everything that is good for you. I will help you grow and be what is pleasing and satisfying for the both of us.”

3. Sexual and Personal Turn “on’s”

Your appearance.

Wearing clothes that show me your hansom body.

Keeping shaved and smelling good (deodorant, cologne)

Brushing your teeth. Assuring they are clean.

Keeping Your toenails and fingernails neat

Touching me In Company of others

Not groping, but touching me out in the open to let me know you desire me and are thinking of touching me even more in private. (Not touching me when and where the kids or in public can see what appears as groping – my breast for example)

Chris asked, “My appearance. Do you like the way I have been dressing?”

“Yes very much so, you wear dark or faded blue jeans and button up shirts and polo shirts. When you wear shorts they aren’t baggy they are neat and look like they have been pressed, pleated shorts with a polo shirt or t-shirt.

That to me is very attractive. For a man to be clean cut and neat. I like to see a sexy hinny too. What you are is perfect.”

“Shaving I rarely miss but sometimes on Saturday on the rare occasion that I don’t go out I may not shave. Deodorant and cologne is part of me like brushing my teeth.

I also happen to think it is gross to not brush your teeth or to have something hanging in your teeth. When you get up you brush. When you go to bed you brush.

When you have eaten even if you are at a public place make sure you check your teeth in the bathroom or something.

Present yourself with good hygiene. Nails, I think even a man needs to keep them neat. Toe nails can do some damage to a snuggled leg if they are not kept trim.

It also isn’t attractive to have dirty UN kept nails. This is why I am willing to make your visit to the salon a thing for you to do on a regular basis.

I love to touch you all the time. Not just because this is new. You will find I will touch you often. I would never grope you. For a man to even brush across a woman’s behind or breast in public is wrong and disrespectful.

Even when she is his, he shouldn’t grope in a way especially that strangers or children will see for the simple fact she is more then a piece of meat.

I would touch your shoulder, your back or hold your hand. Put my hand on the back of your neck or caresses your hair. There will be nothing else beyond that.”

Kissing me openly and when I’m busy, on the neck, on the lips. Teasing me as to what could be in store later in the evening. Kissing me in front of your family sounds crazy but it is like an assurance that you have grown up and are truly happy in the choice you made to be with me.

“I do not mind this but I do understand the need to know he isn’t ashamed of you. To kiss you but not passionate displaying things that are shared alone I won’t do but light several kiss’s yes.”

“That’s what I meant I wanted.”

Whispering in my ear how you love me and desire me. Also whispering to me when I’m doing something I shouldn’t be and how you will take care of it if I do not stop. Or if the infraction does deserve discipline, you telling me there will be some later.

“This is exactly how I would do things. We totally agree here. I do desire you and I have no doubt that I will love you” He smiles.

“I have no problem telling you how I feel at any time even by whispering it just to lift you up around others. I also at the same time do not have a problem whispering when you are crossing the line or will be dealt with later.”

Some discipline publicly. Not humiliating but an example could be a “harsh look” or a swat when no one is directly looking when I have over stepped or am coming close to over stepping my place.

When I am suppose to be “doing” something such as school work or work for the church website and I in Your presence veer off to do something else, like a movie or going shopping when it can wait, voice that I shouldn’t deviate from what I’m suppose to be doing.

Even have specific motions or looks to let me know you do not approve of my current doings and will lead to more discipline later if not immediately corrected.

“Having that facial conversation going on like you have seen with Gary and Kari is something that comes in knowing each other.

I will be close enough to you that you will have no doubt in knowing when you have upset me or displeased me. You will also know when you do something good”

4. Touching me in private

A little smack on the bare butt when changing or showering. A pinch of my nipple(s), coming up behind me and reaching down and placing a finger or two or even your whole hand between my legs reminding me I have decided to give myself completely to You and You are pleased with what I am giving over to You.

Some mild bondage. Mild being not always being in a position that I can’t get out of but knowing I better not. Not bruise causing bondage. I like my hands tied and feet tied with my legs wide open.

Some wrapping around my breast. Nipple clamping when already aroused or as part of discipline. Using some sort of clamps to open me and using tape or cloth to strap them to my thighs to keep me open and presenting myself vulnerable but willing to be in your total control.

Blindfolding not always but often enough to keep me guessing what you will be doing to me next. Strong bondage rather held down or tied for discipline.

Spanking for pleasure. Harsh smacks that will turn my thighs or backs of my legs or any other part of my body You see fit a bright red as You also in between each or some smacks touch me affectionately and sensual.

Squeezing and rubbing the parts you are stinging. Putting me in positions to be spanked bent over the bed or bench, on my knees, on my back or my belly.

Using your hand, belt, paddle, 9 tails, brush, crop or any other thing you desire. (Trusting you to research in using these things safely)

With arousal and lovemaking being the end result for U/us both.

With the light on probing me and touching me with your hands looking at all I am giving to you. Spreading my legs and looking as much of inside me that is possible. Watching me cum for you and then licking it up.

Using baby oil or any other lotion you choose to massage every inch of my body including but not limited to my bottom and between my legs and breast. Including things that heat up or editable.

Using some food in foreplay. Feeding me blindfolded, placing food on me and in me for your pleasure of eating it off and out of me. Cold and hot things.

Using toys. Vibrators of different sorts. Small stimulators for my bottom, clitoris and nipples. Large and small rubber penis shaped vibrators.

You taking me from behind and using one in which ever hole you choose to fill me other then with yourself.

Also being allowed to pleasure you with these toys as well.

Teaching and molding me in talking to you. Tell me what you are going to do more then “ask” me and speak in strong “You are in control” tones.

Reminding me if and when I am not doing as I am told I will be disciplined for it and when doing well how you will reward me.

Asking and having me “do” things for you and to you that are pleasing to you.

Oral sex. Giving and getting. During which when I am having it done being spread wide open and probed in my openings sometimes.

Pinching my nipples or them being stimulated/clamped during.

Little nibbles with your teeth. Pinching pulling my clitoris and folds.

Sometimes tied. Sometimes lifted with pillows to give you a better view/access.

Woke up with you pleasing yourself probing/caressing my body.

Being made to wear things you find attractive (sexy private). You sometimes “telling me” and sometimes laying them out for me.

Anal sex. On occasion maybe testing the waters here. Definitely you using your finger, thumb or vibrator while you are taking me from behind. Also the feel of the head of your penis rubbing it or Cumming on it is very exciting.

I also would like to stimulate yours when it is your desire for me to do so.

Sometimes as a form of discipline you totally using my body for only YOUR pleasure and not allowing me to climax.

“You don’t miss much do you?” He smiled.

“I like this though. There is no guessing what it is that is ok with you and what isn’t.

We can go more into the details of sexual contact as we go along and learn each other and when the time comes that we are to be married then to me this is very important things.

If you aren’t happy and you have to use your imagination to get through it then I am not doing my job. Even if you are climaxing and they are good if it is not me giving you that pleasure and it is some fantasy then it is not right and it isn’t good.

With me I want you to live your fantasy. I may use not allowing you to climax as a discipline thing but that would be for an infraction in that area, like playing and doing things without permission.

I notice on here you have a whole paragraph as if you are speaking to someone directly as if they were not giving you what you needed and yet you are pleading with them and nearly giving them step by step directions. This whole notes section.”

“Yes. There was one who was on again off again in the lifestyle and it was torture. I need and crave it and he would say he would and then wouldn’t discipline me.

If I wanted to have sex he wouldn’t mind playing but that is about all the D/s was to him. He was weak and never took a stand with me.

He thought that by the structure I was saying I needed was like him having a slave. It seemed to me like he was just lazy. I didn’t respect him very much either and so I was sarcastic.

I would purposely do things begging for attention and he just ignored it all. He didn’t care.”

“Was this a boyfriend?”

“A husband actually. I was expecting it to be more then it turned out to be. After we got married things were kind of going good but then I was having one of my major emotional roller coasters I explained to him how important this is to me.

I do not know if he just didn’t take me serious or what but he never amounted to be anything I needed in my life.”

“You will not have to worry about me not staying on top of things. I care enough to pay attention.”

He kisses her on the cheek.

5. Turn “Offs” In general the opposite of the above

Sloppiness, not groomed or using good hygiene or smelling bad.

Talking nasty in a disrespectful hurtful humiliating way that isn’t necessary.

Not putting me in my place when needed.

Watching TV and not attentive to me when we are “playing” or being intimate.

Burping while in my face and kissing my neck or breast.

Picking your nose.

Not talking to me and not attentive to me and not acting interested in things W/we are discussing. The “I don’t know” or silence and shrugs.

Chris couldn’t help but laugh. “Some of this is so totally gross.”

“Well some guys are slobs. They think how wonderful us women should look but don’t think on how we like to have eye candy too.

Especially the last husband, it was his comfort zone not what looked good. You would be shocked at how he would go out or some of the things he did”

“Did any of this listed actually happen?”

“More then you know. Only one of my husbands ever got kisses all the time. He always kept his mouth clean. Maybe because he didn’t want me to smell the alcohol or something *laugh* but he kept his mouth clean.”

“There are two other things I want you to do for me. One is that I want you to keep a book of fantasies. At least once a week I want you to write a scene or something romantic. Tell me of the fantasy’s you have.

Then I want you to journal. I think it will help with some of the emotional aspects of things for you. I will make sure this is done. You do not have to give it to me to read but I want you to journal.

I do not mind if it is an online or computer in Microsoft or note book whatever you want but I want evidence that it is done everyday at the end of your day.

The book of fantasy will be read by me at different times as I see fit.”

“I can do that.”

“I think we have covered nearly everything that can be covered at this time. Is there anything you want to share with me?”

“There is one thing. I have another website that has a story that tells some of the things that has happen to me. I have tried to offer it to people to give them some in sight to see just who I am and where I have been.”

“It would please me to have that and print it and read it. I want to know all of you, every thing possible. I want us to be intertwined and that isn’t going to happen if we are not open and honest.”

“On the church website if you click on my picture on the staff page it will bring you to it. Click on the link that says Testimony.”

“I will print it later tonight or tomorrow. Now let’s put these away and have some personal time together.

I will walk you around the house and show you where things are as well.”

He put all the papers and note pads on his desk. They spent the rest of the evening talking and he held her hand while walking her through the house.

He took her out to the pool house and showed her more of what’s around the beautiful grounds.

The next day he did print and completed reading her testimony. He was sad and yet happy he can give her and the children a better life.

They took time to discuss what he read and he assured her he was there now and nothing was ever going to happen against her will ever again.

Though everything wasn’t fixed by him merely saying it, she did feel like it was truth.

He would protect her.