A Girl's Fairy Tale Dream Come True Ch. 27

Story Info
The first spanking.
1.8k words
4.2
30k
5
0

Part 27 of the 31 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 09/29/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Only in the fairy tale, does a girls dream come true" By: precious

Chapter 27

They reached the house and he got her out of the car and by the hand led her all the way to the dungeon. He instructed her to stand still at the end of the bench.

She begins feeling very nervous.

He took the raise the bottom tool he made and set it on the bench and over the bed. He bolted the bottom of it to the bench so it won't fall. The top half was over the bottom of the bed and resting on the mattress. He took the fur lined cuffs out of the drawer by the bedside.

He motioned for her to come here. He placed the cuffs on her hands. He knows she is short so he allows her to step up on the bench to get in position. She bends over the mini bench that raises her bottom.

He has her stretch her hands above her head and hooks her cuff ring into the ring on the chains of the headboard. Her arms are now above her head and she can't move them.

He goes to the Dr. Chair and removes some of the soft straps and places those around her lower thighs close to her knees and the mini bench she is laying over.

He hears mild sniffling and tells her it is too late for that. He positions himself on her left side and begins spanking her repeatedly with his hand. He did not give any warm up licks just began spanking her.

He kept the licks right on her cheeks and the tender area right under them that was revealed because of the length of the skorts. He spanked her again and again. Smack, Smack, Smack. After about 30 or so licks he stops and walked over to the wall with the spanking instruments and grabbed the large round paddle.

She only had a few moments of rest for her cheeks. She wasn't crying really just sniffling and he could tell she was tightening up to endure them. He thought this may make a difference in her attitude.

He began spanking her with the paddle. She can't see him so she wasn't sure what to expect. When the paddle came down on her she yelled out.

He said "I thought this might change your attitude" and really started giving it to her. Smack after smack he laid it into her, taking special care to keep it moving from one cheek to the next and getting the tender spot.

She started to cry now, really cry and tried wiggling but the cuffs and straps kept her in place. After another 30 or so lick's he stopped and took the paddle back to the wall.

She thought maybe he is finished and how this was bad but not too bad and about that time she felt the leather of the belt he had been wearing. He got the back of her thighs and butt very well.

He could see small welts coming up on the back of her thighs. She was really crying now. She was whole hearted broken crying. That was what he was seeking and not for himself but for her.

He gave her several more straps across her butt and then quit.

Her punishment was over. He undid her hands first then her leg straps. He picked her up and carried her to his bed and held her while she cried and cried and cried.

She cried for at least an hour. It was a soul cleansing cry. This was what she needed she had all these feelings so pinned up inside. She covered them by being mean and sassy.

If she hadn't stopped she would have hurt someone or herself. She had already hurt both kids' feelings and was being disrespectful to him. When her crying calmed and she was just sniffling and trying to breathe correctly he asked her if she was ready to talk now.

"Yes Master. I am so sorry." She started to cry again.

"Shhhh let's talk."

He set her on the bed lying on his pillow on her side and went to get a cold wet wash cloth. He wiped her face and moved her hair off her face. He looked at her legs and bottom and they were very red and you could still see the strap marks.

He laid the cool cloth on the back of her thighs.

"That feels good. Thank you."

"Sit up precious so I can hold you."

She lifted up enough to let him sit on the bed and she laid her head on his chest. He placed his hand under her shirt onto her back and ran his hand up and down and caressed her like he does when she is in her bathing suit. His other hand is caressing her face.

She told him all about the phone call and how he was threatening her and the entire how old he was back then and how he would come and get David and just a bunch of annoying her junk.

She told him he called twice and she admitted that she did snap at both kids. She also realized she shouldn't have shrugged him off when he was trying to talk to her.

"I didn't want to have to do this precious. It broke my heart but it was like you were off somewhere and I needed to bring you back. I didn't like what I seen. I wanted my precious one back."

"I know I needed it. I was so angry I felt like I was about to burst. I feel a lot better now that I cried so much. My hinny is a little sore now though."

She gave a small discreet smile.

"One of the reasons I wanted to prevent the spankings is because of what we need to do now. I need you to take your skorts off and let me check as much as I can with your panties on to make sure you are ok. If it is bad we can get Kari to put some cold cream on you."

She doesn't mind at all actually and the thought of taking them off for him was very exciting even though her butt and thighs were hurting. When she got off the bed he went to the vanity and got the cold cream out of the cabinet.

He went right back to the bed and when he looked at her she slowly unbuttoned and unzipped her skorts and slid them down while keeping her eyes locked on his.

He saw what she was doing.

When she dropped her skorts she climbed up on the bed and over his lap. He smacked her once on her butt. "Don't temp me."

She yelped. He looked and she still had some marks. Right under the elastic of her panties he could see she was a bit red and maybe it did need some cold cream. He put some on her thighs.

She thought it felt so good.

Chris called Gary.

"Gary could you and Kari come by I have a naughty little one who got her attitude adjusted and needs some cold cream on her bottom."

"Sure thing boss be right over."

Gary went and got Kari and simply told her to lets go. They arrived at Chris's and she asked if everything was ok.

"Sure it is ok but he has a little one who needs a female to put some cold cream on her bottom."

Kari kinda flinched and they went inside.

Chris knew that Gary wanted the dungeon under wraps so he had gotten up and locked it and reminded her to not speak of it.

Chris greeted them at the door and Trish had been instructed to lie on the bed in her panties. He asked Kari to go in and help her out.

"Hey girl I hear you got yourself in trouble."

"Yeah, I had to have an attitude adjustment."

"I see he has no problem adjusting your attitude."

"NO problem at all" Trish started rubbing her cheeks.

"Well let's get this over with. Pull them panties down and lay across this bed."

"Ok"

Trish got up and pulled her panties down. Kari told her she definitely had a red bottom but he didn't bruise her at all. Her thighs had some straps on them from what looks like a belt or something but they aren't bad either.

Kari started rubbing the cold cream in on her butt and thighs and it felt so good.

"Open your legs." Trish did as she was asked and Kari was able to put the cream all on her butt, tender spot and her inner thighs. Then just to be fun Kari popped her once on her sore butt and told her to get up.

"Ooowwww"

Trish got up and got dressed and Kari went and washed her hands. While the girls were in there Chris and Gary had talked and decided they wouldn't stay because it was important for them to talk after this spanking.

Chris called the kids to tell them she is doing better. Gary took Kari home and Chris returned to the bedroom. He sat on his bed and patted it for her to lie down.

"Does it hurt to have those skorts?"

"Yes some. The seam rubs on the spot right under my cheeks."

"If you can behave yourself you can take them off."

She gets up and takes them off then lies down on the bed with her head in his lap.

"I love you very much precious."

"I love you too very much. I know I needed and deserved this."

"It wasn't fair for you to take all that frustration out on the kids and me. We love you."

"I hadn't cried like that in a very long time. The spanking hurt really bad and even though it is still tender the relief I got from the crying is lasting where the pain of the spanking isn't."

Chris rubbed her sore bottom, thighs and back and caressed her. He slid down on the bed and held her close. This was a big moment in their relationship. He was there when she needed him the most.

A rare few meet the needs of all the giving of gifts and comfort things. Some can tell you this will be this way or that. Some will even go through the motion of a collar or a contract with rules.

Rarely is there one to stand firm in his word of keeping order and structure. A man with a gentle firm hand and a huge heart all wrapped into one. She has found this in Chris.

The next day Trish apologized to the kids and things were back to normal. The spanking wasn't something she forgot. She wasn't sitting well for about 2 days afterwards. She wore her skirts so it would hide the marks from the belt and there were no seams to hurt.