A Girl's Letter to Santa

Story Info
Master's pet writes her letter to Santa.
827 words
4.15
37.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Santa Sir:

This girl is writing You, to give You her Christmas Wish List. According to her Master, a girl has been good all year. Though, a girl thinks that Your definition of good and Master's definition of good may differ slightly. For a girl to be good for Master she must serve Him properly and be pleasing in all things including her appearance. Even thank Him when He gives her spankings and even when He lets her cum.

Enough of that, for a girl is getting distracted now. A girl has a lengthy list for her Christmas Wish List, though most of the gifts are truly for Master, though He will be using the gifts on a girl, because that's how it should be Santa Sir!

A girl would like a new flogger for Master to use upon a girl's ass, back, thighs, cunt and breasts. One that leaves delightful coloring on a girl's flesh so that she might proudly wear the marks her Master has gifted her with.

A girl could use a new pair of nipple clamps, with adjustable tension to go from a light pain to tighter sensation upon pebbled, aching nipples. Chains connecting them so that Master can tug upon it and make His girl moan and squirm with the pleasure and the pain.

A new ball gag, one that is a bright red rubber ball, so that Master can choose when His girl is allowed to speak and when she is to remain silent as He takes pleasure with what is His in any way He chooses. Oh! Santa, You can even throw in, if it strikes You, a ring gag so that Master, if He chooses, can keep a girl's mouth open and ready for Master's cock to fuck her face!

A girl would also like a pair of restraints, so that Master can tie her to the bed, from the door frame, or anywhere else He might desire. A girl rather enjoys being helpless, completely at the mercy of her Master. Especially when He uses ice cubes on a girl's flesh or even drips hot wax on her.

Oh! Speaking of hot wax, a girl would like a new set of candles so that a girl can feel the hot wax dripping over sensitive skin. Mmm...the feel of it hitting her nipples, her thighs as Master taunts her in her torment. A girl is getting distracted again, not to mention a bit horny! Darn a girl's imagination at times!

A girl would also like perhaps a fucking machine, yes! One of those would do nicely, especially if it comes with interchangeable parts to be used on a girl. Master would no doubt have a girl being worked over by one of those for hours upon end simply to see how long a girl could last! Master is like that, always testing a girl's endurance. The bigger the interchangeable parts the better Santa Sir!

Also, a girl would like a butt plug, one that would stretch a girl, one about the width of Master's cock, or perhaps a bit bigger would work. Oh! And if the mood or desire should strike You Santa Sir, to include a "gift basket" filled with a variety of lubricants in various scents. Master's favorites are cinnamon, vanilla, and even strawberry. Just a suggestion a girl thought she should include.

Clit clamps Santa Sir. A variety of them of various styles, even a few that is decorative with glittering beads and the like dangling from them so that it will make a girl more pleasing in sight to her Master! Even perhaps matching nipple clamps with the dangling beads so that a girl has a matching set to wear for Master!

Another thing a girl has on her Christmas Wish List is chocolate body paint, or better yet mint chocolate body paint. Because the mint fits better with the Christmas season, don't You think Santa Sir? Besides Master enjoys painting a girl and then watching her squirm as He licks the sticky, sweet chocolate off her body. There goes a girl's imagination again! Always running away with her and making her so wet!

Oh, Master jokingly, at least a girl thought He was joking, said that a girl needs a Chastity belt...though why Master would want to put His girl in one of those, she has no idea, for then how would a girl be able to please her Master? So, a girl requests that Santa Sir disregards that particular item on this list.

That is a girl's Christmas Wish List that she humbly offers to You Santa Sir. A girl hopes that You will find that she has indeed been a good girl and will bring her all that she has asked for (with the exception of that last time! Because a girl still thinks that Master was joking about having His girl wear a chastity belt!).

A humble girl,

Master's pet