A Good Challenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, please, please!," I shouted, any semblance of control gone from my voice. I was hers, and she knew it. But still she didn't ask for the code.

"Wow, that looked intense," Jennifer said. "Let's try that again."

"No, please no. Please, just let me cum," I babbled.

Jennifer smiled. "Do you have something for me?"

"Oh god, yes, 9538, 9538. Please!," I could barely speak through my desperation.

"I think we should go once more just to make sure you aren't trying to trick me," Jennifer said, readying the brushes.

I strained against my bonds, but to no avail. Jennifer played the brushes deftly around my head and down my shaft. The little tongues licked and teased, slickly coating my member in a combination of olive oil and precum. My cock twitched and flexed as though it were simultaneously trying to avoid the brushes and to get firmer contact. Cum surged in my balls and I could feel it pressing up the base of my shaft. Just as I approached the precipice of orgasm, the brushes were gone.

"Let's try that code," Jennifer smirked. She retreated to the closet, pressed the buttons, and the safe popped open, revealing another envelope of cash. She looked over her shoulder at me as she picked up the envelope and deposited it in her purse with the rest of the fee. Then she returned to the bed.

Jennifer leaned into my face and gave me a quick peck on the cheek. "I told you that good boys get what they want," she teased. "Now I'll prove it."

Jennifer straddled my tortured body and slid backwards until I felt my cock bump her hot, wet pussy. I couldn't move my hips, and was at the mercy of her sex as she moved her hips teasingly over my slick cock head, combining her juices with mine. I could feel her opening, and as my cock passed it, the head would slide ever so slightly inside, only to retreat as Jennifer moved her hips away.

After what felt like an eternity of this teasing, Jennifer leaned back further, and my cock, so slick already, slid deep inside her without any resistance. This in itself was a kind of tease, denying me the friction I wanted. But I could tell we were at the end. Jennifer rose up and down on my cock, her pussy gripping me and caressing my length.

"Hold it in, baby, make this last," Jennifer moaned on top of me.

I tried to follow her instructions, but I knew I couldn't hold out much longer, my orgasm rising inside me, my eyes screwed shut trying to delay the inevitable.

I allowed myself to open my eyes to see Jennifer's eyes staring down at me, her breasts bouncing in time with her thrusts. That did it. My throat let loose a cry of pleasure like I'd never felt, and my cock exploded inside Jennifer. Pulse after pulse of cum leapt from my penis, and pulse after pulse of pleasure coursed through my electrified body. My orgasm seemed to continue for hours until I was entirely spent.

And then, just as the world began to come back into focus: 'Beep! Beep! Beep!,' went the alarm on the bedside table.

Jennifer rose from the bed and slowly started undoing my bonds.

"Anytime you come up with another challenge, you just let me know," she said with a wink.

12