A Good Girl Gone Bad Ch. 04: Test

Story Info
Ella is going to have her first gang bang, is she ready?
5.9k words
4.76
5.1k
6

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 05/07/2024
Created 11/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

ADVISORY: This story includes female urination.

A Good Girl Gone Bad

CHAPTER FOUR -- TEST

It had been a while since I had last seen Amy and Emily. Memories of our last meeting sent a thrill through me. I was lying on my bed, just having showered, and couldn't help but reach down and run a finger tip around my tightest opening. I wasn't sure it would ever be the same again. Then it's doubtful that when Natural Selection was workshopping the human gut, it had accommodating another woman's arm in it on the list of major requirements.

The sphincter muscles felt slightly less smooth to my touch, maybe a little knotty even. Then Emily -- a world expert on large anal insertions if ever there was one -- had said that things should settle down. Amy knew what she was doing, and I'd suffered nothing more serious than the most excruciating, urination-inducing orgasms. My whole body was now tingling, and I knew I needed to do something about it.

Opening the drawer in the nightstand, I pulled it out. Emily had sent me a link, it was a Miller-approved butt plug. The weight was what I always noticed first, but the size was not something you could take lightly. A diameter of just under two inches meant a girth of nearly six inches. The thick part was four and a half inches long, and, if you included the stalk and handle, the whole toy measured six and a half inches. It wasn't for beginners, then I'd not been an anal beginner in years, long before the extreme stretching that Amy's forearm had given me more recently.

Determined that I needed this, I decided to do some basic preparation, as I'd had enough of laundering soiled bedding. I lay down two towels, each doubled over, then took some other items from the nightstand, putting them on the bed within easy reach. I shrugged off my bath robe and unwound the towel around my hair. It struck me that I'd probably be needing a second shower before long. Nude, and still covered with beads of water, I got myself comfortable, propped on pillows, knees bent, legs parted.

On other occasions, I might have slowly built the arousal, stroking my own flesh, eyes closed, some stimulating image or memory in my mind. Today, I wanted to get going. I picked up my bullet vibrator, and went straight for level three of four. Then I held it an inch to the right of my clit. The powerful buzzing permeated my flesh, and began to set my nerves aglow. After a few seconds of warm-up, I slid the metal tube leftwards and bit my lip as the potency jagged up. A few more seconds and I was panting, mouth open. Time for phase two.

Leaving the bullet on my stomach, where it tickled, I retrieved two metal clips, linked by a cord. This was another Emily recommendation, and a far cry from the more regular clamps I had use before. They were almost as serious as the butt plug. I opened one -- it took quite a lot of pressure -- and let it close. The force with which the jaws met sent anticipatory electricity up and down my spine. With my old clamps, I had to roll my nipples between thumb and forefinger to make them erect, pre-application. Today, the thought of the imminent intensity meant they were already two stiff, throbbing towers, ready for the torture to commence.

I opened the same clamp again, breathed to center myself, and released it onto my right nipple. As the metal bit, I whimpered, tears forming in my eyes. I moved the vibrator back to my clit, the waves of stimulation providing sweet relief. But worse was to come. For some reason, the left was always more sensitive. I needed both hands, so back to my tummy for the vibrator.

Concentrate! Open, pause... not really wanting what came next... but needing it... close. And stars burst in my head as I sat up violently and shrieked. Hot tears were now running down my cheeks. But then the initial sharpness dulled, and I could breathe again. I could think about the bullet, and its soothing oscillations made the pain bearable, turned it into the inner fire I craved. Phase three.

Two items remained beside me, a bottle of lube and the monster. I drizzled a little of the fluid onto my hand and rubbed it round my ring, being sure to push some inside. I held the toy vertically and dripped more onto its conical head, using my hand to smooth it all over. Shuffling down a little, I opened my legs more and rubbed the tip against my tight opening. Extra lube and I began to push.

It's hard, large insertions are meant to be, it's kind of the point. In testament to its defiant elasticity, my ring put up a fight. But I wasn't going to give up. Cycles of additional lubing, fingers inserted to stretch, and I was making progress. When I had a hand free, the bullet on my clit both drove my senses crazy, and softened my muscles, letting them yield to my incessant pressure.

And the feeling of triumph as my body surrendered, as I eased the bulk further inside me, and my sphincter closed on the stalk. I enjoyed the peerless feeling of weight and fullness for a few moments, then tapped the handle and sent pulses surging into my flesh. My moment of release was not far off, just one more thing to do.

I put the clamp cord in my mouth, it was taut, distending my already throbbing nipples. Then, retrieving my phone, I opened the camera app, selected selfie mode and held it between my legs. I focused on the plug, of course, but made sure my breasts and sweat-covered face were both in frame. I took a few shots and one pleased me. Opening secure messaging, I found our group and shared my little victory with my friends.

For a while, I focused on nothing but me. The plug humming in my gut. The bullet, now on four, pulsating on my clit. The burning of my crushed nipples. Fingers toying with my other opening. As I surged unstoppably towards the summit, anticipating divinely plummeting into the abyss of delirium, I jerked my head back hard. The clamps pinged off my flesh sending hot bolts of pain shooting irresistibly through my arching body. My climax hit me hammer-like, every fiber enervated, every muscle pulsing. And, as I came, I clenched hard on the invading machine inside me, relinquishing all pretense of control, my bladder, fountaining my euphoric ecstasy in liquid form.

Once I had some sense of self again, my first thought was to cradle my abused and stinging breasts. The next was to share a second selfie of my flushed, post-orgasmic body, face smiling weakly. While composing the new message, I saw there had been a reply to my initial one:

Glad you are keeping in practice. It's on -- this weekend. If you still want to, that is. Em

I felt hollow inside, fear and renewed arousal commingling. Before I could even begin to think of formulating a response, my phone buzzed again.

Good anal bitch, that's what I like to see. Em tells me attendance is confirmed at eight. Apparently the new girl is a draw, much better than the skanky old meat they are used to 🤣. Ames

Another buzz:

Fuck you, Amy Stevens 😡

I could almost hear Amy's laughter:

You know it's true. How nice. And Ella, dear, I'm not joining in with Em's sordid games, for obvious reasons, but I think I might come and watch. That is if...?

My hand shaking, I typed a reply:

See you both Friday evening. I might need a warm-up. E

🙆🏻‍♀️ 🙆🏼‍♀️ 🙆🏽‍♀️

I'd decided to fly, the last thing I needed was to feel tired after a long drive. As I sat looking out of the window, I reflected that a lot had changed for me in the past few months since I had met Amy and Emily. I had always had latent desires, but they had been manifest in either masturbatory fantasies, or self-administered toys. The two girls had helped me make them real. I felt a new confidence in myself, like it was OK to be me, it was OK to fully express my sexuality. I was grateful.

But this weekend would be different. Up until now, it had been the three of us, and a lesbian vibe, albeit with the occasional use of strap-ons. Now I was taking a further step into Emily's world. Now I was going to let eight guys use me, essentially as they chose, though Emily went out of her way to say that I would be in control, that stop meant stop.

I wondered about my blonde friend. In many ways she disappeared into the background. Amy's personality and looks both overshadowed her. And she could be almost mouse-like, until her desires mastered her reticence. When that happened, I had seen Emily become a sexual animal, one more capable of embracing the extreme, when in search of rapacious rhapsody, than any person I had ever met. And I was trying to be like her. I hoped I would be up to the challenge. Still musing a little, I lay back in my seat and let sleep overtake me.

Amy and Emily were at the gate. I wasn't so used to seeing them in regular clothes. Amy was almost unrecognizable, devoid of all make-up, her hair scraped back in a messy ponytail, and clad in the most shapeless of garments. Few would have realized that a Goddess-like body lay beneath; which I guessed was the entire point. Emily was wearing skinny, cropped, black jeans above pink Keds, topped with a baggy blue hoody. Her hair was scrunched up, and she wore glasses not dissimilar to my own, something I'd never seen her do before. For once, she looked the cuter of the pair, so adept was Amy's camouflage.

"Hi Ella, lovely to see you, I had lab, and Amy waited for me. We came straight here. Let me help you with your case."

Emily insisted on wheeling my suitcase to Amy's car. She had a sporty-looking Audi of some sort, cars aren't my thing. Emily easily lifted my luggage into the trunk, I recalled her surprising strength, and we were soon on our way back to Amy's apartment. We'd discussed going to David and Emily's house, which had the advantage of equipment, but, much as I had carnal thoughts on my mind, they were of a much gentler variety. At least for today. Standing in the elevator, both girls kissed me briefly, and then lay their heads on my breasts. It felt reassuring. I needed reassuring.

In the apartment, I went to freshen up, while Amy found us some drinks. In the bathroom, I felt my nerves rising. I pushed my glasses back into position, and regarded my reflection. This was a woman who was going to take part in a gang bang. And not just any gang bang, one in which throat fucking and anal would both be on the menu. Shit! Contacts, maybe contacts would be better.

I'd masturbated so many times thinking about being the plaything of multiple men, but this was no daydream, it was happening in less than twenty-four hours. I told myself to be a big girl. Emily had only just passed the threshold for legal drinking, and she had been having group sex for years. If such a young woman could deal, surely someone in their early thirties could as well.

Returning to the living room, my mood suddenly improved vastly. Amy and Emily were both sitting on the couch, flutes in hand, sipping on something bubbly. But it was not their drinks that caught my attention. It was that both had stripped to their under garments. Each was a vision in delicate, see-through lace; pale pink for Emily, black for Amy. As I entered, both stood and turned away from me, each with an arm around the other's waist, and looking back over their shoulders.

Amy took the lead. "We thought you could do with a little distraction, will we do?"

As she spoke, Amy lowered her hand to Emily's bubble butt, which was shown off by a thong from the minimalist school. Emily reciprocated and squeezed her friend's equally exposed and equally firm ass.

I'd learned not to be so formal with the two of them. "Fuck, yes, you'll do. Now who wants to help me get undressed?"

As the two girls peeled off my clothes, I was glad that I'd picked out some nice lingerie as well. Black, like Amy's and equally revealing, though I needed under-wiring more than either of them did. We stood in a triangle, kissing alternately, stroking, caressing skin. I felt Emily's hand between my legs. Amy expertly unclipped my bra one-handed and released my full breasts.

"See, Emily, this is what a real woman looks like."

Rather than rising to Amy's bait, Emily contented herself with taking my stiffening right nipple into her mouth. The height difference meant she hardly had to bend. Amy did the same with my left breast. I stroked their contrasting hair as they sucked and nibbled me delightfully. Emily's hand was still on my crotch, but now she pulled my panties sideways, and began to massage my increasingly sticky flesh. Amy took advantage of the shifted material to tease my asshole with a finger tip.

Now feeling much more relaxed, I picked Emily up, and deposited her on the couch. I knew from previous sessions that she got off on me playing with our size difference. Kneeling in front of Emily, I pulled her thong off, as she levered her body up off the white leather. At the same time, Amy dragged my panties down to my knees. Holding Emily's legs apart, I buried my face in her, feeling Amy's tongue begin to probe me from behind. I suppose it was the lesbian equivalent of a spit roast.

Emily was a rewarding subject for cunnilingus. Her tiny body was soon writhing, and she put both hands on my head, pushing me down harder on to her soft flesh. Amy's oral attentions were expert, and I could feel that I was not so far behind my blonde friend. Then Amy pushed two fingers deep into me, and I began to lose focus on anything bar the digital pleasure that she was giving me, and the heady taste and smell of Emily's increasing excitement.

I took my cue from Amy, slipping two fingers easily into Emily, and concentrating my tongue work on her clit. I heard Amy spit and felt her saliva run down my crack. And then she had a finger in my ass, as well as the two in my pussy. It was my turn to tremble at the dual stimulation. I tried to keep up the intensity with which I fingered Emily, but it was too much. I lifted my face from her and gripped one of my breasts as Amy's hands drove me wild.

I could hear Emily starting to whimper and then yelp. Opening my eyes for a second, I saw she was fingering herself and rubbing her clit frantically. Amy had me so close now, but I just about had the presence of mind to hold my face near to Emily again. As Amy drove me relentlessly to a shuddering orgasm, Emily screamed and my face was bathed with her warm ejaculate.

Amy withdrew and I lay my head on Emily's thigh, trying to get my breath back. Amy stood, arms akimbo. "Hey, you lazy bitches. Someone is feeling kinda left out."

I lifted Amy, something I had never dared to do before. An idea half forming in my brain, I lay her body on the rug, and her head and shoulders off it on the tiles. As I straddled Amy's face, I saw Emily slither off the couch and in between her friend's legs. I was soaking from Amy's finger work, and she now lapped at my opening, taking my juices into her mouth. Her tongue was amazing at this angle, and I found myself massaging my clit. Emily was making busy slurping noises behind me and I could feel little jolts starting to run through Amy's body, precursors of larger convulsions to come.

I was beginning to feel my own arousal flooding back, as I ran my fingers over my clitoris. Looking at Amy's beautiful face between my thighs, her eyes closed, her tongue deep inside me, I had a sudden desire. Once thought, I couldn't dismiss it from my mind. Amy was now quaking and twitching. I redoubled the frequency and pressure of my massaging. Amy began to arch off the floor. I caught her up, and -- as the warm fires engulfed both of us -- I totally let go. I came achingly hard, and released my bladder over Amy at the same time.

Briefly glancing down to check just how annoyed she was, I was astonished to see Amy's mouth wide open, wide open and visibly gulping. Amy Stevens, drinking urine. There are more things in Heaven and Earth...

With the fever of my climax passed, I felt a sudden horror, like I had crossed some line. Amy must have picked up on my expression, she grinned wetly up at me. "You're worried about me being pissed about the piss, right?"

I nodded, not wanting to incur her displeasure. But Amy laughed. "Don't believe everything that Em tells you about me, OK? But off of me now. Christ I'm soaked."

I got off of Amy and squatted next to her as she sat up. Her hair was sopping wet. But I could see her eyes twinkling as some amusing thought occurred to her. "Emily, there's an awful mess here. Come and clean it up before it spreads to the rug."

Emily's face was covered in Amy's juices. Obediently and cat-like she crawled over to the patch on the floor, lowered her head, and began to lap it up. "Good little bitch, now I need a shower. Don't think of joining me until every last drop has gone, understand?"

Amy almost skipped out of the room, I looked lingeringly at her receding ass. Then Emily spoke. "You could help too, it's your mess."

With that, I too got on all fours and began to also clean up. Emily and I stopped every now and again to kiss, our lips and tongues tasting of urine. This had been another masturbatory fantasy, made real by my two friends.

In a final, and rather less kinky, concession to reality, Emily brought some Clorox wipes from the kitchen and gave the tiles a quick scrub. Pleased with herself, she said, "shower?"

"Shower, definitely," I replied.

Holding hands, we went to find Amy.

🙆🏻‍♀️ 🙆🏼‍♀️ 🙆🏽‍♀️

Inevitably, showering had led to other activities, that then required another shower. But, before we discovered the secret of perpetual motion, fatigue overcame us and we fell asleep together, a contented ball of limbs.

I woke with a sinking feeling. It was today. It was today and I really wasn't ready. Was I hyperventilating? I might be. Emily had been facing away from me, stirred by my noisy wheezing, she turned and opened her eyes. A slight frown crossed her freckled face. "Need to borrow my inhaler, Ella? I didn't know you were asthmatic."

I used universal sign-language to say something like, 'I'm not, it's OK, but could you get me a glass of water, please?' Amazingly Emily understood and padded off to the kitchen. Looking at her slight form as she left, I again marveled that what I was contemplating was everyday for her, normal even.

When she returned with a glass, I sipped it gratefully and hoarsely said, "thank you."

Emily sat with me and stroked my hair. Despite being over a decade younger, her touch was almost motherly. And her voice was gentle when she spoke. "Nerves? That would be understandable."

I nodded, cradling my water and aware that I was blushing. She continued. "Look, it's a lot. I'd suggested maybe just a couple of guys to start with, but you seemed so keen."

I took another sip. "I really want to, Em. It's been a fantasy for years. It's just..."

She completed my hanging sentence. "...that reality is kinda different to fantasy."

Again I nodded. She took my hand. "I get it. So... it's totally up to you. But... well... come with me and maybe I have something that could help you get over your nerves."

Bemused, I agreed to accompany Emily. "No need to get dressed, Ella, you're just perfect as you are."

Smiling, she stood, extended her hand, and tilted her head toward the door. I joined her, and then looked back at the bed. "What about Amy?"

"Don't worry about her, too much champagne, just for a change. Anyway, this isn't her scene. Come on."

With that I followed Emily to the kitchen.

As I entered it, I instinctively covered my breasts with one arm and put my other hand between my legs. Emily giggled, seemingly much more comfortable in her nudity. "It's OK, nothing to be ashamed of. Let me introduce you."

12