A GOR-y Halloween Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She got up and came to me, flowing into my arms. "Thank you, Master, for freeing this slave from her own shackles."

She smiled up at me. "So, is Alice red silk now?"

I shook my head. "No."

"No?" she asked puzzled.

"Black silk is what you'll wear. You are no simple pleasure slave. You were born for this. You are my perfect, passionate slut-slave."

"Was I really that good for you?" she asked hesitantly. "I've seen your women. I know I don't compare to Amanda, or even Teri or Marie."

"The best I've ever had. Ever. That must remain our secret. It would kill Amanda to know." I was shocked to hear my own words.

"Good. Now we both have secrets," she giggled, hugging me tight.

I let her get dressed, then took her hand in mine, and as much as I hated it, we left that room, and headed back to the others.

We passed a few rooms on the way, and we chuckled to hear the sounds of passion through the walls. "I hope we weren't that loud," she whispered.

"I think you were remarkably restrained."

"Restrained. Sounds fun. You'll have to restrain me sometime, Master. Tie me up into a tight little ball, and fuck me senseless," she said softly, glancing around to see if anybody could hear her desires.

"That's a date I'll happily keep. Of course Amanda and Teri might be helping me use you."

She shivered. "Don't tease me."

"I'm not teasing. If I bring you home, I'll share you with them."

"No matter how I feel about it?" she asked tentatively.

"You're my slut-slave. When you cross the threshold of my home, I'll use you however I please. And I'll share you with my other slaves if I so desire. It would be so unfair to keep you completely to myself." I patted her ass. "I'd love to use you until I couldn't any longer, and then let them keep you on edge, until I was ready to use you again."

"And...other Masters?" She asked softly, as we walked down the stairs.

"It may happen. Not as often, certainly, but I won't say it's not possible. I'd say it's even probable."

She stopped, leaning into me. She was breathing hard. "Both at once?"

"If I feel like it," I told her, reaching down and grabbing her ass. "Can you imagine being stuffed with so much cock, you could barely move? Driving two men insane with desire?" I whispered.

"Touch me, Master, now, quickly," she begged.

I slid my hand lower, and pressed my fingers against her moist pussy. I slid my fingers into her panties, and her legs gave out, while she gasped. I was holding her up by the crotch, while she trembled. "Master!" she moaned desperately.

I held her, while she got her legs under control. Yes, I was going to enjoy owning this slave. The fact that she was Greg's wife was icing on the cake.

Entering the study, I found a naked Beth entwined in 69 with my slave Teri. Troy was leaning back in the cushions watching them, while Kayla and Erika delivered a leisurely dual blow-job. I sat down beside him, drawing Alice's face into my lap.

"You bastard!" Troy laughed. "That was mean, leaving me with four of them."

"I know. How cruel of me to leave you with four beautiful half-naked willing women at your beck and call."

I reached over and caressed Erika's side. "Kajira, can you get another silk for Alice? She lost hers earlier."

"Mmm," she moaned, pulling her face back off of Troy's cock. "White?"

"No."

"Red then?" She leaned over and gave my darling cock-tender a kiss on the head. "Congratulations on making the team, Kajira."

"Black," I said.

"Black? Really? That must have been some meeting you two had!"

"It was." Alice had my cock in her mouth, and was taking me to the hilt while Erika watched. Show off. Erika left us, in search of the elusive silk. "And red for the new girl," I called out after her.

"How was the new slave?" I asked my partner in slavery.

He hesitated, "She's looking good," he said.

"You haven't played with her yet?" I asked. I figured she was irresistible. Cute, young, stacked and willing?

He shrugged. "They're wearing me out, I don't know how many more I've got inside of me. I've been completely sucked dry! They're animals!"

"I think I'll try her on for size," I told him.

He was stroking his sexy wife's hair, since she'd been left to take care of him alone.

I pulled Alice's face up. "Bring the new girl to me."

Alice scrambled over, and returned, pulling the new girl by her long dark hair. "Nadu, slave," she hissed.

Beth dropped to her knees, opening her legs wide. I could see she was shaved down there, and had the sweetest looking young slit. Teri had followed the two of them over, and she sat behind me to my side, her legs around me, and wrapped her arms around my chest.

I gestured for Alice to go to Troy, before turning back to Teri.

"How was she?" I asked.

"Sweet. And very, very willing." She kissed my neck. "How did things go with Alice?"

"Unbelievable. Once we get you settled in, we'll have to have her over for some play dates." I gazed down at Beth. "Pleasure me, Kajira."

The brave little co-ed moved forward, and started licking my cock. It was nice as a change of pace from Alice's intense treatment.

Teri was pouting. "Master seems to have time for all his girls but poor Teri," she said softly.

"Slave Lips, Kajira Teri," I told her.

She presented her lips to me, and I kissed her warmly. "Who is Master's first girl?"

"Teri, Master?"

"Kajira Teri, yes. And who's responsible for keeping Master pleasured, Kajira? Keeping his slaves in line."

"Teri is, Master."

"And does Master look happy?" I teased, grabbing Beth by the head, and sliding my hardening cock deep into the naked co-ed's mouth.

"Master always looks happy, when a pretty slave is pleasuring him," she said softly, kissing my neck.

"Then first girl is doing well, isn't she? She will surely be rewarded."

"Thank you, Master. Soon, I hope," she teased.

I laughed. "No, not soon. The other girls will all be tried out first. But when I get you home, I promise, I will thoroughly reward you, all weekend long."

"Maybe just a taste for Teri? A quick dip?" she pleaded.

"No. Absolutely not. When I have you, it will be perfect, and I won't stop until I have you screaming out my name, Kajira."

"Master is mean," she pouted.

"Master is Master, Kajira. Remember that."

"Yes Master."

I held Beth's head still, and thrust into her mouth for a few strokes, then pulled her face back. She had done her job. I was hard enough for more. "Ride me, young slave."

"Thank you, Master," she cooed, straddling me before pushing the head of my cock between her tender pink lips. She closed her eyes, and pushed downward, forcing my cock into her tight opening. She moaned loudly, taking only the tip of my length. Little more than the head.

She had her hands on my chest, and was wriggling on the top of my cock. "Please be patient with your slave, Master," she gasped. "This girl does not have much experience. Master is very big."

I held her hips, helping her get used to my size. "Relax, pretty girl. I've seen how brave you can be. Now is not the time for bravery. Go as slowly as you need." The girl's young pussy was even tighter than Alice's ass.

I reached up and fondled her sweet tits. She was slowly working her way down my cock, and it felt incredible. If I hadn't had so much action already that night, I wondered how long I could have held out.

"How many men has our pretty new slave been with?" I teased, tweaking her nipples.

She stopped briefly, more than half my length inside of her. "Kiss your slave, please, Master."

I pulled her close, and kissed her warmly. "You've been a good girl tonight, Kajira. I'll keep that in mind."

She hugged me warmly. "Only one Master, and that one, only partially," she whispered softly.

"Lucky man," I teased.

Teri giggled. "She means you, silly Master."

I looked at the young girl in surprise. Could it possibly be true? "How old are you, Kajira?"

"I'm legal, Master." She smiled, and rose up and down my cock.

"How old?"

She slowed, swiveling her hips. "Eighteen, Master. For over a month now."

"And this is what you wanted for your first time?" I asked, incredulous, holding her hips still. This wasn't right. Not for a first time. No way.

What had I done? Hell, what was I doing?

She put her hands on mine, grinding against me. She was slowly forcing her way onto my suddenly resurgent cock. "Yes, Master. I've dreamed of this. Being with a real man. Being used firmly. Becoming a woman with a man who knows what he's doing. The kind of man who would fight for his woman." She leaned forward and kissed me again. "I've wanted you from the moment you first spoke to me. After the tent, I had to have you."

I stopped her again, pulling her lips to mine and kissing her softly. "You should have told me, Kajira."

"Would you have been gentle with me? Careful of my feelings? Would you have taken me in private where nobody could see my embarrassment or my struggle to sheath you? Would you have loved me slowly and carefully, letting me grow used to your massiveness? Brush my tears away when the pain was too much? Would you, Master, if I had told you I was a scared little virgin?"

"That and more," I assured her, my hands slowly caressing her pure body.

"That's why I didn't dare tell you, Master. My dream is not to be pampered. My dream is to be used. Taken. Owned by a real man. A man who wants me as a woman, not as a trophy. To be a slave to a Master like you."

"You succeeded. You are Kajira. I won't take it easy on you slave, virgin or not."

"Thank you, Master."

I couldn't stand it any longer. I grabbed her hips and pulled her down firmly while thrusting hard into her. She cried out, as I filled her completely.

I held her still, while I let her get accustomed to me. She had tears in her eyes.

"You're a woman, now, pretty slave. Regrets?"

She threw her arms around me, hugging me tightly. "None. It's perfect. Use me Master. Use your girl for your pleasure."

"Ride me," I told her, slapping her ass and leaning back.

She started slowly, only rising up a inch or so, before settling back down. I was willing to be patient. She lengthened her motions, gradually moving faster, until she was riding me wildly, groaning sweetly, releasing a series of small, sexy, grunts and cries.

Teri was lying beside me, her hand caressing my chest. "Kajira Beth is a lucky girl. She'll never forget this. I wish my first time had been as a slave to you."

"Master is a lucky man," I assured her.

Teri pressed her lips to my ear. "Fuck her, Master. Fuck her hard. Let her feel what it is like," she urged.

It sounded like a great idea to me. I moved the young girl under me, pressed her legs back, and entered her. Damn she was tight, even after riding me. I slowly stroked her, watching my cock enter her tender young slit. She had such a pretty little pussy, smooth and tight, tiny little flaps of skin following my strokes. She was opened wide, and her clit was standing up like a perfect pink pearl. I reached for her bud, massaging it gently, while I long-stroked her slowly.

"You have a sweet little pussy, Kajira."

She moaned for me. "Thank you Master. It's all yours. All of me is yours."

Teri had been behaving, watching us. "May I play with her Master?"

"She's a new slave. You are first girl."

"Thank you, Master," she squealed in joy, bringing her mouth down to my little virgin's tits.

The long strokes were fun, but I had to have her for real. I grabbed the top of her thighs, and hammered at her pussy. Damn, it felt good.

She was a vocal toy, crying out for me, while she felt my strength. I slowed a bit, banging her hard, each stroke shaking her entire body. "Master!" she gasped.

She was the opposite of Alice, who came for me if I merely looked at her. I wanted to make her come around my shaft. I wanted her to come hard for me. I wanted her addicted to my cock. I started playing with the angle of her hips, tilting her legs back, spreading my legs, shifting my angle of attack, looking for the perfect response.

It took some work, but finally she responded with a quiver, as if I'd shocked her. She cried out, gasping. I grinned, and stroked her firmly, maintaining that angle, working her young pussy like the fine instrument it was. Whatever I knew about pleasing a woman, I wanted to share, during this, her first time. I wanted it to be incredible for her.

Teri was helping me, teasing the girl's tender nipples. Beth's soft whimpers were becoming eager cries. I sped up my strokes, deeper, harder, drawing out that orgasm I sought from my teen love slave.

"Come for me slave girl. Come on Master's cock," I told her.

Teri's hand reached down and her fingers bracketed the girl's tender clit. Her fingers closed. Beth's hips raised up, and her legs trembled, "Oh!" she cried out.

I followed her, moving upward as she did, fucking her harder. Teri's fingers were vibrating back and forth, torturing the girl's tender nub. I pounded into her, "Come, slave. Come for us. Give us your gift."

She screamed out, her legs kicking upward, her young pussy nearly snapping my cock off. She was too tight. I could barely move within her. It was beautiful.

She relaxed, and Teri moved away, letting me see my girl. I stretched out over her, her legs wrapped around me. My face was over hers, and I kissed her softly. "Having fun, sweet slave?"

"Perfect," she gasped. "I'm so lucky to have found you Master. A girl couldn't dream of a better first time."

"Can I come inside you?" I asked.

"Master can come anywhere he wants. In my pussy, in my mouth, even in my ass if he desires."

"That's a sweet offer, but I think we'll save your ass for another time, Kajira. One virgin hole a night is enough."

"Does that mean that Master may wish to use his slave after tonight?" she asked sweetly, peering at me innocently. I could feel my cock swell within her.

"I'll be using this slave often, you can be certain of that. All my slaves will enjoy using you, pretty girl." I screwed her gently, enjoying being inside of her.

She smiled anxiously. "Promise?"

Teri moved her face in, kissing the girl on the cheek. "He's claimed you now, Kajira. You can share my bed, when you come over. When we're not in his, of course."

Beth turned to Teri, and I watched their lips meet. God, I loved the sight of that. "Thank you, Kajira Teri." She had tears in her eyes. "Thank you Master. How can this girl pleasure you?"

I grinned, "That one was for you. This one is for me."

"Use me, Master. Use your girl. Take your pleasure from me."

I put her on her hands and knees, with Teri underneath her. She looked so tempting, her young ass open and waiting. I slid back inside her, and used her hard, for my own pleasure, ignoring hers. Her delicious tightness remained, and I thought about the possibility of using her on a regular basis. I wondered for a moment how Amanda was going to respond to all these women, if I started bringing them home. Marie, Alice, and now Beth. I must be insane.

But for the moment I didn't care, and I used my girl as I would. She came for me, but it didn't matter. It seemed that the more times I came that night, the longer I lasted after each. I fucked the teen beauty for a long time, then put her on her side, straddling her leg, holding the top one tightly. I could really pound her deep from that angle. Jesus, she felt good. I could feel myself swelling, getting ready to come.

"I'm going to come for you Beth," I gasped.

"Come in me," she pleaded. "I want to feel you come inside of me."

She got her wish, my cock driving deeply inside of her, erupting mightily. Her tight little pussy milked me, while she reached her third orgasm of the night, a small one, but nice to feel.

I collapsed beside her, catching my breath.

"It's your mess, Kajira. Clean it," Teri told her.

Beth leaned over, using her mouth gently to cleanse me. When I was spotless, she fell back, obviously exhausted. "Thank you, Master," she said softly wiggling closer so her head could be against my side.

Teri parted the girl's legs. "Now I'll take care of you, poor abused child," she said softly.

I put my arm around Beth, holding her while Teri licked her gently. Beth giggled. "A girl could get used to this," she said.

Chapter 7: Amanda Returns.

Amanda knelt down beside me, stroking the girl's hair back in place. "Looks like someone has been having fun."

"I thought you'd forgotten about your lonely Master," I pouted.

She laid down with us, her head on my stomach. Beth turned to her, sliding her hand inside her outfit. "She's so beautiful, Master."

"Yes she is."

Amanda giggled. "And I'm supposed to believe you've been lonely? Can Teri even walk?"

Teri raised up from between Beth's legs. "He's being mean. I have to wait until we get home. He wouldn't do me unless you're around," she pouted before returning to taking care of Beth.

Amanda smiled, turning on her side, and reaching out for Beth's full tits. "I see you've been taking full advantage of your role as Master of your slaves. What happened to the clothing rule?"

"I found her like this," I explained.

"The dress was in the way, Mistress," Beth said softly.

I laughed. "She's not your Mistress. Not tonight. Here's she's a slave just like you."

Beth giggled. "I wish. She may be a slave, but she's nothing like me. I knew if you were worthy of her, you were certainly man enough for this girl."

"How are things going out there?" I asked my wife.

"It's crazy. There's going to be a lot of stories to tell, and secrets to keep, after this night. This will provide fantasy fodder for months to come."

"And Raul?"

"Coming along very nicely, using Marie much like you used this one. With Denise egging him on. He was taking turns on them when I left."

"And you kept out of it?" I teased.

"Maybe not completely. So far, I'm still white silk, but the man deserved a little reward, don't you think? He wasn't a bad Master. He did try to save me, and got beat up for it."

"Were you clothed?" I asked, curious.

"You're certainly nosy, for a man caught with his dick in the co-ed jar. I kept my panties on, Ok?" Her teasing grin confirmed there was more to the story.

"How far did you go?"

"You're not going to let this go, are you?" she laughed. "You won't get mad, right?"

"Just the opposite," I assured her.

She sat up, removing her waist tie, loosening her outfit. Beth took advantage of it to burrow underneath. Teri had finally relented and was on the other side of Amanda, snuggling in. "Share, meanie," she snapped at my ex-virgin.

"I told him I was his white silk slave, and he could use me as such, with Marie and his wife watching. He was very appreciative and very attentive. Turns out Raul is quite oral." She sighed. "He did leave my panties on, but that's all, and they didn't seem to get in the way much. The poor boy was moaning and panting like a dog in heat, while between my legs. Then he begged me to return the favor."

She giggled. "Poor Raul, he was so worked up, he didn't last a minute. The second time he did a little better, but I had help with that one." She turned and faced me, leaving the two girls beside her scrambling to find some new way to play with her body. "I found out that different men taste very different. I think I'll appreciate your taste far more in the future."

"Are you angry?" she asked cautiously.

"No. I wish I could have seen it."

She smiled for me. "You may get your chance. I invited him and Denise over next weekend. Is that Ok?"

"Absolutely. If that's what you want. Were you tempted to do more?"

Amanda blushed. "Tempted. Not here, and certainly not in that tent." She took my hand in hers, kissing my fingertips. "Does it bother you, that I was tempted?"