A Grand Cocking Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmmm... I doubt Lady Ero would be without such foresight. Let's go find out." Shira waved to her and walked towards the entrance.

Fini looked Vulnira over and said, "You're not even the same person that was imprisoned here. The enchantments might not even work on you anymore."

"How's that?" Vulnira asked as they walked. Her hooves clacked on the stone in the quiet cave.

"Magical bindings require a definition of what they're binding otherwise they stop everything. We wouldn't have been able to enter. You've been changed so much by our Lady that you're probably no longer fitting the definition set in the bindings." Fini explained.

"You're very smart for a slut." Vulnira observed.

"I'm a skilled sorceress. I understand how magic works." Fini snorted, "Hey mistress, can we stop for lunch and a nap? I'm feeling awfully worn after all this."

"I think that would be grand. Let's get our newest convert outside first though." Shira said with a grin as they reached the entrance.

She stepped outside and turned to Vulnira, holding her hand out to the beautiful pink succubus. Vulnira bit her lip and looked around nervously. She took a breath, closed her eyes, and stepped.

And her hoof came down outside the entrance. She almost stumbled and took Shira's hand with a laugh. "I'm out! Lady Ero has freed me! Oh this is amazing!" She whooped and threw a fist up. Her hooves clacked a dance on the stone and her cock bounced around wildly with her boobs.

"Lady Ero is sure amazing. But I'm gonna need to fuck that ass before you go anywhere." Mimo announced, giving her a hard spank. Vulnira could only laugh and nod eagerly.

"Why do I feel like my adventure has only just gotten started?" Shira chuckled and slung an arm around Vulnira's shoulder. "Come on, my sexy friends. We have an entire world to see!"