A Great Modern Love Story

Story Info
Two special women meet in the City of Angels.
2.7k words
3.36
46.9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,135 Followers

Meet Rose Essex. She's a six-foot-tall, large-breasted, thick-bodied, wide-hipped and big-bottomed, sexy and voluptuous Black woman. She's a former collegiate Rugby Player from Australia who moved to Los Angeles with her parents before entering college. Her father, Luther Essex was the President of both the Men and the Women's Rugby Leagues back in their home town. He taught her the love of the game. Her brothers, James and Jonathan Essex went on to become Professional Rugby Players. They were now representing Australia on the national team, competing at the International Rugby League Championship. Rose thought about joining the Women's Rugby League right out of high school but she opted for college instead.

The native Australian dame has grown to love America over the years. She found out that American academia was rigorous but worthwhile. This Business Administration major has done a lot of traveling after graduating college before settling down in her hometown once and for all. These days, she runs a small bookstore in downtown Los Angeles. When she's not at work, she is either spending time with friends or having herself some raunchy fun with her inner circle. The inner circle refers to the people she trusted the most. The men and women she dared to call friends in these uncertain times. They were what kept her afloat in the murky and dangerous waters of the American social scene.

Rose's inner circle include some of her closest friends. There's Jacob Randall, her Monday night man. He's a tall, good-looking Black man in his early forties. Jacob works as a detective for the Los Angeles Police Department. When he's not chasing criminals of all kinds, he's chasing all kinds of booty. His favorite kind of booty is that which belongs to Rose. The tall, thick, big-bottomed Black businesswoman is exactly the kind of female our cop likes to hook up with. They met at a bar a few years back and had been hooking up casually since. Jacob Randall is married to a landscape architect named Emily Rosenthal. She's a blonde-haired, green-eyed Irish sweetheart from Boston. She doesn't light his fire anymore because she's a rather verbose workaholic. That's why he keeps coming to Rose. She's got what he needs and he's got what he wants.

Rose likes Jacob, specifically because he's a married man and a cop. She's not looking for commitment or a permanent relationship. Rose has been known to hook up with both men and women, since her college days. However, she doesn't believe in marriage. This bisexual Black woman believes in making money and pure hedonism. Sexual and otherwise. She doesn't want a husband or brats anytime soon, if ever. At the age of forty, she doesn't feel like settling down. Why settle down when you can have endless fun? Jacob's six-foot-three, 230-pound, former College Football Player's body is exactly what she needs in her bed. They have worked out quite an arrangement over the years. She is fond of him, but she knows better than to get attached to him. Jacob is married to a workaholic and has a pair of brats with her. He's not about to jeopardize his marriage for anyone. He doesn't want a jealous hussy or a control freak of a woman. That's why he likes Rose. She's hot, kinky and feisty. She loves sex and hates words marriage and wedding, unlike ninety nine percent of the female population.

Tonight, Rose was not expecting Jacob to come to her. He comes whenever he wants, that's the way it works. The fact that they're together hasn't prevented either of them from having other affairs. Rose is currently sleeping with a young woman named Elisabeth Simpson, from Berkeley. Elisabeth is a breath of fresh air. A six-foot, lean, athletic young woman with long blonde hair and pale blue eyes. She's a college athlete and a Cross Country star. They have had a lot of fun together. Elisabeth is a closet lesbian who was still nursing wounds from her first relationship before she met Rose Essex. The blonde gal fell for the statuesque and very voluptuous bisexual Black woman.

Sometimes, they had some really good times. Rose smiled as she recalled a particularly passionate lovemaking session she and Elisabeth shared in a downtown motel room. They were in the shower, gloriously naked and kissing passionately. Elisabeth's slender body was pressed against Rose more voluptuous form. Gently, Elisabeth suckled on Rose breasts and slid her hand between her thighs. Slowly, she parted them and began fingering Rose pussy. Rose gasped as Elisabeth penetrated her with her sleek fingers. She didn't usually allow her female lovers to be that bold or take the lead, but she made an exception this time. Elisabeth was really hot and definitely knew her way around the female body. Soon she had Rose panting and moaning. They continued this passionate encounter in the living room, where Elisabeth lay on the softly carpeted floor with her legs spread, with Rose eating her out like pussy licking was going out of style. They made each other cum who knows how many times that day. Rose smiled. It was one of the more pleasant moments they shared.

Later, things got even hotter between them. Elisabeth was delightfully kinky. She brought a strap on dildo to the bedroom once. Rose was reluctant about trying it but Elisabeth had a certain way of being very persuasive. Before Rose knew it, she was on all fours and Elisabeth was fucking her from behind with that dildo of hers. The young woman wielded her dildo with authority borne of experience. She held Rose by the hips and thrust into her. Rose gasped when she felt the strap on penetrate her pussy. Elisabeth began to fuck her harder and faster. Rose found out that getting fucked by a strap on dildo felt surprisingly good. She liked it so much that she allowed a gleeful Elisabeth to fuck her in the ass later that night.

Elisabeth was really into anal sex. She thrust the dildo deep into Rose asshole, and fingered her pussy while fucking her. Rose screamed as Elisabeth fucked her like there was no tomorrow. The young woman had a certain undeniable energy. She kept cursing and smacking Rose booty as she fucked her. Rose surprised herself by actually getting off on it. She was actually enjoying it. So much that she came time and again, achieving the first anal orgasm of her life. Elisabeth grinned and slowly withdrew the dildo out of her well-lubricated anus. Then, she kissed Rose on the mouth. Rose grinned, and embraced her. This chick was definitely fun!

Over the next few months, Rose continued to see both Elisabeth and Jacob, albeit separately. She enjoyed them both, mind and body. Until the day Jacob told her that he was moving. He and his wife were leaving Los Angeles for San Francisco. He was going to become a police sergeant there. The San Francisco Police Department had recently gotten shell-shocked from a lot of corruption-related firings and they needed some new people. They were actually sending out for experienced cops in the vicinity. Jacob saw this as the opportunity of a life. The architectural firm his wife worked for had an office in San Francisco, and she was going to become its regional manager. Big things were happening for them. Rose decided to feel happy for Jacob. He was a good man and he deserved both personal happiness and professional success. Truth be told, she was in some way relieved. They had a lot of fun together but their relationship wasn't going anywhere. Time to face the music. For the first time, she found herself thinking that maybe she wanted more than just casual sex and money in life. Maybe she wanted something more. Jacob had found his happiness. She was happy for him. Now, she wanted to find hers.

One day, Rose decided to surprise Elisabeth at her dorm in Berkeley. It was nighttime, on the last day before Spring Break. The time when young men and women from colleges and universities across America were going to prepare for their vacations. College men and college women were withdrawing cash from bank accounts, boarding flights, trains or boats, to get to their destinations. Some were going home to their fathers and mothers. Others were going to exotic locations like Hawaii or Cancun with their romantic others. Boyfriend and girlfriend, boyfriends and boyfriend, or even girlfriend and girlfriend. All of them were preparing for their favorite time of year. Rose simply wanted to catch Elisabeth before the young woman went who knew where and forgot about her.

Elisabeth stood in her dorm, getting ready for bed. She had been watching a Football DVD made by her brother Kevin Simpson, at his school in Virginia. He was a tall, good-looking stud with blond hair and pale blue eyes. He was playing College Football at a Division Three school in Virginia. They were only a year apart and she loved him to death. Her younger brother Stephen attended Georgia Tech. He was on the Men's Varsity Basketball team there. Elisabeth was very close to her brothers. They were the first people she came out to. They encouraged them to come out to their father, U.S. Army Special Forces Sergeant Michael Simpson III. Her old man took it rather well. Elisabeth smiled when she looked at the family pictures. These were the men of the Simpson household. The men she loved. They didn't care that she was a lesbian. She was one of them and they were a part of her. They loved her no matter what.

It was because of them that she found the courage to come out to the women's cross country team at her school. The women on the team had mixed reactions. The coach, a gray-eyed Jesuit woman, hadn't been so keen. She gave Elisabeth a lot of flack for being a lesbian in college sports but in the end, simply ignored her. Most of the men Elisabeth were friends with, including studs from the college's Football and baseball teams were okay with her. She always got along with men more easily. Maybe it's because she was the original American tomboy. She grew up in a house full of good-natured, masculine American males. In part, that's what put her at odds with the lesbian and feminist groups she met on campus. A lot of these women saw men as the enemy. She didn't. Most of her relationships with men had been positive. She understood them better. They were cool, and once she had their trust, they treated her fairly. They were friendly, good-natured for the most part and real charmers. Nothing like the catty, backstabbing and name-calling sluts she encountered at the all-female Catholic high school she attended back home. Since so many of the gals on campus were man-haters, and not too fond of a gal who hung out with male athletes, Elisabeth found herself a celibate lesbian. Until she met Rose, the sexy Australian businesswoman.

When Elisabeth met Rose, it was like love at first sight. They had a lot in common. Both of them were sportswomen from athletic families. Both of them had strong, masculine fathers. Both of them were woman-loving women who didn't automatically jump into the man-hating bandwagon that so many women, both heterosexual and lesbian, seemed to be eager to ride on these days. They were both close to their fathers and brothers, and loved all things athletic. Elisabeth smiled when she recalled how worked up Rose used to get when she'd watch a college Football game or a National Football League game. Rose knew a thing or two about tackling and she was often yelling at the television, as loud as any male Football fan. They both loved the New England Patriots, the best Football team in the league. Small wonder Elisabeth fell for Rose. They were the same kind. Except for one thing. Rose wanted to keep things casual between them. Fun and sexual, but not too serious. Elisabeth wasn't sure that she could do that. She had fallen in love with Rose.

Elisabeth was snapped out of her reverie by a soft knock on her door. She raised her eyebrows. She had no idea who it could be at this time. Perhaps the resident assistant. The building's R.A. was a stout woman named Jessica who was always bugging the young men and women of the dorm. Always checking their rooms for drugs and alcohol. Elisabeth honestly thought the woman needed to get laid, and leave people alone. Seriously. Without sex, some people went nuts. Elisabeth often found herself playing lookout when her friends were hooking up. Last week, closeted gay Baseball player Ramon brought home a stud named Joseph to spend the night with. Things got really loud as the two gay studs explored their, um, manly passions. Elisabeth did her friend Ramon a favor by distracting Jessica. A few days ago, Elisabeth's hallway mate, Rock fanatic Hannah brought her gothic boyfriend Lucas to spend the weekend. Hannah and Lucas were both into smoking pot. And they weren't very discreet. When Jessica came marching to the room, Elisabeth gave them an advanced warning and they were able to flush the pot down the toilet. They didn't get caught. Even though the whole room smelled like pot. Elisabeth laughed her ass off when Lucas blamed the smell on germs. The dude had spunk! And Jessica turned beet red with anger. Since she had no evidence, she let it slide. Saved!

Yeah, Elisabeth was popular with all of the dorm students. These young men and women were like her family or something. Since she was a year older than them, she felt like their big sister. She thought it was one of them knocking at her door. Probably needed help. Maybe it was Jack, the Haitian dude upstairs. Last week, his pet rat Ralph left his room and scared the dorm women half to death. Thanks to Elisabeth, both Ralph and Jack remained unscathed. Placating angry college women driven to panic by the sight of a large rat was not an easy thing to do, but Elisabeth managed. Looking after the dorm brats was not an easy job, but someone had to do it.

Elisabeth got up and unlocked the door. And she got the surprise of a lifetime. Before her, smiling naughtily with a hopeful look on her pretty face, was Rose. Elisabeth smiled, and hugged her. Rose grinned, and returned her embrace. They looked into each other's eyes. Rose held Elisabeth's face in her hands. Lords, there was so much she wanted to tell her. She didn't want a casual relationship anymore. She wanted something better. A chance to find real love with someone she was falling in love with. Elisabeth looked into Rose's lovely brown eyes. And for the first time, she saw what she was looking for. the same look of deep longing that she often saw in the mirror when she thought of Rose. Maybe Rose had come around, and now felt the same way. Rose grinned, and silently mouthed the three little words Elisabeth always wanted to hear. Elisabeth's heart skipped a beat. Rose loved her? She felt so happy she could jump. Rose slowly brought her face closer to Elisabeth's. Then, they kissed. It was a deep, passionate kiss. A kiss that communicated their desires for one another, along with their hopes and fears. A kiss that let them both know that they were on the same path, looking for the same thing. A kiss that marked the end of their loneliness.

When at last their lips parted, Rose and Elisabeth looked into each other's eyes. They smiled. Their picture perfect moment was interrupted by an unexpected sound. A round of applause. Standing a dozen feet away from them were a bunch of people. The men and women of the dormitory. Rose felt herself blush. She hadn't known they were being watched. Elisabeth smiled, took her hand in hers and gently waved at the students. The students laughed. Elisabeth looked at them. There they were, the studs and gals of the dorm. Baseball stud Ramon and his "roommate" Joseph. Haitian student Jack and his furry friend Ralph, who sat perched on his shoulder. Rock groupie Hannah and her "permanent guest" Lucas. Even Jessica the building's Resident Assistant. And they were all smiling. Rose looked at Elisabeth, a questioning look on her face. All these people were her friends? And they were cool with her being queer? Wow! Elisabeth smiled, shrugged, and kissed Rose again. And everyone cheered as they went back into the room to finish what they started in the hallway.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,135 Followers