A Hairy Ride Into April

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well," Anna said, with a cursory look around to make sure no one was in earshot, "She's expressed interest in meeting me before. So I've decided to take her up on that offer. If we hit it off, things might get intimate, and then what a surprise for her!" She dissolved into laughter as she slipped her panties off as if on cue, revealing the natural beauty that had so disgusted Sharla.

Anna, who was also naked by then, joined in on the laughter as she closed her locker and picked up her towel. They strolled together to the shower queue, each with a towel tucked under her arm and wearing nothing but a smile. "But wait, Anna," Nicola said along the way. "Don't you have a boyfriend?"

"Yes, but she doesn't know that," Anna said. "I'm bi. Strictly speaking she doesn't know that either. She doesn't need to know either one of those things."

"I didn't know that about you either," Nicola said, and Anna thought she looked pleased to learn it.

But before the conversation could grow any more intimate, they reached the end of the queue. The woman immediately ahead of them, wrapped in a towel, was a brunette named Andrea whom they had both met a time or two. "Hi, girls," she said. "Looks like we've hit a traffic jam, huh?"

"I was expecting it with the weather outside," Anna said, tickled to be talking about the weather while stark naked. "It's a perfect night to come here, isn't it?"

"I guess so," Andrea said, clearly doing her best to look only at her friends' faces but not quite succeeding. "I just hope my husband is up to cooking a little later." Giving up on any pretense of avoiding the obvious, she added, "I'm really impressed with you two, so unashamed."

"It feels good once you get used to it," Nicola said, looking down at her own body, which gave Anna a welcome opportunity to admire her in some detail. Small, pert breasts, and a thin sprinkling of blonde curls that looked almost like an afterthought of her own bush, which she looked up to see Andrea looking at rather intently. "I can thank Anna for that," Nicola continued, giving Anna a pleasant rub on her bare back.

"Well, you know what?" Andrea pulled her towel off. "I feel ridiculously overdressed with you two!" She followed their lead and slung her towel over her shoulder, and let out a nervous laugh as they both drank in the sight of her body. "You're right, this is downright enjoyable!"

"Couldn't agree more," Anna said. Though she enjoyed Andrea's company, she was feeling a little frustrated with the interruption in her conversation with Nicola.

So she wasn't disappointed a moment later when Andrea reached the front of the line, nor did she let it bother her when the woman who had just completed her shower gave them all a funny look on her walk back to the lockers. "Looks like she needs to loosen up a little, too," Andrea said. Before Anna or Nicola could comment either way, another stall opened. "Oop, that's for me!" Andrea said. "See you ladies next time, perhaps?"

"I hope so!" Anna said, while Nicola nodded and smiled. Anna looked behind them and was pleased to see no one else had joined the line.

"So you're bi," Nicola said. "I hope that's not a problem with your boyfriend, he doesn't get jealous when you check out other women, does he?"

"We both do that together," Anna said. "It's kind of a bonding thing for us."

"Wow!" Nicola laughed. "Is that how you met, then?"

Now it was Anna's turn to laugh. "Believe it or not, we met at a gym. Not this one, we were living overseas."

"Two Americans in the same gym, I guess that's an icebreaker, isn't it?" Nicola mused.

"Well, that wasn't the icebreaker." Anna was struggling not to laugh, but she welcomed the opportunity this presented. "We were in an aqua-aerobics class, and, well, I tend to stand out in a swimming pool, you know..." She looked down and patted her giant bush.

"Anna!" Nicola looked bewildered.

"Well, don't expect me to believe you never noticed that about me!" Anna said.

"Of course I did, and..." Nicola paused as a shower stall door opened. "Oh, I guess it's your turn to shower," she said, not trying to hide her disappointment in the interruption.

"Just when our conversation was getting interesting!" Anna said with a wicked smile.

"I know!" Nicola agreed. "If you don't mind my saying, Anna..." Her voice dropped to a whisper. "I've always wanted to say I love your bush. I guess this was my chance to say I admire how unabashed you are about it! Especially after that stupid blog post."

Anna looked at the row of showers. The coast was clear. She took the bull by the horns. "Nicola, I've got something I wanted to ask you anyway, and more to say about this. Want to shower with me?"

She was expecting at least token resistance, but Nicola only grinned and nodded. "I was trying to figure out how to ask you!"

"Oh!" Anna couldn't resist giving Nicola a quick hug, then they both hustled into the stall together before they could be noticed.

"So you and your boyfriend got together because he saw your bush peeking out of your swimsuit, did he?" Nicola asked before Anna even had the water running.

"He really tried to be a gentleman about it," Anna recalled. "But a woman like me knows when that's caught a guy's attention, and I could see he was loving the view. So after class, I 'accidentally' got him alone in the elevator and pulled the emergency stop, and let him finger fuck me."

"Wow!" Nicola exclaimed, once again gazing upon her friend's body in admiration as they both stepped into the steamy spray. "Lucky guy!"

"Lucky gal, too!" Anna said. "You can imagine some of the frogs I had to kiss in this age of waxing before I found him. She soaped up her hands with the intention of washing the subject of their conversation, then had another thought. "Nicola, would you like to do the honors?"

"And how!" Nicola lost no time in pumping some soap into her own hands, and soon Anna was enjoying the sensation of her friend working up a lather in her bush. "This must be such a kick to wash every day!" she exulted.

"It certainly can be," Anna agreed. Sensing her touch would be welcome, she placed her own soapy hands on Nicola's breasts, and was rewarded with the stiffening of her nipples as she rubbed them. "Nicola, I was already wondering, since you read The Lesbo You Know..."

"I'm straight," Nicola said. "But I've always thought women are beautiful, even if I'm not attracted to them like that. Curious, I guess." As she was clearly enjoying rinsing the soap out of Anna's bush, she added, "Now more than ever!" Looking up into Anna's eyes, she added, "God, I really want to kiss you right now, but what would your boyfriend say?"

"Well, speaking of Chuck..." Anna smiled and took Nicola in a wet, naked embrace. "Would you be interested in meeting him?"

"Are you sure you'd want that, given what we're doing now?"

"Nicola, I'll be blunt here, and feel free to say no with no hard feelings, okay. But Chuck and I, we've been...looking for a third. Another woman. If you're interested?"

Nicola looked bewildered. "Wow, and here I thought I was only coming out to work out tonight!" They both laughed, and Nicola continued, shamelessly fingering Anna's pussy as she did. "And I could play with...both of you?"

"That'd be the whole idea, dear." Then she leaned in for the kiss Nicola still clearly wanted, and their lips met in a triumphant smack.

"I'm interested!" Nicola ejaculated after they came up for air. "But how do we know Chuck will like me? Or that I'll like him?"

"We don't," Anna admitted. "What do you say we all meet for dinner Saturday and you and Chuck can suss one another out? But I think you'll hit it off just fine."

"I'm in!" Nicola declared. And they shared another kiss and a long embrace before washing one another's hair and drying off.

Anna was so delighted with her luck that she didn't think to check up on the morning's invitation until she and Nicola had said good night at the subway station. Only when she was alone with her thoughts on the train did it occur to her that she had Sharla's insulting commentary to thank for it all. Which in turn reminded her that she hadn't checked her e-mail to see if Sharla had replied to her invitation.

With no signal on the train, she had to wait until it pulled into her station. Doing her best to act nonchalant -- and largely failing -- Anna opened her e-mail app as she rode the escalator up to the street and clicked on the coveted new message from The Lesbo You Know.

Chuck was watching television when Anna burst in all smiles. "Looks like you had a great workout," he said, standing up to greet her.

"I did, and guess what?" she exclaimed. "I have a date on Sunday -- and you have one on Saturday!"

Anna had been telling herself all week that it was best to stop reading Sharla's blog. But after her enthusiastic acceptance of Anna's invitation, she couldn't resist checking in to see if The Lesbo You Know had seen fit to comment on the matter.

And she had.

I hesitate to announce this publicly because I don't care to be inundated with requests from horny ladies, but I concede that is an occupational hazard. In any event, a faithful, intelligent and very interesting longtime reader invited me out for drinks yesterday, and I have accepted. Out of respect for her privacy, I shall refrain from divulging any identifying information about her, but I will say I have enjoyed her comments and correspondence for quite some time and I can hardly wait for this weekend! Just a reminder, one and all, that one's online persona can catch a cute gal's eye just as much as the right top or the right hairdo can. Watch what you say, girls. It can make all the difference in how well you'll get to know the Lesbo You Know.

Now then, girls, what do you think I should wear? Since I don't post photos of myself on this blog (thank you, patriarchy, for the utter lack of safety a woman can expect online!), I'll need to tell my date what to look for. Have at!

"Watch what you say, girls," Anna whispered in disbelief -- was the irony utterly lost on the bitch? Anna could only assume it was.

But she had no trouble keeping the charade up as she exchanged messages with both Sharla and Nicola throughout Friday. I don't know if you've been following my post on what to wear to our date, Anna, but the consensus is my cargo pants and a green sweater since it's almost spring. I'm not particularly tall, about five-four, and I have a pageboy haircut dyed black. How about you? What should I look for?

Green sounds lovely, Anna replied. I'm taller, with long reddish brown hair, and I know how you like hip-hugging pants, so I'll wear my tightest black slacks and a ruffly white top. See you about three on Sunday? As soon as she'd clicked Send, Anna burst into girlish giggles, wondering if the comment on her hair would ring any bells. Most likely not, but she did wonder if Sharla would recognize her with her clothes on when they met at the café. That would still be a win for her, but Anna hoped she'd get the chance to actually come pussy-to-face with her nemesis.

No such uncertainty awaited her with Nicola, despite a flurry of e-mails about what she ought to wear for the rendez-vous with Chuck and Anna. Despite numerous reassurances from Anna that Chuck wasn't the type to judge a woman by her clothes, she insisted on bouncing one outfit description after another off her. Anna replied that they all sounded good, and indeed she spent a lot of Friday afternoon daydreaming about just how cute Nicola would look in all of them.

As they got dressed for the big moment on Saturday afternoon, Chuck was doing the same. "I hope I don't look too pretentious for her," he said as he pulled on his black turtleneck.

"You two are perfect for each other!" Anna told him from her perch on the bed, where she was pulling on her black patterned stockings. "All day yesterday I felt like telling her, the whole point is if we hit it off, we'll be tearing our clothes off each other anyway!"

"Fair enough," Chuck conceded, admiring Anna in her underwear and stockings as he buckled up his khakis and his belt. "Need a hand with that?" he asked as Anna stood up and pulled on her laciest black dress, a number she usually saved for Halloween -- but this weekend felt like a costume party to her in the first place.

"Please," she said, presenting her back to him so he could zip and clasp it. Once it was done, she turned around and kissed him.

"You're going to knock her socks off in that," he said. "If I don't rip it to shreds first!"

"Down boy," Anna teased. "Save some of that energy for her!"

It was scarcely a five-minute walk to the café, although the weather was stubbornly chilly like the last day of March usually is. Anna was pleased to find plenty of indoor seats still available, and to find Nicola wasn't there yet; she did not want to keep the poor girl waiting when she was probably nervous already. Having had the foresight to get to know the hostess by name, Anna was able to talk her into giving them the table in the corner by the window. "We've got a meeting with a new friend, Mary," she explained, "and we could use a little privacy."

"That's fine," Mary said. "Can I get you some drinks to start?"

"Let's have a bottle of champagne," Anna said.

"Wow, quite a meeting, then!" Mary said as she settled them at the table. "Three glasses?"

"Please."

"Champagne?" Chuck said as soon as they were alone.

"Think of how crummy I felt at the beginning of the week, and all that's happened since then," Anna said. "It's worth celebrating! So is even maybe finding our third, I'd say."

"Fair enough," Chuck said. Before he could add anything else, the door opened and a well-coiffed young woman in a long coat stepped in and took a furtive look around the room. When her eyes met Chuck's, he gave her a hopeful look, which she returned.

That hope was fulfilled when Anna turned around to see her. "Nicola!" she said, standing up. "Welcome!"

Nicola sighed with relief and sauntered over to the table. "So glad you came!" she said, kissing Anna's cheek. Then she turned to Chuck and shook his hand, giving every indication that she liked what she saw. "You must be Chuck. Lovely to meet you!"

"Same here!" Chuck said. He felt a bit silly only shaking her hand given the reason why they were there, but he figured it was best to be a gentleman for now. "I've heard so much about you," he said as he sat down and watched Nicola remove her coat.

"Me too!" Nicola said as she settled herself. "Including that this is all new for you, too?"

"Completely," Chuck said. "We've been talking about it for ages, but it's never happened. And, you know, no pressure if you don't want to." But he gave her a look that made it clear he hoped she would.

For all the consternation about outfits, Anna was delighted with the long blue skirt and gray and white sweater she had finally chosen. "Nicola, you look fantastic," she said. "See how I told you not to worry about your clothes?"

"It's because I worried so much that I look this good, isn't it?" Nicola quipped, and they shared a laugh just as the waiter was arriving with the champagne.

A round of thanks, a toast and a sip for them all, and then Anna spoke up. "So..." she said. "I guess this has to be a little awkward, but..."

"Maybe we should just put our cards on the table?" Nicola suggested. "Chuck, do you want to have sex with me?" She then burst into laughter, a lead Chuck and Anna both followed.

"Why yes, I do!" Chuck said once he'd calmed down a bit. "Who knew it'd be that easy?"

"Well, your lady friend did butter me up quite a bit the other night," Nicola said, and she turned to Anna to see if she was in danger of saying too much.

"I told him everything, Nicola," Anna said. "It's fine."

"I only wish I could've seen it," Chuck confessed. "But I can't promise I only would have watched!"

"I should hope not!" Nicola said, to Chuck's delight. Lowering her voice even given the secluded corner, she continued. "I guess Anna told you, I do love her body, but I'm straight. So I mean, I'm interested in both of you, but..." Another pleading look at Anna.

"I understand," Anna reassured her. "Besides, this is new to us, too. If we don't like it, no need to do it again."

"Oh good," Nicola said. "Of course, I hope we all do like it." Remembering how she had adored playing with Anna, she added, "I'm pretty sure I will!" After they all shared a laugh, she had another question for Anna. "Did you tell Chuck how I look? Underneath?"

"He knows your bush could get lost in mine, if that's what you mean," Anna said.

"But I'm looking forward to seeing it all the same!" Chuck added with a grin.

"Oh good, glad to have that out in the open too," Nicola said, raising her glass. While she managed to get her sip of champagne down, she dissolved into another round of nervous laughter as soon as she had swallowed.

"What's on your mind?" Anna asked gently.

"Well, I guess I'm just still coming to terms with this whole thing," she said. "I mean, I'm just a nice lapsed Catholic from the suburbs, but I do want to do this, and I want you to know I want to, but at the same time I'm struggling with it all."

"Me too," Chuck said.

"Me too!" Anna said. "Believe it or not, I think we know just what you're feeling. Maybe we could all agree to check our guilt at the door?"

"Along with all our clothes," Chuck added under his breath, bringing on another round of laughs.

And for nearly two hours, a sometimes awkward but mostly guilt-free conversation ensued. Everything from first times to the strangest place they'd masturbated to favorite positions was discussed in hushed tones, as they all got more comfortable bit by bit. Only one topic seemed to be off-limits, and it was Nicola who finally broached the subject. "So..." she said when at long last the conversation hit a lull. "Tonight?"

Anna and Chuck looked at one another and saw no objection. Anna said, "If you're comfortable with it, we could. Don't feel you have to, this was just for us all to get to know one another better."

"I'd say we know each other pretty well now, don't we?" Nicola said. "And I've got to say, I'm looking forward to bringing that from 'pretty well' to 'very well,' aren't you?" On that note she gave Chuck's thigh a squeeze under the table, and didn't object when he returned the favor.

"Wow..." Chuck mused. "I'm game if you both are."

"I'll settle the check," Anna declared, standing up. "I need a word with Mary anyway."

"A word?" Nicola asked Chuck once they were alone. "What about?"

"I have no idea," Chuck said. "Oh, unless...tomorrow."

"Tomorrow is her thing with Sharla, is it?" Nicola asked.

"That must be it."

"You're amazingly cool with that, you know," Nicola said. "Most men would be super jealous."

"Most men don't know Anna like I do," Chuck said. "Besides, I know how much Sharla hurt her, or at least I have a pretty good idea of it. You know how confident she is about being different -- that didn't happen by accident. She worked hard on it, and someone she respects undid all that work, at least for a little bit. So I have no problem with her doing what she needs to do to get her self-worth back. And speaking of which..." He turned to face Nicola directly.

"Yes?" Nicola asked with a coy smile.

"You had a lot to do with that too. Thank you." He leaned in to kiss her cheek, but she misjudged his intentions and their lips met. "Whoops!" he said, pulling back.

"I don't think Anna would mind somehow," Nicola said. A glance up at the hostess' post revealed that she hadn't seen the kiss anyway.

"Just drop your coat anywhere," Anna told Nicola when they arrived home not long afterward. She draped her own coat over the kitchen chair just inside their apartment door as usual; Nicola did the same.