A Handyman's Memoir Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
riverboy
riverboy
4,620 Followers

"God those are..." Nicki said softly, and her voice trailed off again. She sat up, still looking at Chrissy. "Steve," she said, "look at how beautiful she is."

"Yes she is, and so are you," I said as I sat down next to her.

I took Nicki's face in my hands and kissed her lovingly. "The two most beautiful women in the world I think."

"You gotta watch out for him, he's a sweet talker," Chrissy said, and the two girls giggled.

By that time it had started to rain lightly, and the sound of it on the metal roof over us was a soothing patter. There are wide roof overhangs so the room stayed dry, and the smell of summer rain mixed with candle smoke was intoxicating.

Nicki was soon ready for more and had her hand on my cock. It responded by doubling in size, and she was fascinated by it.

"He has a beautiful cock, doesn't he?" Chrissy said.

Nicki looked like she was uncomfortable talking about it, so Chrissy encouraged her.

"Tell him what you think of it."

"It's a beautiful . . . cock," Nicki said, her eyes darting up and down between it and my eyes as she said it, and the corners of her mouth curled up mischievously.

"Thank you Nicki," I said softly, running my hands slowly over her. "I think you have a beautiful sexy body. I love your tits, they feel so good in my hands. And your hard nipples are incredibly sexy. You pussy looks so perfect, and it tastes like honey."

Our words seemed to be a revelation to her, and she glowed with the new-found freedom of language, and the knowledge that her young body was so sexually appealing to me.

"You know," she said to me, "as soon as I saw you out in the driveway this afternoon I got tingly and my nipples got hard. I was a little embarrassed by it."

"Oh Nicki, I thought you looked incredibly sexy," I said. "You should be proud of the way you look. You're a gorgeous woman."

It was beautiful to watch her new-found confidence building. She hugged me and kissed me softly, and then wrapped her small hand around my hard cock again.

"Would you like Steve to fuck you again?" Chrissy said seductively.

Nicki visibly trembled as the words hit her. Her breathing got quick and loud, and her nostrils flared again.

"Yes, please fuck me Steven," she said softly.

Chrissy orchestrated it this time, and had me lie on my back. "You need to get him ready," she said. "Use your tongue and kiss your way up the inside of his legs and then put his cock in your mouth and get it slippery."

Nicki followed her instructions.

"Now use your hand on it while you suck his balls into your mouth. Gently, they're very sensitive. Use your tongue on them, and then take them in your mouth."

"Oh Nicki, that feels amazing," I said, moaning softly.

"Now suck on his cock some more, and then, when you want to, get up and straddle him on your knees and guide his cock into you."

Nicki was an A+ student, and soon I was at her tight entrance once again. This time we were able to work it in, a little at a time, without any extra lubrication. Nicki was no longer in need of the 'extra virgin' moniker, she was a woman now.

"Sit up and use your weight to help you down on it," Chrissy said.

"Oh my God it feels...so...Oh yeah! Fuck!" she said softly as I started pumping very gently and slowly up into her.

Soon I was all the way in and she lowered her upper body onto my chest, saying, "yes . . . yes . . . yes" with every slow thrust. Her mouth met mine and we kissed. She was moaning into my mouth with each thrust, and I was moaning into hers. Chrissy was behind her now, running her hands over Nicki's ass and arched back, and down around her sides onto her tits. She must have squeezed her nipples because Nicki reacted violently, breaking off our kiss with her head shooting back and her body tensing. I picked up the pace and gave her her first real fucking, and she came like gangbusters, screaming out as the wave of ecstasy rippled through her body.

She collapsed on top of me, both of us slick with sweat in the humid night air. Chrissy lay beside us and massaged her softly, all the way down her back to the crack of her ass, which made Nicki moan deeply. We lay like that for quite a while and eventually Nicki fell sound asleep on top of me. I gently rolled her off, she moaned softly, and Chrissy got up and got a blanket that she had folded up in the corner.

"We should blow out these candles," she said.

Chrissy pulled the blanket onto Nicki's sexy young body, and we worked our way around the room blowing them out, all except for two by the bed.

"You were wonderful with her," Chrissy said. "I think it was perfect. What I wouldn't give to go back in time and have you be my first..."

"I think the term 'it was my pleasure' was made for this situation," I said, and we laughed quietly.

We climbed quietly onto the bed, on top of the blanket, and Chrissy moved on top of me. We kissed for a while, and I started to get hard again.

"Aren't you worn out?" she asked.

I answered by pulling her panties aside and guiding my cock into her. I wasn't rock hard, so it was a slow entry, but it was very sexy and felt wonderful. We fucked slowly and silently next to Nicki as she slept. I brought Chrissy to a quiet but lovely climax, the first I had ever witnessed of hers that wasn't loud and earth shattering.

"That was beautiful," Nicki said quietly. She had been watching.

Chrissy and I got under the blanket, with Chrissy in the middle, and we all talked quietly for a while in the dim light.

"How come you never had children Christine?" Nicki asked at one point.

There was a few moments of silence. "I did have a child. A beautiful little girl," Chrissy said, and tears welled up in her eyes. "She died when she was four. She'd be about your age now."

Tears were shed by all three of us as we comforted Chrissy, and we talked deep into the night. The girls eventually fell asleep, I blew out the candles at the bedside, and I drifted off to dreamland with my head on Chrissy's bosom, thinking about all the magic she had brought into my life.

riverboy
riverboy
4,620 Followers
12