A Handyman's Memoir Ch. 10

Story Info
Morning lessons for the virginal Nicki.
2.4k words
4.74
94.5k
17
5

Part 10 of the 47 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/28/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
riverboy
riverboy
4,605 Followers

Nicki and I woke alone in the bed to a bright sunny morning. The air smelled clean from the overnight rains, and songbirds were happily flitting around in the trees outside the big screened windows. Nicki's long blonde hair was messy and she looked very sexy, with a wonderful look of satisfaction on her smiling face.

"Good morning lover," I said.

"Oh Steve," she said softly, "you were so wonderful last night." She giggled a little. "I've been waiting years to say that to someone like you."

We heard Chrissy come up the stairs and she entered carrying a tray with coffee and more of her homemade sticky buns. She had a wonderful happy glow about her. I was glad to see it after her sad revelation in the night.

We all sat on the bed and filled our hungry stomachs, me cross-legged and the girls with their legs curled languidly under them. We were all naked except for Nicki's white garter belt and stockings, which still looked ridiculously sexy in the morning light. I thought to myself how cool it would have been if they had turned from white to red last night when Nicki lost her virginity, like a sexual mood ring.

"Can you spend the day with us Nicki?" Chrissy asked. "I've thought of some more things it would be nice to teach you."

Nicki's eyes got big and she exhaled sharply and her nostrils started flaring a little again. Her young hormones could be switched on effortlessly it seemed, and she was obviously excited by the idea of more sex with us.

"Yes!" she said. "God, I'm so horny! Is that normal?"

We assured her that it was, and that it was easily transferable, as she could see from my growing cock. She asked what time it was, and said she only had two hours before she had to leave for a lunch and dinner shift at the restaurant.

"Damn that place," she said as she looked at my hardening cock.

Chrissy moved the tray to the floor and started teaching her surrogate daughter more about the ways of love.

"I have two favorite positions," Chrissy said, "and if you initiate them, they'll make you a star with any man you're with. We'll start with those, and then if you'd like, I'd love to show you what it's like to be with a woman. I just learned myself two days ago, and it was so wonderful..." Her voice trailed of wistfully.

"The best way to get a man deep inside you is to have him fuck you from behind," Chrissy said. "If he's big like Steve it feels unbelievable."

"Get on your hands and knees," she instructed Nicki. "Oh that's nice, you look so sexy like that," she said, running her hand over Nicki's smooth ass.

She certainly did. Wow what a beautiful little ass she had. I moved behind Nicki and kissed her perfect little pussy.

"Ohhh! she gasped, loud enough to scare a few birds from the trees outside. I licked my way around her asshole and she squirmed with delight, and then I flicked my tongue repeatedly across her clit and really got her going. I got her tight little pussy as sloppy wet as I could to help my entry, and I got up on my knees and worked myself in. I entered easier than the first time. It was still slow but we were soon fucking beautifully, Nicki rocking back into me, meeting my thrusts like an old pro. We were both enjoying it immensely.

"Now if you put your shoulders and head down on the bed he'll go even deeper," Chrissy instructed her. She did it and her moans sunk to a deep baritone.

"It's... deep!..... so far inside me!" she exclaimed breathlessly, as if she was telling her teacher it was working as planned.

"God Nicki! Holy shit you feel good!" I said, barely able to hold myself together.

"When you feel yourself getting close to cumming," Chrissy said, "reach one hand back underneath you and fondle his balls."

Our expert student waited a few moments and did it, and the feeling of her hand on me shot me into overdrive. Her incredibly tight pussy blew my mind again, and we both came together in a throbbing, pulsing mass of sexual energy. We collapsed on the bed gasping for breath.

"God I love that!" Nicki exclaimed breathlessly, and Chrissy smiled knowingly.

After some recovery and more coffee and sticky buns for energy, Chrissy continued with her lessons.

"Do you know what sixty-nine is?" she asked.

"I think so. I've seen it on porn," Nicki said, noticeably embarrassed.

"Nothing to be embarrassed about sweetheart. That's where I learned everything. And all fairly recently I'm ashamed to say," Chrissy said, and Nicki looked surprised. "So you know what to do then. Lay your man down on his back. He doesn't have to be hard, it's actually fun to feel him get hard in your mouth."

Nicki laid me down and ran her hands gently over my inner thighs.

"Okay," Chrissy continued, "now turn yourself around and swing your leg over his head and lower your pussy down to his mouth."

"Oh my fuckin' God!" Nicki exclaimed as I put my hands on her hips and engulfed her entire pussy, sucking it into my eager mouth.

I slid my tongue up to the tender spot between her pussy and asshole and she gasped and grabbed my cock. She needed no more instruction from Chrissy, and soon she was sucking the top two or three inches of me and stroking the rest of me with her hand. She noisily and sloppily sucked and moaned, and I concentrated on her clit because I felt I wasn't going to last long—I find the position incredibly hot, especially with a perfect nineteen year old ass in my face. She was quick to orgasm again, grinding her pussy hard onto my mouth, and I came again from the shear intensity of the situation.

She rolled off of me, flopped on her back like a rag doll and looked up at Chrissy.

"Wow, I can see why you like that! she said. "That's so fucking hot."

We rested for a while, all curled up together on the big bed.

"When I watch porn," Nicki said, "the girls put the guys in their mouths a lot farther than me. Doesn't it make you, you know, like gag or something?"

"It does at first," Chrissy said. "You have to practice. I couldn't do it either, so after my first encounter with Steve a few weeks ago I googled it and found lots of advice. I practiced with a banana and after a week I was an old pro."

"You did that for me? Oh man, I'm gonna have to reward you for that later," I said, and the two girls giggled.

"Let me show you," Chrissy said, taking advantage of the gentle stroking Nicki had been giving me. She took my half hard shaft in her mouth and when I grew to full length she let me slide deep into her throat, ending with her nose right against my belly. She pulled off with a loud exhale and looked proud of herself.

"You see?" Chrissy said. "It just takes a little practice, and it feels so sexy to swallow him like that, and feel it throbbing. Gives me the tingles just thinking about it."

A few minutes later Chrissy looked lovingly at Nicki. "You don't have to do this if you don't want to, but would you like to taste my pussy?" she asked.

"I've felt like I've wanted to kiss you all over ever since you took off your bra last night," Nicki said.

Chrissy laid herself back languidly, and spread her legs. I decided to give the instructions this time.

"Start with her tits," I said. "It's amazing how sensitive her nipples are."

Nicki took a big luscious tit gently in each hand and softly put her mouth on one, sucking in the large, dark nipple.

"Oh you sweet girl!" Chrissy moaned.

I took one of Nicki's hands and placed it on Chrissy's pussy, and she gently massaged it while alternating her mouth between nipples. It wasn't long before Chrissy looked and sounded like she would cum from that alone.

"Now lick your way down her belly." I said. "You can sixty- nine her if you want, like you did with me."

She looked at me with a 'that sounds awesome' look on her face, and kissed her way into that most sexy position. Good Lord they looked incredible together! They kissed and licked each others pussies, both moaning deeply, and were soon going at it with fervor. It was a beautiful sight to behold, and I stroked my cock as I watched. After a while they rolled over and swapped top to bottom, with Chrissy on top, her magnificent tits pendulous beneath her. It wasn't long before they both came, with Chrissy having another one of her remarkably powerful orgasms. It was the first time Nicki had seen her go off so hard.

"Holy shit! I can't believe I did that to you. That was so hot!" Nicki exclaimed.

They both laid there exhausted, their beautiful chests heaving.

I brought up more hot coffee, we wolfed down the rest of the sticky buns, and we lay around the big bed and talked. The subject of having two guys at once eventually came up.

"Mmmm," Chrissy said dreamily. "I just experienced that the other day for the first time. One thick cock fucking me from behind, and Steve's big one in my mouth. It was heavenly."

"Oh my God!" Nicki exclaimed, her eyes wide. "That just happened to you? Is that where you guys were yesterday? Oh my God... was it some kind of orgy or something?"

"Well, I guess it sort of was," Chrissy said, giggling a little, enjoying the thought of herself doing something so wickedly sexy.

"Who was the other guy?" Nicki asked excitedly.

"He was this really sexy young musician," Chrissy said, and she told Nicki all about Penny and Johnny and our sex filled visit to the camp, complete with her wonderful version of our night of 'reefer madness'. Nicki was wide eyed and hanging on every word. After Chrissy finished her story Nicki shook her head in disbelief.

"You are the most amazing woman I've ever met," she said. "So what's Johnny's name, I'm dying to know if I've heard of him."

Chrissy told her and Nicki screamed, "Oh my God! My roommates and I just saw him play last week in Saranac Lake! He's so fuckin' hot!"

Chrissy was astonished that Nicki knew of him. A little embarrassed at first, but then sort of proud of herself that she had been fucked by a sexy young guitar player. Nicki loved hearing about Johnny's prowess with his fat cock, and I have a feeling if he plays Saranac Lake next year he's gonna get a tap on his shoulder from Nicki. I tried to imagine Johnny's fat cock in Nicki's incredibly tight pussy. Wow.

Chrissy and Nicki were telling each other deep secrets now, and Chrissy got around to telling her about her sexless marriage, and the fact that she hadn't had a real orgasm until that very week. She told her that was why she agreed to have her join us in our bed, because she didn't want that kind of sexless life to happen to her. Nicki hugged her, and said she was afraid her mother was in the same situation, because her father wasn't home much and had other women on the side. Chrissy said she suspected that about her mother. Chrissy looked at me intensely, her eyes darting side-to-side between mine. I had a feeling I knew what was on her mind.

"Your mother's such a sweet girl," Chrissy said to Nicki.

"I've never heard her called a 'girl' before," Nicki giggled.

"Well," Chrissy said, "she's quite a bit younger than me."

"No way!" Nicki said, looking astonished. Then she shook her head and said, "I can't believe that. You're ageless."

After a few moments Chrissy said, "Did you know Steve has a handyman business? That's how we met."

Nicki started giggling hysterically as she thought about it, and her eyes twinkled. "So you work in beautiful lonely women's houses? And fix their problems? Oh, that's just the juiciest, hottest thing I've ever heard in my life."

"I was thinking about your mother," Chrissy said.

Nicki instantly stopped giggling and I could see her furiously thinking.

"But what about you Christine, would you want to share him?" she asked. "Oh...what about me...?" Her voice trailed off and her eyes got big.

"Well, that's the only thing wrong with the idea," Chrissy said. "I'll gladly and proudly share him, but it would be completely up to you. I know it could be very awkward for you after what's happened between you and Steve. I'll tell you though, I feel like Steve is the most wonderful and trustworthy man I've ever met, and I have no doubt he would keep your secret."

"I won't tell a soul about what's happened here Nicki," I said. "This was just between the three of us, just like I'm sure you won't ever tell a soul about Chrissy and me being together here."

Nicki thought hard about everything, and said to Chrissy, "You know, I'll bet Steve would be the best thing that ever happened to her. How could I say no to that?" There was love in her eyes and she embraced us both.

"Oh my God what time is it?" Nicki said, looking startled.

She was thoroughly late for work and quickly got on her cell phone. She looked at us and held a finger to her lips.

"Hi Mr. Dean? This is Nicki . . . I know, I'm very sorry. I was on a trail ride this morning and my bike broke. There was no cell signal for the phone, and I had to walk back out of the woods . . . okay . . . Yes, I'll be there in forty-five minutes. Thank you."

"Wow, that was impressive," I said with a laugh.

"I guess I'm 'rapidly descending into debauchery' too," Nicki giggled, and we all laughed.

We walked her out to her car and she hugged us both tightly. She and Chrissy were both misty-eyed.

"I don't even know what to say. This was just so . . . beyond my dreams." She hugged me again. "I hope we're together again someday," she said quietly in my ear.

She hugged Chrissy again, a long wordless hug full of meaning, and then got in her car and drove off down the long driveway waving her hand out the window.

riverboy
riverboy
4,605 Followers