A Handyman's Memoir Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, that'd be great," she said. "It's always nice to meet new friends. So what happened with her daughter."

"Her name's Ally, and Nicki's her daughter. Nicki and her boyfriend came to a... you know, I think I should let her tell you...if she wants to." Lee searched deep in my eyes again, and her eyes got bigger.

"You guys didn't..." she stopped and waited for a reply that didn't come. "Did you!?! They came to one of your parties?! With her MOTHER?!"

"I'll let Allie tell you about it if she wants to," I said. "It's not right for me to talk about it."

"Holy shit, maybe you are a crazy sex maniacs," she said. "What the fuck have I got myself into."

"No Lee, no," I said, taking her hand in mine. "You've got nothing to worry about. Nothing happens with me unless EVERYONE is comfortable with it. That's the way I handle everything in my life. My father taught me to be a gentleman, and I think he taught me well. Don't worry about anything, OK? I'd hate for this to spoil the beautiful afternoon we've had."

Lee rolled her body against me. "Sorry, it's just a lot to take in, ever since last night. It WAS a beautiful afternoon, wasn't it," She kissed me and fondled my soft cock. "We'd better go or I'll let you fuck me for another hour."

We made sure there were no boats in sight and took a quick skinny dip to clean ourselves up. The paddle back was downstream with the current, and didn't take long at all. Ellie and Emma were dressed in shorts and t-shirts on the deck, and they walked down as we approached the seawall. They gave their mother a funny look as we greeted them — their women's intuition seemed to be fully formed already.

"Jeez mom," Emma said, shaking her head and looking embarrassed.

"What?" Lee asked, blushing a little.

"Nothing," Emma said, shaking her head. She was blushing too.

I extricated myself none too gracefully from the kayak. "Thanks for lettin' me use your boat Emma, it's pretty sweet," I said. The girls were silent.

They carried Emma's boat, and Lee and I carried hers, and we stowed everything in the shed.

Emma fingered her mom's blonde hair and pulled out some long pine needles. They shared a look that's hard to explain. "You girls ready for dinner?" Lee said, and she hugged them both.

"It was really nice meeting you Emma, Becka," I said with a smile.

"You too," Emma said with a neutral look. Becka was silent, but smiled a little.

"Thanks for the nice time Lee," I said. "You're all welcome any time if you want to see the old place next door. The paint job my friend did on the porch is worth checking out — it's pretty awesome."

Lee walked me to the little trail down near the water.

"See you soon I hope. I'm guessing a kiss or a squeeze of that cute ass would be spotted by their eagle eyes," I said, glancing at the girls.

"Yeah," she laughed. "Thanks Steve. I needed what you gave me today. Bad. I don't know if we should make a habit of it, but..."

"Habits can be fun," I smiled. "We'll just play it by ear." I winked at her and walked into the woods.

12