A Handyman's Memoir Ch. 43

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
riverboy
riverboy
4,581 Followers

"I don't know," I said. "I feel like . . . I don't know. I guess being in love with more than one woman has it's benefits. If all of you left me at once I'd be a basket case."

"You're a fascinating man Steven Mills," she said, wiping away the last of her sniffles.

We walked next door and Emma ran out on the deck to hug me.

"She's crazy for not choosing you," she said as she held me tight.

"No she's not sweetheart," I said. "I'm ten years older than her. I'm sure she made the choice that felt right to her. If he's a dick we'll have to smack him around though, okay?"

"Okay," Emma said, looking up at me with a sad smile.

Lee broke out a bottle of tequila and the three of us got rip-snortin' drunk. "To Becka!" we toasted over and over. When the bottle was empty Emma and I rolled Lee into bed, and I stumbled home through the woods.

riverboy
riverboy
4,581 Followers
12