A Handyman's Memoir Ch. 45

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My body was spasming well after my orgasm, something I hadn't experienced before, and I collapsed next to Margie.

When Bonnie had recovered a bit of her sanity she lifted her tired head and kissed Margie softly. "Best weekend ever," she said quietly to her old friend. She laid her head back on Mark's chest and he held her silently. I pulled Margie down and spooned her, and the four of us fell under the spell of the silence in the room and the luxuriousness of warm flesh in our arms, and fell asleep.

———————

We woke an hour later at four in the morning, and the girls gave us beautiful, sensual blowjobs and then rode us to quiet orgasms.

"This is gonna sound ridiculous, but I've really gotta go," Mark said. "I've got a date this morning at ten o'clock."

"Oh my!" Bonnie said. "I'm afraid we haven't left much for her."

"It's a first date so it probably won't come to that," he said. "It is gonna be a little weird though, with all this on my mind."

"I hope you don't think I'm to forward, but I'd love to go on a date with you sometime," Bonnie said. "I'm only four hours away. I come up for weekends once in a while."

Mark looked like he'd just won the lottery, and they immediately made plans for him to drive down to her place in Pennsylvania the next weekend for an art festival.

After Mark left, Margie and Bonnie and I slept on my bed. I woke to a beautiful sunny day and got up to make coffee and bagels. The girls looked wonderfully disheveled when they came out to join me, and they both picked up their summer dresses off the floor and slipped them on over their naked bodies.

"You two look happy," I said.

"Mmmm," Bonnie cooed with a sexy smile. "Being well fucked does that to a girl."

We took our coffee and bagels out to the porch and listened to the morning birds.

"So where does your friend Lee live," Bonnie asked Margie.

"On the other side of that little strip of woods there," she said. "There's a foot path down near the water."

"A well worn path I'd imagine," Bonnie said with a smirk. "Having a man like Steve move in next door must be like winning the lottery."

"That's gross hyperbole Ms. Burns," I said with a little smile.

"Very good Steven!" she said. "You remember your studies!"

"She loves you ya know," Margie said to me.

"Lee? I love her too," I said.

"So . . . what are you waiting for?" Margie asked.

"Not waiting," I said. "Just . . . living."

"How would you feel if she got married?" she asked.

I sat dumbfounded by the question, and felt like my body was being squeezed by some sort of invisible torture device. I was finally able to get some words out through my malfunctioning lungs.

"What are you talking about?" I said feebly.

"Whoa!" Bonnie said. "You weren't kidding when you said you loved her, were you?"

"I . . . what . . . what are you saying Margie?" I said. "Is there something I should know?"

"I think you know it already," she said with a sweet smile. "And if you didn't you do now."

"You know you just gave me a panic attack," I said. "That's not nice."

"Use it," Margie said. "Think about it. And stop waiting."

12