A Handyman's Memoir Ch. 47

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
riverboy
riverboy
4,596 Followers

"Mom, I . . ."

"No need to explain honey," she said with a loving smile. "Contrary to what you might think, your father and I are sexual creatures too you know. I understand. Not only that, I don't think I've ever been prouder of you. To have all these women here with you today, all friends with each other and all beaming with love for you and Lee. You father and I certainly did something right."

"Mom, I don't know what to say," I said.

"Don't say anything honey," she said. "Just don't be surprised when you learn that your father and I are human too."

I looked over at my dad as I tried to decipher what my mom seemed to be dancing around, and he was still deep in a smiling conversation with Chrissy. As I looked at her the little black dress vanished and she stood there naked with her hand rubbing the crotch of my fathers pants. I shook my head and they were standing normally again. Maybe it was me who had had a few too many drinks.

"You look much too serious," my mom said as she pushed me away. "Go! Have fun!"

I went back to Lee, and within moments my mom was dancing with Ron in the middle of a happy group on the dance floor.

"My mother just blew my mind," I said to Lee. "I'm definitely not a kid anymore."

Lee laughed. "So did she really hit on Mark?"

"I think maybe she did," I said. "She didn't go into too many details about she and dad, but she knows about all our women friends here, where they came from. And dad's over there practically making out with Chrissy and mom not only seems cool with it, she's dirty dancing with Ron. My mind is officially blown."

"What's that old saying, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree?" Lee laughed. "Come on sweetheart, I want you to meet some friends from the hospital."

———————

Half an hour later Lindsey and Julia came over while Lee and I were having a quiet moment.

"Steve, you parents are a delight," Lindsey said. "Why didn't you ever tell us they're swingers? I would have invited them to the playroom."

"Oh my God!" Lee said in a near whisper, and I stood silently, unable to speak.

Lee tried to muffle a chuckle, but it broke through into a silent belly laugh. I looked at her with big eyes, astonished at what was happening.

"Apples and trees sweetheart," Lee said, still chuckling. "Apples and trees."

"Don't tell me you didn't know?" Lindsey said, with a look of happy surprise on her face.

"Wow," Julia said with a smile. "This is too much! I think I've finally got the perfect erotic story to write. I'll post it on that Literotica website you showed me, right Steve?"

"I need a drink," I said as all the blood drained out of my face. "My mother and father? Wow . . ."

"I should have known it was genetic," Lindsey said. "You're way to good at this for it to have just sprung out of nowhere. So can I invite them over sometime, or is it to weird for you?"

"It's way to weird," I said. "You understand, right?"

"Of course sweetheart," Lindsey said. "That father of yours sure is hot though. Be sure and let me know if you change your mind. You might want to mention your discomfort to Chrissy. She and your dad . . . oh, I don't see them, do you? And your mom seems to be missing too."

"Oh my God," I said quietly as I scanned the crowd to no avail.

"Deep breaths baby," Lee said, and she kissed me. "This day's all about love and happiness. You know as well as anyone it can happen lots of different ways. Your mom and dad love each other deeply, anyone can see that."

"Absolutely," Lindsey said. "They're a wonderful couple. You should be very proud of them."

"I am," I said. "It's just a surprise. I'm good though. I need a drink, and I need to dance. You guys in?"

"We'll dance with you two any time you want us," Julia said.

"Abso-freakin-lutely," Lindsey said. "Let's get this party rockin."

Lexie's band was rockin' indeed. She had brought an extra amp and extra electric guitars for Johnny and Marta to play, and they were jamming up a storm, with the Hammond B3 organ driving the groove higher and higher. The dance floor was a frenzy.

———————

Lee and I left in a cab three hours later in a shower of rice. We wanted to spend a quiet night alone in the boat cabin, a clean beginning to our new life together. I reclined on the bed while she stripped for me, the hot little wedding dress sliding down her perfect body, showing me that she had worn nothing underneath but a lacy white garter belt holding up her stockings.

"God you're a sexy little thing," I said, chuckling at her boldness.

She climbed onto the bed on her hands and knees like a cat.

"And you're a sexy big thing," she said as she unfastened my tuxedo pants. "I'm surprised at your restraint, not fucking me right there on the dance floor or something."

"Oh I wanted to," I said, and I moaned as she took my big cock in her mouth. "If I had known your pussy was naked it would have been a wild scene for sure."

"Does my husband want to fuck me now?" she asked in a delightful little voice between sucks.

"I do," I said. "I want to fuck my sexy wife until the end of time."

She straddled my still fully clothed body and lowered her beautiful pussy onto me. My cock swam into her velvety depths, deep into the warm ocean of her soul. We looked into each others eyes and it felt like the first time all over again, an incredibly exciting feeling that washed over us both like warm rain and summer wind. It was the most amazing feeling I had ever had with a woman, a deep interconnected love that tied us to the heavens like a mainline shot of heroin.

We fucked our brains out that night. There's no better way to put it than that. We were tired when we started, and exhausted halfway through, but we didn't stop. We couldn't stop. It was just to perfect, a night to remember, a night of lovemaking we'll remember for the rest of our lives together.

The next morning we woke to sunlight streaming though the portlights. We had slept the whole night spooning, just as we were when we had fallen asleep. I slipped my morning wood into Lee's pussy and slowly fucked her.

"You're insatiable," she purred.

Quiet orgasms brought the day into focus, and we snuggled in each others arms for a while, rocked gently by wakes from passing boats. My phone buzzed with a text.

"Holy shit, it's after noon!" I said when I looked at it. "Mark's wondering when we're leaving."

"We're all ready, right?" Lee said.

"Yeah, my camp'll be closed up with about a half-hour's work," I said. "Yours too I think. What should I tell him, four o'clock? That'll give us a few hours to say our goodbyes."

An hour later people were showing up in droves to bid us farewell. Mark made a beer run and an impromptu party broke out in the yard of Camp Silver Beaver. At one point I actually looked up toward the heavens and thanked Connie for everything she had done for me—the place I live, the boat I love, and my incredible wife—none of it would be in my life if I hadn't met Connie.

"I don't know if I should tell you this man, but the party in your parents room at the hotel last night was off the charts," Mark said, snapping me out of my sentimental thoughts.

I stood there like a spectator at a car crash, wanting to see, but knowing you probably shouldn't look. Mark could tell I was curious, so he continued.

"They had a nice big room, and it was rockin' man. Everybody was comin' and goin'. Mostly cummin', if you get my drift," he said.

"I get it," I said with an embarrassed smile. "Please don't tell me you got with my mom."

"No man, I won't," he smiled. "Your Aunt Katherine's got a new hobby though I think. I'm pretty sure she was new to it all."

"Oh my God!" I said quietly, with my face in my hand.

"What's the matter sweetheart?" Lee said as she joined us.

"Mark's just filling me in on the 'off the charts' party in my parent's room last night," I said.

"Oh no!" Lee said with a chuckle and a smile. "Do tell!"

"It appears my Aunt Katherine has a new hobby," I said embarrassedly.

Lee started laughing. "This is too much! So who was there?" she asked.

"Pretty much everybody," Mark said. "It was some wild shit."

"You know, weddings have that effect on people," Lee said. "I guess ours was a good one."

"Best wedding ever," Mark said, glancing over at Margie and Bonnie. "I hope mine's even half as good."

"Dude!" I said. "Bonnie?"

"Just thinkin' about it," he said quietly. "Is it crazy?"

"Hell no it's not crazy!" I said. "You guys are awesome together. And think of all the jealous guys at our next reunion when you walk in with her on your arm. Keep me posted all right?"

I gave Mark a big hug, one of many throughout the gathering that afternoon.

My mom and dad showed up about an hour before we left, looking sheepish as they walked across the lawn towards Lee and me.

"No need for that look you guys," I said. "If anybody can appreciate peace and love and naked bodies it's me. It would have been nice if you had eased me into this revelation though."

"Sorry honey," my mom said. "but it's not an easy thing to talk about with your child."

"Tell me about it," Lee said sarcastically. "I'm guessing my girls were there last night."

"They're wonderful young women Lee," my mom said, skirting the question nicely. "You did a marvelous job raising them."

"Please tell me my mother and father weren't there," Lee said.

"No honey," My mom said. "They left right after you did."

Mom and dad made the rounds, hugging all their new very close friends. Lee and I gathered the last of our provisions for our nine month journey, and we walked around the two camps with Ron and Becka and Emma to make sure everyone was up to speed on looking after the two places.

"Don't worry buddy," Ron said reassuringly. "It's all cool. We got it handled."

After giving tours of the boat to those who hadn't seen it, I fired up the big diesel engine and let it warm up. Lee and I stood on deck, looking over all the loving faces that had changed and defined our lives over the last two-and-a-half years.

"I gotta say," I said loudly, "You're the best friends anybody could ever hope to have. We're gonna miss you guys. We love e-mails and phone calls, and there's spare bunks anytime anybody wants to meet up with us. We'd love it. We'll be in New England for two months, and then south for the winter. Come see us please!"

"Thanks for the great send off everybody," Lee said. "We love you!"

Lee hugged her daughters, Ron and Mark untied our lines, I engaged the big propeller and water churned under the big wooden boat. Connie was underway again, and a chorus of goodbyes and a yard full of waving hands sent us on our way.

Last fall when I left on my boat for the first time, I felt like I was starting a new life. This time, with Lee at my side, I well and truly was.

The End

riverboy
riverboy
4,596 Followers
12