A Handyman's Wife Ch. 08

Story Info
Nighttime in the suburbs part 2.
1.4k words
4.63
26.4k
7
0

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/01/2022
Created 01/06/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
riverboy
riverboy
4,594 Followers

I told Ronnie about how I masturbated in the kitchen with our neighbor Rick watching. At first he was pissed because he doesn't wanna make things weird in the neighborhood, but I could tell he thought it was hot.

Ronnie gets up late at night sometimes too. You'd think he'd sleep real good because he works so hard, but he often wanders around in the middle of the night for a while. Maybe it's the food he eats or something, I dunno. So anyway, this morning he tells me about what happened last night...

It's like a week after the thing with Nick, and Ronnie's sitting at the kitchen table at like two in the morning having a snack when Nick's wife Beverly switches on the light in the same room I saw Nick in. Ronnie's sitting in the dark with just the light of the streetlights, so she doesn't see him.

"She turned on the laptop on the desk," Ronnie says to me, "and it's angled so I can see it pretty good. I'm just eatin' my cereal, watchin' kinda casual, and I see porn on there."

"What!" I say to Ronnie. "Fuckin' Bev watches fuckin' porn! You gotta be kiddin' me!"

"Not just porn, it looked like fuckin' girl-on-girl shit," Ronnie said with a smile.

"No fuckin' way!" I said.

Now Bev, she comes across like an old schoolmarm or something. She's not any older than me I don't think, but she just got that air about her, you know what I mean? The thought of her watching girl-on-girl porn just about blew my mind.

"So," Ronnie says, "she just sat there watchin' it, and I could sorta tell her hand was on herself, you know what I mean? I wish that window was bigger."

"You and me both," I said. "I couldn't see Nick's cock either."

"She was gettin' into what she was watchin' and pretty soon she had her shirt open," Ronnie says. "She didn't have a bra on, which seemed weird for her, but I guess it was nighttime so..."

"You saw her tits!" I said. "It's funny, seein' Bev's tits is like one of those things you don't think ever happens to anybody."

"I know, it was like one of those 'what the fuck' moments," Ronnie said.

"So what do they look like?" I asked, always curious about such things.

"Pretty damn nice," he said. "She sure keeps 'em hid good though, I never would have guessed it."

"So what happened next? Don't even tell me you saw her cum! That'd be too fuckin' much," I said, shaking my head in disbelief at the thought. "It's weird thinkin' that she even knows how."

"Oh she came," Ronnie said with a smirk, "It was pretty fuckin' hot, and then she got busted. Her head turned around all nervous like, and she closed the laptop and started pullin' her shirt closed. They were talkin' or somethin' and then her chair turned and she started suckin' on a big hard cock."

"No fuckin' way," I said. "Why didn't you wake me up sweetie, this is too fuckin' much!"

"I thought about it, but I didn't know how long it was gonna last," Ronnie said. "I couldn't see much at that point, other than her suckin' the cock, which was enough I guess. It was pretty fuckin hot, just because of who she is and all."

"Fuck yeah!" I said, wishing I had seen it all.

So, here's the clincher, the thing that just takes it all way over the top — after Ronnie tells me all this and he's pulling out of the driveway to go to work at about seven-thirty that morning, Nick pulls in the driveway next door from the fuckin' night shift he sometimes works!

I'm standing at the front door thinking 'what the fuck' and Ronnie pulls back in the driveway like he forgot something. I hear him talk to Nick as they both get out of their trucks.

"Hey Nick, what's up man?" Ronnie asks him.

"Got shifted to nights again man, it's a bummer," Nick says. "I hate sleepin' all day. I talked to Bev last night, she said she was sayin' up late to try and get more on my schedule."

"Sucks man, see ya around," Ronnie said, and he came in the house.

"Okay, what the fuck!" he said when he walked in. "That was not Nick last night."

"I know baby, what the fuck!" I said. "The plot fuckin' thickens, huh?"

So Ronnie leaves, and right after that Bev and Nick's kids go off to school, and I'm thinking what the fuck, was she sucking her son little Nicky's dick? So I look out the window and Nicky's got a friend with him who must have spent the night, a real cute boy.

Later in the day I was outside and Bev was out, so I talked to her.

"What'd ya have another kid when we weren't lookin'?" I said.

"Oh, Jeff you mean?" she said. "No his parents are out of town and he's staying with us for the weekend. He and Nicky think they should be able to stay alone because their eighteen, but they're still in high school, so you know there'd be a party."

"Keep him away from that cute daughter of yours, he's kinda hot," I said with a smile.

"Yeah, I'm keepin' an eye on him," she said.

I'll bet you are, I said to myself.

So I decided to stay up late and see what the fuck I could see. I know, it's nosy, but what the fuck, it's hot, and I love hot shit. Ronnie worked real hard all day and was tired, so he went to bed shakin' his head at his nosy wife.

"Don't stay up all night," he said. "And don't get caught."

I figured it was the best night to maybe see something because it was Friday and I didn't think Nick worked nights on the weekend. I made sure our house was dark, and their house went dark about midnight. I sat in my dark kitchen for an hour-and-a-half nibbling on cookies, and then right about two o'clock the light goes on in the back office room. Next thing I know Bev's sitting on the desk in her short nightgown and Jeff's standing between her legs kissing her. He pulls the straps over her shoulders and out come her tits. They really were nice, Ronnie was right! Fuckin' A if the boy doesn't start sucking on them big time. Bev was loving it, and it was super hot to watch, especially knowing how conservative she is most of the time.

After a few minutes she gets off the desk and goes down on the boy. It must have felt good, because he was looking up at the ceiling and swaying a little, and then I could tell from his body language that he came. It didn't take long at all, but it was probably super hot over in that room. I couldn't tell if Bev swallowed or not, but it sure looked like maybe she did.

She got back on the desk with her nightie pulled up and her legs spread, and the boy dove in for some good eating. I've never seen Bev look happy before, she's always kinda stern, but holy shit did she have a happy look on her face. Having your pussy licked will do that to you. Happy, happy, happy. I had my fingers in mine and I was happy too.

After a few minutes of happy happy, Bev leaned back a little and spread 'em wide. Jeff put his nice looking cock in her and she just closed her eyes and went to heaven. I could tell it was good for her — real good. I was wishing I could walk over and join in. Jeff had some good speed, like young guys do, and I'd be surprised if they weren't making more noise than they wanted to.

Eventually Bev stopped the energetic young guy, and she got down and bent over the desk so Jeff could do her doggie. I don't know how experienced he was, but he squatted down and stuck his face right in there like he knew what he was doing and Bev looked back at him like 'oh fuck yeah you dirty boy!'"

After he ate her ass nice he plunged the Jeff stick back in and fucked the shit out of her. There was no way they were being quiet at that point — it was game on, wild stuff. I guess that room must be away from the other kids rooms, because Bev didn't seem to give a shit, she just let him go wild on her and loved every minute of it. It was so fuckin' hot I came hard in my kitchen chair, and Bev, well she just went to heaven again.

Nighttime in the suburbs. It's fuckin' crazy!

riverboy
riverboy
4,594 Followers