A Hard Day at Work

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My dick was slick and there was a small puddle in my pubs from the leaking. Candy seemed to know just when to stop short of having me explode. Leaving my thin dick just bobbing and seeping.

This was what I had wanted for so long. This is what I had dreamed of. My perfect, beautiful wife taking control and sexually teasing me mercilessly. I was in a daze. A daze of love, lust and delirium. The lunch bell rang and the door opened and reality reared its ugly head once more.

Dick walked in with a bottle of good wine and a cheese plate. He seemed to know Candy's favorite luxuries. They sat at his desk talking softly and laughing. Eating and drinking. Their voices just too low for me to hear. After 30 minutes, Dick poured her another glass of wine and moved his chair closer to hers.

He kissed her again, this time lingering. Offering his tongue to her. Candy jumped and looked at me with a look of surprise and guilt. My eyes bulged open wide. She was finally going to come to her senses and call this all off. We would go home and work things out. She sighed when she saw my wide eyed stare. She had misread the look on my face. She thought I was still enjoying this. I shook my head just as she turned hers back to Dick and out of my eyesight. This time she kissed him. For the next 20 minutes they made out like two teenagers in those chairs.

Deep, long kisses and hands roaming. Never under any clothing but I saw Candy visibly gasp as her hand traced the outline of Richard's growing bulge. She sat back, smiled at him, and continued to rub him there until the bell rang once more singling the time to return to work.

"Can't you stay?" she seemed to plead to him. "You are the boss."

"I am the Boss." He replied giving me a nasty smirk.

He stood Candy up to give her one more dawdling kiss. This time he reached under her skirt, causing it to raise so I could see her white satin panties. He squeezed both her ass cheeks as he kissed her. The first time either of them had gone under the outer clothes.

Richard left the office and returned to who knows where. Candy went back behind his desk and busied herself once more on his computer. I was left ignored. She didn't notice, or at least didn't acknowledge the tears running down my cheeks.

Over the next hour, I stared at Candy as my dick finally began to soften a little. I noticed that her blouse was lower-cut than normal and the top 2 buttons were undone. As she shifted in her chair I could see the top of her push-up bra. It was one I had bought her that showed off her tits very well. She had never worn it in public before. Come to think of it, I don't think I had ever seen her wear those thin white, see through panties outside of our bedroom either.

My mind raced. Was this planned? Did she discuss with Dick what was going to happen today, on the phone last night? Did this excite her? Did it occasion her to take out her toy and use it last night as I lie on the couch alone? My dick was growing hard again as she stood and stretched.

"I had things I was supposed to get done today Eddie." She exclaimed. "I had to cancel a dentist appointment which will cost us $50. to reschedule. Then again, if you were out of a job, no more benefits, I couldn't afford to go anyway now could I?"

I gave her a foreboding look. I would never allow that to happen. She had to know that.

It was now 1:30. Three and a half more hours to the work day. Candy unbuttoned the rest of her buttons and her bra clad boobs looked as if they wanted to jump out at me. She looked marvelous. I wanted to kiss, lick and suck on them.

"Have I been a bad wife Eddie?" she asked as a single finger slipped inside her bra and circled her now hardening left nipple. "Have I not met your sexual desires and needs?"

As she moved to her other nipple I could see the top half of the left one still out and standing at attention. She teased that one as well before exclaiming:

"I want to give you what it is you seem to need and desire."

Did I still want this? Did I just have a fantasy, or was this all to real occurrence, what I really wanted. Again I was rock hard and without having been touched there. My balls ached and begged for release.

Candy slid her hand down the front of her skirt and I could see it moving about inside there. She removed it a moment later and painted my upper lip with her pussy's wet secretions. She was excited! I could smell it on her. Excited over my fantasy that now threatened to be the death of me or my marriage.

"I will try to do what it is you want Eddie." She said sadly and slowly. "Richard has quite the impressive bulge, I don't know if once he shows it to me, I will be able to control myself with it." She looked at my little throbbing dick and smiled.

She patted my leg and said "I will try to still find a use for this little guy."

The rest of the workday she would sit at the computer, then parade around me. Flashing her nipples and her panties at me. She had lost her blouse by her chair and just walked about in her short skirt, bra and high heels. Ten minutes before the day was to end she got up for one last time.

"What do you think husband?..." She lifted her skirt high showing her panties with a full wet patch from her juices that had been produced by toying with me.

I began to shake my head yes with excitement at seeing her arousal, Then she finished off her two point question. "With or without these wet panties?"

She pulled them down as she asked. Before I could change my head motion from yes to NO! she giggled and stepped out of them.

"I do agree, they would probably just be a waste."

With that she bought them over and wrapped them around my dick and began to jerk me off with her juices and my own dripping precum as lubrication.

The silky smooth, wet panties had my dick ready to explode in 30 seconds.

"I guess I should ask how you really feel about going ahead with this."

She reached for the tape on my mouth as she continued to jack me off. The quitting bell sounded, the office door opened and Richard entered. Her hands were removed and the wet panties were left lifeless on my wet throbbing denied penis.

"Opps." She feigned. Pretending modesty as she covered her half exposed nipples with them.

Richard took her hands and pulled them behind her back. Holding them with one of his massive hands, he used the other to dexterously unsnap her bra with two fingers and his thumb. It take me a good minute to get one off of her I thought to myself as the bra hit the ground and her tits bounced freely.

Dick was the one that was now kissing, licking and sucking on my wife's naked breasts. Candy just seemed to swoon. She had only had a few lovers before me. None that she said were any better than I was. I always thought that was for my ego. But seeing her now in Richard's big strong grip made me think otherwise.

She pressed her belly against the massive outline of his cock. Moving up and down on it as he played with her boobs.

"Your just dying to get a look at that aren't you sweet thing?" He asked her.

Candy just moaned as he released her hands and let her drop to her knees before him. Her lips took over the action of her stomach and traced his cock inside his pants. Richard stepped back, undid them and stood before her.

Candy looked hungry, ravished even, as she slowly slid his pants down and over the bulge. Not an easy task as it formed a tent in his boxers. She looked at me. A sorry look? Faked if it were. The grin on her face was that of a kid in the candy store as she wrapped her fingers into the waistband of his shorts.

She kissed his stomach and slowly trailed them down. Once again navigating the tented structure of his underwear. What appeared SHOCKED us both. He was only, maybe, an inch and a half longer than me. About seven inches long, but he was easily three times my girth. He was packing a true coke can down there. Candy would be ruined to me if he were to ever get that inside of her.

All she could do is stare at it as she wrapped both her hands around it. One had no chance of circumventing it. She gave it a firm squeeze and a large dollop of precum pushed out the slit.

"It's so HARD!" she exclaimed as she licked the juice from it and kissed his slit. She looked at me and smiled.

"Eddie, it's not only so much bigger, its so much fucking harder. Now I know why you work with metal'" she exclaimed to him as she tried to force it into her mouth.

Richard continued to play with her excited nipples as she gave her best effort to suck his cock. She would push as much as she could into her small mouth until she had to back off gagging, and coughing for breath.

Again I was being ignored as my wife and my boss found pleasure in each others hands. Candy tickled and toyed with his huge balls as she continued to try and please him with her mouth.

Her ass was facing me and her skirt had ridden up so I kept getting flashes of her asshole and pussy as she continued to smother on his cock. I could see the wetness creeping down her thighs as her excitement with his cock continued to grow.

I was awoken form my stupor when I heard Dick say to me:

"I'm going to fuck your wife now Edward. I'm going to show her, for the first time, what it means to be fucked by a man."

Candy swooned again and just fell off of his cock and onto the floor. Her legs up in the air and spread wide like a whore. Richard smiled at her, picked her up like a ragdoll and set her on the corner of his desk. He didn't even bother to remove the skirt that was folded up over her belly now.

Candy again raised and spread her legs, begging to be filled by his monstrosity.

"Be gentle." She pleaded as she grabbed hold of his cock and tried to pull it inside of her.

She rubbed its imposing head up and down her wet slit. She worried she would have the same trouble, getting it into her pussy as she had getting her mouth around it. She wanted it with a deep craving. Dick pressed it to her opening and she gave a loud GRUNT as he poked just the massive head inside of her.

She withered on the desk and came harder than I had ever seen her cum before. He was only an inch inside of her and she had her first orgasm of the day. As did I. I was so embarrassed when I came into her panties that still blanketed my swollen dick.

Richard lifted her little body off of the desk and impaled her on his cock as he walked the both of them towards me. Candy let out a scream of pain and pleasure as a second orgasm exploded in her loins. Her eyes rolled back in her head and she almost passed out as he entered her fully in one easy motion.

Her pussy was stretched in a way it had never been before and it looked as if it might tear if not for all the juices flowing from her and lubricating them. When she had regained her senses, Dick pointed her eyes to my spent little dick, still twitching in the soiled panties.

"Oh god husband! If I had known how intoxicating this would be for both of us I would have given myself to Richard years ago."

Dick just laughed, set her back on the corner of his desk and began to rail her pussy. Deep, long, hard strokes once again had her on the boarder of cumming and /or passing out.

I was spent. Again tears found their way down my eyes as Richard demolished my sweet wife's pussy. What had I done? What was I thinking? As I wallowed in self pity and the worry of ever satisfying my wife again Candy urged on my employer.

"FUCK me Dick, cum deep inside me. I want to feel your hot cum filling my married pussy!"

"Still want that as well Eddie?" he asked as his pace quickened. He was getting close to giving Candy her wish.

He turned her eyes to meet mine and they both stared as he exploded inside of her. Cumming rope after rope into her distorted cunt. He was in her so tight that not a drop leaked out. She came what seemed like an endless orgasm as he shot off inside of her.

When he was finally spent is cock withdrew out of her with an audible PLOOP. A stream of his thick, creamy white goo rivered from my wife's vagina. His cum looked like a faucet pouring back out of her little body. Her pussy gapped and looked as if I could put my whole arm up in there and she wouldn't notice.

Candy laid on the desk and whimpered inaudible words. I myself must have passed out from the exhaustive turn of events. When I did regain consciousness a few minutes later, the tape was off my hands, feet and mouth. I was still naked, still had her panties draped over my now flaccid lap.

I heard Richards motor home drive off in the front of the shop. There was a note from Candy next to my chair. It read:

"Thank you Eddie for insisting on this until it became a reality for us. Richard and I are going to enjoy the rest of the weekend. He says to tell you we will be home Monday evening. He also said to tell you he restricted your access on the computers to work business only. I have also removed your home computer and we can discuss that when I return home. Please make sure you wash my panties that you got all dirty. My bra is there somewhere as well. Please find it and make sure it's clean as well. Oh and Dick says to clean his excess jizz off of his desk. Sorry dear, I just couldn't hold it all in. I will try harder to keep it inside of me and bring some home to you on Monday. See you then, Love, Candy"

12