A Harem of Men Slaves

Story Info
A slave owner introduces a woman to her slaves.
3.2k words
3.88
103.2k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
radassat
radassat
44 Followers

"Everybody ready in 2 minutes," said the harem master while she rang the bells. "Mistress will be here with her guest."

I heard her void from the upstairs and I knew I had to leave everything and go to the main salon of the apartments. But before I did that I quickly removed my clothes. The first rule of the house was that we were not allowed to wear anything in the presence of the Mistress unless she demanded so. Fully naked, I left my room and run downstairs. The other men were doing the same thing and we gathered in the big salon where Mistress used to visit us.

"Hurry up," said the woman that summoned us. "Take your places, as usual."

That meant we had to align on two rows, on the left and right of the room. But we always did that in the same order, the order Mistress decided for us. She grouped us in two dozen, and we had to stick to our group. The first group was for men with small cocks, and the second one for men with big cocks. Having a small cock my place was in the first group and we aligned on the left. It did only take a few moments for us to align and then we waited for Mistress to come.

She appeared several minutes later. She was a beautiful woman, in her mid thirties, having an amazing athletic body and the most beautiful tits in the world. They were very big, but firm and hard and she had perfect round dark areolas. It was heaven on earth. She was dressed in a long see through dress that allowed the shape of her body, but especially of her great tits to be spotted. Her nipples were punching the fabric, looking eager to get out and smile to the world. We were just slaves, but Mistress was our goddess.

She came in the company of a young, beautiful woman. She wasn't probably older than 20. They were laughing and the moment the young woman saw us she exclaimed a "wow" of surprise and her eyes lightened. She stopped in the doorway looking at as.

"Well, didn't I tell you that I have so much goodies for you?" said Mistress and the young woman looked delighted.

"Oh, yes," she said. "I wish that one day I'll have my own harem like this. My mother has only five and it becomes boring. Thank the gods for the parties."

She was mostly staring at the guys on the right. She had all the reasons. They had really big cocks. In general they were twice as big as the rest of us.

"I think we'll have enough to pick from," said Mistress and the young woman agreed, nodding her head.

"What do you want to pick?" asked Mistress.

"Well, I'm tempted to pick some of this guys," she said pointing to the big cocks group, "but maybe I should choose from both sides."

"I think that's a good call," said Mistress. "We can have fun with all of them. Basically that's why I have these ones," she said pointing to us on the left. "Then what do you say about two from here, and two from here?"

Saying that she pointed first at our group and then at the other one. The young woman looked at us and said:

"Perfect, Cornelia."

"Let's start with these ones," said Mistress and turned to us. "Let's look at them."

They started from the doorway and the young woman looked at the first guy.

"So small; small cock, small balls," she said.

"Well darling, these are all small," said Mistress and they moved to the other guy.

"I like this kind of cock," said the young woman. "That is smaller than the balls. I like how the balls hang beneath them. This is the kind of cock I'll like to play with," Saying that she moved to the next guy.

"Is he cut?" he asked the Mistress.

"Yes, he is," she confirmed.

"I think I'll prefer for today a natural one. But I'd like one with almost no skin and big hanging balls."

"Then I think I have exactly what you want," said Mistress and moved towards the other end of the row, towards me, with the young woman following her.

I was the one before the last in the row, and on my left there was a young man that fit the description. He was the smallest of us, but his balls were so big; the tip of his cock, covered with almost no skin was barely reaching the half of his scrotum.

"Oh yes," said the young woman. "Exactly the kind of cock I was having in mind."

"Great," said Mistress. "Then we made the first pick."

The next moment the young woman moved her attention to me and when she saw my cock she exclaimed, "Lovely! What a piece of foreskin."

"Yes," said Mistress, "A big one." Then she paused for a moment and added, "Well, I kinda work him for that; him and a couple of others."

"Really?" asked the young woman, "How?"

"I can show you later," said Mistress.

"Great," said the young woman. "I want to pick him too."

"Very well," concluded Mistress. "That means we're finished here and we can move to the other ones."

They turned their back to us and moved to the other line. I was glad that they picked me. I was happy knowing that Mistress will play with my cock. It was a real pleasure to make me cum, especially that we were not allowed to masturbate, under very heavy punishments. Since it was some time since I had cum, I was really eager they chose me.

"Oh, so many big cocks," said the young woman. "I don't think I saw that many in a single room, to be honest."

"Yes, this is a fine collection," admitted Mistress. "It cost me a lot."

"I'm sure it pays off," said the young woman.

She looked at all of them for a while, not knowing what to pick or where to start. Then she moved to the third man in the row, a big black guy.

"I think I'd like to have this one," she said to Mistress.

"All right, that is a good choice."

"Aren't they all?" asked the young woman and they both laughed.

She moved to the next guy in line and looked at him for a moment, then to the next. It looked like a hard decision for her, as she moved from one to the other, each cock attracting her.

"I'd like to suggest something," said Mistress.

"Let's hear," said the young woman turning to her.

"I have a fresh slave, quite young. I have it for a month only." She pointed to the one before the last in the line and the young woman turned her attention to him. They walked to him and admired his cock.

"As you can see, a big, thick cock," said Mistress.

"Yes, very beautiful," agreed the young woman. "And that is another big foreskin."

"Yes, it's actually the biggest, and I'm working on it to get bigger."

"I think I'll go with your suggestion and pick him too."

"Great," said Mistress, "Then we are all set". Then she turned to the harem master and said, "Bring me leashes."

That meant she was taking us to the dungeon. She always liked to take us there with leashes on our cocks. The woman brought her four leashes. She took then and showed the young woman how to use them. It was a lather ring to put around the cock, with glans hamper, well secured with laces and a double cord around the balls. The middle of the hamper was linked to a one meter cord used to pull us.

"First you put the lather ring," she said to the young woman and did that on the young guy's big cock. "Then, you wrap the cords around the base and tie them." She showed that to her; she was very skilled with those as she liked to strap us in those leashes. "Now tie the laces on the ring, making sure it's still." She did that and completely secured the big cock. She grabbed the leash handler and said, "And now we're done."

"Nice," said the young woman admiring the leather straps the Mistress mounted.

"Now, you do the rest," said Mistress and handed over the leases to the young woman. "Use the same on the black guy and the smaller two on the other ones. They are too small for this one."

They moved to the black guy and Mistress pulled the young slave after her. The young woman grabbed the black cock in her hand and imitated the moves Mistress did to tie it. She managed to hook it up quite fast and Mistress congratulated her.

"Very good, looks like you got it."

"I think so," said the young woman.

She grabbed the leash and they both moved across the room towards us. She first put the guy on my left in the leash and I watched her moves. It wasn't very easy with such a small cock, but she managed to do it. Then she made one step to me and grabbed my cock. Her small hand was warm and soft, but firm. Her touch felt good and as she worked on it, my cock grew bigger. She pinched my foreskin for fun and then pulled it back completely before mounting the ring and the hamper.

"Good," said Mistress when she was done. "Now we'll go to the dungeon. The rest of you are dismissed," she told the others.

She grabbed my leash and the guy's next to me, and handed the other two to the young woman and they pulled us after them to the dungeon. It was the place where Mistress liked to torture us. And that was what she was preparing for us.

The cell was lighted by torches on the walls. On the front wall there were chains bolted into the stones. It was the place where she used to cuff us. There was place for exactly four men and she drew us there and one by one put us in the chains, with hands up and the legs spread and well fixed. I was on the left, the guys with the big cocks in the middle and the small guy on the other side.

"I'll show you some tricks now, how to treat them," said Mistress.

She grabbed the leashes of the small cocked and black guy and put the other two in the hands on the young woman. She started to pull them, pulling the cock and balls of the first two guys. The young woman who was holding my leash and the young guy's next to me imitated her and pulled us.

"Pull, release, pull, release," told Mistress demonstrating what she was saying. The young woman did the same and my body bent forth when she was pulling and back when she let us go. They pulled harder and hander until we screamed.

"That's it," said Mistress and they enjoyed doing that for a while.

"Now let's take them off," she said and I was happy to hear it.

They came to us and removed the leases and the cords that were securing our cocks for them. It was a relief.

"I'll show you how I work these guys to get longer foreskins."

When she said that I knew what was to come. She when to a corner where there was a table and various instruments hanged on the wall and she picked two clamps and two metal balls and returned to us. She handed on pair to the young woman.

"This is what I use to hang on their cocks. It's pulling the skin, making it longer."

She moved to the guy next to me who had the big foreskin, and fixed the clamp on it. Then she hooked the metal ball to the clamp with a small chain. The cock suddenly was pulled down by the heavy ball and Mistress grabbed his balls and caressed them while the other woman watched her.

"You like this slave?" asked Mistress.

"Yes, Mistress," he answered.

"What do you want slave?" asked Mistress again.

"I want to have that long foreskin you like, Mistress," he answered.

"Very good!" she said, and then to the young woman, "See how submissive they are? They learn quickly what is good for them."

"I can see," said the young woman. "Can I try it now?"

"Yes, please," agreed Mistress.

The woman came to me and grabbed my cock and put my foreskin in the clamp.

"Make sure it's well fixed," said Mistress, "otherwise it might fall."

The young woman pulled it a little bit to make sure it was holding well, and then hooked the ballast ball to it and released it. It pulled my cock down and the young woman seemed to enjoy the sighted of my tortured small cock.

"That's how you should keep them every day for hours, until you're satisfied with the results," Mistress said.

"I understand," said the young woman.

"Let' do something with the others," said Mistress and they left us and went to the other two guys. "This is how I like to punish them."

She kneeled before the guy with the small cock and big balls and grabbed his balls firmly in her hand.

"First you grab the balls," she told the young woman. "And hold them well. Then slap the cock."

Saying that she hit the small cock and then did it again a second time, much harder so that the guy moaned. The young woman grabbed the black guy's balls and slapped his big cock. It balanced one side to the other in front of her eyes. And then she did it again, and again, and the third time the man screamed and she liked it and hit him again, softer and then again really hard making him screaming again.

"That's it," said Mistress. "You're a fast learner." She paused for a moment, just to slap the guy one more time and the said, "And then, when it hurts, grab the cock and suck it very hard. Just suck it, nothing else, and then when he screams, hit him again."

The young woman put her mouth on the head on that big black cock and sucked it as she was told. The guy felt pleasure at first, but after a while he moaned because of the intense pleasure and pain. She let it go and hit it again, just to make him scream again.

Mistress stood up and the young woman rose too.

"How did you like it?" asked Mistress.

"It made me wet," she said.

"Good," said Mistress. "I think I'd like to eat that wet pussy of yours."

"Oh, please," begged the young woman.

Mistress put her hands on the woman's shoulders, grabbed the dress and removed it from the shoulders, letting it falling on the flour and exposing the naked, beautiful body of the young woman. Her breasts were big and soft, and he hands of our Mistress moved down and touched them, caressing them. Then, she removed her own dress, remaining naked in front of us. She held the young woman in her arms and they kissed passionately. My cock tried to harden but the weight of the metal ball kept it hanging down. Mistress moved one hand down, between the woman's legs and spread them a little bit and touched her pussy.

"Oh, you're really wet," she told her and the woman smiled to her.

Mistress played with that pussy a little bit, while kissing the woman and licking her breasts. Then she put the finger that she used to probe the pussy in her mouth and licked it.

"Oh, I love your taste," she said.

She put her middle finger back in the woman's pussy and oozed it and then offered it to the young woman. She put it in her mouth and licked it completely.

"You like your own taste?" asked Mistress.

"Yes..." answered the woman.

"You want more?" asked Mistress?

"Please," the woman said.

Mistress put this time two fingers in that pussy and then gave them to the woman to lick them. After that, she kneeled in front of her and kissed her pussy and started to lick her. The young woman moaned and Mistress grabbed her bottom cheeks and held them firmly while she dived into the young pussy and produced a lot of pleasure to the girl. Her body started to tremble once in a while and she moaned almost all the time. When the woman was closed to an orgasm she stopped, looked up at her and asked.

"Would you like a big cock inside you now?"

"Oh, yesss..." said the young woman.

Mistress stood up and came to us and released the black guy from the chains. He was so lucky to put his cock in that young pussy.

"I'll lay down," said Mistress to the young woman. "Lick my pussy while he fucks you."

Saying that she laid down and the young woman laid on her ready to lick her pussy. Mistress licked that young pussy once more then she made a sign to the black guy to kneel behind the woman. She grabbed his monster cock and directed it easily into the wet young pussy. The woman moaned as the cock entered her. He started to fuck her, slower in the beginning, faster and faster later, while her mouth was hooked on Mistress' pussy. Beneath the two, Mistress was playing both with his balls and her clit. After a few minutes, the woman was screaming in pleasure and her body shivered all the time. She had a powerful orgasm and cried out resting her sweated face between Mistress' legs. Mistress removed the big cock from her pussy and started to jerk it. After a while the young woman came to her senses and started to eat Mistress' pussy again. In a short time, Mistress had an orgasm and she screamed and jerked the big cock so hard that it cumed releasing loads of cum on Mistress' big tits. She milked it well and then put it in her mouth and sucked him dry. Looking at them I wished it was my cock in Mistress' mouth and my cum on her breasts.

"Thank you Mistress," he said when she released him and made him a sign to go.

"It was wonderful," said the young woman. She turned around and looked at Mistress and saw all those loads of cum on her bits. She leaned her head down and licked it, swallowing everything and cleaning Mistress' breasts completely.

"I think I can eat you all day," said Mistress. "Why don't we go to my bedroom and do this more?"

"I'd love that," she said.

They stood up and Mistress took her and led her to the door.

"What happens to them?" asked the young woman.

"Oh, well, I'll send someone to release them later," she said.

They left and I remained there with the clamp on my cock for more than an hour, until the harem master came and released us from the chains.

"Mistress asked for you. Go to her bedroom," she said to the young guy next to me. "As for you two," she pointed to me and the other small guy, "She gives you permission to masturbate today," she told us.

"Thank you," we both said.

Later that day I jerked off thinking at that young pussy Mistress was eating in her bedroom.

radassat
radassat
44 Followers