A Helping Hand

Story Info
One should always help a neighbour in trouble.
2.1k words
4.34
239.1k
120
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,543 Followers

Catherine was the girl next door. I've seen her out and about ever since she was a child, and she's now grown into quite a lovely young woman. That's not to say that I know her. I didn't get on particularly well with her parents as we were just completely different personality types, so Cathy was just the kid next door.

She must have been about nineteen or twenty when I finally got to know her a bit better. It was a long weekend and her parents had gone off to their holiday house at the beach, whereas Cathy had stayed home. She had a couple of guests staying with her for the weekend. Female guests, in case you were wondering.

My first thought was that Cathy and her friends would be throwing a bit of a party, but not so. Friday night passed peacefully enough. I could hear music playing and assumed that they were entertaining themselves doing female things, whatever they might be. Saturday they just seemed to relax around the house and do some sunbathing. Saturday night they dolled up and headed out.

Typical sort of Saturday night for her age group. Mine, too, come to think of it. I didn't exactly dress up, but I did hit the pub to meet some friends and play some pool. For some reason I was just feeling edgy and a bit bored that night, not really good company, and I headed home early.

That explains why I was home when Cathy and friends came rolling up. The three of them had imbibed a few too many, it seemed, but had retained enough common sense to catch a taxi home. Either that or some kindly soul had loaded them into one and sent them off.

I happened to be sitting on the front veranda enjoying the cool breeze and having a final beer before I went to bed. I saw the taxi pull up and the girls pile out. Cathy lingered for a few moments paying the cabbie while her friends sort of staggered down the path to the front door. They sat down on Cathy's front veranda while she came trailing along, fishing in her bag for her keys.

Cathy took a while opening the door. I suspect that she found the lock was moving around a little, avoiding the key she was trying to use. I've found locks do this once you reach a certain stage of inebriation. Anyway, eventually she made the key and lock connection, opened the door and called on her friends to get up and move on in.

Her friends totally ignored her, as they'd both fallen sound asleep. I could see her shaking them, but they were having none of it. Morpheus had them and was keeping them. Feeling in a generous mood, I wandered over to see if I could give her a hand.

Cathy was almost in tears when I arrived. She couldn't very well leave her friends out on the veranda for the night, but neither could she waken them or carry them in herself.

"Cathy," I suggested, "why don't you just lead me to where you want them and I'll carry your friends in?"

I stooped and picked up the nearest young woman and indicated to Cathy that she should lead the way. She led me through to her parents' bedroom, asking me to dump my cargo on the bed. Very nice bed, too. A king size. Nothing like having plenty of room.

"I'll go and get your other friend," I told her. "You take off your friend's shoes and dress and tuck her in."

Leaving Cathy to do that, I returned to the front veranda and picked up the other sleeping beauty and brought her through to the bedroom, dumping her next to sleeping beauty number one.

Cathy, instead of following my suggestion, was just standing there, looking at her friend. Instead of just packing it in at that stage and heading home, my evil gremlin came to the fore.

"Cathy," I said quietly, "you can't really expect then to sleep in their party dresses. I'll give you a hand."

I slipped the dreamers shoes off while Cathy watched, then after a quick check to see how the dresses were fitted, unzipped them and eased them off, leaving the two girls in their lingerie. I then flipped the doona over them. Cathy had been watching me do this, mouth open, shocked that I should be so casual about stripping them. Well, partially stripping them, anyway.

"Your turn," I told her, encouraging her to sit on the bed.

Bending down I slipped off her shoes and then had her stand up again. Before she caught on to what I was doing I had the zipper at the back of her dress undone and was helping her out of it. By the time she was starting to react I'd also undone her bra and was easing the straps off her shoulders and down her arms.

Finally catching on to the idea that if she didn't do something she'd be naked. Cathy clutched at her bra, holding it against her breasts and blushing.

"Stop it," she snapped. "What do you think you're doing?"

"Undressing you for bed," I said, switching my attention to her panties and pulling them down.

Cathy promptly let go her bra to grab at her panties, which was an error on her part. When she reached down to grab her panties her bra dropped straight down, the straps slithering down her arms and revealing a very nice pair of breasts. And she was also far too late to catch her panties and I had them down and around her ankles. Lifting a foot I disengaged them from one leg and then the other.

Cathy was looking confused and shocked. All of a sudden she was naked and she wasn't quite sure how or why that had come about. She wanted to hide behind her hands but also wanting to use them to push me away, resulting in her doing neither.

"Why'd you do that?" she demanded, while trying to sit on the bed and use the doona to cover herself.

"You needed your dress off so you could go to bed," I pointed out, quite reasonably, I thought. "I just thought I'd take off your bra and panties as well so they wouldn't be in the way when I make love to you."

"That's very kind of you," she told me, a bit stiffly, "but I don't want you to make love to me."

"Mm-hmm?" I hummed, pushing her back so she was lying on the bed, pushing the doona away at the same time. I hadn't stripped her just for her to cover up her charms with a stupid doona.

"I mean it," she told me, her voice firm, projecting decisiveness.

"I'm sure you do," I said, cupping her breast and squeezing it.

I ran my hand lightly over her body, reaching for her mound. Cathy very quickly covered herself with her hands, but I just pushed them away and took possession of the prize.

"I said no," Cathy pointed out, sounding a little stressed. "I want you to stop this, now!"

"I heard you," I murmured. "In case you hadn't noticed, I'm also ignoring what you say."

I squeezed her mound when I said that, giving a gentle emphasis.

Standing up, I quickly stripped, while Cathy watched in surprise. Until she saw me naked I don't think she'd really gathered what my intentions were. Now my intentions were standing out a mile, in a manner of speaking.

"But I said no," Cathy protested. "You can't."

Settling back onto the bed next to her I smiled at her.

"I can and I will," I pointed out. "Now be a good girl and be quiet for a while."

Once again my hands took control of her breasts and pussy, playing with them and teasing them into an aroused state. Cathy may not have had as much to drink as her friends but she'd certainly had enough to relax her inhibitions. She may not have wanted me but her body was relaxed and ready, and Cathy's protests had only been verbal. She certainly hadn't tried to resist physically.

I sucked lightly on her breasts and nipples, not wanting to leave any bruises (this time, anyway). While I was doing that my fingers were exploring, dipping between her legs and easing their way past her lips and into her secret self.

It was easy to tell that Cathy was aroused. Her labia had flowered, opening to encourage my entry, while I could feel that she was warm, wet and waiting. I didn't hurry, continuing to play with her, teasing her, building her expectations.

Finally, I moved over the top of her, settling between her thighs. Cathy was breathing hard, but looking away, trying to pretend that this wasn't happening. I eased her lips a little further apart, edging the tip of my cock between them and then pressing lightly. Cathy gave a little gasp when she felt me there, but still refused to look at me.

I stayed like that, poised ready to enter her, waiting for her to acknowledge what was happening. I could almost smell the tension in her as she waited, knowing what was about to happen and wondering why it hadn't already occurred.

At last Cathy gave this little choking sound and looked down at the junction of our bodies to see what I was doing. She gave another gasp as she saw me pressing against her, and then let out a little squeal as I chose that moment to push forward.

Cathy could both see and feel the head of my cock invading her body, and now her eyes were glued to where I was slowly sinking into her.

"Bend your legs and push up against me," I told her, and she did, lifting her knees high and driving her hips up against my shaft, encouraging it to sink deeper, faster.

With that simple action I drove right into Cathy, fully sheathing myself in her. Then I pulled out and came back in again.

Once started, Cathy couldn't seem to help herself. She pushed firmly up against me when I thrust down into her. I started slowly at first, letting her get used to the feel of me in her, letting her accustom herself to meeting my cock whenever it advanced.

Slowly our pace increased, and soon we were banging together in fine style. Cathy was gasping and squeaking as I drove into her, little pleas burbling out of her as she clung to me, desperately trying to hold me to her as we danced our little dance. She was loud enough that I took a quick look at the two sleeping beauties to make sure we hadn't woken them, but they slept on, oblivious to what was happening.

As they say, all good things must end, and so it was for us. Eventually I knew that I was about to climax, and I was trying to hold back, waiting for Cathy to reach the explosive point. She was close I could tell, and soon I could feel those preliminary ripples as her climax started coming full steam upon her.

I relaxed and let myself go, dropping my mouth to cover Cathy's, muffling the scream she gave as she climaxed, clutching me tightly within her, taking my seed as her own.

I held her as she came slowly back to earth and then, to my surprise, she smiled at me and fell asleep, with me still in her.

Quietly disengaging, I dressed. I wandered into the en suite and ran a flannel under warm water. Going back to Cathy I wiped her down and dried her while she slept peacefully.

Glancing at the three sleeping beauties, a thought occurred to me. Cathy was clean shaven. What about the others. I wrestled with temptation and won. Easing the doona off the other two young ladies, I relieved them of their lingerie. They didn't really need it for sleeping, after all.

Neither of Cathy's friends were clean shaven, both having neatly trimmed little muffs. I fetched the electric razor I'd spotted in the en suite and attended to that little detail, keeping one eye on them to see if they were going to wake up. Apart from one of them smiling when the razor ran across her, there was no reaction. (I wonder what she was dreaming of when that razor was vibrating against her mons?)

Covering the girls with the doona, I then went home.

Ashson
Ashson
8,543 Followers