A High School Bet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They broke from the kiss and Jessie slowly slid Lizzie's little pink t-shirt over her head, all the time maintaining eye contact as Lizzie was lost in the beauty of Jessie's eyes and face. Then Jessie slowly unzipped and slid off Lizzie's skirt until her friend was dressed just in a white bra and little white silk panties. Jessie again leaned over to kiss her friend as Lizzie was lost in the joy of the moment. As she continued to kiss her Jessie unclasped her friend's bra and let it fall to the ground. Lizzie felt her free, pert breasts even more erect and her virgin pussy become wet.

Breaking from this kiss Jessie bent down and began to plant further kisses over Lizzie's pert breasts with her luscious red lips. Looking down Jessie could see a sexy red lipstick mark over one of her tits. She felt herself getting wetter as Jessie reached down and gently ran her hands over Lizzie's wet pussy through her little white panties.

Finally Jessie knelt down in front of her friend as she sat on the bed. Lizzie was now so wet that her white panties were almost see through as Jessie slid them down her smooth legs to reveal Lizzie's virgin pussy lips and a small amount of fluffy downy pubic hair. Lizzie's pussy was wet and her clitoris erect.

Jessie paused for a moment and looked up into Lizzie's eyes, her face, framed by gorgeous blonde curls with her lipstick slightly smudged was the most beautiful thing Lizzie had ever seen and as she looked down on Jessie she could see right down her gorgeous cleavage through her open blouse. Looking up into Lizzie's eyes Jessie said again in a reassuring yet sexy purr:

"You don't have to do anything you don't want to,"

Looking down on her gorgeous friend, whose attractive face was inches away from her erect clitoris Lizzie smiled:

"This is exactly what I want."

Jessie began to kiss around Lizzie's swollen pussy lips as Lizzie moaned in pleasure gradually Jessie began to lick along Lizzie's slit before beginning to suck on her friend's erect clitoris. Lizzie moaned and groaned ever louder with the expert pleasuring her friend was giving her as she began to play with her own breasts. Jessie looked up at Lizzie, and was re-assured by her friend's expression of ecstacy.

Lizzie couldn't hold her virgin self in much longer against Jessie's expert oral assault and with a final, extra loud, moan of pleasure she felt her body shake with her orgasm, it felt like electricity running through every nerve of her body as it shook with joy and she squirted her juices into Jessie's mouth. Finally, her orgasm complete, Lizzie colapsed, smiling, on the bed having just received the greatest thrill of her life.

At that moment both she and Jessie looked up to see Jesse come in the room applauding.

"Congratulations Jess, looks like you've won our bet after all."

"Bastard," was all Jessie could say as she slapped him.

Lizzie was heartbroken as she tearfully and quickly put her t-shirt and skirt back on and turned to Jessie through her tears. She'd lost her treasured virginity all just because of a bet.

"I thought you really liked me," she said tearfully to Jessie, "I thought you really cared about me. But it turns out your nothing more than a cruel, deceitful bitch."

Without waiting for a reply Lizzie ran again from the house in tears. Landing a second, harder, slap across Jesse's smug, grinning face that made her twin wince with pain, Jessie took off after Lizzie, finally catching her half way down the street.

"Lizzie, please can we talk," she said as Lizzie turned her back on her, "Let me explain!"

The pleading tone in her voice and the sound of her tears and emotion made Lizzie turn back towards Jessie. Sure enough there were tears and a pleading look in her friend's gorgeous blue eyes.

"OK, I only started to hang out with you because of this stupid bet," with that Lizzie almost turned to walk off again, "At least hear me out," pleaded Jessie as Lizzie stopped again, "I only hung out with you AT FIRST because of that, but then I got to knowing how great and fun a person you are."

"Really?" said Lizzie through the tears.

"Really. I had such fun spending time with you. I really did care about you. I even tried to call the bet off, and tried to warn you about Jesse. I never wanted to win the bet. What happened in my bedroom there just happened. I never planned it, I just wanted you to be happy. Come on" she pleaded, "Didn't you enjoy it? Didn't we have fun together?"

"I suppose I did," said Lizzie, no longer crying.

"Then can't you forgive me? I'd really love to be friends again, I've never been happier than with you."

Looking into her friend's attractive, perfect face and deep blue eyes Lizzie knew she really cared about Jessie and couldn't let her go even for this, she knew she would forgive Jessie. A smile came to her lips ("you should smile more often" Jessie had once told her) and she fell into Jessie's arms and pressed against her friend's prodigious bosom. They locked lips in a passionate kiss and Jessie knew that all was forgiven.

Breaking from the kiss Lizzie was pleased to see the sparkle of pleasure back in Jessie's blue eyes and her brilliant white teeth and luscious red lips spread in a smile:

"And you know what. Because I won the bet we can take whatever revenge we like on Jesse," she winked . . . .

To be continued

12