A Hike in the Wilderness

Story Info
A young couple's misadventures with hunters.
3.8k words
4.23
18k
21
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barkirk
barkirk
3,074 Followers

All characters are 18.

Jessie and Marcy looked out at the view. "This is incredible," Marcy sighed. "Let's take a break and just lie here in the sun." She shrugged off her backpack and then flexed her shoulders to loosen them up.

"No shit! How far do you think that far mountain is?" the 20-year-old boy asked.

"50 miles? Maybe more," the 21-year-old slender blonde said as she pulled off her tee shirt.

"What are you doing?" Jessie asked, "We're just 50 yards off the trail."

"Relax. I've worn bathing suits showing basically what I'm wearing now," she said stepping out of her shorts. "This," she swept her hands down her body just covered by bra and panties, "is nothing more than anyone has seen before."

Jessie nodded and stripped down to his tidy whities. She was beautiful and he wasn't going to complain if she felt like showing skin. It wasn't as much as she showed in her bikini though. Her jog bra hid her perfect breasts unlike the tiny bikini she bought last year, though he could make out her slit beneath her thin panties. They both were tired from the 8 miles they'd packed in and were soon dozing in the warmth of the sun on the high ledge.

"Oh, lookie here," a gruff man's voice woke them both up. They were shocked to see four men in orange and camo hunting gear leering at them, well, actually, leering at Marcy.

The girl scrambled for her clothes but the man who'd spoken quickly chambered a round, the sound echoing off the rocks, "I don't think so. Stand up and let me get a good look at you," he ordered.

Jessie jumped up but was grabbed by two of the men. The third guy grabbed some duct tape, tore off a piece, and taped the boy's wrists together. He shoved him back ordering him to sit there or he cut his balls off. As he said that he pulled out a long blade and spun it easily in his hand.

The first guy looked at the girl, "Nice, but let's see all of you." When she didn't move he nodded to the third guy.

The 50-something man went over and quickly sliced off the boy's underwear then took the knife and pressed the blade against the boy's scrotum.

"Wait! What are you doing? Don't hurt him, please!" she cried.

"Are you going to do as we say?" he asked the girl. "Good, smart girl. Now strip," he said firmly after she meekly nodded.

Marcy was blushing furiously as she hesitated as if wondering which to remove first, but the older man stepped over and sliced her top and then her panties right off.

"Ding, ding, ding, I think we have a winner. Tom, go down to the trail and make sure no one comes up here. Jerry will relieve you in half an hour. We're going to take turns with this nice piece of ass," he grinned.

"No, please..." the blonde cried softly, her arms vainly attempting to cover her nakedness.

"Stop it, don't touch her," Jessie yelled as he tried to stand. He was slammed back as the man named Tom slapped him hard across the face.

"She'll do what we ask, won't you sweetie? If you don't we'll be feeding you your boyfriend's balls. Daryl, can you show our little slut here how sharp your knife is?"

The second man went over to Jessie's pack and easily slit the tough fabric from top to bottom kicking it aside spilling the contents.

Marcy gasped. She had no idea a knife could be that sharp. She looked at the first man and nodded even though he said nothing. "Jessie please, let them do what they want...just don't hurt him," she begged Bo.

Jerry grabbed the boy's wrists and dragged his ass across the rock to a tree, then he took more tape and wrapped Jessie's wrists to a branch.

Jessie never felt so vulnerable and helpless. The man had kicked his feet apart, stood between his legs, and slowly swung his hunting boot toward his exposed balls.

"Got the idea?" Jerry sneered, "or is a little faggot like you into this?" he asked.

The boy quickly shook his head before looking back at Bo and Marcy.

"Ok, I want to see more of you," the man said. He lifted her easily and plopped her ass on a granite ledge. She was almost totally limp as he spread her legs wide putting her feet out to the sides. "It's like God put this here just so we could fuck this sweet cunt," he said admiring how her pussy was lined up perfectly with his crotch.

She'd been this exposed at the gynecologists, but this was different with three strangers leering. She felt a throbbing in her pussy and could feel her labia open revealing her pink insides.

"Daryl, Jerry, check this out. Ever seen a prettier little cunt?" Bo asked. He slid a finger inside the girl and laughed, "Holy shit, the little slut is sopping." He stuck the dripping finger into the girl's mouth who sucked the juices off not wanting to anger him.

"Fuck me, Bo. That's the smallest cunt I've ever seen, good thing Tom's not here. He'd fucking destroy her." Daryl laughed as he shoved a dirty finger into her pussy.

"Oh, God! Easy!" the girl cried as the other two men roughly finger-fucked her pussy.

Jessie tried not to look but Mary's body was spectacular. Her C-cup breasts sat high on her chest, nipples hard and pointing slightly up as if offering themselves to the men. She'd trimmed her pubes and the V formed on her mons pointed down to her pussy. Then the dark curls and the various folds inside her crotch were like parenthesis framing her intriguing hole. He'd never thought how all the various aspects of a girl's groin all pointed to the vagina. He felt his cock throb but he couldn't look away.

"Ok, let's get to it," Bo said. He yanked down his pants and waddled between the girl's wide-open thighs stroking his stubby fat cock.

Marcy was looking at the purplish-veined shaft and moaned, "Please...please don't...I never...I'm saving myself," she blubbered.

Bo groaned, "Fuck me! Shit. Ok Jerry, I promised. Next virgin is all yours," he said as he stepped back.

Jerry quickly pulled down his pants, "Thanks, Bo. Damn, looking at her I'd never have guessed she was a virgin. I mean, if I were her daddy I'd have shown her the pleasures of fucking by now. Your daddy never plowed this tight cunt?"

Marcy shook her head and closed her eyes after looking at the longer though more slender penis. She groaned realizing the inevitable was going to happen then turned her head. "Oooohhhhh," she sighed as the man shoved his cock deep inside her.

"Fuck! My first virgin," Jerry sighed happily. He gripped the girl's huge tits and ignoring her cries slammed repeatedly into the virgin cunt. He didn't last long, grunted, and spewed his cum into the virgin's cunt.

"Dammit, Jerry! You came inside her. We have rules! I don't want your slimy spunk on my cock. Shit! Give me her shirt...hang on." he spun around and looked at the boy. "Got a better idea. Daryl, bring the faggot over here."

Jessie was roughly lifted up, his wrists still taped together. He felt total shame that his cock was hard as a rock as he was brought over to Marcy's open legs. Her pussy was more swollen, redder, and wetter with a stream of white cream flowing out.

Daryl forced the boy to his knees and pressed his face against her cunt, "Clean her out, boy. If I see even the slightest trace of spunk inside her cunt," he took his knife and pressed the blade against his balls, "you'll not be happy."

Having no choice, he drove his tongue into the tangy hole, swallowing the mixed fluids leaking out. The knife was still against his scrotum so he drove his tongue in as far as he could, probing, sucking, swallowing.

Marcy was fighting the sensation but as Jessie pressed his face harder against her, she unconsciously humped back, letting out soft gasps.

Bo was about to pull the boy away, but let out a laugh as the girl let out soft cries as she came. "Fuck me, the little slut loves getting cleaned out by her faggot boyfriend. Ok, sit back and you can have a second helping," he chuckled. "Jerry, go relieve Tom. Ok you little slut, let's give you a day you'll always remember."

Jessie was roughly shoved back and watched the fat cock stab into Marcy's wet pussy from between the man's legs. He hadn't seen the girl's pussy getting penetrated before from across the ledge and his cock throbbed watching the glistening shaft bury itself over and over. He was fascinated by the man's pendulous balls slapping against Marcy's ass. He wished he could jerk off watching but he couldn't reach with his wrists tightly taped.

Marcy's pussy was strumming from her orgasm from Jessie eating her out and the fat cock was stimulating her like the other didn't. She'd heard the term eating out but never realized how accurate it could be until now. Jerry's cock filled her up but Bo's was stretching her out. She thought about the comment about Tom's cock and wondered how it would feel.

Her thoughts were diverted as she felt Bo's breathing against her neck change. Would he also cum inside her? Would Jessie have to clean her out? As she thought that she felt another, even more powerful surge between her legs.

"Oh, oooh, oooohhhh, shit!" she spat as she came a second time.

Bo was trying to hold off ass it was so pleasurable the girl's cunt clenching his cock as she came was too much. He gritted his teeth but then gave in as he let out a groan jetting his hot cum into her recently-virgin womb. He looked at Daryl and shrugged his shoulders, "I know we have a rule but, Christ! She's so fucking tight. We'll just have our faggot here clean up between fucks, unless you like sloppy seconds."

Daryl picked the boy up but didn't need to do anything else as Jessie clamped his mouth onto the girl's cunt.

Jessie tasted the saltier cum mixed with Marcy's juices as he drove his tongue into her hole. He had a lot more to swallow and even though Daryl wasn't threatening his balls he wanted to make sure she was cleaned out. He heard Tom's laugh as the man came out of the woods.

"Holy shit, did he ask to do that or..."

Bo chuckled, "We had to force him the first time, but he sure is a quick learner."

"I thought we had a rule," Tom said, "pull out and make the bitch swallow."

"After Daryl's done, you'll see. Tightest cunt I've ever fucked and bonus, she was a virgin." Bo smiled.

Daryl pushed Jessie back, stroked his cock, and shoved it into the young blonde. "Aaaaaahhhh, yesss. No shit! Fuck me, girl, you've got the best cunt I've ever shoved my cock in!"

Jessie felt the cooling juices on his face as he stared unblinking at the man's much larger balls bounce off Marcy's glistening ass cheeks. She was now grunting with each thrust, her pelvis rocking to meet the man's assault.

Marcy was losing it. Her head was spinning as she felt yet another orgasm coming on. Without thinking, she was no longer just propped up on the ledge but lifting her ass to meet each thrust, her arms now gripping the man's muscular ass cheeks. She wished this man would play with her boobs as Jerry did, loudly grunting feeling the aching starting to peak. It was when she saw Tom drop his pants and stroke his monster cock that everything boiled up, "Oh, shit!" she spat out as she exploded.

Daryl felt what Bo had earlier. When the girl orgasms she clenches her cunt. "Oh fuck!" the man clenched his face as he fought the urge to cum, but even though he was no longer thrusting into her, she was humping against him which gave him no chance to hold back. "Uhhh, unnnghh, unnngghhhh, uh, uh, uh," he grunted out.

"Marcy's head was spinning and she swore she could feel the powerful jets of sperm splatter against her cervix. She clutched the man's ass as she ground her pulsating pussy against him until both collapsed. Without thinking she found her mouth pressed against his, tongues probing each other.

Daryl felt a hand on his shoulder and reluctantly pulled back, sliding his cock out of her slick velvety channel. "Fuck me, girl. Best fuck ever."

Jessie was already getting on his knees to clean the stream of cum flowing out of the now very swollen and raw-looking pussy, but Tom pushed him back.

"I don't care. I need to fuck this cunt. You can have your snack when I'm done," he growled. He was stroking his huge cock as he stepped between the young blonde's legs.

Marcy's eyes widened seeing the size of the man-flesh. She reached down to feel him and her fingers couldn't even wrap around half the girth. She wanted him to go slow but as he wasn't going to wait so she guided him into her sloppy hole. "Oooooohhhhh, fuck me!" she cried as the man tore into her.

Tom groaned happily, "Mother of God! This cunt feels like a vise. Wow!" he groaned as he pressed just half the length into the girl. He didn't want to damage her, but his primal urges ran counter to that.

Jessie was amazed at the size of the man's balls, like twin tennis balls, but seeing Mary's pussy being stretched so wide he worried she'd be permanently damaged. Then he heard Marcy's voice, or at least he assumed it was her. He couldn't see her face, but her fingers were buried in the man's muscular ass cheeks and she was grunting so deeply it was as if she were possessed.

"Oh, God, oh, God, oh, God," she chanted in a deep guttural voice. She was feeling things she'd never imagined before and came almost immediately. She was pulling him deeper into her pussy wanting more and more of this man's shaft. Another orgasm bubbled up just as the last one faded.

Tom was impressed with the lust shown by the girl. He thought back and there were probably a dozen girls who had cried or screamed in pain and many were a lot bigger than this cute blonde. She was now climbing onto him, her legs wrapped around his torso slamming her cunt onto the entire length of his cock.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," Marcy grunted. She was kissing him hard as yet another orgasm swept through her.

Tom went over to the pack, laid the girl onto it, and proceeded to thrust aggressively into her cunt. The other men were watching in awe as the girl's legs and arms wrapped wound Tom's ass and torso. Too many times they had to leave the county after Tom injured some girl or woman, but not this time. The girl's throat must have been getting raw as the grunts were getting coarser, but she only stopped during her repeated orgasms.

The man felt the familiar aching and was glad they changed the rules as he wanted to fill her with his huge load. "Here it comes, bitch. I'm going flood your cunt," he groaned.

Jessie heard the sloshing get louder as Tom roared he was cumming right when Marcy also cried out. The huge shaft was coated with creamy foam it plunged into the sopping cunt over and over. He could feel his own balls ache eagerly as precum streamed down his throbbing shaft.

Tom felt his whole body go limp as he collapsed onto the sweaty panting girl. He knew she couldn't breathe but it took him a minute before he found the strength to roll off her.

Bo pulled Jessie over, "Go on, you little faggot, here's lunch for you."

"Hang on, clean his first," Tom said holding his cock out to the boy.

Jessie looked uncertain but hearing Bo's growl grabbed the fat cock and licked the cream off the shaft. He then sucked the head into his mouth, sucking more of the tangy fluids with each bob of his head. He couldn't breathe when Tom grabbed his head, shoving his cock down his throat. He then was roughly shoved away and pushed between Marcy's thighs. The boy couldn't believe how much cum was flowing out of her. It was as if someone turned on a spigot. He didn't hesitate and dove in.

Marcy gently stroked Jessie's head as he plunged his tongue inside her. She felt exhausted after too many orgasms to count and her pussy had never felt so bruised and sore.

After Jessie had sucked as much of the juices out of the blonde's pussy he started to get up.

"Look at the poor faggot's cock," Bo sighed. "Before we go, let's get them set up."

Apparently, they'd done this before as two men lifted Jessie and laid him between Mary's legs his cock easily sliding right in. They taped his wrists and ankles to hers so they were spread-eagled. He didn't need to be told what to do as he began humping the sloppy pussy.

Jerry came up from the trail, grinning at the sight. "Shit! Maybe this time we take to cunt with us. Damn, think about how fun setting up camp would be each night."

Daryl chuckled seeing the boy's ass rapidly pounding into the girl's cunt. "I think we should take both of them." He grinned at his friends, "Hang on, I'm not passing this up. Hand me the lard," he said to Tom.

Jessie turned his head as the man pulled down his pants again. "Wait...wait, please no!" he cried as a glob of grease was shoved into his ass.

Bo sighed, "Get it over with, Daryl. We have just an hour before nightfall. Damn, just one time I'd like to get back to hunting without you needing to fuck some boy's ass." He went over to a rock, sat down, and shoved a plug of tobacco between his cheeks.

Jessie cried out as the skinny shaft drove into his ass. He had no choice as he and Daryl picked up the rhythm fucking.

Marcy didn't think it was possible to cum again but seeing Jessie's face scrunched up with Daryl's leering above him was too much. She rocked her pelvis against Jessie's cock as the wonderful feeling peaked.

Daryl loved a tight ass, loved a boy's tight ass especially. A great cunt was one thing, but nothing beats the feel of the anal ring gripping his shaft. He groaned happily as he felt his ballsack tighten up and he spasmed into the boy's rectum.

Bo got up, "Ok. Does anyone else want to fuck this boy's ass? Cool, let's get out of here and up the trail before they get loose." He leaned down and growled, "Tell anyone, anyone at all and we'll track you down and gut you like the deer we bag, got it?" he spat in their ears.

Marcy and Jessie nodded.

"Ok, let's get the fuck out of here," Bo said, "It is too bad we can't just put them on poles and take them with us. He'd be great to take care of the camp and she'd be great to warm the tent at night." He looked at Daryl, "I know, the boy would be a nice tent warmer for you, too."

Jessie and Marcy looked at each other as they heard the men's voices fade.

Marcy kissed her brother, "Go on. You were close when Daryl decided to fuck your ass. I was surprised that didn't make you cum," she smiled. She looked at their wrists and sighed, "Amateurs," she said as she deftly twisted her wrist tearing the tape. "Gone on, I know you need to cum...you were hard for the longest time...not healthy," she sighed.

Jessie grinned, "His cock was ok. I've had bigger. I was hoping Tom might be a bit bi, but I'll take what I can get," he said as he humped into his sister's pussy again. It wasn't long before he added his cum to that of the four hunters.

The pair pulled off the pieces of tape and looked sadly at the pack. "I guess we'll hope these pieces hold the pack together," Marcy sighed, "Why the fuck did they have to ruin this? I've had this pack forever," the girl said sadly. They used tape and some straps to secure the contents.

They got dressed and shrugged the gear onto their shoulders. "Let's find a place to set up camp then we'll hike back to the car in the morning," Jessie said. He hugged his sister, "You were great...Please don't...I'm saving myself," he chuckled. "You're about as virginal as a whore in Vegas," he laughed.

Marcy playfully slapped him, "I can be a sweet young virgin if I want. I thought it would add an interesting twist. What say you next month when we hike the Blue Ridge I play an innocent nun, a novitiate? You can be a young priest?"

"I like it," Jessie said, "We got lucky this trip. I thought it would be two weeks wasted." He kissed his sister, feeling his cock throb as their tongues probed their mouths. "Well, not wasted. Spending the nights with you is never a waste. How many times did you cum this time? It had to be a record."

"Close, but the six mountain bikers this last spring...wow! They had incredible stamina and I lost count somewhere in the twenties," Marcy sighed remembering the non-stop 18 hours of being fucked.

barkirk
barkirk
3,074 Followers
12