A Holiday Romance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As exhausted as Ethan was by the last few hours, he could still appreciate washing the body of a beautiful woman. Though she had cleansed much of her body earlier, he ran the soap across Nichole's breasts and tummy and massaged it sensuously into her skin. He continued moving the soap up and down her sides then down between her legs, thoroughly cleansing the area he had recently loved. Leaning her against him, he turned her toward the water and caressed her as he rinsed the bubbles from her body. She stood on her toes and gave him a kiss.

"Thank you," she sighed, "your turn?"

Ethan shook his head. "Not till I wash your hair."

Nichole grinned at the prospect. Of all the things a man could do to win her over, anything with her hair topped the list. Her last boyfriend had been particularly stingy in the department, and she was looking forward to having Ethan's hands against her scalp.

Gently, he turned her around and worked the water into her hair, one hand holding her securely to him by the waist. Holding her to him again, he took a dollop of shampoo into his hand and massaged it into her scalp. Once he had worked the substance throughout her red tresses, he bent her toward the water again and rinsed it out.

As far as Nichole was concerned, he was a definite keeper. She smiled to herself as a naughty thought came to mind. "He's gonna love me in a few minutes" she mused.

Still smiling, she began washing Ethan, scrubbing his back and vigorously sudsing up his pubic hair, washing away the evidence of their playground romp. She also washed his hair, massaging his scalp and neck as he held her close to him under the running water.

"Would you mind getting us the towels?" she asked when she had finished, "They're just out there on the counter."

"No problem" Ethan stepped out of the stall and grabbed himself a towel, amused by the decorative "Blitzen" embroidered on it, showing Santa's eighth reindeer after one too many martinis.. Wrapping it around his waist he turned to give Nichole hers.

She smiled coyly and shook her head. "Watch," she said, turning around.

Spreading her legs apart, she bent over at the waist and picked up the soap from the floor in front of her. Despite Ethan's meticulous cleansing only moments earlier, she began to lather herself up, gathering the bubbles in her hands then rubbing the bar across her body. She started with her breasts first, massaging them and emitting an occasional moan of pleasure. She then continued down across her taught belly and then through her legs, soaping up the area with more moans.

While cleansing her vagina Nichole stopped suddenly and dropped the soap. Startled, Ethan moved forward, but her sighs of pleasure stopped him in his tracks. He could see her fingers working in and out of her pussy as her thumb worked the clitoris. Her right hand moved sensuously up and down her body, clenching at her beasts as her pleasure increased. Ethan was so absorbed by the performance he hardly noticed that he too was masturbating. He rubbed his shaft up and down as Nichole continued to pleasure herself in the shower, seemingly unaware of his very presence.

She opened her eyes. "Now, Ethan. Get in me now!" she hissed, and turned her back to him.

She didn't have to ask twice. From the slightly lower level of the bathroom floor Ethan was able to thrust into Nichole's waiting vagina from behind, grasping at her soapy breasts. He manipulated her clitoris as well, and she climaxed violently after only a few thrusts from his throbbing cock. As she panted in exhaustion, Ethan withdrew and ejaculated on her back, sending his seed streaming down her thighs. He stepped back into the shower and Nichole leaned back into his arms.

"This has got to be a record" she murmured.

"You're telling me" he said. "So much for being clean."

"Eh," she shrugged, "it's overrated."

After a quick rinse and a kiss goodnight, Nichole crept silently to her childhood room and closed the door. It was still adorned with her high school trophies and track ribbons, and her father had set up her Snow Village houses on a large table in the corner. She turned them on now, enjoying the nostalgic glow of the light shining through their windows. She had begun collecting them when she was eight, and had accumulated over twenty since then. Her favorite was still the first one she had received over fifteen years before. Looking at it now, the little cathedras still had the magical quality had when she was a little girl. It was the only building in the whole village that had real windowpanes, and featured one large stained glass window portraying the Nativity. She held her hand up to it, allowing the colored light to decorate her hand. No matter how much her mother insisted to have them out on display in the living room, her father would set up the whole scene in Nichole's room. He was still her baby, and the thought still warmed her despite being twenty three.

Suddenly, she heard a knock at her door. Startled, Nichole answered it. It was Ethan.

"Do you mind if I come in for a minute? It's really lonely downstairs?" he whispered.

She nodded and motioned for him to enter. Ethan's eyes brightened as he crossed over to the village in the corner. "Hey, I have a bunch of these too. I had an aunt who would give me one every year." He returned his attention to Nichole, "I have them out in my room in San Francisco. A little bit if home, you know?"

Nichole was elated at the revelation of another connection. Maybe this guy really was the one.

Ethan looked back at the display. "I don't have any one of the ones you have, except for this one," he said, indicating the cathedral. "That was my first one."

"Mine too" she replied, "it's my favorite."

Ethan nodded, "Yeah. I like the one best too. I think it's the window." He sat down of the floor in front of the low table. Nichole followed suit, grabbing a blanket and leaning against him. They snuggled together, admiring the arrangement as Nichole pointed to each house and said who gave it to her and when.

"That one, city hall? Margie gave it to me two years ago. And the one next to it is the ice pond. Dad got it last month and actually called me so I could tell him where to put each of the skaters. And that one..."

She continued like this until she began to get too sleepy to finish her sentences, eventually winding up with her head in Ethan's lap, fast asleep. Ethan sat and ran his fingers through her hair for several minutes before falling to sleep himself. For both of them, it was the best Christmas Eve they had ever had. The light of the cathedral washed over them, bathing them in color as they slept and dreamed of their Christmases to come.

12