A Hot Afternoon in the Barn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"As you can hear, our cousin loves having her asshole licked and probed," Crystal said. "I think you can probably make her come if you keep it up."

Gary wasn't having much luck getting the tip of his tongue through the tight ring of muscles around his cousin's anus. Her hips were wiggling but she wasn't trying to get away from his tongue. It seemed to be just the opposite. That she liked what he was doing was obvious.

The g-spot thing crossed his mind so he raised his head slightly and stabbed his tongue into her vagina. It was a tight fit but nothing like her asshole. Not to mention it was wet, slippery, and he could feel a pulsing around his tongue. He tried rubbing the tip of his tongue over the top of her vagina.

He didn't really feel anything but Jenny flexed her hips sharply and moaned long and loud. With her hips moving, he felt his tongue slip deeper inside. He put his hands on her hips and pulled and his tongue went deeper. Now the tip of his tongue rubbed over a rough spot. About the third time he rubbed her there, she went wild.

Gary heard his sister laugh. "You found it. Keep licking it."

Jenny was jerking around so wildly that he nearly lost his grip on her. She wasn't making a sound, which confused him until her looked down at her face. Her eyes were tightly shut but her mouth was open wide. It looked like she couldn't catch her breath. A few seconds later, her mouth snapped closed and she took a deep ragged breath and then she was yelling her head off.

Her legs came up and she locked her thighs around his head. Gary struggled for a second to get his nose clear enough so he could breath. After that, he attacked her clit and she went wilder yet. He was worried about getting his neck broke when she went limp.

Crystal was chuckling as she helped her brother get untangled from Jenny's legs. As they got her laid out, Crystal said, "I think you have eating pussy down pretty well."

"What the hell are you two doing to my sister?" Karen said from behind them.

They both jumped and spun around. "Uh, she volunteered to be practice dummy while we taught Gary to eat pussy," Crystal said as her eyes ran up and down the naked body of her cousin.

Gary was squatting next to his sister. "Uh, yeah, they did a pretty good job of it."

Karen looked at her sister and grinned. "If you knocked her lights out, I'd say it was more than pretty good."

"He found her g-spot and then attacked her clit," Crystal explained.

"That would do it," Karen whispered.

"Want to take him for a test drive?" Crystal asked with a grin.

Karen looked at Gary. She grinned and replied, "I'd love to take him for a test drive but I'm not talking about his mouth."

"Uh, there's condoms in the backpack," Gary said quickly.

"I got on birth control after the last time I saw you," Karen said with a big grin as she looked at Crystal. "Did he find your g-spot?"

"Uh, no but he did take the top of my head off licking my clit," Crystal replied.

Karen grinned at Gary. "Why don't you lay down on your back and we'll give you your final lesson."

"Final lesson," Gary said slightly confused. Confused or not, he hurried to lie down next to Jenny.

Karen walked over to stand straddling his hips. "I'm going to sit on this end and your sister is going to sit on your face. My job is to distract you while you see if you can find her g-spot. If you can then you pass with flying colors."

"And if I can't?" Gary asked quickly.

Karen laughed. "Then we keep trying until you do."

Gary and Crystal both groaned as Karen sat down on Gary's hips. Her slit was deeper and longer than her sister's was. He could actually feel her inner lips. As she rocked back and forth, her inner lips got slippery and seemed to expand outward.

Gary lifted his head so he could look at her pussy. Her clit was bigger than her sister's was and up away from his shaft more. Her inner lips were a darker pink and wiped up and down his shaft as she moved. It felt different but oh so good.

Movement over his head made him look up. He groaned as his sister's sex came into view directly over his face. His eyes focused on her bright pink clit and then ran down her slit to her opening. It was opening and closing slowly. "G-spot," he whispered as he reached up and pulled his sister's sex closer.

Karen's movements were distracting but his sister's vagina held his attention as he tried to jam his tongue as deep inside as he could. He couldn't find her g-spot and then it dawned on him, he was licking the wrong side. He was on the back wall, not the front.

He rolled his tongue the other way and then gasped as something hot, wet, tight, and slippery engulfed the head of his dick. His tongue had stopped moving. Crystal flexed her hips as she made a soft frustrated sound.

Gary got his tongue moving again and felt the rough patch. Now it was Crystal's turn to gasp loudly. Crystal flexing her hips as she fucked herself on her brother's tongue distracted him from Karen slowly settling deeper and deeper down onto his dick. He had never felt anything like how she felt inside.

A hot, wet, velvety feeling encased his dick. He groaned loudly into his sister's pussy as his hips rocked upward. His dick went deeper into Karen and she let out a soft yell. She lifted her hips and sat down hard. Her ass cheeks made contact with his hips. She let out another yell and started to fuck him with long fast strokes.

Who came first, second, and or third was anyone's guess. Crystal ended up laying on her side next to her brother and Karen ended up impaled on Gary's dick and laying on his chest. All three were breathing hard and fast. Jenny was sitting up next to them with her eyes wide and her mouth hanging open.

Crystal moaned and shivered hard. "He, he found it," she whispered a few minutes later.

Karen chuckled. "I ate the whole thing."

Jenny frowned and said, "Hey, that was supposed to be mine."

Gary groaned and whispered, "So, so good."

"Your sister's pussy or my sister's pussy?" Jenny asked quickly.

"Yes," Gary replied with a lopsided grin.

Karen pushed up with her arms and shivered as she looked at her sister. "You'll have to blow it back up. I took all the stuffing out of it. Not to mention it is definitely Karen flavored."

Jenny looked at her sister sharply and said, "What do you mean Karen flavored? What about the rubber?"

"Birth control," Karen whispered with a crooked smile. "The only way to fly on something that big."

Jenny groaned and shivered. "I know where I'm going next week."

Crystal rolled over on her back and groaned. "He's, he's a fully qualified pussy eater. A little more practice and he will be deadly."

"He's orgasmic now," Jenny whispered.

Karen chuckled as she sat up. Multi orgasmic from where I'm sitting." She wiggled her hips and groaned. "He's getting hard again."

"No way," Crystal said quickly.

Karen nodded as she rocked back and forth and from side to side. "Oh yeah, way."

Crystal chuckled. "You did get his cherry."

Karen and Jenny both looked at their cousin. "A virgin?" They both said at the same time.

"Not anymore," Gary said with a grin.

"We may have created a monster," Crystal whispered.

Jenny giggled. "I think between the three of us, we can keep him under control."

Karen lifted her hips a few inches and sat back down. "Oh yeah, a dirty job but someone has to do it, uh, him."

Jenny looked at her cousin's face and shivered. "I don't think I can sit on his face again right now. I want too but...."

Crystal laughed. "Your butt is what got you going last time."

"How about your butt?" Jenny asked Crystal.

Crystal groaned and shook her head. "He wouldn't stick to just my ass."

"Tell me about it," Jenny whispered as she sighed and sat down slowly. At the last moment, she turned and sat on the sleeping bag. "Next weekend we'll have to teach him more positions than cowgirl."

*****

That Summer cemented a lifetime of family fun.